What not to do (F, f, f, f, f, ?) clothed

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

What not to do (F, f, f, f, f, ?) clothed

Post by Pacific1982 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:26 am

Just for laughs. I told the AI, “A mad scientist shrinks women to doll size and puts them in jars.”

The poor things must have gotten deformed in the miniaturization process.

Tags:

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: What not to do (F, f, f, f, f, ?) clothed

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:29 am

AI art is not simple. What I would do here is zoom in on the individual figures, and then use image-to-image to re-render them. If a face is in closeup, the AI generally does better. Then you have to go into an art program, upscale the original, and then fit the new images into it. They usually won't match exactly, so this takes some work with layers, and the erase and warp tools.

Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Pacific1982 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:49 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:29 am
What I would do here is zoom in on the individual figures, and then use image-to-image to re-render them. If a face is in closeup, the AI generally does better. Then you have to go into an art program, upscale the original, and then fit the new images into it. They usually won't match exactly, so this takes some work with layers, and the erase and warp tools.
Or I could just use Photoshop along with decent source images and create my final image the oldfashioned way, from scratch. This hideous AI monstrosity is so bad...the second woman from the left has no arms! :o

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:30 pm

But you'd have to use Photoshop well. Neither Photoshop nor AI will just magically give you whatever you want.

Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Pacific1982 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:20 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:30 pm
But you'd have to use Photoshop well. Neither Photoshop nor AI will just magically give you whatever you want.
No argument there.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:23 pm

Prof Sai wrote:

Both are tools and as someone who works in an architecture firm and manages tech and software there both photoshop and AI are fantastic tools for producing multiple permutations of visualizations but both have a learn curve and both sort of need each other to cover each other's asses.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:32 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:29 am
AI art is not simple.
When you worked for hours on a gen going through prompting, then inpainting/outpainting, refining and trying to fix everything, then post-process the whole thing in Photoshop/GIMP and someone comments "hurr durr, mAGiC cLIck mAdE uR piCs".

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:30 am

Raso719 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:23 pm
Prof Sai wrote:

Both are tools and as someone who works in an architecture firm and manages tech and software there both photoshop and AI are fantastic tools for producing multiple permutations of visualizations but both have a learn curve and both sort of need each other to cover each other's asses.
Interesting views.

I think with AI as an art tool being in its infancy, I can imagine it becoming as simple to use as a smart speaker. May be a way off yet, but I'm sure there'll be ways to get around all the issues regarding the censoring of imagery, so you can have it produce precisely what you're wanting without breaking sweat. The fact that it'll be CGI and not actual flesh and blood reality, won't detract from most users enjoyment of it (which is already evident now of course).

You just have to be patient folks.

Ps. Serious question. Having a liking for creating the occasional bizarre fantasy pic, what is AI like at creating tentacles? Anyone tried it yet? (talking about the trope of women in the clutches of such things etc)
sally g, reincarnated.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:26 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:32 pm
When you worked for hours on a gen going through prompting, then inpainting/outpainting, refining and trying to fix everything, then post-process the whole thing in Photoshop/GIMP and someone comments "hurr durr, mAGiC cLIck mAdE uR piCs".
Yea, I know. Or they just announce that anything AI is "soulless" on principle. I've had some dismal artists do that.

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:31 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:26 am
... Or they just announce that anything AI is "soulless" on principle. ...
So does that mean AIs are ginger?
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

who renders 3d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by who renders 3d » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:35 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:30 am
Ps. Serious question. Having a liking for creating the occasional bizarre fantasy pic, what is AI like at creating tentacles? Anyone tried it yet? (talking about the trope of women in the clutches of such things etc)

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:06 pm

That's better than what I got.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:22 pm

who renders 3d wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:35 pm
Little Sally wrote:
(image)
Hey that looks very promising, thank you! (the right hand looks a bit odd but could easily be corrected). Nice facial expression and body shape, and It has a very dramatic look to it overall.

Would it be rude to ask what kind of text prompt you used?
Prof Sai wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:06 pm
That's better than what I got.
It's nice you've had a go though. Is it hard work to get the text prompts right? Or is it this censor thing I keep hearing about.

Ps. I don't want to highjack the thread topic, so I'll create another if I'm annoying anyone.
Last edited by Little Sally on Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:24 pm

who renders 3d wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:35 pm
Little Sally wrote:

Ooooo! Now try a micro girl under a microscope or getting grabbed by a giant germ! :)

Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Pacific1982 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:46 pm

How about this? AI generated.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:03 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:22 pm

It's nice you've had a go though. Is it hard work to get the text prompts right? Or is it this censor thing I keep hearing about.
I have a local generator so I don't have to worry about censorship. But there are all sorts of models and LoRAs and control settings that you need to understand, even before you start doing prompts. And I'll admit I didn't really try that hard, since the topic doesn't interest me.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:17 pm

Pacific1982 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:46 pm
How about this? AI generated.
(image)
Again, a nice looking image, thanks! (she looks like she's enjoying the company lol!)

I've had one reasonably convincing result using collage (I'll find it later), and the main problem was finding tentacles to use. I did end up using a PNG I finally found with a few tentacle images on it, but as I wanted to them to be partly around the subject it took a helluva lot of fiddling about to achieve it. So I was thinking an AI experiment might be worth trying, maybe with the possibility inserting a non AI subject into the picture.
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:18 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:03 pm
Little Sally wrote:

I have a local generator so I don't have to worry about censorship. But there are all sorts of models and LoRAs and control settings that you need to understand, even before you start doing prompts. And I'll admit I didn't really try that hard, since the topic doesn't interest me.
Understood, that's fair enough.

Ps. Who is this Lora. Is she a trouble maker? :D
Last edited by Little Sally on Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

who renders 3d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by who renders 3d » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:20 pm

I don*t know, its trial and error. I would rather build a 3d scene instead of rolling dices to get 1 good picture out of 50.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:28 pm

who renders 3d wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:20 pm
(image

I don*t know, its trial and error. I would rather build a 3d scene instead of rolling dices to get 1 good picture out of 50.
Yes I get that Who, and 3d is what you know best eh.(good image BTW!)

I was just curious about the possibilities. Edit: Just noticed the detailed instructions you gave the AI. Well done! It didn't like the tentacle around the waist idea I notice, but otherwise pretty good!

Ps. And this was the effort I mentioned that I did with collage

Last edited by Little Sally on Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:46 pm

who renders 3d wrote:
This is the biggest drawbacks with generating from scratch right now. It's why in my office we use it for generating permutations of existing designs instead of generating new ones.

who renders 3d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by who renders 3d » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:55 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:46 pm
who renders 3d wrote:
This is the biggest drawbacks with generating from scratch right now. It's why in my office we use it for generating permutations of existing designs instead of generating new ones.
I did that with a european city .. it turned into something build from lego with lego people on the street.Insanity.
Your idea with a girl under the microscope would be something i could only do in 3d .. and i think i can do it in the future.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:07 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:03 pm
Little Sally wrote:

Heh! Just been having a play with that freebie Microsoft Bing image creator. Not had much luck with the tentacles yet, but it threw this one up that amused me. I'd pay to see this act lol! Love that leery expresion on his face lol!

Then there was this one I thought was rather nice.

sally g, reincarnated.

who renders 3d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by who renders 3d » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:37 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:07 pm

Heh! Just been having a play with that freebie Microsoft Bing image creator. Not had much luck with the tentacles yet, but it threw this one up that amused me. I'd pay to see this act lol! Love that leery expresion on his face lol!

I guess you will never see a tentacle around anyone with Bing, but you could add something like "photo","realistic","no painting" to your prompt. That is the key, you have to tell the AI exactly how it should look like.If you want a comic book style .. "no photo","cartoon" .. AI can create nearly anything .. just no shrunken women and tentacles out of the box

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:51 pm

who renders 3d wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:37 pm
Little Sally wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:07 pm

I guess you will never see a tentacle around anyone with Bing, but you could add something like "photo","realistic","no painting" to your prompt. That is the key, you have to tell the AI exactly how it should look like.If you want a comic book style .. "no photo","cartoon" .. AI can create nearly anything .. just no shrunken women and tentacles out of the box
Ha ok, good tips! I was just having a play and it's quite good fun to see what you get. I'll probably have to buy my own giant octopus and train it to do tricks! :lol:
sally g, reincarnated.