Sw Cruise ship

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
Drdoom
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Sw Cruise ship

Post by Drdoom » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:57 am

Does anyone remember a movie I think it might be German where are these three girls are on a cruise ship with an evil genie who shrinks them. Anyone remember the name of the movie or have the clip?

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Sw Cruise ship

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:20 am

Its K3-Love Cruise. Its a Dutch film.....but don't get too excited, as I recall it wasted the SW potential.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:52 pm

At first only one of the girl is shrunk, she's picked up by her friend but there's no handheld. Then they all end up about 2 inches tall, stuck in their room. At one point, one girl's boyfriend is about to enter the room and they panic, but sadly they then get back to normal size. Wish the boyfriend would have caught them while tiny... could have been better, sure, but I think it's not that bad.

Here is all the size-related content :
https://gofile.io/d/xepSGn

There's also an animated version with SW :
https://youtu.be/jcDtXFpN1vA?t=336

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:07 pm

Well thank you foreverlurk.

I just watched the whole animated show not understanding a word of it. Yet was compelled to finish it. Cute, wonder why it hasn't been translated and shown in North American markets. From what I gather the three girls are some sort of singing group that fights supervillains with their Secret Agent Agent and a couple of nerds. Am I right? I'm too lazy to just look it up myself. :D

HH1

handheadcase
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by handheadcase » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:15 pm

Always liked the scene of the little blonde dangling from her friend's fingers. Thanks for the link.