Heidi Haak in: Toy Prisoner of Giant Hands (SW animation on Gumroad) (Lots of handheld interaction)

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Heidi Haak in: Toy Prisoner of Giant Hands (SW animation on Gumroad) (Lots of handheld interaction)

Post by pokonota » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:03 am

New Heidi animation (with voice narration)

A window into Heidi's new life under the ownership of Lilia, her giant owner.

Now in the playful hands of Lilia, Heidi Haak finds herself as the first human toy in history.

And the giant woman has quite a few ideas for her new little toy.

(Note: it's not exactly the version some of you saw on youtube. Replaced some segments with new animation)

https://swanims.gumroad.com/l/heidi-haa ... iant-hands

Let me know your thoughts and feelings.
And please don't forget to rate it 5 stars to counter the haters (e.g. the gts people, for some reason they attacked my previous animation)
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Heidi Haak in: Toy Prisoner of Giant Hands (SW animation on Gumroad) (Lots of handheld interaction)

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:22 pm

pokonota wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:03 am
Let me know your thoughts and feelings.
Can't believe I'm the first to reply - I really, really loved the new scene when she recoils in fear as the giant hand is lowered, and then cautiously approches the opened palm. Would have like to see her walking or crawling on the fingers up to the giant palm!

If you're taking suggestions for future content, have you considered doing an actual *shrinking* sequence, of a girl getting smaller and smaller? Shrinking out of clothes would be phenomenal.

Thanks again for your great original SW content.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Heidi Haak in: Toy Prisoner of Giant Hands (SW animation on Gumroad) (Lots of handheld interaction)

Post by pokonota » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:43 am

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:22 pm
I really, really loved the new scene when she recoils in fear as the giant hand is lowered, and then cautiously approches the opened palm. Would have like to see her walking or crawling on the fingers up to the giant palm!
Thank you so much!! It means a lot to me to get feedback. And actually, yes, I have more animation of that part you mention, something happens between Heidi and Lilia's hand there. But during the final assembly, I felt that only that first half fit the narrative and theme of the animation. So I think I'll just show that full sequence in the next Heidi animation.

About Heidi shrinking out of her clothes, ok let me see if I can make it but no promises because I'm not used to that kind of tweening and it'd be much harder than it looks
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:42 pm

pokonota wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:43 am
About Heidi shrinking out of her clothes, ok let me see if I can make it but no promises because I'm not used to that kind of tweening and it'd be much harder than it looks
Well it's just a suggestion, I can only imagine the amount of work required. Maybe a simpler shrinking sequence would be fun too?

Either way, keep it up!

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 pm

This might be a dumb question, but how do you get these clips to play?
sally g, reincarnated.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:53 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 pm
I think you just download the file after buying it. It's a ".qt" file I made exporting from my mac's QuickTime, so let me know if that's not supported on your device to try to convert it to something else. Let me know if there's any problems and pls try to tell me details so I can try to fix them.

Also, I bought swriddick's "Unscientific" and I just downloaded the pdf with the comic

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:29 am

pokonota wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:53 pm
Little Sally wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 pm
I think you just download the file after buying it. It's a ".qt" file I made exporting from my mac's QuickTime, so let me know if that's not supported on your device to try to convert it to something else. Let me know if there's any problems and pls try to tell me details so I can try to fix them.

Also, I bought swriddick's "Unscientific" and I just downloaded the pdf with the comic
Ha, cheers for that. I'll look into it.
sally g, reincarnated.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:28 am

Well, it just had to happen... I posted about the anim in GTS City and now I have a 1 star review that brings it below the 4.0 score required for Gumroad to suggest it

Sorry to be negative. It's just that it's so depressing. I thought ppl would enjoy the art and the voice narration

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:56 pm

Oh wow, that's sad. With only 5 ratings total, you'd think they would handle suggestions with a little more finesse.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:32 pm

That's just pathetic. Maybe they were expecting vore, violence or feets?! Yikes.

Thanks for the heads up about SWRiddick's new content. His F/f 3D animations are legendary.

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:19 am

pokonota wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:28 am
Well, it just had to happen... I posted about the anim in GTS City and now I have a 1 star review that brings it below the 4.0 score required for Gumroad to suggest it

Sorry to be negative. It's just that it's so depressing. I thought ppl would enjoy the art and the voice narration
Don't blame yourself. GTS City is not at all a good site to promote anything on anyway.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:45 am

Preview for this animation on youtube: https://youtu.be/VCV3EN8mtAc