Mini Girl Sex Shop

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
IrohFireBlast
Visitor
Visitor

Mini Girl Sex Shop

Post by IrohFireBlast » Mon May 13, 2024 1:24 am

James was doing his usual drive home from his 9 -5 when he noticed a new shop had popped up labeled, “Mini Women Sex Store”.
Curiosity peaked; James decided to check out the sex shop. He was a little disappointed upon walking in, as it looked ordinary. Taking a closer look, though, it was anything but.

A main display with a sign flashed , “ Mini girls for sale”. James walked up to the display to see individual clear packages , each with a small woman inside. Boy did they look unhappy. Some were crying, some were screaming, and some looked utterly defeated. James’ dick stirred at the thought of dominating one of these women.

“how can I help you?”

James whipped around startled and was met by the gaze of an older gentlemen.

“ I am just looking.” He responded.

“Well let me know if there is any way I can assist. I see you noticed our sale on mini woman”

James sighed. “Actually…this is my first time here, do you have any suggestions?”

“It depends what you are into. We have cock rings, made with women of course, human condoms, butt plugs, underwear…

“Oh” James interrupted. “ What do you mean by underwear?”

“Let me show you”, the man replied.

The man turned and started walking towards the back of the store and James followed behind. The aisle they walked down were full of dildos, each with a woman strapped to the outside. Her legs around the base of the dildo, with her head near the tip.

“where do these women come from?” James asked.

“ A tradesman never tells his secret.”

The man moved to the side to show a wall of different types of underwear.

“There are a couple of different options here for your pleasure.”

Holding up a pair of normal looking briefs the man explained , “ These may look like a simple pair of briefs , but we have sewed a mini on the inside.” He unfolded the pair of briefs to show a young and nude 20 something woman with her arms and legs restrained with string against the underwear. She started to scream at the man to let her go.

“Enough of that”, he warned and refolded the underwear to put back on display.

“If that is not your interest, we also have human thongs”. He grabbed a package off the display and inside were two women tied together at their feet and again at their arms. “ One for the front and one for the back”, he chuckled.

James had never touched a mini woman before. After the shrinking virus, he knew a lot of people who had used mini women for their pleasure, but it had only recently become legal. The government had decided it was just too good of an opportunity for capitalism stating that it would help stimulate the economy. A whole mini woman seemed like too much for the first time, but the mini woman thong intrigued him.

“How much for the thong?”

The man let him know it was going to be 30 dollars plus tax. James took a look at the selections and chose one titled, “ Mommy daughter thong”. Inside the package was an overweight brunette who looked to be in her mid-40’s attached to a young blonde girl who looked to be 18.
After checking out, James put his bag containing the package of women in his passenger seat. He couldn’t wait to get home to try it out. He adjusted his dick in his pants as he sat down, trying to save his erection for later.

Once at his apartment, James went straight to the room with his package. He tore it open and pulled the women out by grabbing the length of string attached to their arms. Dangling in front of him, were his two minis, who were now going to be his thong, and his only. The older woman immediately started screaming at him, while the daughter was silent with tears.

“ Please, you need to help us! My son sold us as a prank. Please, we are real people!”
James chuckled with his new found love for power over these minis.

“ All I see is the new thong I just bought at the sex store”.

The women started yelling and screaming more, even some profanity mixed in there. James just simply laid the thong on the bed. He changed out of his work pants and then shimmied out of his old tattered pair of underwear, which were stained yellow and brown. He had been needing to get new ones anyways. He tossed the old pair next to the women, who seemed immediately accosted by the smell.
James knew he wasn’t that attractive as he turned around sporting his beer belly. His hygiene was ok, but he had a lot of body hair, so it didn’t take long until he smelled disgusting.

He picked the mother and daughter duo back up again.

“ Now who wants to be the front and who wants to be the back?”

Both woman started screaming even louder.

“ who am I kidding” James continued, “ I think only the thick one can handle my cock”.

James lowered the thong to the ground and stepped around the women. They were wriggling quite a lot and he couldn’t wait to feel them on his dick.

The thong was tighter than he thought, but he successfully shimmied it up his thighs. He felt a great satisfaction when the older women made contact with his hairy dick. He was still flaccid, but not for long. As he pulled the thong all the way, the older woman was buried underneath his dick with her face pressed into his slit.

He could feel both their feet at his ball sack. He then shifted a little bit so his butt cheeks could open and felt the young girl pressing into his ass crack.

“ Don’t wriggle too much,” He laughed. “ If you get me hard, I might make a mess”.

James through on a pair of lounge shorts, grabbed a beer, and sat down onto his couch turning on the game. He squeezed his ass a little and could not believe how good it felt to have a girl up his ass. It did not take him long to get hard. As his dick rose, so did the tightness of the girl at his asshole. This caused more wriggling. To thank her, James let out a little fart.

“ This is your job from now on little one, if you do as I say and lick my ass for me, I may choose to fart on you less, but it is your choice”.

He opened his shorts to see his erect dick oozing precum onto the face of the older woman.

“ And your job, is to keep my cock clean”.

This was going to be a great night, he though to himself.

[To be continued]

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Mini Girl Sex Shop

Post by ShrinkMaster » Tue May 14, 2024 8:07 pm

30 dollars plus tax?! Where the hell do I find this store? :P
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

Saxanas
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Saxanas » Sat May 25, 2024 7:44 pm

Amazing part 1!!! Sooo excited for more on the stinky fates of these girls :twisted:

Erin111
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Erin111 » Sun May 26, 2024 8:31 am

I wish I was shrunk by him. :twisted:

sushi1
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by sushi1 » Sun May 26, 2024 4:53 pm

Whew, I wanted the underwear.