Cheerleader Carwash

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Cheerleader Carwash

Post by shrinker_s » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:19 am

Note that these are works of fiction\fantasy.
Contains – SW, NC, Minors, Violence.

Cheerleader Carwash

“Why are we doing this again?” asked Sandi.

With an exasperated voice Tiffany answered, “Look Sandi, we need money for the cheerleading squad, and a carwash is a great way to do it.”

“But I just don’t understand the shrinking?” Sandi was dressed like the other girls; they were in their cheerleader uniforms. Short skirts, spanks underneath, mid-riff shirts showing all of their toned bellies. Fitness was a squad requirement, along with breasts above a B cup. Sandi was one the new members a sophomore – fourteen years old, but her gymnastic skills made her ideal for being at the top of their more complex formations.

Tiffany sighed, she didn’t understand the girl’s reluctance, why was she so worried. Yes, with the introduction of shrinking technology laws had been made clearly specifying that minis were without rights, regardless of how they came to be minis. However, shrinking tech was expensive and rare, Tiffany wouldn’t even have a shrink device if her dad hadn’t brought it home from his office. He had left it in the house when he had been called out of town on a three-week business trip. With is absence, and the devise available, Tiffany had come up with the idea almost instantly. Which was why they were standing on a Saturday morning in the high school parking lot.

“O.k. Sandi,” Tiffany sighed again this time looking at all 14 of the girls in front of her. “We are trying to be environmentally aware, so what we are going to do is use the shrink device to shrink the cars to be washed and place them into the aquarium here.” She pointed at the thirty-gallon aquarium next to her. “After the car is washed, we re-enlarge it and drain the water from the aquarium to be recycled.” She pointed to the green barrels next to her. “We advertise it as both raising funds for our squad and saving the environment.”

“But why do we need to be shrunk down also?” asked Monica. Another of the sophomore girls. She was blonde, but with extremely large breasts for her age. If Tiffany was sure that she was too young for surgery, she would have thought they were fake.

“Monica, we need to still do the work to show that we want to earn the money.” She again addressed the squad, “we need to show that we work hard both on and off the field.

Tiffany had had enough and stood tall with her hands on her hips “Look, if any of you bitches here don’t want to do this, you can leave the squad and turn in your pom-poms.”

Cowed at the outburst all the other girls lowered their eyes and kept any other questions to themselves.

“O.k., now that that’s been satisfied get a little closer so I can get this done in one shot.”

The girls tightened together, and Tiffany took aim. A beam shot out of the devise in her hand and all the girls were reduced to barbie doll sized minis. The girls were a little disoriented but soon were standing and looking around at the large world around them.

“O.k. girls, let’s get you in the aquarium and off start working.” Tiffany gently picked up the girls, still in their cheerleading outfits, and placed them into the aquarium. “Mika,” Tiffany said pointing at the sexy Asian cheerleader, “You’re in charge. Make sure everybody works.”

Mika nodded in affirmation and said she would.

As the day want by the carwash went as planned. Customers would pull up, exit their car, and Tiffany would shrink the car and lower it into the aquarium for the girls to wash. The aquarium was at a slight angle where the water flowed to a small hole in the corner and drained into a recycling bucket. When a bucket was filled, Tiffany loaded the bucket into the back of her family’s station wagon. The girls actually forgot about where they were and focused on their work. It didn’t even bother them the lust in the eyes of some of the men that watched them clean the cars.

As five o’clock rolled around the last car was cleaned and sent on it’s way Tiffany turned towards the girls in the aquarium. “That was good work team, we made some great money. However, we got a little problem.” She held up the shrinking device and that the light was blinking red. “I used the last of the juice to unshrink the last car. I forgot the charger at home so I’ll need to take you all back to my house and recharge.”

The girls all started to yell up at Tiffany obviously angry about not being returned to their original size. Tiffany held up her hands and shouted back “Look, we just go back to my house, we plug it in and in around twenty minutes it will have enough of a charge to get you back to normal. We were all going to head over there anyway so what’s the problem?”

Again, they didn’t look happy, but there wasn’t anything they could do.

Tiffany placed the aquarium into the family car and drove back to the house. She carried the aquarium with the minis into the house through the living room. Her younger brother, Ben, looked up from his video game and saw contents of what her sister was carrying.

“Need any help sis?” he asked standing up to get a closer look.

“Back off perv,” she said to her brother with a smile and a shake of her head. “just stay out of my room.” Tiffany brought the aquarium into her bedroom and placed it on her dresser. The girls had been sitting on the bottom for safety, but now they looked up at their squad captain.

“I’ll be right back; I’m going to plug this into the recharge station and in a little bit there will be enough charge to get everyone back to normal.” She turned and left the room.

The girls waited Tiffany’s return sitting on the floor and practicing some of their new cheers. The heard the doorknob begin to turn when they heard an adult female voice outside of the door speaking.

“Hold on young lady, where do you think you’re going?” asked the voice of Tiffany’s mom.

“Into my room.” came Tiffany’s voice return.

“oh….no” came the motherly voice, “I want you to take those barrels of water in the family car and do with them whatever you were going to do with them.”

“I was going to take them to the recycle center tomorrow” said Tiffany’s voice.

“No, you’re going to take them there today.” Said the voice more sternly.

“Mom, the center is an 20 minutes away.” Replied Tiffany.

“Then get going,” said Tiffany’s mom.

“O.k. I’ll go” said Tiffany. The girls herd steps walk away from the door followed by the sounds of a car engine starting to driving away. The girls all looked at each other and began to talk regarding what to do, which was basically just wait for Tiffany to return.

Ten minutes passed and the door opened, in walked Ben, Tiffany’s brother.

He stepped up to the aquarium and looked down at the girls. The all stood up as the teenage boy walked in and they stared up at him. Samantha, a redhead, crossed her arms “what do you want Ben?” she said in a harsh tone.

Ben looked down and smiled even more. “I just figured I look in on you minis and see if you were all doing o.k.” He reached his hand in to the aquarium and put his finger on Samantha’s head. “Do you need anything Sammi?”

Samantha pushed against Ben’s finger, it didn’t move, and said “It’s Samantha and just get out of here creep, your sister will be back anytime now, and she’ll be pissed that you bothered us.”

“Not for at least an hour,” Ben said. “Mom just texted her to get some groceries and pick up some pizza.” He wrapped his arms around the aquarium, “And since this is my aquarium that Tiffany borrowed, I’m taking it back to my room.”

The girls screamed as he picked up the aquarium, turned and walked out of Tiffany’s bedroom and down the hallway. An older woman rounded the corner and stopped in front of Ben blocking his walk. “where you in your sisters’ room?” asked to older woman.

“Yes mom,” Ben replied, “I just wanted to get my aquarium back.”
Ben’s mom looked down at the aquarium in her son’s arms. The mini girls held up their arms and screamed for help. Her expression didn’t change, as if she didn’t care about the minis contained within the glass cage. “Well, don’t make a habit out of it, or she will skin you alive.”

“O.k. mom,” replied Ben, “I just wanted to get it back so I could use it.”

Ben’s mom repeated the warning and continued down the hall letting Ben to his own devices and enter into his room.

He walked into his bedroom an placed the container on his desk. He looked down at the girls. Sally, a brunette, looked up and shouted, “Ben you fucking retard, put us back.”

Ben reached in and picked up the mini woman holding her in his hand with her hands pinned against her body. He brought her up close to his face and he looked at her closely. “hmmmmmm” he said and started to pincher her breasts between his forefinger and thumb. “you really got nice titties Sally.” Sally struggled in vain to free herself from the boys’ grip. “Let me go you fucking son of a……grahhhh” her string of insults was stopped by Ben’s tongue being dragged across her face.

Ben laughed, “That shut you up.”

As the girl coughed spitting out the boy’s saliva, he started to remove the girls’ uniform. He used his fingers to lift the girls top up and over her head exposing a white sports bra. That was when she realized what was happening and began to panic. She started to kick her legs and cry as the bra was lifted up and over her head exposing her firm breasts. He brought her tits up to his mouth and ran his tongue across the nipples and the put both of the girl’s breasts into his mouth and sucked on the them hard enough to cause the girl to scream in pain.

“Oh Sally, don’t tell me you haven’t had those things sucked before, a slut like you.” He pulled the girls skirt past her kicking legs, and then came the spanks, and finally her small white panties. Like most athletic girls, her pussy was clean shaven. Ben brought his pinky up to his mouth and wetted it and brought it to the now nude girl’s pussy. With only a little bit of pressure he felt the lips of Sally’s pussy part as he pressed his smaller digit deep into her womb. Sally screamed at the violation, her legs flailed to no effect, and she clenched and unclenched the hands with her arms pinned against her body. Ben just twisted his finger back and forth till it could go no deeper. He then moved the finger back and forth in rapid motions, in a digit version of copulation, actually finger rape.

The girls in the aquarium stood dumbfounded at what they were watching. Several had their heads turned, most had tears in their eyes. Finally, Ben looked down at the girls below him. “alright ladies, time to get to work.” He pulled his finger out from Sally’s vagina and reached up to one of the shelves in his room and took down a old hamster cage. It was clean, with only a little dust from not being used. “Luckily for you girls, I got my pets a much bigger cage to live in.” he nodded his head towards a cage on the on another table that contained two rats. One currently running in the wheel, the other drinking a from the water dispenser. “I get a feeling that you may be meeting the boys soon.”

He opened the hatch on the top of the cage, and with the ease of having done it one handed many times before grabbed another container, popped the lid, and poured woodchips into the cage providing a covering to the cold plastic bottom. Ben placed Sally onto the wood chips and laughed as she curled into the fetal position.

“Let’s get you some company, what do you say.” He then turned to the aquarium and began to systematically pick up each of the mini girls. He would pull off their clothes and place them in a pile. He gave each girl a inspection, which also resulted in a his little finger exploring the girls nether regions. Like female athletes, their hymens had broken way before most had had sex, so those girls that were virgins didn’t bleed as was expected. However, the dreams of their first time being special with a man they loved was crushed as they felt the tip of Ben’s pinking pushing against their cervix.

When Ben was finished, he looked down at the cage. It was crowded with the number of girls, but he figured he would maybe put a few in with his rats to see what would happen. They currently were crying and holding each other in response to the trauma they had just been through. Ben however, wasn’t’ through.

He stood up and spun the cage around so that the side door was facing him. He unzipped his pants and brought out his cock that had become quite engorged with the process of stripping and finger raping the mini girls in front of him. He pulled open the cage door and pulled the cage against his crotch, forcing his cock in amongst the girls. They screamed with fear at the new intruder and they ran to the back of the cage to get as far away as they could.

“I think you girls need to change your attitude and give little Ben some love.”

The minis looked up with confusion, anger, fear, and hate. None of that mattered to Ben. He pounded on the cage, rattling the occupants so they fell to their knees. “I said that you should all start rubbing, licking, and squeezing my cock, or so help me god I’ll cut off your hands and you will still be jerking me off with the bloody stumps.”

Sally was the first to walk up to the giant penis and began to rub the huge sex member in front of her. The other girls stepped up and began to also take part in the action.

To Ben the feeling of the hands on his cock was slowly getting him closer and closer to the edge. He pre-cum oozed out and the girls used it to lubricate their hands and allowing them to move their hands faster increasing the pace. Finally, Ben felt his balls begin to erupt, he pulled his cock out and with his hand jerked his cock into the cage on top of all 14 of the mini girls in the cage.

The thick liquid fell on the girls resulting in them screaming and cover them all head to foot.

Ben sat back on the chair in front of the desk and gave a sigh. “Wow ladies, that was great.” He closed, and latched, the front of the cage. The girls were trying to get the cum off of their bodies, the chips were already sticking to their bodies as the cum thickened as it cooled.

Ben picked up his phone and began to text with his friends. As he typed at his phone the door to his room burst open.

Tiffany walked into the room with the shrinking devise in her hand. The light on the device glowed green meaning it had recharged. Ben had not realized that time had gone by so fast.

“What were you doing in my room?” yelled Tiffany.

“I wanted my aquarium back, I needed it” Ben yelled back.

“You could have waited a few more hours you dick.” Said Tiffany.

“It’s mine.” Replied Ben as if that was a good enough reply.

Tiffany walked up to the cage and looked into on the nude, cum covered, mini girls. The girls all had all run to the bars of the cage, reaching up their arms pleading to be released and unshrunk.

Tiffany bent over and sniffed, “ewwww is that your cum?” she said to Ben.

Ben didn’t reply just shrugged.

“Perv.” She said again. Tiffany stood up and looked down at the girls in the cage.

Finally, a voice came over the din. It was Sandi’s “Please Tiffany, help us.”

Tiffany bent back over and looked at the minis with a face of disgust. “What, cum covered mini sluts like you? Wearing the uniform of a Falcon Cheerleader? I don’t think so.”

She stood up and gathered the shrunken clothes on the desk. “Thanks for not cuming on these, I’ll be able to reuse them for the next batch of cheerleaders.”

Tiffany gave the girls in the cage a last look, they were still pleading with their captain to help them. She shook her head as if looking at something gross, “Make sure your mini toys don’t make so much noise I can’t get to sleep.”

“If they make too much noise, I’ll pull out their tongues.” Replied Ben.

“O.k.” said Tiffany with a turn “stay out of my room. Mom has pizza in the kitchen.” She walked out of the room. The girls in the cage became silent as their captain, and rescue closed, the door behind her.

The silence was broken by Ben’s phone ringing. Ben saw the caller and put the phone to his ear.

“Hey dude,” he spoke into the phone. He listened to the voice on the other side.

“Are you there with the gang?”
“You are?”
“You guys should come over, my mom got pizza and you won’t believe what I got for afterwards.” He smiled at the girls and gave them a wink.

“Cool, you can crash here tonight see you in a few.”

Ben hung up the phone and looked at the girls.

“Hey ladies, my friends are on their way over so we will need to wash you all up.”

He picked up the cage and walked to the bathroom adjoined to his bedroom. “I got the guys coming over, so we are going to have some good times with you all tonight. I’m pretty sure you 14 will be able to handle the five of us.”

The girls all looked at each other, what sort of hell had they descended into? They didn’t know.