Biology HomeWork Chapter 2

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Biology HomeWork Chapter 2

Post by shrinker_s » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:25 am

Note that these are works of fiction\fantasy.
Contains – SW, NC, Violence.

Biology Home Work Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Happy Birthday

4 months later:

Greg and Susan were worried about their son. He had become unruly and rebellious over the past few months. They didn’t know exactly what had changed, but they did notice that it had started when their son had to hand in his mini. They figured that the adolescent boy must have gotten attached to the idea of having a mini and the loss of his was what triggered is bad behavior. The two got an idea to fix the situation and would kill two birds with one stone, their lives would be calmed down, and their son would be happy.

It was Saturday morning when the two were sitting at the table having already finished breakfast, they were enjoying a second cup of coffee. Bobby walked into the kitchen still groggy from waking up and in his pajamas.

“Happy Birthday sleepy head” said Susan as their son sat at the table.

“Morn’n” replied their son taking a sip from the orange juice.

“Look who still has sand in their eyes.” chuckled Greg, “he hasn’t noticed the box on the counter yet.”

Bobby’s eyes opened wide as he looked at the counter. There was a box in wrapping paper. Bobby quickly stood up and started for the box.

“Hold on son.” said Greg, “you need to wait for a bit. You still need to get your schoolwork done before we open that thing up.”

“Awwww dad, c’mon” whined Bobby, a little embarrassed because he knew he was whining.

“Nope son.” Said Bobby’s father with a little more sternness in his voice. “Your mom and I put a lot of work into this present so let us get a win on this also.”

“O.k” said Bobby returning to his breakfast.

Later in the day Bobby had showered and had his books out at the kitchen table. He was going through his math homework getting ready for his tutor to arrive.

There was a knock on the door, right on time.

“Come in” yelled Bobby.

The door opened and Samantha “Sammi” walked into the kitchen. Sammi was Nancey’s older sister. She was a Senior at the high school and was trying to save up babysitter and tutoring money to buy a car for college. There was a game at the school later today so Sammi walked in wearing her cheerleader outfit.

The fact that the outfit showed both Sammi’s curves, and brought attention to her C, almost D, cup breasts was not lost on Bobby.

“Hey squirt,” she smiled “How your math homework coming along?” She started to sit down at the table pulling out some pencils to start the teaching. “I hear you got a birthday to celebrate today?” she smiled.

“I turn thirteen today.” He smiled back.

“Officially a teenager now.” She smiled getting settled in.

“That’s what they tell me, but they sure don’t treat me like one.” Bobby sighed.

“Well, keep with the work buddy, and it gets better.” She smiled. She noticed the box on the counter. “Looks like you got a present waiting for you over there.”

“Yup,” gruffed Bobby “Mom and Dad won’t let me open it till I finish working on my studies.”

“Well let’s get to work then.” Sami said and started to look over Bobby’ shoulder to start helping with the current math he was working on.

They were at the table for a while when Bobby’s mom Susan walked in with a smile on her face. “Hello Samantha,” she said as she saw the two at the table, “are you cheering tonight?” acknowledging the uniform, she was wearing.

“Just practice” Mrs. Wilson.

“How’s Bobby doing on his math?” Susan asked.

“He’s working hard and getting better.” She replied.

“Then maybe we should give Bobby his presents.” said Greg walking in.

“Can I?” said Bobby with excitement. Standing up and running to grab the box of the counter.

“Let’s see what you got their sport.” Said Sammi setting aside the books.

Bobby ripped off the wrapping paper and showing a hamster cage with wheel, water bottle, feeding bowl, and a plastic bag inside of wood shavings. Everything a person would need to set up a proper living environment for a rodent to live happily, and healthy.

A confused look came over Bobby’s face. “Mom, Dad, I don’t understand. I already have a cage for Bowser.” Bowser was Bobby’s hamster; they had bought him for their son after the minis left in hopes of filling the gap.

“We know son,” said Greg, “we are planning on you keeping something else in the cage.”

“What, another hamster” Bobby asked, still confused.

“I think your parents have something else in mind.” came a male voice as two adults in suites, one male, one female, walked in from the living room into the kitchen.

The man had a fairly think pile of papers in his hand. He looked directly at Samantha. “Is your name Samantha Alisha Burns of 234 Wichita Lane?”

“Yes.” Replied Sammi, “Why do you want to know.”

Ignoring the girl, the man made a mark on the document in his hands and handed the document and pen to Greg. “Just sign on the dotted line and you’ll be able to assume ownership.”

“Ownership of what?” asked Bobby.

“Why your mini young man” spoke the woman as she reached into her pocketbook.

“I’m getting a mini?” yelled Bobby in excitement “where is it.”

Susan smiled and clapped her hands together, “That’s the second surprise Bobby, Sammi is going to be your new mini.”

“WHAT!!!!” Sammi stood up and backed away from the table at the news. “No fucking way! What did I do?”

“Well you don’t have much of a choice in the matter.” Said the man receiving the signed document from Greg. “You see Samantha, you father made some bad job choices and even worse choices to cover them up.” He nodded to Greg. “Fortunately, Mr. Wilson made us aware of the actions of your father and we were able to stop his actions from further hurting the company.”

The woman pulled out a devise, similar to a gun.

The man continued, “As a result of your fathers’ action, and the amounts involved, you and your whole family will be made to minis to work off the debt.”

“Wait,” cried Sammi holding up her hands, “I have money, you can have that.”

“Oh, the six thousand three hundred forty-eight dollars and change” said the man looking down at the form in front of him. “We’ve already collected that, but it isn’t even a drop in the bucket compared to what your family owes the company.”

“No, no, no” Sammi started to say.

“come on Sammi” said Bobby “we’ll have a lot of fun together.” The boy was already subconsciously touching his crotch. “You can even play with Bowser.”

Sammi was truly starting to panic, but a beam from the women’s devise enveloped the girl and with an almost cartoonish action Sammi shrunk down to just above 5 inches in size.

"Holy cow!!" said bobby "That was cool."
He stepped quickly over to where Sammi had stood and saw a mini version of the girl laying on the floor stunned. Bobby quickly picked her up in his hands and looked at his new pet.

Sammi quickly started to come back to her senses and started to scream in panic. Bobby ignored the girls screams and attempts to push his hand away as he began to turn the shrunken girl around in his hands and rubbing his fingers along her ass and breasts.

He had just started to pull up the mini’s sweater exposing her bra underneath when Bobby’s mom spoke up. “Bobby, why don’t you take little Sammi to your room, you can set the cage up later.”

“O.k. mom.” Said Bobby starting towards his room.

“oh son” said Bobby’s dad.

Bobby turned around and looked towards his dad.

“I got a little something just between us men” he pulled something out of his pocket and tossed to Bobby. With his free hand Bobby caught it and looked down at what landed in his hand. It was a pain stick, similar to the one he had with his first mini, however this had the initials ‘B.W.’ on the side.

“Thanks dad, this is great.” Said Bobby looking at the pain stick and pressing the button seeing the spark show between the nubs at the end.

Bobby turned and walked back to his room with even more zest.

As the boy walked into his room and closed the door the woman in the suits smiled. Seems like your boy is going to really enjoy his mini.

"Well," said Greg, "we appreciate you allowing us to keep Sammi for our son."

"Oh, no need to thank us," said the man, "Bringing to our attention the crimes of Samantha’s father is more important."

"And that you will willing to forego the award in exchange for the girl for your son." followed up the woman.

"Well we do love our son." Said Susan leaning into her husband’s arm.

"Yes....." said the man nodding towards his partner. The woman put the devise away and picked up the signed documentation from the table. "To say our surprise to the amount of corruption that young lady's father was involved with would be an understatement. Especially the size that the amount he embezzled without us even detecting it."

"Well, from what I understand you were able to retrieve all the money from the account Sammi's dad had shuffled it to." Said Greg.

"Yes we did," said the man, "It surprised us also, since most criminals would have spent at least some of it, but there is no telling what goes through the mind of a criminal."

"The do say criminals can't be understood." Said Susan.

"That is true." said the man adjusting the tie on his suit. "Well, we need to see to some other appointments, please extend our wishes for a happy birthday to your son."

"We will." said Susan, "Oh, Sammi has a sister Nancy, and her mother, what is to become to them."

"They will get auctioned off to the highest bidder." said the man walking through the door, "It should be tonight if you’re interested in watching."

With that, the door closed, and Bobby's father and mother were alone in the kitchen.

Susan looked up to her husband, "Do you think they know?" she whispered, concern in her eyes.

Greg smiled, "I don't think so, but why would they care? They got their money back, and Sammi's dad was just a small player in the company, not worth a lot of effort."

They looked at the closed door of their son's room. They hoped their lives would be a little calmer now. If a family was destroyed in the process, so what.

Bobby closed the door behind him and carried little Sammi towards his desk. As he was walking, he rubbed his thumbs against Sammi's breasts. He felt the sweater, bra, and flesh of her body move as he pressed his thumbs.

All the while Sammi screamed for him to stop and let her go.

Bobby placed Sammi on the desk. She fell to her knees but immediately stood up and screamed "Bobby this has gone on long enough stop this right....." The pain from the sting stick brought her to her knees.

"Listen Sammi," said Bobby with a grin, "you’re in no position to tell me what to do. Stand up and give me a little twirl in that cute cheerleader outfit."

"Fuck you, you little....ARGGG" Sammi fell to her knees again, but the fell flat to the desktop as Bobby kept the sting stick on her for a little over five seconds.

Sammi came to her knees. "Bobby, pleas...." Bobby hit her again for even longer. The pain was something Sammi had never felt before. Her body seized up, and just shook as the electricity ran through her body causing every muscle to cramp up.

"Just shut up and do what I tell you." hissed Bobby, "or so help me I'll shove this thin up your ass and leave it on overnight."

Sammi was sobbing in pain as she slowly stood up. Bobby made a twirling movement with his fingers and they young girl spun around.

"Nice," said Bobby, "Why don't you take your shoes off and stay a while."

Sammi's mind was starting the shutdown from what was happening. It happens often with female victims of violence. The begin to lose a sense of self and begin to just act in a robotic way. That was fine for Bobby. Sammi kicked off her shoes and pushed them the side with her foot.

She looked up to see that Bobby had gotten a pencil in his hand. He reached towards her with the point. He held it at her face and moved it slowly down her body. He pressed just a little into her breasts but continued down the rest of the body. He ran the tip of the pencil along Sammi's toes and began to go up the inside of her legs. He caught the edge of her cheerleading skirt and started to lift it up.

Without thinking she pushed the point of the pencil away. This time Bobby applied the sting stick so long that when he lifted it away Sammi vomited the contents of her stomach.

"Gross," said Bobby. He picked up the mini and walked to his bathroom. He ran Sammi’s head under the faucet for several seconds making sure that the vomit was washed from the face and mouth. He returned to the desk and wiped the vomit off with a tissue.

"Next time I'm going to make you eat it." he said again. "I'm getting bored with you so just stay still."

Sammi’s hair hung wet on her head. The wet sweater was laying tight against her upper body enhancing the view of her breasted. As the pencil ounce again worked its way up her legs, she closed her eyes and balled her hands into fists but did not move. Bobby dragged the tip of the point over the inside of the girls’ thighs, lifted her skirt up exposing the skin-tight shorts under her skirt that allowed her some modesty during acrobatics. He brought the tip of the pencil to the waist band, tucked the point between the waist band and the girls’ flat stomach and slowly pushed the shorts down. Leaving the red thong undies still on.

As the shorts folded around Sammi’s ankles Bobby whispered, “lift you left foot, and now your right.” Sammi had followed the commands and Bobby used the pencil to pull the shorts to the side.

“Let see your panties little one” said Bobby. High moved the tip of the pencil indicating that she should lift the hem of her skirt up to expose her undergarment covering her lower half.

Sammi held back a sob and slowly lifted up her skirt to show the giant teenager her red panties.

“Turn around, let me see that ass.” Said Bobby with a smile on his face.

Sammi complied, she could almost feel the boy’s eyes burn through her back. Then the voice said, “Bend over and touch your toes, keep that dress lifted.”

Bobby watched the min girl bend over. She kept her dress lifted and her ass came into view. It was round and firm and looked delicious. Bobby took the point of his pencil and retraced the same path he took before. He ran the tip up between her legs and then along the girl’s crotch. He pushed the point again between the top of the panties and the girl’s ass crack and pushed the pantie down to the girls ankles.

Due to cheerleading, gymnastics, and diving Sammi’s pussy was waxed and clean. Sammi’s pussy was pink and so what her asshole. Bobby took the point of the pencil and pushed the point between the thighs and ran the point along the folds of her vagina. He ran the point up to the girl’s pink sphincter. He smiled and pressed the point into the tight virgin ass of the mini. While to Bobby the point only went in a little bit, to Sammi it was 3 inches into an ass that had never been penetrated even with a finger. The girl screamed and jumped forward to he hands and knees removing the pencils point.

“I said don’t move bitch.” Yelled Bobby. He took the pain stick and pushed the nubs towards Sammi’s ass. One of the nubs went into her pussy, the other on her taint. Bobby pushed the button and activated the pain stick, he kept it pressed to her body.

The pain Sammi felt went through her body, but Bobby didn’t relent with the application of the pain. He kept it there, the pain went through to her bones, and her soul. It kept going until blackness came over her.

Sammi came to coughing and gagging as Bobby held her head underneath the flowing water again.

“Well looks who is awake.” Bobby said with a sneer.

Sammi noticed that her shirt and bra where gone and she was completely naked.

Bobby pulled the mini from under the water. Sammi saw him open the medicine cabinet and turn to walk back into his bedroom. He sat on his bed and held Sammi in his hand, on her back, looking up at him. He looked down at the mini and smiled.

“I think we need to get even more better acquainted.” He smiled. Bobby lifted his other hand and showed to Sammi what he had grabbed from the cabinet. It was a tube of KY jelly. He pulled the top off with his teeth and slathered a long line of the jelly from Sammi's throat to her pussy. He pushed the top back on and then slid to the head of his bed and rested his back against the backboard. With no concern, Bobby moved Sammi below his already hard cock. There was already precum oozing out and he made sure that the mini in his hand got a good face and mouth full before he stared to wank back and forth.

For each time Bobby pulled the girl back on his cock her face would get hit with the head. She would feel the head slide down to just above her pussy and then rise up again to assault her face. As time went the movements began to get faster, and Bobby's grip of her and his cock got tighter and tighter. She didn't know which time it occurred, but one of the assaults on her face had caused her nose to bleed adding her blood to the lubricative mixture covering her body. Sammi was finding it hard to breath due to the pressure, and each inhale included and combination of the lubricant and the boys, and her, bodily fluids. Just when she thought her ribs would succumb to the pressure Bobby's body began to convulse and long steams of cum began to shoot over her body. The thick viscus fluid rained down on her body as the boy didn't stop his jerking movements till, he felt the last of his ball drain on his new mini.

Bobby leaned back and looked down at the girl in his hands. She had started to cry again and was trying to clear her mouth by spitting the contents out.

"Whoa," said Bobby, "from what I've read there is good protein in that stuff. I don't think we should waist it." He dragged his finger along the girl’s body from belly to chest gathering a large quantity of jelly, cum, and blood, and pushed his finger against the girls’ face. "Eat up little girl, you’re going to need your strength, there is going to be a lot more times you going to be doing this." He shoved his finger on Sammi's lips forcing a large amount of the substance into her mouth and subsequently causing her to swallow just to breath.

Bobby was about to give Sammi a second helping when there was a knock on the door. The door opened and Bobby's mom walked in.

Bobby only had time to pull a pillow over is naked lower half. "Geeze mom, can't anyone get some privacy?" he said with a little annoyance to his voice.

Nonplussed Susan replied back, "Then I would recommend you lock the door young man. Besides, I used to change you diapers so I've seen everything you have anyway."

Bobby’s mom was carrying in the cage they had given him as part of his birthday gift. “It looks like you’re already getting your mini broken in, but I think you need to wash off and set up her cage, we still want to go to dinner and get back before the auction comes on.”

“o.k. mom” Bobby dropped Sammi into a water glass he had on the nightstand next to the desk. Sammi landed on the bottom of the glass encased in a covering of goop, she sat on the bottom with the knees pulled up to the chin.

“I’ll wash off your mini, you shower and fix up the cage.”

Susan picked up the glass and started to walk out the room, she closed the door behind her. Bobby jumped up and quickly put the cage together. There really wasn’t a lot to do other then make sure the water bottle was full and the woodchips along the bottom were level and spread over the entire bottom of the cage. He set the cage on the shelf, next to the cage containing Bowser his pet hamster. “looks like you’re going to have a friend ‘B’”. Bobby gave the cage a little tap.

He hopped in the shower and quickly cleaned himself off and put on some clothes to head out.

As he walked into the kitchen, he saw his mom at the sink in the kitchen. The dishwasher was running, and the faucet was on full blast into the sink. Which explained why his mom didn’t hear him. Bobby stepped back behind the corner of the hallway and watched what was going on.

Susan was holding Sammi’s naked body under the running water. There was suds from soap in the sink so she had already finished washing off the fluids from Bobby’s fun. Right now, Susan was using her thumbs and pressing each thumb on Sammi’s breasts and rubbing them aggressively. Susan then took the pinky on her left hand and with a single push forced the digit deep into Sammi’s pussy to the second knuckle. Sammi screamed in pain, but as her mouth opened Susan put the mini’s face under the running water causing her to fall into a fit of coughing. While Sammi struggled for air, Susan twisted her pinky back and forth.

The sneer on the face of Bobby’s mom was nearly animalistic. She truly looked like she wanted to kill the mini in her hands. Susan pulled her finger from the mini’s pussy and stood back and straightened her body. To Bobby’s surprise she lifted the front of her dress up, Bobby’s eyes widened when he saw that his mom was not wearing any panties. She lowered the mini in her hand and rubbed the face of the mini girl against her pussy and pushed the head of the girl several times up into her snatch. She pulled the mini back to her face and spoke again something into the minis face. She lowered and reapplied the mini to her pussy, rubbing and inserting. She then placed the mini back into a clean glass on the counter. She lowered her dress and turned the faucet off. She turned around a froze as she saw her son staring at her.

“Oh hi” was all she should say, clearly not embarrassed.

With a non-plussed shrug of her shoulders she grabbed the glass containing the mini and extended it towards her son.

“Here you go Bobby.” She smiled “all clean. Why don’t you put her into her cage and we can meet your dad for lunch.”

Bobby took the glass and headed back into his bedroom.

“oh, and Bobby.” Susan called to her son. Bobby turned back to his mom. “Your dad may want to play with your mini, do me a favor and don’t let him.”

“Sure, thing mom.” Bobby turned back to put his mini into her new home.