The Plunge(WARNING! Incest and SM)

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

The Plunge(WARNING! Incest and SM)

Post by Zenra_Yade » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:41 pm

“This is it. Are you ready to take the plunge?”
Marilyn smiled at her boyfriend, Chad, and looked back at the door. “I’m more than ready. Let’s go.”
When Chad knocked, he gripped his girlfriend's hand tight. The door opened to reveal a scantily-clad three-feet-tall woman. “Are you here for the Ambrosia bash?” Marilyn nodded. “Cool. Come on in.” The couple followed the small woman into the large foyer, and she shut the door. “I’m Veronica. Is this your first time?”
Chad went to speak, but Marilyn cut him off. “Yes. I’m Marilyn and this is Chad. We’ve never done anything like this before.”
“Really? Well, there’s no need to be nervous. Everyone’s nice and nobody will force you to do anything you don’t want. We ask you to grant everyone else the same courtesy. Other than that, there are no rules. Have fun! The party’s through those doors.”
A table in the center of the room held dozens of different-sized shrunken couples. Many committed sexual acts and debaucheries they’d never seen. “You can watch them, or take a drink and join them, or grab a cup and have a play with the couple inside. It’s up to you.”
Chad looked at Marilyn as she handed him a beverage. “This is why we came here, babe. Ready to take the plunge?”
He downed the drink fast. As did Marilyn. “Not many first-timers shrink. You guys will fit in fine here. Am I to take it you guys want to go on the table, or would you like me to place you in a cup so someone can play with you?”
“Could you please put us in the cup?”
“You’re an interesting one, Marilyn. I see why you’re dating her, Chad.”
When the Ambrosia took effect, the couple shrank to around five-inches-tall. Both felt so aroused, they didn’t notice Veronica grab them and drop them in a paper cup. As she placed it on the table, the little couple stripped off and pawed at each other. “Hey, Ronnie. Anybody new?”
The voice broke Chad’s ecstasy. It belonged to his younger brother. “Oh my god, Marilyn. That’s Paul.”
“So? There’s nothing we can do now.”
“There’s this great young couple named Chad and Marilyn.”
“Thanks, Ronnie. They sound fun, and when your shift ends, your mine. Remember?”
“I can’t wait.”
Paul picked up the cup, walked into a bedroom, and placed them on the nightstand. “Hey, guys. I didn’t know you were into this kind of thing.”
“Hi, Paul. This is our first time, but I don’t know if I can do this with you, man.”
“Why? Because we’re brothers?”
“Of course, Paul!”
“A bit late for that, bud. Don’t worry, though, I’m not that interested in you. So, you can watch for a bit.”
Paul placed his tiny brother in a jar on the dresser. Chad banged on the glass as the giant carried the cup to the bed, kicked his pants off, and grabbed the tiny woman. “Hey, Marilyn. I knew you were hiding a nice body.”
“Thanks, Paul. I try to look good. Ahh!”
Paul kneaded her bosom with his thumb. “Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you. I want to feel you up before you get to work.”
Paul pulled off his underpants and revealed his impressive erection. “Like what you see?”
Marilyn’s eyes widened. “I love it! Can I ride that monster?”
“You will, but first, I want you to lick my balls. You don’t mind, do you?”
Paul didn’t wait for an answer and dropped her in front of his scrotum. Marilyn licked the wrinkled flesh. “Your girlfriend’s into this, Chad. Why aren’t you?”
Chad watched his girlfriend excitedly lick his brother’s giant testicles. Paul grabbed a pill from his shirt pocket and swallowed it. “Climb up my dick. Try to jerk me off.”
“Okay, Pauly. By the way, what did you just take?”
“I’ll tell you later. Focus on getting me off.”
Marilyn stepped on his scrotum, slipped, and fell. She looked up, surprised to see its monolithic stature. As Marilyn ground her body against his cock, Paul sat up. “Hold on, Marilyn. I’m standing up.” Marilyn gripped the flesh-tower between her thighs and clutched his foreskin. Paul stood and looked down at her. Marilyn’s muscles strained as she held on tight. Paul grabbed the glass jar containing his tiny brother and guided his cock into the opening. “I think it’s time you join in on the action, Chad. I want you to-“
“My shift just finished, Pauly. I thought I might join you guys. If that’s okay, of course?”
“Perfect timing, Ronnie. Quick, shrink down, and join them.”
Veronica sculled a cup of Ambrosia and tossed off her robe. When Veronica walked over and shrank by Paul’s feet, Paul slid her into the jar with his brother. “Ronnie, meet my brother, Chad. He’s being a party pooper. Could you lift his spirit?”
Veronica nodded and knelt in front of Chad. Before Chad could protest, Veronica sucked his cock. Paul wrapped his hand around Marilyn and pumped himself. Chad felt Paul’s precum drip through his hair but didn’t care. He focused on the gorgeous woman who deepthroated his manhood whole. When Paul slipped Marilyn in the jar, Marilyn groped Veronica. “Look out below!”
Thick streams of cum drenched the tiny trio. When Chad held Veronica’s head and filled her mouth with spunk, she gagged and stood. They shrank further still. “What have you done, Paul?”
“Oh, nothing. I swallowed a Perma-Tablet before I came, but that’s it. I’m so glad we can carry this party over to my place.”
“What’s a Perma-Tablet?”
Veronica turned pale. "It’s illegal and it makes the shrinking permanent. There’s nothing we can do about it now. Oh well, I guess we’re your brother’s new toys. Are you ready for round two?”

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: The Plunge(WARNING! Incest and SM)

Post by SciFiCrazy » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Another great short. Liked the perma-pill concept.

frollo
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: The Plunge(WARNING! Incest and SM)

Post by frollo » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:52 pm

What an exciting setting and plot line , and a devilish twist .
Well done !!