Latex Imprisonment

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Latex Imprisonment

Post by Zenra_Yade » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:59 am

Latex Imprisonment

Marie woke under a clouded dome, her body trapped within a crevasse of pink flesh. The last Marie remembered, she entered the gate home from the Incher Naturist Resort. After a week of debaucherous bed-jumping, Marie couldn’t wait to return home to her son, Alan. One vile thought entered Marie’s mind, what if Alan did this? Marie’s fear mounted when her odd prison shook. Through the top of the clouded dome, the gigantic face of her son peered down at her. Alan spoke, but Marie couldn’t understand him. Each word rumbled through Marie like a volcano about to burst. As Marie looked down, it seemed Alan neared a burst of another kind. One that would trap Marie in those same viscous fluids which filled her orifices all week long. When the ground beneath Marie quaked, she wondered why Alan put her in this position. Marie trusted her son enough to sign a conservatorship, which gave him total power over her minimized form, and he abused it. If Alan had always been like this, how had Marie never noticed? Marie thought the world of her son, and she thought Alan felt the same about her. The precum which crept around Marie’s bare ass made her think Alan hated her. Why else would Alan try to end his mother’s life in such a foul manner? Could there exist another reason for Alan’s lewd act? While her giant son’s foreskin battered her head and ankles, Marie touched herself. The horrible situation brought Marie indescribable taboo pleasures. Marie’s ass nestled into the groove of Alan’s penile slit as it lubricated. Perhaps, Alan planned this. Just perhaps, this proved why Alan smiled whenever Marie talked about her vacation to the Incher Naturalist Resort. The longer Marie pondered, the harsher the shaft beneath her quaked. Orgasmic roils of ecstasy waved Marie to the brink as a thick white geyser erupted beneath her and forced her face-first into the latex reservoir tip.

“Amazing, best wank of my life. Thanks, mom, and thank god I paid extra for the Resort to make you more resilient. I couldn’t imagine not doing this again. My god, just the sight of you smushed up against the end of my rubber made me hard all over again. Oh well. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind a round two. Actually, not that I care now that you’re my pet. What stupid person surrenders all control to their son, then shrinks? That’s right, you wanted this as much as I did. Ooh, and I wanted this so much. Thanks, mom, for everything.”