Points of Authority

SW stories that include violence or extreme injuries etc.

DISCLAIMER: Many of the stories within are at the border of what is legal to post. Venture forth at your own Peril
sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Points of Authority

Post by sneaky21 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:35 pm

I'm a little rusty at all of this. But I wrote down an idea and it turned into this. Enjoy or don't!

Part 1

Daniel smoked the last few hits off his blunt outside the house keeping a watchful eye on his driveway. His step mom should be getting home soon. She had her doctor's appointment today and her friend Susan drove her.
Being 16 years old he enjoyed recreational marijuana, and was your typical teenager, except for his home life. He had certain responsibilities he just recently had to start doing and he relished moments like this, to get release from the world's problems.

Daniel's unique living situation began with him being adopted at a young age. But his mom and dad divorced and his adopted mom eventually died. His adopted father remarried a woman named Melanie who already had a daughter, now his step sister Jenna. Jenna is 19 years old present day. Melanie even adopted Daniel and things were very normal until around 4 years ago. His father died in a car crash, leaving Melanie to tend to the children.
Melanie was a very successful stock broker for a large corporation and made a very wealthy living. She bank rolled alot of her money into savings and the raising of the kids. Not spending much at all except for herself and her needs and the bare essentials for the Daniel and Jenna.

Melanie, however was a different type at home, perhaps the former cheerleader in her never went away. She had a "bitchy" tone when she barked out orders at home, and nagged Daniel constantly. She sometimes forgot she was raising a teenager and treated him like a kid. But Daniel and Jenna relied on their mom like anyone would up until last year.

Melanie had always been a diva. Her dark brown hair came down shoulder length she always styled it in a slightly curly manner. She made time for her Jenna to lay out in the sun and tan together so she had a wonderful skin tone that complimented her well. She dressed nicely always getting clothes that would fit her showing off her breasts and butt. She knew how to make heads turn.
However maybe it was stress, or laziness she got a little tired, and gained just about 40 lbs of extra weight. She saw all the commercials of this new weight loss drug that worked wonders. Almost everyone she knew had been on it too. All it took was one shot in the stomach once a week, and the weight would fall off.Having such a busy life she ordered it and gave it a try. Her weight came off fast, and her figure which never fully went away became more pronounced.
Jenna was Melanie's pride and joy, and she too was had grown a little pudgy. So with some convincing she allowed Jenna to take it too, after all college was supposed to be just around the corner.
Jenna inherited alot of her moms features so when her weight came off she looked even better, and in all the right places. Until one day Melanie picked up their prescription and this particular dose must had been tainted because the day after they both began shrinking. Not bad at first, but by the end of the week Melanie had shrunk from 5'11 to 2'8 and Jenna from 5'2 to 2'6! They both were about the size of a toddler now.

Melanie and Jenna of course ran through every emotion possible. She called doctors and went to several hospitals but they all said there is no way of getting back their height. Over time they began to adapt. Melanie had contacted lawyers and actually was given a pretty substantial settlement from the weight loss company. Melanie was a proud woman and she was raising Jenna to be just like her. She got a custom wardrobe made for their teeny tiny little frames. She bought every kind of step ladder and stools she could find and staged them around the house where they wouldn't be hindered by anything in house atleast.
She insisted nothing had changed. But deep down she was sometimes scared to leave the house. Melanie worked a deal with her bosses to work exclusively from home on her computer. She would have to video chat everyone just like she did during the covid pandemic. She had a whole set up placed in the living room of the home, and her routine was not changed.
Jenna similary set up a work area in her room for future endeavors like school and her part time job as a cold call telemarketer just to keep her busy.

Daniel went through different stages in dealing with his step mom and and step sister's new size too. He had to learn how to interact with them all over again. Jenna didn't have to do much around the house anymore. But that was not anything new Jenna was a girly girl and was cut from the same cloth as her mom so naturally she was treated better by Melanie even before they shrank. However being that Daniel was the tallest and strongest person in the house he was told to do almost everything even though he was still in school.
Picking up the house, taking trash out. Changing light bulbs, going to the store for things, lifting things, fixing things etc. He was the man of the house. It began to weigh on Daniel.
Melanie's bitchy tone and unappreciation of the circumstances infuriated him. He felt he deserved certain things, he had needs. He couldn't date regularly because he was constantly needed at home. He felt he should be allowed to do whatever whenever he wanted.
He looked at his little "mom" and "sister" and knew he could over power them. Why am I taking orders from "mom" ? He always dreamed of putting them, particularly Melanie in her place.

That was about the time it all came to a head.

Daniel walked inside and sat down and began to play his video game. He was supposed to had put the clothes in the dryer since Melanie could not reach, and clean the living room up and wash the dishes. But Daniel was not feeling it, and zoned out into his video game. About an hour went by and he heard a car pull up. He waited and soon enough he heard her little knock at the door. Sighing deeply he got up and opened the door for. There Melanie stood looking up at her son.
"It's about time! Ugh you knew I couldn't open that door from the outside. Come on Daniel!" She scolded. "Sorry I forgot" He said sitting back down on the couch. Melanie went past him and sat her phone down. "I'm going to get dinner on, your sister is still over at your grandmothers house. She just doesn't want come home yet." she said bewildered.

"Can we just have that frozen pizza?" Daniel asked as he rolled his eyes at the thought of his sister not having to be here.
Matter-of-factly she said "No we cannot, we are having a nice dinner, I am making that boiled chicken I like so much with veggies."

She went into her room to get changed out of her attire she was in a blue blouse and blue jeans. Taking off her shoes and socks she slid off the blouse and was about to unclasp her purple bra when she noticed she didn't have her regular shirts in her drawer. So she walked back to the laundry room and reached up to open up the dryer. It was full of towels! She was livid! More so then usual though, she had had a day of being poked and proded and she didn't like being out in the elements, and was tired of the stares from people. She stormed into the living room to unleash on Daniel. She compley forgot she wasn't wearing a shirt.

"What did you even do today young man! I asked you to dry those clothes and... (Daniel was still in his game ) Hello!" She screamed as she unplugged his game from the wall.

"What the hell?!" He screamed back at her.

"I'm so tired of you not doing what your told to do, and this house is a mess! All you do is sit around and disobey me!" She exclaimed.

Daniel was so tired of her crap she needed to be put in her place, as she went on and on. His manhood seemed to get excited. All he could focus on was this little woman and seeing her boobs jiggle through her bra. He wondered how they looked uncovered.
"And another thing young man you are freaking grounded. I'm taking my keys away from you and we will just order everything online!"

That was is it. He had it. He suddenly stood up and yelled back at her. "No the hell you aren't! I am a grown man and I can do what I want! I am tired of taking orders from you, it's about time you start listening to me! I'm the one who makes things happen around here anyway! Get your ass over here!" he yelled as he yanked her arm to him. It's time you learned you place!

As he sat down on the couch Daniel's cock was hard, and the words flowed out of him. He needed release and he couldn't help it, his urges were to great. He lifted her tiny frame up in his lap and began fondling her breasts. She fought him to no avail as he then took ownership of the situation. Do as your told little girl! I'm in charge now!

"What do you think your doing? Ugh stop it!!! "She began kicking and screaming as he pulled her over his lap and at her ankles he pulled her jeans clear off. Rewarding him with a view of her luscious ass, half way covered with her tiny little panties that exposed her buttcheeks. He unleashed and began spanking her, and with each slap she fought him but she realized she couldn't stop him she began crying. He was clearly to big and strong for her and she was under his control now. After about 5 minutes her ass was a bright red and her crys turned to whimpers. He felt his dominance over her and his desires became to much. He squeezed her ass with his hand, always wanting to have done it.. She looked back up at him feeling his raging member through his pants touching her chest. She raised up and looked at him tears running down her face and shook her head. "No!" She pleaded nodding her head vigorously in protest. Daniel smirked and he pulled her up by her neck as he used his other hand to unfastened his pants. Sliding his pants and boxers down he revealed to her his rock hard cock. He forced her into his thighs and pushed her head into his cock as it touched her face. She felt so helpless. "Please don't do this Daniel!" She said. But He took his cock in his hand, and began pummeling her face as she shook her head in protest until she finally opened her mouth and accepted his cock.
Looking up at her son with a full mouth of his member. He relished this scene and he sternly said "If you try to bite it I'm breaking your arm!" He began to rock her head back and forth. Completely controling her movements, she was at his mercy.

Daniel was in bliss, he had dreamed about this for sometime. Hearing her try to protest made it all the more erotic to him. "Mmmpphh mmmmpphh" is all he could hear. The vibrations of her voice made his cock swell even greater. "More tounge!" He ordered jamming her head down further and he heard her gag.
All Melanie could do was comply with his demands. She was being completely dominated by her son. It felt so surreal but her sore red ass kept her in the reality of the situation.
Daniel effortlessly kept her in position as he laid back bobbing her head up and down with with one hand. He felt his excitement building and began toying with what he should do with his load. He finally made the decision that she is gonna wear his seed for the rest of the night. As he pulled her head down one last time, Melanie gagged, and he yanked his cock out as he began to cum. He brought her face up and slapped his dick on her face. He made sure to get it in her hair and her forehead he pulled her back into his crotch he ordered "suck my balls! "
His cum ran down her forehead dripping to her nose and chin. Proud of his work he suddenly let go of his control of her head and she rose up. He watched her wipe her mouth and cough picking pieces of his pubic hair off her chin.

She shot him daggers with her eyes. Completely humiliated, she tried to ease away from him but he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back. "Kiss my cock head you little slut".
Disgusted, she looked at it and then him. She reluctantly puckered her lips and kissed it. "Now thank me for it" he said. "Thank you Daniel" she said in a tired voice.

" Why don't you go make that pizza for me now.." he said with a smirk. "Ok" she said, as she turned. He grabbed her ass and slapped it hard. "You call me sir, you little slut!" "Yes sir" she replied. In a fearful tone. She slowly walked out of the room to the kitchen to do what he told her. Daniel laid back and watched his mom's red ass sway from side to side. He let out a smile as he turned the TV on to his game. He knew he just got himself a new toy.

Melanie quickly made the pizza in the oven. She went to the laundry room and got a slighty worn shirt out the dirty clothes. She was covered in his cum so she figured it didnt matter now. She brought his pizza in the living room and he cut her off a slice to eat. She was quiet sitting on the other side of the couch as he played his game and ate his dinner.
The reality of it all was hitting her, and she just wanted to get away from him "Daniel, I think I am going to go to bed are you full? " " Yea I'm good, he said. She got up to walk off, she felt his eyes watching her all the way out of the room.... "Soon" he thought and continued playing his game.

Melanie made it to her room and stood on her stool to close the door. She went and laid down I her bed. With her sore butt hitting the sheets she put her hands up on her head and felt her sons dried cum all in her hair. "I really just sucked his dick!"she thought". She began to cry softly, she just knew she had to figure a way go get back in control. She felt the power dynamic was shifting. She laid there and thought about it. "Maybe if i butter him up he will agree to forget about it" she began formualting a plan before setting her alarm and tossed and turned. She constantly watched her door hoping he didn't come in until her eyes got heavy and she finally fell asleep.

Part 2

Melanie woke up early the next morning, She treaded lightly towards the living room, she saw the game still going but her massive son was asleep on the couch. She instantly went into the kitchen and began to make a breakfast for them. She made bacon and eggs ans even pancakes. (His favorite).
She sat down at the table with a grimace but put on her brave face as she sipped her coffee.
"Daniel, breakfast is ready!" She said In a stern motherly tone.

Daniel woke up and came in the kitchen to sit down. His plate was full. He began to eat his food as she tried to begin the conversation. She cleared her throat, "Daniel I just wanted to apologize, I realize your almost grown and I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. Let's just forget everything that happened last night ok?" Daniel drank his orange juice and smiled. "Everything?" He asked.

"EVERYTHING!" she said as she hit the table with her hand. "Please!" as she showed him a paper underneath her hand.
Daniel looked at it and saw that she bought the sequel to his game on digital download.
"Things will change Daniel I promise and I'm sorry, if you want you can even take the car today to go to the mall."
Daniel seemed to like that groveling and just looked at her. She still had his dried cum in her hair. She looked at the clock and said "Oh look at the time I gotta get ready for work! Have a good day sweetie!" and briskly walking back to her room. "Why didn't I shower before? Ugh!" she thought.

Melanie laid her clothes out on the bed and went to her adjoining bathroom sliding her stool up to the bathtub she took her clothes off and stepped onto her stool in tub stool to shower.she closed the door and thought to herself "maybe I pulled it off" and as she literally washed off what happened last night she tried to block it our of her thoughts. She was still in control.

Daniel got up from his plate, he walked down the hall and heard the shower running. Walking in her room he saw her outfit laid out on the bed. Black panties and bra, dark green blouse and some leggings. He walked right up to the door and watched her through the reflection of the mirror. It took alot of discretion but he decided not to walk in. He just waited until she finished. Walking back to the dresser he was out of her sight. He raised his voice. "I need some money for gas." Melanie's eyes widened, he sounded so close... her voice cracked uhh I think I have some money in my purse."
Okay ill get it" , he said closing the door. Getting the money out her purse, He went to his room got ready himself.

He walked out freshly showered and got his keys he stopped by her purse again and grabbed her credit card. He was going to have some fun today.
He got in her car and drove off.
Melanie was fully clothed now and put her make up on. She looked stunning as always. She walked into her living room and sat at her elevated workstation and started her video calls.

Daniel spent a few hours at the mall. He used her card for just about anything he wanted. He bought a 70" TV and complete surround sound. He looked at the receipt and saw the price $1,896.65 He couldn't wait to see her reaction when he got home.

While he was out he went past a pet store and did some browsing, before ultimately coming home. It was around 2pm. He pulled in the garage and opened the door, he walked in the living room he saw his mom all dolled up wearing her makeup and the outfit she had laid out that morning. She was zoned in to work things, He began unloading the car and brought in his haul. Umboxing the TV and surround sound he confidently strolled into the living room and began to replace the old 32inch television with his new prize.

"And our profits will be through the roof. I can see why you would want to (Melanie looks up and sees Daniel with a new TV and is at a loss for words, taking a long pause) I..I am so sorry will you excuse me for one moment?"
She mutes and blacks out the webcam and says "Daniel what are you doing?!"
"I got me a new TV to go with my game I got.. I got a great deal too. " Daniel responded proudly.
"Where did you get the money for that massive thing?" She asked
"The credit card, duh! That $40 wasn't going to cover it."

Melanie just stood there with her mouth open in shock. Her eyes told the story she was livid but not quite sure how to respond. "Daniel we will talk about this later, keep it down I have work to do." As she stormed off back to her computer.

When he finished hooking it up he was so pumped. He went to get his cigarettes (he bought illegally at the gas station) and walked out the front door lighting one up. Melanie was fuming. But she had to stay on at work for a bit longer.
He took a few drags and then walked back inside and started watching TV on his new prize. Melanie muted and blacked out her webcam again. " Daniel turn that off I have work to do! Just go to your room we will talk after work."

He watched her storm back off. He smiled "She really thinks I am going to listen to her again" he thought internally. He got up walked over to the outlet and yanked out her plug to the computer.

"Daniel! What the hell are you doing I'm at work!"

" Call them and tell them your power went out, then get your little ass over here" he said in the same tone as last night.

"Daniel I can't do that I have".. he pulled her by the arm over to her purse still in the kitchen "Get your phone and call them now!"

She reached and got her phone and called them like she was told. Putting on her phone voice she said " Hey Bill I am so sorry I have lost power. Ya. Yes I will. Hopefully it will be back up soon. Ok we can just plan on next Tuesday. Alright. Bye Bye."

She looked back up at Daniel towering over her, and said
"Daniel you can't just do all of this, I thought we agreed to forget last night."

" No you were just begging me to, before you ran out to wash my cum out of your hair.
We never finished the conversation."he responded.

"Ok well let's talk about it now." she said completely over it now. Bitchy tone and all seemingly forgetting her size again. "What more do you want?"

" I'm glad you asked." He picked her up by her waist like a child and placed her on the counter. "I have been thinking it over, and I am going to run this house from now on, I will control the finances and you will do as you are told. I make the rules around here. You will show me respect by obeying me. Do you understand?" Melanie shook her head " yya yyaa yes sir"

"I want to tell you that blow job was so great last night, and I could definitely go for another one." Daniel picked her up again and carried her to his room locking the door. He dropped her on his bed before beginning to take his clothes off.

She watched her "son" as he was now naked. His dick hard. She knew there was no escaping him. His room had no stools or ladders so she couldn't reach the doors.
"Take your clothes off!" He ordered.

"Daniel, no, please" she pleaded. But that got her nowhere as he plopped down in his bed against the pillows. She slid off her shoes, and reluctantly took her shirt off. She stopped. She halfway wanted some assurance she was going to be okay "Just like last night right?"

He sternly replied "And then some! Your lucky I'm not ripping them off!"
Her lip quivered and she just closed her eyes and continued. Taking off her leggings, Now in just a panties and bra he began to jack his cock.
She unclasped her bra and let her boobs free for his pleasure. Finally she bent down pulling her panties off. She was so humiliated. He had her turn around and show off her goods for him. He then scooped her up and said "Now get to work on my dick."
Melanie walked over on his bed and kneeled to her son already laying down. She opened her mouth to please him wiping away tears she bobbed her head up and down looking up at him with her puppy dog eyes. He grabbed his phone and snapped a picture. "Awesome!"He said, as he reached down an felt her breasts. He saw her nipples getting hard.
He wanted and just had to get a taste. So he stopped her.
She pulled his cock out of her mouth. She shined it up good but he had other plans. He picked her up and brought her to his face, she kneeled on his chest as she let him suck her little titties.
She tried to block it out, and not get aroused. But it became difficult as he rolled over with her and opened her legs.He used his tounge and licked straight down her stomach to her womanhood. He gave it a few licks watching her twitch before full out eating her little pussy.

Melanie couldn't help it. She moaned she was so wet and his tounge was so big it touched every place at once it seemed.
She tasted yummy he thought and her little moans made it fun to watch her squirm and try to close her thighs on his face.
He needed his release now. So he rolled back over. And picked her up right by his cock. "Get on" he ordered. "Ugh so I am really about to do this" she thought as she maneuvered her self over his cock and mounted it.
"Aaahhh ohhhh" she said as he pentrated her. She bit her bottom lip as he pushed it in deeper. He then grabbed her ass with his hands and began pumping her on his cock. She wasn't even taking it all but clearly couldn't take anymore he was too big. But against it all she felt the familiar feeling her body was beginning to betray her. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she squirted her pleasure on his cock.

She looked up at her massive son trying to hide her shame. Daniel just laughed still pumping her up and down her little titties were all over the place. Until finally he felt his reward. He squeezed her ass as his cum filled her pussy. He finally let go of her. She was still on his cock and he made it twitch a few times "mmm ooohhh mmm" she moaned as it began to deflate. She got off his dick and his cum oozed out of her and pooled at the base of his cock. "Clean that up too" he ordered as he laid back admiring his naked step mom. "Yes sir" as she got to work her eye shadow had run with her tears and makeup and hair all disheveled as she licked his balls and cock eating up his spent cum.

Melanie worked her little tounge around his cock and made sure she cleaned up the sticky mess. She looked up and noticed Daniel had fallen asleep. She stopped her efforts, and sat back against his inner legs. Deep down she knew. It was going to come to this. He wasn't going to forget anything. He had the authority now.
She looked around halfway hoping to find a way out of his room, but it was no use she needed him and his height to get out. She was his prisoner. Suddenly Daniel reached for his blanket and covered himself immediately falling back asleep. And inadvertently covering Melanie up. The weight of the blanket pushed her back to her last position. She sighed. Resigned to the fact that she was stuck there. She fell asleep resting in her sons crotch region.

Part 3

3 hours later Daniel woke up and saw raised the blanket seeing Melanie down by his dick. He reached down and patted her head "That was fun, ready for another round? " his cock already hardening. She let out a fake smile as she saw his massive cock towering above her head. "Daniel, Please not again. She pleaded. He pulled her up to a sitting position. Daniel reached his hand down and began fondling her pussy. "I get what I want don't I little slut?"

"Yes sir" she said in groggy tone. He lifted her on his cock as she worked her way in position. He had his way with her one more time. This time, as he felt his excitement building he pulled out just in time to let his cum pepper her chin and breasts.. he looked at his alarm clock, it was 6pm already! "I think you better go get me some supper cooking he said as he gave her a slap on the ass with a hard squeeze.
"Owww "yes sir" she said as he sat her on the floor and he opened the door. They both walked to the kitchen completely naked.
He watched her little ass sway from side to side. He clearly hadn't given it enough attention, he thought. He became fixated on it as he watched her get the pots and pans out of the cabinet.

He walked over to her deliberately rubbing his cock on her lower back. Running it down to her crack of her ass. Playfully pushing it and making her side step as she lost her balance on he countertop. She gritted her teeth he isn't going in there she told herself. I gave him everything else he wanted. "Daniel stop it, you had your fun. I let you do what you wanted, but a line has to be drawn. You cannot do that! Please!"

He grabbed her by the neck and pulled her back to him. He forcefully bent her over. S he was now on all fours when suddenly the oven timer went off. "Da..Da..Daniel I need to get that in the oven." She said catching her breath as he released her. "Why don't you go relax and play your game. I'll come serve you your dinner when it is done."

Daniel, satisfied at the moment said "Ok but hurry up, and make sure to bring me a drink." "Ok Dan..Yes sir" she said wide eyed.
Daniel left the room, and let Melanie work. After a few minutes had gone by she really wanted her clothes back on feeling that maybe she could make him listen to her with them on, and that he wasn't standing over her. So she quickly ran back to her room and got some panties out of her drawer, but then remembered there wasn't any shirts clean, so she went down the hallway and back to his room. She found her shirt tossed on the other side of the room. She put it on quickly put it on and ran back to the kitchen.

Daniel played his game naked on the couch. About 20 minutes went by and he saw Melanie carefully bringing him a glass of tea.. "Here you go Daniel. The food is almost done". She disappeared quickly back to the kitchen and moments later was holding his plate of some Mexican casserole. He looked at her and said "Did I tell you you could get dressed? Or even go in my room?" "No sir, but I needed them. The heat of the oven was getting to me."
Daniel yanked her up into his lap. "You have to ask me for permission in everything you do." He said as he pulled her panties down. He then started spanking bare ass over and over practically salivating watching it clap. "I'm sorry Daniel, I... won't do it again!" Please I won't do it again!" After a few more slaps he let her up. "Now take that shirt off and get me my cigarettes".

"Yyyaa yesssir" she said wiping away a few tears. She grabbed his cigarettes from across the room, and handed them to him as he took one to light it. He snapped his fingers and pointed at her and she pulled her shirt back off. Now completely naked again, he admired his little toy. Lighting his cigarette he said "shake them titties for me". She rocked her chest back and forth making them dance.

She was so embarrassed and frustrated. He is smoking in my house! Making me wait on him him hand and foot, ontop of making me please him sexually. She cringed and tried to hide her emotions. Surely this would all come to pass soon.

Daniel let her fix her plate and they ate dinner in the living room, against her wishes of course she preferred keeping food in the kitchen, but whatever made him happy was best.
After dinner he gave her his plate. "Go clean up the kitchen."
Melanie fumed inside, but didn't want another spanking. So she grabbed his plate and walked to the kitchen to get to work. Daniel got up and walked in behind her.

"Oh by the way. I don't want you calling me Daniel anymore. You can call me your Master" he watched her as she slammed the plate in the sink and clinched her fists and looked back at him with resentment. "Yes sir" she replied and just went back to work cleaning.
Daniel smiled knowing he was close to making her fully break. He walked to her room and looked around. Opening drawers he saw a whole section of naughty wardrobe that she obviously had hidden away. Probably hoping for a new man one day who would like to see her teeny body in provocative clothes.

Daniel picked out a dark red nighty with matching thong. "Looks like I got her a new outfit to wear around the house" he thought. Looking up he saw Jenna's senior picture on the wall and looked back at the drawer. "Both of them." He smiled and walked back to play his game.

Part 4

About an hour or so went by and Melanie walked into the living room exhausted, her hands were pruned from washing dishes. And cleaning the massive kitchen by herself.

She sat down on the couch as far away from Daniel as she could. Still not comfortable being naked and seeing him naked, she tried to focus on other things when her phone rang, she picked it up and answered "Hello, yes. Well I sure hope so, she always enjoys staying over there. Tell her to be ready then and we will come get her. Oh, OK well I guess anytime after 5pm. Ok sounds good. Bye bye!"

"She hung up the phone. She looked up at Daniel " Jenna is coming home on Friday, your Aunt Tina is bringing her home after 5pm."
"Oh really? I can't wait! " He replied grinning ear to ear.
Melanie looked down at her phone trying not imagine what he had planned.
"I really should be getting ready for bed. I've got work in the morning"

" Yea it has been hard for you all day" he joked proudly stroking his cock.

Melanie actually smiled at that joke, and got up and headed to the laundry room for towels and wash cloths. Daniel watched her the whole time. Her little ass was still tantalizing him.
Melanie felt his eyes watching her, she quickly got her stuff and walked as fast as she could to her personal bathroom in her room. Once there she got back in the shower and tried to unwind. It wouldn't last long though.

Daniel walked right in behind her. She felt his presence staring at her through the glass door. He opened the shower and stepped in, she was on her high stool standing and all she could do was sigh, she couldn't tell him no.

Daniel took the shower head and pointed it at himself and began showering himself. Taking her wash cloth from her and soapng himself up. He looked down at her "It's your turn now" as he tossed her the wash cloth as rinsed off.

Melanie tried to block out him watching her as she cleaned herself. She felt so dirty. She bent over to wash her legs when she felt his ever familiar massive dick on her back.
"No! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"She yelled as she started to squirm away, but he held her in position as he spread her legs rubbing his cock up and down her little ass crack. Daniel slowly began to spread her cheeks and push his cock in. He applied some force.
Melanie cried out aggghhh plleeeaaasse nooooo" as he pushed it in deeper in her asshole. He could only fit about little more then half of his cock in, but she was having a time dealing with it as he slowly began to to fuck her.
Once her muscles began to relax he was able to get a good rhythm He forced the shower heard down and it sprayed her directly in the face. As he began to pump faster giving her ass hell. "Mmmmm ahhh ahh mmmmmm" she cried.

Say "I'm a dirty little slut who needs to be punished master"
He ordered. "Aggghh I...yaya..am a da da dirty little slut... who needs to bee eeaaa punished ma ma ma master" she repeated as he rocked her whole world.

Say "fuck me harder master!" He ordered
Fuckkk mee harrdeerr master rrr rr"
"Again! Keep saying it slut" he yelled as slapped her ass.
"Fuucckk mmee harrrrdddeeerr masstterr!
Fuck....fuck... me ha ha harder master rrrr agghh
Fuck.. fuck.. fuck..me ahgghghhh

Daniel stopped and convulsed as he he came in her ass. He held it in enjoying seeing her wince taking deep breaths.

"Are you a dirty girl?" Mm yeesss masster" she replied.
He pulled his cock out of her ass, and turned her around. He put it directly in her face. "Show me suck it clean!"

Wrinkling her nose she hesitated but submitted and gobbled up his cock. She officially gave up. He laughed at her slurping sounds.
He pulled it out and said "now kiss it" she puckered her lips up and kissed it, and then without being told to licked his cock head one last time. "Thank you master."

Even Daniel was a little surprised, he smiled and said "Good girl" and patted her on the head. He then exited the shower. Daniel and Melanie both knew he broke her will to fight him anymore. Daniel went back to his game and little Melanie laid back in the shower in complete exhaustion getting pelted with water wondering what he would want from her next and oddly feeling a little excitement
Last edited by sneaky21 on Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Points of Authority

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:39 pm

I PURELY LOVED THIS STORY

Hope you write more soon, cause you manage to use few well chosen words to paint a clear enticing image of the events on our minds, also you are original with size and powerplays...

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, every single bit...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

klyk
Visitor
Visitor

Post by klyk » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:31 am

Very nice.

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:29 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:39 pm
I PURELY LOVED THIS STORY

Hope you write more soon, cause you manage to use few well chosen words to paint a clear enticing image of the events on our minds, also you are original with size and powerplays...

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, every single bit...
Thank you for the kind words. I am still messing around with it. I got a few more ideas and seeing how it flows together.

Terrok
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Terrok » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:34 pm

Awesome, loved every bit of it!

Please make Melanie and Jenna foot slaves at some point lol

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:34 pm

Part 5

The ensuing week was a period of change and learning for Melanie. Daniel would do as he pleased to her several times a day or night. Melanie quit fighting it, and it got easier for her, so long as she obeyed him, Daniel was happy. The unspoken rule was that nobody could know of their situation outside of the family. Melanie got to keep her dignity in her professional life. She got to dress in her nice clothes when it was time for work, but was expected to be naked or in one of her many nighties the minute work was over. She wasn't allowed to cover up anything in front of him.
Daniel took her credit card and bought the things he wanted. Melanie wouldn't be denied anything so long as she was a good girl he would buy her the things she requested.

Daniel couldn't wait for Jenna to come home. Getting her acclimated to the new house hierarchy would be his fun for the foreseeable future. Melanie was concerned for Jenna, and wanted to shield her from what Daniel was most assuredly would make her do in his new authority.

"Master please, I can take care of your needs alone, don't make her do the things you are making me do." She begged.

Daniel just looked sternly at her and ordered her to be quiet. He told her she would find out in her own way what is required and not to dare tell her herself.

Jenna sat in her carseat in the back of her aunt Tina's car. The humiliation of being 19 and riding in a seat an infant could ride in was real, but that was par for the course now in days. In her year of being her new size she had grown to kind of like the lack of major responsibilities. Her mom made her keep a part time job as a telemarketer. She had other talents. Before her shrinking she was really big in the arts at school she took a painting class, and instead of being a cheerleader like Melanie she danced on the dance line with the marching band. Her dream then was to be a dance instructor. She knew that ship had all but sailed now, she sometimes submitted videos to people but staged them to where you couldn't see her stature. Of course nothing ever came of it and it like her painting was just a hobby to keep her busy between work. But honestly really she didn't even need the money. Melanie's lawsuit against the weight loss company won them an insane amount of money, and if she truly didn't want to work in her life she would be fine financially speaking.
She began thinking of what she would do when she got home, from what she could see out the window it was a sunny day. "Maybe I'll go lay out" she thought.
Her train of thought was interrupted by her 3 year old cousin sitting next to her in her carseat. Asking her what little pony was her favorite pointing at her glittery horse stuffed animal. "Your Jezebel" she laughed obviously pointing to the purple streak in the mane of the stuffed animal. It matched Jenna, as her blonde hair had a streak of dyed purple hair that ran down the side of her head.
Tina pulled the car into Jenna's driveway. "Do I need to bring you inside sweetie?" Jenna gritted her teeth "No thanks, I got it just unlock the door please" she said having already unstrapped herself. Tina walked around opened her door. "Tell your mom I'll be by soon. I got a few things I want to run by her. "Yes mam" she grabbed her bag and lugged it to the door and knocked.

Daniel grinned with anticipation. He looked out the peephole and saw Jenna wearing her Capri pants perfectly cupping her butt and basic pink tee-shirt. He opened the door, "Hey loser" she said as she walked in past him. He looked down at her and just said "what's up." She looked up her brother, apparently you! Hahaha as she pointed up his visible hard on in his boxers. Did you forget to put on pants or somthing?"" He just smiled put his hand down his crotch. She really wasn't looking for a response. "Wow.. what happened in here?" The entire living room was rearranged. Daniel had forced Melanie to move her workstation to the dining room, and he moved the couch to be closer to the kitchen, and mounted his new 70" TV to the wall. She smelled the pungent smell of cigarette smoke. "You better spray somthing before mom smells that!" Jenna said as she walked around the new layout of the living room. "I like it, I can do my dance videos here."

Oh you have no idea what your gonna be doing in here" he thought to himself. "Mom just needed a place more quiet to work." He said as Jenna walked to the dining room she saw Melanie hard at work, she looked the same as she always did her make up on and dressed nicely.
Melanie saw her walk in and held her finger up. A few minutes went by and she muted her headset and blacked out her webcam "Hey you, how was your time at grandma's?" She said putting her headset down. "Oh ya know.. good food and alot of game shows. I miss my pool time" she said walking to the window that overlooked it. "Ya wanna lay out tomorrow? "Melanie stuttered slightly "Umm you may have to ask your brother about that" Melanie didn't want to let on about the permission thing just yet, so she spoke vaguely like Daniel told her to.

"Ugh that douchebag didn't even touch the pool last week." Jenna complained. I'll let you finish up work mom. I'm gonna go do some painting till supper."
"Ok sweetie" Melanie said as she got back to work.

Jenna walked out to the living room and yelled "Daniel when you gonna clean that pool out?! "

" I guess when you come suck my dick!" He yelled back, snickering to himself. Of course she didn't take that as literally as he did.
She stormed off to her room and closed the door. Daniel watched her the whole way She definitely did inherit Melanie's ass. He couldn't wait to break her in later.

Part 6

A few hours went by Melanie had gotten off of work. She had gotten supper started and went to her room to change. She dutifully put on her dark red nighty and thong like Daniel had ordered. She walked back to the living room for inspection. Is everything to your liking master?" She said twirling around. Yes your good, now go finish up dinner I'm hungry." He replied as he turned on the TV finding somthing to watch.
Meanwhile, Jenna had changed into a pair of gray booty shorts and teal t-shirt. As she was finishing up her painting. He heard Daniel yelling for her to come eat dinner.
She opened her door and came down the hall to the living room. "We are eating here?" She said a little dumbfounded, knowing that Melanie usually never allowed that. She walked up the couch and crawled up next to Daniel. Her food was already sitting on the coffee table next to his and he was eating watching some football game. "Where is mom?" "I guess getting her plate." he responded Jenna dug in and began eating her roasted chicken and veggies. She about choked on her 4th bite of food when Melanie walked out in her naughty nighty. Melanie put her plate down on the other side of the couch and walked back to the kitchen for her drink. "Daniel, she said in a low whisper what the hell is wrong with mom, what is she wearing?!"
"Daniel just smiled. Why don't you ask her."
Melanie walked back in the room and sat down next to her and began cutting up her food.
"Umm Mom why in the world are you wearing that?!"
Melanie looked down and back up a little tear trickled down. "My master told me to wear this sweetie" she went back to eating her food. "Master?" Jenna asked. She looked up at Daniel. He smiled down at her.
"I took control of the house Jenna. I own everything in here now."

"What kind of joke are you guys playing?" Jenna asked half way still laughing.

"Its no joke, Jenna." He replied drinking his tea. Jenna stood up still not believing them. "This isn't funny. It's weird ok!"
Sandwiched between her half-naked mother and massive brother she tried to walk in front of Daniel to get away from them. Daniel scooped her up by her waist and put her back down

"I'm in charge now. Now sit down and eat. You are gonna help her clean the dishes when we are all done." Jenna sat back in the couch in complete disbelief which turned to anger " move the fuck out of my way Daniel I'm going to my room!" As she stood up to leave again. This time he grabbed a handful of her shorts and pulled her back her seat. Melanie intervened, and said "You know, I could use some help making those brownies you wanted. Can she come help me in the kitchen master?" "Sure go ahead" Daniel replied watching her grab Jenna's hand and leave.

"Jenna I am sorry I couldn't tell you earlier. I wasn't allowed. He... he is in charge now. We just have to do what he says and it will be fine. Just go along with it and he will leave you alone" Melanie said as they reached the kitchen.

Mom what are you even saying? Listen to yourself! Jenna yelled
Are... are you fucking Daniel now or somthing?

Melanie shot her a look and just said "Grab me 2 eggs before he hears us." Jenna shook her head in disbelief and ran to her room. She was met by Daniel standing in her doorway.
Move out of my way! She yelled at him in defiance. She pushed past him. This is my room!" Daniel picked her up and put her over his shoulder. As she kicked and punched him. He effortlessly pulled her booty shorts off and let them fall to the floor. He sat down on her bed and placed her in punishment position. Now in her pink thong panties and shirt he lifted her shirt up her waist. Then put his weight down on her torso holding her in place. He then used his right hand and started to spank his step sister. He loved the pop sound it made, as he began to lecture her. " I own this house and everything and everyone in it. That includes you! You don't talk to me like that! You had best do what you are told!" Jenna tried and tried to get away. " You are my little brother! Stop this!" But the hits kept coming, and the burning pain became to much as she began to cry. He stopped and put her back in the floor on her feet. He reached down and pulled her shirt up as she pulled back hard, but his strength over powered her.
"Now go back and get cleaning. He ordered as he watched her walk out fuming in just her pink thong and white bra.

Jenna walked back in the kitchen sniffling as she joined Melanie having already put the brownies in the oven. Jenna grabbed a wash cloth and began wiping the counters down while Melanie washed dishes.

Melanie looked at Jenna, seeing her markings on her butt she wanted to say sonthing but looked at Daniel appearing in the doorway. "How long for the brownies?"
"Uhhm About 10 minutes master" Melanie replied. Daniel exited the kitchen and to the living room. He pulled out the dog crate from behind the box the TV came in. he bought at the pet store. I knew this would come in handy he thought as he quickly assembled it. He went to his room and got the plastic bag he got from the pet store. He pulled out a choke collar. The label said "train your puppy to obey" He opened it and brought it to the living room with the plastic bag.

"Master the brownies are ready!" Melanie shouted.
"Have Jenna bring me a couple." He ordered as he got ready to relax on the couch.
Jenna walked in just disgusted. She slammed the plate down "Here!"Rolling her eyes. "I don't know what you think you got going on here, but I am not a part of it. We aren't slaves. I will never call you master you prick"

" Oh but you will, and I'm gonna make you want to say it." He said Matter-of-factly.

" I always knew you were sicko" she said about to walk away.

Daniel grabbed her by her hand and pulled her to him. He grabbed the choke collar and forced it around her neck. Pulling it tight. She fought him hard punching him, kicking him and went in to his legs and started biting him.
He saw red and unleashed all of his energy spanking her ass hard as she stood in front of him. He kept it up even as Melanie walked in in the room with her hands over her mouth in the shock of the scene. 8 long minutes went by, and her face was red from the screaming her cheeks wet from her tears. But her ass was in bad shape. It was a dark red clearly showing signs of a bad bruises forming.
He yelled at her "Are you going to obey?"

"Okay!... Yes I will do what you say"

"Get on your hands and knees like a the little bitch you are" he ordered

She complied as he pulled the collar tighter with the leash. "Now crawl to your crate!" He yelled.

"Okay" she cried, as she started to move he smacked her ass again. "Sir" he corrected her.

"Yaaa Yes sir" she sniffed
Her crawl of shame went right by Mealnie.
It felt like she crawled for a mile. She was so humiliated. I can't believe my little brother can and is doing this to me, mom is just standing there! She thought.

Daniel locked her in. Grabbing the pad lock from the bag he snapped it shut, trapping her in her prison. " You had best be quiet, I don't want to hear a peep from you."
She just nodded in understanding as he walked back to his seat.

Jenna watched on as Daniel ordered her mom to the couch. Her jaw dropped and she tried to turn her eyes away. But she just couldnt for some reason as Daniel took off his clothes and sat down.
He murmured somthing to Melanie and she heard her say "yes master" before standing up and dropping her lacey panties. She then crawled in Daniel's lap and faced him. She saw her working her hands in his crotch and then it hit Jenna, her mom was working his cock into her! Melanie began to bounce up and down, as she crossed her arms and removed her nighty completely.

Melanie began to moan as she her head tilted up. Daniel's hand would come around and slap her mom's butt from time to time. It felt like an eternity for Jenna. She was sickened, but somehow interested. Melanie was clearly enjoying Daniel's massive cock!

After a few moments she saw her mom readjust, doing a complete 360 she mounted his massive cock again as she was now she was full frontal facing Jenna. Melanie cupped her breasts as she bucked up and down. Her little cheeks were heaving in and out as she took his cock deeper and deeper.

She made eye contact with her mom a couple of times, but Melanie just looked at her blankly, until she screamed "Ohhh ahhhh" clearly climaxing. As she saw Melanie dismount she saw Daniel's spent cum that wasnt accepted in her tiny vagina dripping down hitting the hardwood floor. Daniel snapped his fingers and pointed to it. Melanie got on all fours like a dog and licked the floor, gobbling up his pleasure.

Jenna couldn't watch anymore she turned around and faced the wall. She wanted to vomit, but couldn't help somehow deep down feeling a tinge of being aroused. She tried to stifle the thoughts of his massive cock. Instead she tried looking around her prison for a way out. But she quickly realized that wasn't an option, and resigned to her surroundings wincing as she laid down on the plastic tray at the base of the crate.

Part 7

A few days later Jenna had quite literally been treated like a dog. He would take her out of the crate and keep her choke collar on making her walk on all fours to go outside and do her business. He forced Melanie to take Jennas hair and put it in pig tails. Daniel loved it, he thought she looked adorable as she made any movement it bounced up and down.

Daniel had ordered Melanie to take Jenna on a bathroom run. Watching his sister on all fours and his step mom walking her was so erotic to him.

As they made it outside, Jenna looked up at Melanie and pleaded.
"Mom, this is ridiculous! What are we going to do? "

"Jenna, we just have to do what we are told. I know this isn't ideal but you have to just give in and it will be easier. " Melanie responded keeping a look out for their master.

"Mom I'm not a dog! I am a human being! He can't keep this up..."

"He can! and he is, he will probably let up on you of you only would just call him master. I hate to say it Jenna, but he kind of is. He is bigger and stronger. He can make us do anything he wants. I've seen a softer side of him when I obey, so just grit your teeth and go along with it and it will be easier.... Now hurry up before he says somthing!"

Jenna peed in the grass and pulled her thong back on. She noticed her hands were dirty, and she coud only imagine how the rest of her body looked and she desperately wanted a shower. She still was hanging on to her pride though she didn't want to ask her little brother for permission. But it was beginning to wear on her. She couldn't deny his supremacy realistically. After watching her mom and Daniel have sex every night she got a first hand look at his massive cock. She had been trying to stifle her desires, but she found herself turned on. Jenna had not had sex since before she had shrunk, and she longed to have that feeling again.
He is my brother, my captor! "Stop it!" he told her self.

Daniel came outside to the back yard where Melanie and Jenna were. He lit a cigarette and walked along the concrete patio. He looked at the pool and thought it was time to get it in working order because he could now smoke and drink anytime he wanted, it made the relaxation more appealing to him.
"Melanie and Jenna, go get in the water and start getting the debris out of the pool" he ordered.
""Yes master" Melanie said as she began to walk to the pool."
"Are you serious? Ugh Daniel I hate you!" Jenna responded.
Melanie quickly motioned for her to be quiet, and Jenna crawled over to join them standing in the grass by the edge of the pool. Daniel then picked up Jenna as she screamed and threw her into the dirty green water.
"Get to work!" He ordered as she resurfaced
Melanie jumped in the water promptly after and began slinging leaves out with the net. Jenna gathered herself and eventually started doing what she was told.
A few hours went by, Daniel put the pool chemicals in and got the pump going. It would take a few hours to days before the pool would be clean and looking good but it didn't matter to him, he didn't have to do nearly half of the work he used to thanks to hus newfound authority. He watched his sister and step mom, they were clearly getting exhausted swimming and collecting all the debris. He enjoyed making them do the hard work for a change.

Once the pool was cleared. They both got out of the water and walked back to the patio where Daniel was sitting.
"Oh would you look at that, I have mud all over my feet. I need you to clean them off before we can go in the house." Daniel said with a smirk.
With that remark, Melanie, didn't think before she acted and threw her hands up, before yelling "Daniel what more could we do your being ridiculous! We are doing what you told us to! Come on!"
Jenna, proud to see her mom got her back bone back momentarily chimed in too "Will you just leave us alone!"
With a sudden jolt Daniel kicked his feet out curling it under the back of their knees causing them to fall onto the concrete. Daniel pushed his muddy feet onto their torsos and applied pressure.

They both began flailing under the weight. " You don't talk to me like that you little sluts" he yelled. "I want my feet cleaned now, and your going to do it with your dirty little tongues" He ordered as he pushed his feet to their heads.

Jenna couldn't hold back her tears as she looked over at her mom. Melanie was crying too "Yes master" Melanie managed to respond. She stuck her tounge out and began licking the dirt and grime off of her step sons feet.
Jenna had no choice but to obey. She had to let go of her pride. The words just flowed out of her as Daniel heard her whimper "yes master" and he felt her tongue begrudgingly lick the bottom if his his other foot. And after about 5 minutes he let up the pressure in turn letting them sit back up to do the task.

Daniel looked down at his little servants sitting cross-legged The power he felt was intoxicating as he watched them licking, swallowing and spitting out clumps of dirt and muck. Somehow he began to get turned on.

"You like eating dirt, don't you little sluts"

"Yeff maffer" they said sucking his toes clean.

"It turns you on doesn't it? Why don't you both start playing with your pussies for me."

"Yeff maffer" they both said in a defeated tone.

He watched them push their thongs to the side and they began rubbing the outlines of their vaginas. Daniel followed suit by dropping his shorts and pulling his cock out, slowly pumping it.

Melanie was kicking herself. "Why did I do that?" She thought. "This is disgusting!"

Jenna thought the same thing, she hated her brother. But as she played with her vagina she noticed she was dripping wet. "What's happening to me?" She thought. The dominance he had over her was hot to her and she just had to admit it to herself. She looked up at him jacking his massive dick. Oh how she wanted it to pentrate her! She began to lick his foot more passionately. Simultaneously she was shamefully enjoying herself. Her reward began to flow.
"Mmff mmmff" she moaned with one of his toes in her mouth.

Daniel looked down and saw her face, he could tell what was going on, as her body language was obvious.

"You like my feet don't you Jenna" Daniel smirked

Jenna looked up at him tears flowing, covered in mud still working her little pussy. In that moment she didn't think about it but a moment of clarity came over her. For the past 30 minutes now she had been calling her little brother "master" and was a his feet licking them clean! She literally was doing what he said was going to happen.

"Yes master" she responded in defeated obedience, as she watched him pump his cock harder.
Daniel pushed Melanie to the side with his other foot. Daniel's passion was racing through his member as he sat up he aimed his cock head directly at Jenna.

Jenna watched his load come shooting out, it landed directly on her forehead and dripped down her nose. Jenna cringed as his warm cum hit her face, there was so much of it!
"Thank me for it slut" Daniel said proudly.

"Tthh..the. thank you master" she stammered, she was disgusted with herself but so turned on.

Daniel sat up and looked down at his stepmother and sister. They were absolutely filthy. His foot marks were clearly visible on their clothes and faces.

"Melanie, take Jenna inside and both of you get a shower. You can let her have some of the wardrobe I have approved for you to wear."

In a weird way Melanie was almost proud of Jenna finally breaking, as a half smile broke out for a moment.. "Ya.. Yes master" she said as she went over to help her cum covered daughter to her feet.
He watched them sniffling and side hugging as Melanie walked her inside.
Daniel lit another cigarette and thought of the new opportunities he had now with two little women pleasing his cock.

A few hours later Jenna and Melanie emerged from the bathroom cleaned all dolled up as Daniel had ordered. Melanie was in her dark green nighty and Jenna walked behind her dressed in a baby blue nighty. Her blonde and purple hair back up on the pig tails. They both walked up to Daniel as Melanie nodded at Jenna in silent approval as Melanie exited to the kitchen to begin dinner.

"Master..." Jenna said as she bent down dropping her panties
"You can have me" she said in complete submission.
Daniel reached down pulling his boxers down, he picked up Jenna and brought her to his dick. Jenna grabbed it and cautiously but eagerly accepted it into her pussy.
"Fuck me slut" he ordered.

"Ya yes master" she said as she closed her eyes. Focusing on her rhythm the best she could, but the pleasure was so great she could barely speak.

Daniel reached his hand out and gave her a firm grip around her neck as he took matters into his hands and began pumping her.

"Mm mmm mmm yea yea" Jenna said
As the words just flowed out of her. Daniel went on and on and Jenna couldn't hide the pleasure
"Choke me daddy" she blurted out as Daniel laughed at her, he also tightened his grip she climaxed squirting her excitement as Daniel pumped faster and faster as he pulled her off just as he shot his load splashing his stomach.

"I want you to lick this clean" he ordered as he let go of her laying back in utter bliss.

"Yes master" Jennna said obediently as she licked his seed up.

A few minutes later Daniel ordered Melanie back to the living room. As Jenna sat in his lap.
Daniel reached in the plastic bag next to him and pulled out two brand new collars. "I got one for each of you." Daniel said proudly. As he put them on one at a time. Jenna and Melanie gave each other a look.
But they dared not protest.
"Thank you master" they said as he turned the TV on.
"You can go finish cooking dinner now" he said with a smile.