Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
SW ARE SO CUTE

Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys

Post by SW ARE SO CUTE » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:37 am

Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys is a movie that has an extreme cute and sexy Sw, a nurse by the name of Ginger is shrunken down by aliens, the actress that played her was Melissa Behr. 😄😄😄

That one guy101

Re: Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys

Post by That one guy101 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:46 am

Thanks man, I didn't know that movie existed, she is in fact cute and sexy!!!

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:17 am

Fullmoon movies are on Tubi streaming service for free they are showing this movie right now.
https://tubitv.com/movies/474408/dollma ... start=true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peppWFH0Eww
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-S7gdh5TNg

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:22 am

There’s a brief sw scene at the beginning of Full Moon’s Zarkorr! The Invader as well. Pretty sure Charles Band was just trying to get the most out of his giant sets lol.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by I am Nobody » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:34 am

Bad Channels was interesting.

goodshrnker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by goodshrnker » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:13 am

I love that movie and Melissa is so hot in it but they really cheaped out on effects in it. I don't think there were any green screen scenes or anything. It was all oversize props and sets. And there was one very brief handheld scene that was a wide shot of Tracy Scoggins taking the little people out of the briefcase.

Another interesting thing about that movie is that it actually wasn't Ginger that was left shrunk at the end of Bad Channels, it was one of the other girls. They changed it to Ginger for some reason.

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:55 pm

I don't mind at all that "GInger" (Melissa) got the part. She makes a really believable SW. I also don't consider it "cheap" to use legitimate giant props. I know that means less "interaction" with the giant per se, but it's still again very authentic to me.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:32 pm

From what I recall, the character left shrunk at the end of Bad Channels was purposely annoying. So, the fact that she was still tiny at the end was kind of that last "yuk yuk" joke of the movie.

But they probably figured Ginger (Behr) would do a better job carrying a full movie.

As much as I loved Nurse Ginger, I'd have enjoyed an alternate version with Cookie as the last SW.

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 am

Sdk wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:32 pm
From what I recall, the character left shrunk at the end of Bad Channels was purposely annoying. So, the fact that she was still tiny at the end was kind of that last "yuk yuk" joke of the movie.

But they probably figured Ginger (Behr) would do a better job carrying a full movie.

As much as I loved Nurse Ginger, I'd have enjoyed an alternate version with Cookie as the last SW.
That… or Behr was just available 😆
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

goodshrnker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by goodshrnker » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:15 am

gladewalker wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:55 pm
I don't mind at all that "GInger" (Melissa) got the part. She makes a really believable SW. I also don't consider it "cheap" to use legitimate giant props. I know that means less "interaction" with the giant per se, but it's still again very authentic to me.
Actually, there was something that felt not very authentic in that movie to me. You have a hot SW like Ginger, living all alone there in that house and nobody tries to take her or anything? Like that reporter would just stay at the window talking to her and not try to go inside?

I just felt that Ginger really wouldn't be that safe stuck on a counter like that and being all alone.

gladewalker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gladewalker » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:49 pm

I'd be SUPER suspicious that it was a trap with that tiny bait walking around. =-)

subasubaski
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by subasubaski » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:16 am

This movie's an hour long and most of it is three other movies (and the stuff from the *new* movie is the worst). But it has a shrunken woman wearing a bikini, so there's that.

behave005
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by behave005 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:02 am

Baby Oppsie manhandling Ginger gave me the shivers.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:40 pm

Its too bad Full Moon didn't do a spinoff movie for the shrunken Cookie from Bad Channels.

Lurker 23472

Post by Lurker 23472 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:59 am

goodshrnker wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:13 am
I love that movie and Melissa is so hot in it but they really cheaped out on effects in it. I don't think there were any green screen scenes or anything. It was all oversize props and sets. And there was one very brief handheld scene that was a wide shot of Tracy Scoggins taking the little people out of the briefcase.
I disagree. The use of practical effects with giant props is what makes the movie still watchable today. Does the scene with the spider look remotely realistic now? Ginger's reveal, with the slow pan around her kitchen to the open drawer, still gets me going. The kitchen footage is the whole reason why I bought the 3 DVD set.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:53 am

Lurker 23472 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:59 am
goodshrnker wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:13 am
I disagree. The use of practical effects with giant props is what makes the movie still watchable today. Does the scene with the spider look remotely realistic now? Ginger's reveal, with the slow pan around her kitchen to the open drawer, still gets me going. The kitchen footage is the whole reason why I bought the 3 DVD set.
Same here. The whole kitchen sequence is why I love this movie.