Let’s make Shrunken Women Great Again

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Let’s make Shrunken Women Great Again

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Sorry about cringey meme title, but yeah... I have noticed unlike most fetishes the shrunken women community has actually shrunk, oddly enough. Also oddly fitting.

Anyway the point of this post is to discuss ways of making SW(not Star Wars) grow to the same size as GTS.

I was thinking, starting groups like a shrunken women only group, not a typical size server just specifically shrunken women. Also some things we are already doing like commissioning Artist.

Does anyone here have any ideas?
just you're Local Doll Loving, Shrunken Women Obsessed Loon
-Lexcelius

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Let’s make Shrunken Women Great Again

Post by sally g » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:57 pm

I'm not sure big is always better, Josh (if places like GTS City are anything to go by, but that's just my opinion of course).

Anyway, it's an interesting thought you've put out there.

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:37 am

I mean.... I'm not terribly interested in dramatic expansion, but when I first came to the forums, there was a lot more people, and a lot more active, at that. Every day, something new was happening, and not just by one or two particularly active posters, either. And even then, it kinda felt like I had missed the SW Golden Age; Minimizer's site didn't update at that point, and was filled with links to people and stories that no longer existed, an entire part of the culture that was gone forever. Then it died, and so on...

While I'm not, shall I say, ambitious, I certainly wouldn't mind coming back to our former glory. The closest thing I have for an idea is simple: a big, structured roleplay, where we make a setting and characters that are completely new and just let 'em run loose. Those were fun, they really were. I had talked to Dorian on the last site about starting another, and he said once had some more time, soon, that would be a good idea.... and then that site died. :cry:

So.... what do you guys think of that? Have some fun, maybe drive some lurkers out of hiding, get people used to posting here more regularly.....
Power is choice.

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:59 pm

I’d be up for it. We probably also should advertise this forum. Like if you have a DA page or account on some other website that lets you post links on you profile. Maybe put a link to the forum on your profile or main page. The site simply existing isn’t going to attract new comers who did not know about it’s previous itirations.
-Lexcelius

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Elana » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:38 pm

i am insane wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:37 am

While I'm not, shall I say, ambitious, I certainly wouldn't mind coming back to our former glory. The closest thing I have for an idea is simple: a big, structured roleplay, where we make a setting and characters that are completely new and just let 'em run loose. ....
I would never say no to that idea..I mean I brought dice and all :D

But I doubt huge influx because of that.
It's more fun for a small group of players (and another small group of readers)
But to get it to work you need a reliable and compatible group of core players
(The last time I had a real group in a pbp game they had two very different play styles which ensured that neither side could have fun)

But with that out of the way..if you have any suggestions a game might be happening :D
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:55 pm

Well.... in general this was something brainstormed over, so..... let's brainstorm?

I know that last few games that got anywhere were scifi based (though I do wish that one with that pirate crews could have gotten off the ground, though; so much potential), so.... how about fantasy based? With.... fairies. In a modern setting.
Power is choice.

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:14 pm

i am insane wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:55 pm
Well.... in general this was something brainstormed over, so..... let's brainstorm?

I know that last few games that got anywhere were scifi based (though I do wish that one with that pirate crews could have gotten off the ground, though; so much potential), so.... how about fantasy based? With.... fairies. In a modern setting.
I quite liked the sci-fi rp until it got bogged with who was pulling this lever and that lever, and it was taking far too long to get the girls (of the star ship or whatever it was) running around in their short uniforms as little women. I mean c'mon, you've got to have little Star Trekky crew members being menaced by aliens or their lusty normal sized colleagues for it to work, haven't you?

As for fairies, why not, and I wish you luck with that. :)

Instead of an rp, why not try writing a collaborative story that you all agree on?

Just agree on the theme and the general scenario (without worrying about the length of each post from each contributor, or assigning character roles to any particular member as you would in a role play), and just free flow with it.
Last edited by sally g on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:46 am

sally g wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:14 pm
i am insane wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:55 pm

I quite liked the sci-fi rp until it got bogged with who was pulling this lever and that lever, and it was taking far too long to get the girls (of the star ship or whatever it was) running around in their short uniforms as little women. I mean c'mon, you've got to have to little Star Trekky crew members being menaced by aliens or their lusty normal sized colleagues for it to work, haven't you?

As for fairies, why not, and I wish you luck with that. :)

Instead of an rp, why not try writing a collaborative story that you all agree on?

Just agree on the theme and the general scenario (without worrying about the length of each post from each contributor, or assigning character roles to any particular member as you would in a role play), and just free flow with it.
...The one I'm thinking of had like, one post each before someone bowed out and the whole thing collapsed. Also, I'm not actully familiar with any RP that fussed with levers, so.... I'm not sure which one your thinking of....?

That said, good stories do need to be set up, in general, so taking a bit to get the fun parts is hardly the end of the world. I've never actully done a collaborative story; part of the reason I'm hoping for an RP is that I hope it'll help with this massive writer's block I'm stuck with (read, complete inability to start anything) and get me back into the rhythm again.
Power is choice.

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:07 am

i am insane wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:46 am
...The one I'm thinking of had like, one post each before someone bowed out and the whole thing collapsed. Also, I'm not actully familiar with any RP that fussed with levers, so.... I'm not sure which one your thinking of....?
Sorry to confuse, I was speaking figuratively (re levers). Best thing is to have a read of it yourself and make your own mind up ("Lasers and feelings" in the Structured role playing section). It seemed like a brave attempt at a sci-fi rp with three participants, but I found the dice thing rather confusing.

i am insane wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:46 am
That said, good stories do need to be set up, in general, so taking a bit to get the fun parts is hardly the end of the world. I've never actully done a collaborative story; part of the reason I'm hoping for an RP is that I hope it'll help with this massive writer's block I'm stuck with (read, complete inability to start anything) and get me back into the rhythm again.
I agree, there has to be a general understanding about the direction and purpose of a role play (or story), so they do need to be set up as you say. It's quite common to get off track in these things, unless everyone concerned applies a bit of self discipline.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you get started, and I hope it does help get you writing again.

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 am

Josh the Cyborg wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm
Sorry about cringey meme title, but yeah... I have noticed unlike most fetishes the shrunken women community has actually shrunk, oddly enough. Also oddly fitting.

Anyway the point of this post is to discuss ways of making SW(not Star Wars) grow to the same size as GTS.

I was thinking, starting groups like a shrunken women only group, not a typical size server just specifically shrunken women. Also some things we are already doing like commissioning Artist.

This thread started out about growth and morphed into a discussion about RP. I wanted to share that I am a member of a few different forums and put links on their discussion pages the other day. I got this response from a doll site:

Post subject: Re: You folks might enjoy this shrinking web site!PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:57 pm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Mac Workz wrote:
Hi there all of you small doll luvers! Thought you might enjoy a peek at the Shrunken Woman Forum. Not to fret, there are shrunken men too! Here is a link:

index.php

I hope you enjoy!!

"I love this!"

The point is I advertised this board to that board in an ongoing discussion. One of the members of that board visited here and he loved it! There are other means of advertising that can be used too. I'm not much of a Facebook guy but I'd bet social media would work. I used to see Jitensha's stuff plastered all over the web. Wonder what will happen if we did a coordinated splash of invitations to different websites? I advertised on 3 and got 1.

This place is way to cool to not put it out there.
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Mac wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 am
Josh the Cyborg wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm

This thread started out about growth and morphed into a discussion about RP. I wanted to share that I am a member of a few different forums and put links on their discussion pages the other day. I got this response from a doll site:

Post subject: Re: You folks might enjoy this shrinking web site!PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:57 pm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Mac Workz wrote:
Hi there all of you small doll luvers! Thought you might enjoy a peek at the Shrunken Woman Forum. Not to fret, there are shrunken men too! Here is a link:

index.php

I hope you enjoy!!

"I love this!"

The point is I advertised this board to that board in an ongoing discussion. One of the members of that board visited here and he loved it! There are other means of advertising that can be used too. I'm not much of a Facebook guy but I'd bet social media would work. I used to see Jitensha's stuff plastered all over the web. Wonder what will happen if we did a coordinated splash of invitations to different websites? I advertised on 3 and got 1.

This place is way to cool to not put it out there.
I would have to agree with you
-Lexcelius

xxxxx
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by xxxxx » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Getting people to visit the forum is one thing, getting them to stay is another. I do agree with you that people come here for the shrunken women content or the giant-man content.

Many people have different things they like about this community. Some just like the nice people, some want shrunken women art, some want to role-play and others want to read or write stories.

I think the best way to attract new members is to have a lot of fun content. intershrinker started a SW Manga repository. Rscholar made that shrinking raffle happen, which even got some attention on 4chan. I started a story repository (wich I probably should finish at some point). A lot of our members make collages and other SW art.

These sort of things make people want to join the SWB (And the awesome community of course.) I don't think advertising will bring us much members who stay or do something else then lurk or spam. Just have fun games which people would love to partake in; have some nice art or useful links to art as well as stories.

In short: Fun activities on a forum bring members to that forum.
(These type of discussions are also fun activities :D )
My avatar is made by Prof Sai.

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:40 pm

xxxxx wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:52 pm
Getting people to visit the forum is one thing, getting them to stay is another. I do agree with you that people come here for the shrunken women content or the giant-man content.

Many people have different things they like about this community. Some just like the nice people, some want shrunken women art, some want to role-play and others want to read or write stories.

I think the best way to attract new members is to have a lot of fun content. intershrinker started a SW Manga repository. Rscholar made that shrinking raffle happen, which even got some attention on 4chan. I started a story repository (wich I probably should finish at some point). A lot of our members make collages and other SW art.

These sort of things make people want to join the SWB (And the awesome community of course.) I don't think advertising will bring us much members who stay or do something else then lurk or spam. Just have fun games which people would love to partake in; have some nice art or useful links to art as well as stories.

In short: Fun activities on a forum bring members to that forum.
(These type of discussions are also fun activities :D )
I wish I shared your optimism xxxxx, and you say some very positive things which I appreciate is your nature to do so.

I feel however that attracting more members in order to make the sw interest great again (as Josh the author of this thread hopes to do), will only see an increase in the figures that come here just to lurk and post spam. So advertising the site on social media and other fetish sites (as Mac seems in favour of) might indeed attract a few more visitors, but I would have thought that any true devotee of sw would have discovered us by now, as the site is easily searchable on Google.

So the point I'm making there is, that any new visitors attracted by 'passing the word around', are more likely to be here because of curiosity and not intent. Which to my way of thinking, just adds to the numbers of lurkers we already have.

Great numbers don't always make for a successful community. Because even with the meager membership figures we currently have now, how many of those registered have actually contributed or even posted anything? I'll leave you to do your own maths on that. Imo, there's not a lot of difference between a spammer and a lurking lurker (and let's face it, we all know what lurkers are mostly here for), other than you can ban a spammer for posting spam.

Big isn't always beautiful, and being a more selective community of people that actually make the effort to be here (and then want to make some contribution), is the way to go I think.

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Before I got involved with this forum I used Yahoo groups to post 'SW fantasies' I played out with 1/6th scaled dolls. Why? Who would ever do that?
As a kid I was 'forced' to play 'Barbies' with my older sisters. I also read Gulliver's Travels. I began to see the fantasies that my sisters had in acting out roles they played with when playing 'Barbie' with those the Barbie Dolls. It didn't take long and the Ken doll I used developed crushes and romance with the dolls my sisters friends were playing with. It was all innocent fun. And it was reciprocated.
At that time I began to develop some 'imprinting fantasies' around 'size-different' adults. (I spent a bunch of money as a young adult in therapy to try and understand wtf was 'wrong' with me.) It so happens one of the women in my group had very similar fantasies and we eventually got together. Both of us were professionals with mental health credentials and we were working on our masters degrees. It was crazy! And for the first time I truly felt understood. So did she. Through her I met another woman who enjoyed SW fantasies and later we dated as well. My point in all of this is that there may be more individuals who would have fun on the forum if they knew it existed. All 3 of us discussed SW stuff and marveled at times about shrinking movies, stories and in general the nature of the theme through out history. Gulliver's Travels is not new!
My posting got one person that we know of here, just like one of your postings got me here. And by having history with the old forum I knew where to start looking. One of you found my old Yahoo groups and suggested I check this out, well actually The Minimizer.
I see great value in this thread. If nothing more it can serve as a starting point. All of you have creative imaginations or you would not be here. And my bet is all of you were looking for someone to share our fantasies with just like I was. I still am looking!
In my counseling practice I listened to fantasies from dozens of clients and had many that were very similar to me. The second version of Gulliver's Travels with Jack Black was playing and I was surprised how many people were talking about that movie and shrinking in our group sessions weekly! It strikes me as collectively we might be missing something. I have confidence that if this group of SW fans put their collective heads together a viable and successful plan to "...Make SW Great Again" can be realized and ultimately succeed!
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 pm

Mac wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:37 pm
Before I got involved with this forum I used Yahoo groups to post 'SW fantasies' I played out with 1/6th scaled dolls. Why? Who would ever do that?
As a kid I was 'forced' to play 'Barbies' with my older sisters. I also read Gulliver's Travels. I began to see the fantasies that my sisters had in acting out roles they played with when playing 'Barbie' with those the Barbie Dolls. It didn't take long and the Ken doll I used developed crushes and romance with the dolls my sisters friends were playing with. It was all innocent fun. And it was reciprocated.
At that time I began to develop some 'imprinting fantasies' around 'size-different' adults. (I spent a bunch of money as a young adult in therapy to try and understand wtf was 'wrong' with me.) It so happens one of the women in my group had very similar fantasies and we eventually got together. Both of us were professionals with mental health credentials and we were working on our masters degrees. It was crazy! And for the first time I truly felt understood. So did she. Through her I met another woman who enjoyed SW fantasies and later we dated as well. My point in all of this is that there may be more individuals who would have fun on the forum if they knew it existed. All 3 of us discussed SW stuff and marveled at times about shrinking movies, stories and in general the nature of the theme through out history. Gulliver's Travels is not new!
My posting got one person that we know of here, just like one of your postings got me here. And by having history with the old forum I knew where to start looking. One of you found my old Yahoo groups and suggested I check this out, well actually The Minimizer.
I see great value in this thread. If nothing more it can serve as a starting point. All of you have creative imaginations or you would not be here. And my bet is all of you were looking for someone to share our fantasies with just like I was. I still am looking!
In my counseling practice I listened to fantasies from dozens of clients and had many that were very similar to me. The second version of Gulliver's Travels with Jack Black was playing and I was surprised how many people were talking about that movie and shrinking in our group sessions weekly! It strikes me as collectively we might be missing something. I have confidence that if this group of SW fans put their collective heads together a viable and successful plan to "...Make SW Great Again" can be realized and ultimately succeed!
Good post, Mac, and a nice insight into your early influences and how they've developed since. I think it's threads like this one that will help to make this site more interesting to all members, and will hopefully coax some of the shy ones to have their say also (who may be lurking at the moment, but may not yet be deserving the tag of a hardened lurker, with no intention of doing anything else).

Discussion was one of the things that made Minimizer's forum so much fun back in the day (especially the early days), but that relied on an eclectic bunch of characters to promote and provoke it, but a lot of those folks didn't transition to other sites after Mins bit the dust, so they remain sadly missed to this day. That said, this board is still in its infancy yet, so we should not be too discouraged by the current lack of activity from the membership we've acquired thus far.

Btw, did the demise of the SW Realm forum pass under your radar Mac? I only ask because you haven't mentioned it, and it is kind of the main reason why many of us find ourselves here.

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:50 pm

sally g wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 pm
Mac wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:37 pm
As a kid I was 'forced' to play 'Barbies' with my older sisters.... It strikes me as collectively we might be missing something. I have confidence that if this group of SW fans put their collective heads together a viable and successful plan to "...Make SW Great Again" can be realized and ultimately succeed!
Good post, Mac, and a nice insight into your early influences and how they've developed since. I think it's threads like this one that will help to make this site more interesting to all members, and will hopefully coax some of the shy ones to have their say also (who may be lurking at the moment, but may not yet be deserving the tag of a hardened lurker, with no intention of doing anything else).

Discussion was one of the things that made Minimizer's forum so much fun back in the day (especially the early days), but that relied on an eclectic bunch of characters to promote and provoke it, but a lot of those folks didn't transition to other sites after Mins bit the dust, so they remain sadly missed to this day. That said, this board is still in its infancy yet, so we should not be too discouraged by the current lack of activity from the membership we've acquired thus far.

Btw, did the demise of
the SW Realm forum
pass under your radar Mac? I only ask because you haven't mentioned it, and it is kind of the main reason why many of us find ourselves here.
This is what I just found when I checked. It is an error message. :oops: :cry:

"swrealm' must be activated before you visit. Come back again soon!"
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:28 am

sally g wrote:
Btw, did the demise of the SW Realm forum pass under your radar Mac? I only ask because you haven't mentioned it, and it is kind of the main reason why many of us find ourselves here.
Mac wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:50 pm

Yes that's all there is left. The site is defunct.

I'm assuming you weren't a member of SW Realm, which was created to replace the Minimizer forum when that site was going under. It was doing well until it was taken over by Tapatalk, which completely altered the format and the viewing experience for the worse. Then out of the blue it was deleted by Tapatalk (which I've heard was because of infringement of the terms of service, due to the content therein). Before its demise, Realm had just exceeded the membership figures of the old Mins forum and was up around the 2'300 mark, so there's still a lot of people out there who were former members.

This is a snapshot of the site before the Tapatalk debacle happened: http://web.archive.org/web/201705011942 ... bb.com:80/

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:20 pm

I've been answering PM's from guests and members this morning. Most are quite positive and a pleasant surprise. One in particular spoke of her desire to replace one of the dolls in the pictures. It reminded me of numbers from the Yahoo group days I saw. There were dozens of those videos that ended up on various porn websites as I allowed free copying of that stuff. One of the videos had over 60,000 views in less than a day! I had all kinds of feedback in the groups as well, most of it positive. I discovered a dozen or so communities on line of SW and Barbie sized Doll fanatics. There were 3 SW communities (2 were Yahoo groups) The rest were Barbie doll communities. Barbie has this massive 'counter culture' of groups. The sexual stuff was pretty unbelievable. I haven't really looked into that stuff much lately though. My point is that I know there are thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of people into this stuff. I had over 30k visitors to one of my groups from South America alone! I often asked about SW in those conversations.
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Mac wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:20 pm
I've been answering PM's from guests and members this morning. Most are quite positive and a pleasant surprise. One in particular spoke of her desire to replace one of the dolls in the pictures. It reminded me of numbers from the Yahoo group days I saw. There were dozens of those videos that ended up on various porn websites as I allowed free copying of that stuff. One of the videos had over 60,000 views in less than a day! I had all kinds of feedback in the groups as well, most of it positive. I discovered a dozen or so communities on line of SW and Barbie sized Doll fanatics. There were 3 SW communities (2 were Yahoo groups) The rest were Barbie doll communities. Barbie has this massive 'counter culture' of groups. The sexual stuff was pretty unbelievable. I haven't really looked into that stuff much lately though. My point is that I know there are thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of people into this stuff. I had over 30k visitors to one of my groups from South America alone! I often asked about SW in those conversations.
Any chance of posting links to these Yahoo groups you were involved with?

I wouldn't mind having a look see. (only the SW ones though)

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:31 pm

My groups are long gone. But if you Go to Yahoo shrink groups you get a bunch of options.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/search?query=shrinking
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:29 pm

As much as I miss all the great websites, I think what miss the most was that 3 or 4 year period when we got a lot of good to great SW clips from Shrinking Dreams, Missa, and Red Parrot among others.

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Sdk wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:29 pm
As much as I miss all the great websites, I think what miss the most was that 3 or 4 year period when we got a lot of good to great SW clips from Shrinking Dreams, Missa, and Red Parrot among others.
Did you save any of those?
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:01 pm

sally g wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:28 am
sally g wrote:
Mac wrote:

I'm assuming you weren't a member of SW Realm, which was created to replace the Minimizer forum when that site was going under. It was doing well until it was taken over by Tapatalk, which completely altered the format and the viewing experience for the worse. Then out of the blue it was deleted by Tapatalk (which I've heard was because of infringement of the terms of service, due to the content therein). Before its demise, Realm had just exceeded the membership figures of the old Mins forum and was up around the 2'300 mark, so there's still a lot of people out there who were former members.

This is a snapshot of the site before the Tapatalk debacle happened: http://web.archive.org/web/201705011942 ... bb.com:80/
God that takes me back. *Looks through it*

The stories! Look at all these stories! I must archive bing!
Power is choice.

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:10 pm

i am insane wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:01 pm
sally g wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:28 am
sally g wrote:
Mac wrote:

God that takes me back. *Looks through it*

The stories! Look at all these stories! I must archive bing!
Yes indeed! We packed a lot into its relatively short existence.

But before you start archiving any stories off Realm, just check out the story section here. xxxxx already has an archive in place with stories saved from other sites, and I'm sure it includes stuff from SW Realm.

Just thinking of saving you work, that's all. :)

i am insane
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by i am insane » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:38 pm

That's probably because people were able to bail from Min's before it completely collapsed, so not only did everyone know it was an option, they also had time to transfer stuff easier, as opposed to it just destroying itself instantly.
Power is choice.