ASMR (Autonomous Shrinking Meridian Response)

The board to share all your fiction
Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

ASMR (Autonomous Shrinking Meridian Response)

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:51 pm

i wrote this last night, needing a break from the long form story I've been working on for what feels like forever. i was stuck, but this idea popped into my head and i typed it out. it seemed to do the trick, because the story problems i was having with the other one suddenly fixed themselves in my brain. Anyway, i hope all of you enjoy this short story, and as always i appreciate your comments.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: ASMR (Autonomous Shrinking Meridian Response)

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:53 pm

ASMR- Autonomous Shrinking Meridian Response

By Bloodthirsty Butcher

I hated working retail.

The stress of dealing with people day in and day out is punishing. Everyday customers would walk into the 'drug-chain-that-shall-remain-anonymous' that I worked for and treat me like I only exist to serve them. I'm not being dramatic. There's no appreciation, no thank you for anything I would do. Waitresses get tips for filling your water glass; I could spend a half an hour jumping through hoops trying to run insurance for someone's prescription, and all I'd get is a 'why's it taking so long?' response.

And it's not just the customers.

The corporate 'leadership,' if you can call it that, always had an excuse for why we're not worth more than a couple of bucks above minimum wage an hour. I'd have to deal with angry, sick people, answer phones, fill the prescriptions, take inventory, stock drugs, and keep up with the constantly changing training. Meanwhile, the pharmacist would just stand at his computer verifying my work, refusing to lift a finger to help, was making six figures. And that's not even mentioning the sexist little quips he made at my expense. The 'sweeties' and 'cuties' and 'little lady' comments he used to make me feel inferior... it was all I can do not to scream at him. My boss refused to do anything about it for no other reason than he didn't care.

Even the goddamn music being pumped in was enough to drive someone insane. The same thirty songs... all day... every day. I felt like I was in a cult and the FBI was outside trying to drive me out of the compound.

It never seemed to matter how hard I work or try to improve, it wasn't enough. Corporations love to increase their goals each year to save themselves money. What was acceptable or this year will most certainly not be the next in terms of productivity. So they beat you down mentally until you just start to accept what they say about you, even if it isn't true. You need them more than they need you is what they like to push, that company certainly did. It's mass social economic brainwashing.

I wanted to leave, but I have no degree and couldn't afford school on what they paid me.

I felt... stuck.

The stress followed me home. My poor girlfriend had to listen to me bitch and moan every night about my job, and although she was a sweetheart about it, I'm sure she was as tired of hearing about it as I was of experiencing it. We hadn't made love in weeks... we would just go to bed and watch tv without talking much. She'd usually fall asleep long before I would because I was so filled with dread over the coming work day. I hoped to God she wouldn't leave me. If she did... I'd know it was my fault, because I didn't know how to fix my life.

All I've really had to escape my misery is ASMR. For the uninitiated, ASMR stands for 'autonomous sensory meridian response.' It's like a pleasant tickle in the back of your skull that's very soothing; some people have even described it as a 'brain orgasm'. You can get it from just about anything, someone gently touching your skin, whispering in your ear, certain sounds and words, even certain visuals. It's all very subjective. There are hundreds of people online that make videos where they whisper into microphones, tap on glass, and scratch fabric to try and give their audience the effect.

The first thing I'd do when I got home is pop in my earbuds and pull up YouTube. I'd spend anywhere from fifteen minutes to a couple of hours, depending on how stressed or upset I was, letting these wonderful creators help me escape and unwind. It helped for so long... until recently.

For the past few months I've been unable to experience the cool, tingly sensation at all. I'd read that people can develop 'tingle immunity' over time... and it broke my heart. I kept watching the videos because they were still very relaxing, but it wasn't the same without my much needed 'brain release'.

Thank god... that all changed about a month ago.

I got home from a particularly miserable day at work. We had been told that no one was getting raises this year, despite the company recording record profit the previous one. I huffed through the door and slammed my purse down on the counter. I sat down at my laptop on the kitchen table and tried to collect myself. I NEEDed my mental drug more than ever. I hit the power button a little harder than I should have, luckily not causing any damage to the computer. I tried breathing deeply as I waited for the computer to boot... it wasn't working. God... I needed my fix.

"Please... let it come today... please," I begged to no deity in particular.

Finally I was able to pull a browser up and click on everyone's favorite tube site. I started browsing through ASMR videos, looking for something...

...something new.

Maybe that's all I needed, a new trigger. That's what they're called, the experiences that give you the sensation.

Tapping... no.
Mic scratching... basic.
Hand movements... been there, done that.
Reading... no thanks.

"Come on... give me something..." I pleaded with the computer.

I clicked on a video with an attractive, curly-haired brunette making pulling motions toward the camera... it wasn't working. I scrolled through the recommended videos in the sidebar for something else... that's when I came across the video. It was titled "Guaranteed to Cure Tingle Immunity 100%". A lofty promise I deed, and not the first creator to make the claim by a long shot. Still, I clicked on the thumbnail anyway and waited through the obnoxious ads before it began. The screen went black as the voice of a disembodied girl whispered her greeting.

"Hhhhhheeellloooo thhhere..... welcome, welcome, welcome to my channel," she spoke in her smoky, drawn out whisper. Repeating words is also another common trigger amongst ASMR enthusiasts. "Iffffff you're here... it's because you've lost your tingles... tingles... tingles. Not to worry... I'm here to save you..."

The sensation I'd been wanting suddenly tickled the base of my skull, sending chills running through my body. It'd been so long, and my God... it was so welcome. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation, that's when the girl's image finally appeared on the screen. She was a pale redhead, a row of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her hair was straight and shoulder length with long bangs that covered her entire forehead. She was very lovely, maybe in her early twenties. The calm grin on her face sent another wave of tingles through me by itself.

"Oh thank god... I need this so bad," I moaned. I closed my eyes again, feeling like melting right into the chair.

"Now... open your eyes... I need you to pay attention to me...," she quietly instructed.

"Ah... it's a 'Pay Attention to Me' video... sure... whatever works," I thought out loud.

I did as the pretty girl instructed and opened my eyes. It seemed odd, but it felt like she was actually staring back at me when I peered at the screen. I paused the video to make sure it wasn't a livestream, which it wasn't, and then pressed play again and closed my eyes.

"No, no, no... I said open your eyes, didn't I?" She whispered with a little giggle.

I thought it was really strange, but even her giggle made my brain melt again. I could feel myself sinking into the chair, enjoying the best ASMR session I'd ever had. I opened my eyes again to be greeted by her lovely, smiling face.

"Goooood. Thatsssssss gooooooood. Jusssssst... let yourself go, go, go...," she cooed.

It was like... everything she said... her very voice was enough to trigger me. And it wasn't just my brain getting tingles. I could feel it in my groin as well. I'd never had an ASMR experience this intense before... it was actually arousing me... and I was only two minutes into a thirty minute video. I had to pause it for a moment... it was just so intense. I was turned on and relaxed and intoxicated on ASMR all at once. I stood up to get a drink of water... and that's when I first noticed a change.

It was subtle at this point, but the baggy, unflattering dark blue scrubs I was wearing somehow felt... baggier. Even my shoes felt a little looser somehow.

"Goddamn... I don't think I've ever felt so relaxed," I said, chalking it up to the wavy state of my brain at that point. I reached for the cupboard where we kept the glasses and somehow missed the handle. "Jesus... it's like I'm drunk! Ha!" I filled the glass and chugged it down, eager to return to the greatest ASMR video I'd ever seen. I set the glass down in the sink, which somehow felt higher than it was before.

I grabbed the laptop and carried it into the bedroom, ready to let this girl take me wherever she wanted. I slipped my white Sketchers off and fell back into bed, pulling the laptop onto my stomach. I eagerly pressed play as the gorgeous redhead stared into my eyes.

"Well now... that was a little rude, wasn't it... wasn't it... wasn't it...."

I was taken aback by her words, but the wonderful chills rushed through me again. My eyes rolled back into me head as I rode the wave and warmth returned to my lady parts. I slipped my hand slowly under the elastic waistband of pants.

"Ah, ah, ah," she said with a playful finger wag, "not just yet, yet, yet... we have plenty of time for that later... later... later."

I pulled my hand out of my pants in surprise, just as her voice gave me another hit of the delightful juice.

"This can't be happening... how is this possible?" I struggled to say as my ability to speak was getting strained.

"Ssssshhhhhhhh... relaxxxxx... relaxxxxx... relaxxxx...," she whispered... more like commanded. She wiped at the camera like she was petting it.

If I didn't know better, I could have sworn I felt her hand on my skin. Every time she spoke... with every wipe of the camera, I'd melt more into the bed. I was so relaxed, it felt like the computer was actually getting heavier on top of me. It took some effort in my relaxed state to move it onto the bed. I turned onto my side and propped my head up on my arm... waiting for this master of her craft to give me more. I didn't even notice how much larger the screen had gotten... I was completely entranced with her.

I ached for release... trying to lift my arm, which seemed held down by the very clothes I was wearing, towards my sex once again. I was still only ten minutes into this video.

"I told you... not just yet, yet, yet... I promise... promise... promise..."

With each 'promise,' the bed moved beneath me... my body shifted deeper inside my clothes... my feet slid out of my socks. I could tell something was wrong... but i didn't care. I wanted to touch myself so badly, but she wouldn't let me.

For the next ten minutes she shushed me... waved her hands at the camera slowly... smiling... always smiling. With each minute, the room around me expanded. When I could see through the drug-like haze that is. I'd catch glimpses of my feet disappearing into the cuff of my scrubs... my hands disappearing into the long sleeved shirt I had on under the scrub top. Deeper and deeper... past the pant's knee.. past the shirt's elbow. I struggled to keep my head above the expanding collar of my garment.

"Sssshhhhhhhhhh... I’m here... just let go...”

She wouldn't let that happen, though. Where everything else was euphoric and distorted... she... she remained clear. Her comforting gaze had me nearly paralyzed with ecstasy. I should have been terrified, but I wanted it as much as she seemed to want it to happen to me.

"Sssshhhhhhhhhhh.... don't fight it... you're free now..."

I had no intention of fighting it. She was in complete control and I wanted nothing more. She could have told me to stop breathing and I would have happily complied.

As the final minute approached, she pulled a makeup brush out from under her desk. She teased touching it to the mic but didn't actually make contact. I knew it would be to much if she did... and so did she. I caught a glimpse of my bare feet passing from under my waistband only to disappear again under the bottom of my top. I was holding the ever thickening collar down with my hands to maintain eye contact with this enchantress. And then she spoke...

"Thank you so much for watching... make sure to like and subscribe... you've done such a good job of shrink-ing, shrink-ing, shrink-ing, for me... but now... I need you to cum."

As she said the the three letter word she pressed the soft, thick brush down on the microphone and began to twirl it. I could feel it between my legs, every motion she made was mirrored on my skin. She twirled and rubbed it faster and faster. My nipples hardened on my ample breasts. My sex moistened with each movement... until I couldn't take it anymore. Colors flashed through my brain as the single most intense orgasm of my life made me shutter in delight and I dropped into my own shirt as the darkness overtook me and I blacked out.

When I awoke, I crawled out of the bottom of the scrub top to find my familiar, but very different surroundings. The room was much darker now, but I could tell it was the size of a warehouse. The bed was like a soft tennis court stretched out around me. The screensaver bounced around on a laptop screen that could have passed for a fifty inch television.

I was stunned. I guess that kinda goes without saying.

I sat there for... I don't know how long before I approached the computer on my knees. I tapped the giant scroll pad with my hand and the girl's page popped up again. I was scared... obviously. I began to scroll through the comments... fairly standard stuff.

"Greatest ASMR vid ever!"
"Please do a mukbang video!"
"How about an anime role play?"
"Show us your feet!"
"Thank you so much... you changed my life!"

Thank you so much... you changed my life.

Yeah, no shit.

I scrolled back up the page to the video again. There was no channel name. No view count. Who was this girl. I stared at the silhouetted image of her on the screen for quite a while before scrolling the cursor towards the little red box with the 'x' in it in the corner of the screen.

I stopped.

I stopped...

I moved the cursor back down the screen to the center of the video where it said 'watch again'.

I hesitated for only a moment...

..and I clicked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's what happened, Doc. My girlfriend got home late from work to the shock of her life. She was terrified, emotional even depressed for a while. Eventually though, we found that my current state brought us back together. Our sex life has never been better. It's so amazing getting to explore every inch of her from my new perspective. It forces both of us to be more... creative... and attentive.

I never had to go back to my shitty job again. I can't do much of anything really. I'm completely reliant on Tara, that's my girlfriend, for everything... and I'm totally fine with it. She likes to tease me about it, but I know she loves having me as her little kept woman... pun intended. I don't need ASMR videos anymore really. The stress is gone. I just live a life of leisure until the love of my life gets home from work and... ahem... puts me to work.

YouTube pulled the video for 'violating user agreements' after dozens of other people had shrunk to two or three feet tall. From what I've read, some of them are ok, but most of them aren't handling it well... not like me anyway.

I'm happy... for the first time in my adult life... I really am, Doc. So what do ya think? Am I healthy?

(The baffled doctor removes the ruler from behind the tiny, naked blonde woman and lifts his glasses to examine the notch marked with his thumb...)

"Two and a half inches... my god, woman... how many times did you watch it?!"

The End

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:02 am

I really enjoyed this. Very unique take on the shrinking experience. Well written, and very vivid.
Neat!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:52 am

Sumguy14 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:02 am
I really enjoyed this. Very unique take on the shrinking experience. Well written, and very vivid.
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

-Super Hans, Peep Show