Comments Wanted

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Comments Wanted

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:57 am

Hey shrink fans, thanks for making my giveaway of "Tiny Wantons" so successful. For the day, I was number four n science fiction titles on Amazon! I hope that by now at least several of you have read it as well as my latest, "Tiny Vassals" I would love to have some feedback. Did you enjoy my work? What did you like best? What didn't you like? If you are so moved Amazon reviews would be greatly appreciated.

XXooXX Tina Tempest

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Comments Wanted

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:16 am

Im not in a position to write a review right now, but I enjoyed the stories. I liked the theme of the last one alot, and the third one was right on the money with how you had the sw kept as a pet. I personaly would have prefered the super heroin to have remained a tiny pet in the fourth story but I just like ends that are more dominant and permenant. Over all the stories were good and I am glad to see you still producing. I like bad ends for the tiny girls and hope to see some of that when you can. I like the idea of tricking into srinkage or getting consentual but then keeping them small. Lots of ways you could approach that. Lots of ideas generaly that I use when I think about the subject.

Hope this was somewhat helpful. Couldnt stand to see you get no replies, you have been making good stories for a long while and deserve feedback and encouragment. Also, side note. I know it probably isnt easy to do but the style of some of your older book covers were so good. Very pulp fiction pinup and I love many of your old book covers. :3

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Comments Wanted

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:32 pm

Dool Size,

Thank You! Feedback for a writer or any other creator is vital. I'm glad that you enjoyed my stories this time around. I think I provided a nice bad end for the lead character n "The Ultimate Game." -- As to your comment on my early covers, they are so pulpy because they are repurposed pulp covers that I collected from various sites on the internet. My cover artist pointed out however that I needed a uniform look, especially as my books were a series. All my "Tiny" books have uniform covers. I love the look of them but there is something undeniably charming about the old pulp illustrations.
Thank you for taking the time to make this unshrunken doll feel very good indeed!

XXooXX, Tina