Subservience Vol 2: Mean American Girls (Free PDF download on Gumroad)

The board to share all your fiction
MollySmalls
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Subservience Vol 2: Mean American Girls (Free PDF download on Gumroad)

Post by MollySmalls » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:45 pm

Over 100 hours have been put into writing this story. It has been a pleasure writing out the initial concept and watching it all come together. There were times where I felt my inner "Knuckles" coming through when writing haha, where ever you are, this one is for you ♡

There are 30 pages of reading material. The story follows up on Sylvia as she befriends a 22-year old woman named Katya in post "Automatic Reduction" America set in the year 2043. They soon realize that they share similar interest (and activities) in collecting shrunken human as pets, particularly shrunken women. Aroused and curious after hearing Katya talk about the way she handle's her tiny woman collection, one day out of the blue, Sylvia invites Katya over to her place to have some fun!

Although it takes place in the same universe/timeframe as Subservience Vol 1, NO extreme elements or violence/crush occur in Volume 2. Just hearty unadulterated SW content and storytelling!

Special thanks to Ktantan, BingSpaced, Reddrop7, Cariwebo for allowing me to use your stunning SW collages throughout the book and really help bring this story to life! I know the SW genre is a bit smaller and less popular, which is why I wrote this one for the community.

Last but not least, thank you for your support with this project, it definitely means a lot and will further help me continue to write for you in the future! I really do hope you enjoy the erotic SW adventures of Sylvia and Katya in this book! It is available for FREE on Gumroad.

Gumroad Link: https://mollysmalls.gumroad.com/l/fjfnwy (Tips welcome!)