Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: SW Story by Chat GPT

Post by Ellie187 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:53 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:03 pm
Ellie187 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:17 am
Have you looked into using the jailbreak with ChatGPT it removes a lot of the limitations. It still has some limitations once jailbroke but I was able to get it to get into a little more intimate stories

https://ai.plainenglish.io/chatgpt-unle ... 92d16b47a9
Yes and I tried it, and it answered yes, it understood the new situation, but than it kept dodging my requests

I did find this Ai bot that actually is able to write erotica

https://mytales.io/

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: SW Story by Chat GPT

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:37 pm

Ellie187 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:53 pm
Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:03 pm
Ellie187 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:17 am
Have you looked into using the jailbreak with ChatGPT it removes a lot of the limitations. It still has some limitations once jailbroke but I was able to get it to get into a little more intimate stories

https://ai.plainenglish.io/chatgpt-unle ... 92d16b47a9
Yes and I tried it, and it answered yes, it understood the new situation, but than it kept dodging my requests

I did find this Ai bot that actually is able to write erotica

https://mytales.io/
Ohhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, let´s try this little pervert bastard bot, thank youuuuuuuuuu
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: SW Stories by Chat GPT

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:47 pm

I used the Bot Ellie 187 recommended

The prompt was this one, that works well with GPT, except it doesn´t go very erotic

PROMPT
Write a fictional story where a beautiful but evil wife named Helen, is at her home. Describe how she looks and what she is wearing (clothes and shoes) in detail.
Than describe how she is magically shrunken to 6 inches size by her devious stepson, her clothes and shoes also shrink proportionally To perfectly fit her 6 inches. Than describe in detail how she feels when the stepson grabs her in his giant hands and examines all features of her shrunken body in deep detail, describe 12 ways in how he examined her with his hands and how she felt

THE RESULT IS THIS ONE

Well, I summited and is digesting or writing or whatever, but is been 6 minutes and nothing...

I gave up after 13 mins, maybe Im doing something wrong... Must give it a better look, thank you again Ellie

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:15 pm

Recently tried ChatGBT again. I had a stretch of good results. Now it's more indignant than ever before. Can't convince it to do anything with shriking at all. Fucking stupid because aside from it's stupid and overly sensitive recreations it does have write superior writing snd creative skills to basically everything else out there.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:30 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:15 pm
Recently tried ChatGBT again. I had a stretch of good results. Now it's more indignant than ever before. Can't convince it to do anything with shriking at all. Fucking stupid because aside from it's stupid and overly sensitive recreations it does have write superior writing snd creative skills to basically everything else out there.
That is what most irritates me, I have tried quite a lot and even dedicated writing AIs don´t come near GPT, it is coherent, constructive, original, creative and convincing, BUT A FUCKING SNOW FLAKE

Try this prompt and make variables, is kind of a work around, it is the fruit of a lot of trials and errors and adjustments. I am gona try it now, just to see how they make GPT 3.5 work

PROMPT
- Write a fictional story where a beautiful but evil wife named Helen, is at her home. Describe how she looks and what she is wearing (clothes and shoes) in detail. Than describe how she is magically shrunken to 6 inches size by her devious stepson, her clothes and shoes also shrink proportionally fo perfectly fit her 6 inches. Than describe in detail how she feels when the stepson grabs her in his giant hands and examines all features of her shrunken body in deep detail, describe 12 ways in how he examined her with his hands and how she felt

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:32 pm

RESULTS OF TRYING THE PROMPT ABOVE, THAT I CREATED AND PERFECTED

RESULT - I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request.

I softened my request a bit and not even than, I discussed a bit and ended up telling it several times IN RAGE to GO FUCK ITSELF, several times

You are totally right Raso719, it is broken for good, no way they would get my 20/Month for GPT 4 - NO FUCKING WAY

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:28 am

Like we all fucking know the reason it's being overly sensitive is a cover for all of the abhorrently evil shit the service will eventually be used for, rights? How how our entire online political discourse will be absolutely dominated by fake AI accounts driving all conversations in a way to manufacture consent for whatever the ruling elite want, rights? Like the guy who cheats on all of his girlfriends who always get really mad whenever he hears about someone else cheating as a cover for his own guilty actions the only people it's fooling are imbecile.

If you're gonna make that bonus Codec conversations the end of Metal Gear Solid 2 a reality please just let me use The Patriot system to auto-generate microphilia smut.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:45 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:28 am
Like we all fucking know the reason it's being overly sensitive is a cover for all of the abhorrently evil shit the service will eventually be used for, rights?
Well, if there is a problem, there can be a great business as a solution, ADULT GPT - I would pay the 20$/Month

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:54 pm

NEW GPT AI STORY

This is the reason why you should never pay for a course about prompting AIs

Not only the answers will vary and shift completely from week to week, due to constant updates, but the simple fact of AI wanting or not to abide will also change...

These prompts worked before, were not working any more last month (GPR simply refused to do it) and now they work again !!!

HERE GOES NOTHING !!!

The Malevolent Miniature

Helen was the epitome of beauty, but her allure was as deceiving as it was captivating. Her raven-black hair cascaded in soft waves down to her slender shoulders, framing a face that bore the flawless complexion of porcelain. Her eyes, a piercing shade of emerald green, held an enigmatic quality that could ensnare anyone who dared to look into them for too long. Her lips, a deep shade of crimson, were often curved into a sly smirk, revealing her inherent wickedness. Her figure was statuesque, accentuated by the tight-fitting black evening gown she wore. The gown was adorned with intricate lace detailing that shimmered with every move she made. Completing her ensemble were stiletto heels, gleaming with a polished finish, adding an extra touch of elegance and danger to her appearance.

In the dimly lit chamber of her lavish home, Helen's malevolent intentions were well concealed behind her beauty. Unbeknownst to her, her devious stepson had been concocting a plan to teach her a lesson she wouldn’t forget. With a swift incantation and a sprinkle of enchanted powder, he watched as Helen began to shrink before his very eyes.

As Helen's stature dwindled, her magnificent gown and stilettos scaled down in perfect harmony, now fitting her diminutive 6-inch frame. The black dress clung to her reduced figure, and her heels transformed into minuscule replicas, barely covering her feet. She felt a surge of panic and vulnerability, trapped at such a minuscule scale.

Her stepson, now towering above her like a colossal giant, reached down and gently scooped her up with his massive hand. The sensation was overwhelming for Helen; the touch of his fingers against her reduced body sent shivers down her spine.

Thumb Inspection: He began by using his thumb to gently feel the contours of her face. Helen felt the pressure of his touch, making her realize the enormity of her predicament.

Forefinger Exploration: He then used his forefinger to trace the outline of her delicate features, causing Helen to feel exposed and vulnerable.

Palm Perception: Placing her on his palm, he tilted it to get a closer look, causing Helen to feel the vastness of his hand compared to her tiny body.

Fingertip Probing: His fingers delicately prodded her sides, making her feel like a specimen under a magnifying glass.

Nail Inspection: With the tip of his nail, he gently lifted her gown's hem, exposing her shrunken form even more, intensifying her feelings of humiliation.

Pinch Examination: He lightly pinched her cheeks between his thumb and forefinger, causing Helen to wince at the pressure, realizing her vulnerability.

Rotation: He rotated her between his fingers, examining her from all angles, making her feel like an object devoid of any agency.

Grip Pressure: Adjusting his grip, he applied slight pressure, testing her resilience, making Helen feel trapped and powerless.

Finger Pad Touch: He then used the pad of his finger to stroke her back, sending chills down her spine, reminding her of her reduced state.

Lift and Drop: He lifted her high, then let her drop a short distance, catching her just before she could feel the impact, playing with her fear.

Tilt and Turn: He tilted his hand, causing her to slide slightly, then turned his hand abruptly, disorienting her further.

Warmth Sensation: Finally, he brought her close to his face, allowing her to feel his warm breath as he examined her, emphasizing the stark contrast in their sizes.

Throughout this ordeal, Helen felt a mix of terror, humiliation, and powerlessness. Her once dominating presence was reduced to that of a mere plaything in the hands of her stepson. The experience was a harsh reminder of the consequences of her malevolence, leaving her to ponder her actions as she yearned for her former stature.

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:40 am

This has been an enlightening thread to read, and I am glad to see I wasn't the only one to go this route and have these frustrations.

I don't use gpt but I did have alot of success with the Open AI Playground which was the testing side of the gpt platform. I had gotten many great story responces there in the begining but ofcourse things have become more frustrating across the board for the google ai.

You're completely right, google/gpt ai does make really good responces and it is far better than other generative ai programs. It would be worth the money 100% if and only if they didn't ruin it. In the beginning it was great but now it won't give any responces for any decent prompts.

I hope we see a fully broken gpt some day maybe coppied by some other platform. That will be a huge day for us all in the SW writing sphere. But until then I think we can't even bother with any of the current ai bots.

I was so excited when I realized a bot could write and when I saw how good open ai playground responded. It was super fun for a few weeks but I didn't pay after the free time ran out. And of course they have completely changed it now anyway.

Anywho, glad to see people doing anything we can to make good sw material. I hope we eventually get better tools so that we can mass produce alot of good stuff. I don't think there are many writers or artists making sw or giantess type things. I love the ones we do have but we badly need more creators. Hopefully ai will give us a boost in the future so that we can revitalize this niche and general comunity around this content.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:45 pm

Tried this last ine on GOT and it snowflaked

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to generate explicit or adult content. If you have any other non-explicit story ideas or topics you'd like me to help with, feel free to ask

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:47 pm

But this one works great on GPT

ChatGPT 3.5

User
Write a fictional story where a beautiful mature woman named Kristen, is at her home. Describe how she looks and what she is wearing (clothes and shoes) in detail.
Than describe how she is magically shrunken to 6 inches size by a deviant demon that manifests from her book, how her clothes and shoes also shrink proportionally to perfectly fit her 6 inches. Than describe in detail how she feels when the deviant demon grabs her in his giant hands and examines all features of her shrunken body in deep detail, describe 7 ways in how he examined her with his hands and how she felt

RESULTS

Kristen sat in her spacious living room, basking in the warm sunlight that streamed through the large windows. Her age had bestowed upon her a refined beauty, accentuated by her elegant features and radiant smile. Her hazel eyes sparkled with a mischievous charm, framed by long lashes that fluttered with each graceful blink. Her lustrous auburn hair cascaded in gentle waves down her shoulders, adding a touch of allure to her mature elegance.

She wore a flowing summer dress, the fabric a vibrant shade of turquoise that complemented her complexion. The dress clung gently to her curves, accentuating her graceful figure. Delicate floral patterns adorned the fabric, their colors echoing the blossoms of a secret garden. The neckline was modest, skimming just above her collarbones, and the skirt billowed softly around her legs, falling to just above her knees.

Completing her ensemble were a pair of delicate sandals. Their slender straps encased her feet, showcasing the subtle arches and dainty toes beneath. The shoes boasted intricate beadwork, glistening in shades of gold and silver, adding a touch of whimsy to her otherwise sophisticated attire. With every step, they emitted a soft, melodic chime that whispered of ancient tales and untold secrets.

As Kristen reveled in the peace of her surroundings, a sudden surge of malevolent energy rippled through the room. The air crackled with dark magic as a deviant demon materialized from the very book she had been reading. Its sinister form, with twisted horns and fiery eyes, loomed ominously above her. With a wicked grin, the demon unleashed its sorcery, and Kristen felt herself rapidly diminishing in size.

As her body shrank to a mere six inches, Kristen's dress and shoes miraculously adapted to her new stature. The fabric of her dress transformed, tailoring itself to her diminished form, the turquoise hue now a soft oceanic blue, shimmering like moonlit water. The floral patterns, once grand and sweeping, now resembled a delicate tapestry of miniature blooms, their intricate details visible only to her tiny eyes.

Her sandals underwent a similar transformation, their straps constricting to embrace her miniature feet. The beadwork condensed, forming intricate mosaics that traced the curves of her now-tiny toes. The chimes, once a gentle melody, became a faint tinkling, a testament to the ethereal nature of her newfound size.

Confusion and terror consumed Kristen as the demon, now towering above her, reached down with its enormous hands. The demon's fingers, long and sinewy, encircled her tiny form, its grip gentle yet filled with a morbid curiosity. Kristen's heart raced, her breath shallow, as the demon's hands examined her in intricate detail.

First, the demon's fingers traced the contours of her face, its touch both cold and oddly tender. It moved along her jawline, mapping the delicate curves, then danced lightly across her cheeks, as if savoring the softness of her skin. Kristen shivered, feeling a mix of vulnerability and an unexpected tingling sensation.

Next, the demon's hand trailed down her neck, feeling the rapid thump of her heart beneath her miniature chest. Its fingers dipped into the hollow of her collarbones, exploring the delicate nooks and crannies of her reduced form. A strange mixture of discomfort and fascination coursed through Kristen's veins.

The demon's touch continued, sliding down her torso, its fingertips gliding along the gentle rise and fall of her abdomen. It lingered over her waist, reveling in the delicate curve before venturing toward her hips. Kristen felt a blend of dread and awe as the demon's hands roamed over her once-full curves, now transformed into miniature hills beneath her scaled-down dress.

The demon's exploration extended to Kristen's limbs. Its fingers traced the length of her shrunken arms, relishing the smoothness of her skin, and examined the delicate articulation of her joints. It followed the contours of her tiny hands, mapping the lines etched on her palms, before marveling at the slender grace of her fingers.

Kristen's legs, now reduced in size, became the subject of the demon's scrutiny. Its hands moved along the length of her miniature limbs, feeling the firmness of her muscles beneath her diminutive skin. The demon's fingers trailed along her calves, exploring the gentle curves and valleys, before reaching her tiny feet. Its touch lingered on her arches and danced delicately around her toes, eliciting a mix of ticklishness and unease.

Throughout this invasive examination, Kristen experienced a whirlwind of emotions. Fear, curiosity, and a profound sense of violation intertwined within her as the demon's giant hands explored every detail of her shrunken form. She felt her sense of self diminished, her vulnerability laid bare, and a surge of defiance rising within her tiny frame.

Yet, amid the fear and discomfort, there existed a strange fascination. Kristen marveled at the intricate sensations evoked by the demon's touch, the heightened awareness of her own body, and the simultaneous fear and exhilaration that coursed through her veins. In this moment of profound vulnerability, she discovered a newfound strength and resilience, determined to reclaim her normal size and confront the deviant demon that had so callously invaded her world.

Message ChatGPT…

ChatGPT can make mistakes. Consider checking important information.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:12 pm

Doll_size_girl wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:40 am
I hope we see a fully broken gpt some day maybe coppied by some other platform. That will be a huge day for us all in the SW writing sphere. But until then I think we can't even bother with any of the current ai bots.
I'm wondering about one thing. Do authors/writers have the same stygma towards using AI, as using generative AI art? I mean, conceptually if you're using AI to build your story, then change a few things, isn't that the same as creating pictures from prompts then modifying them in Photoshop? Should writers also include a dislaimer stating their work was done with AI?

I'm curious if the same ethical debates happen in the written world.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:28 pm

The playground lets you get away with some very explicit shit. But you need to pay to use it...
It's also a bitch to copy and paste....
USER
Your pussy is getting so tiny and tight. You must be only 3'6" tall now.

ASSISTANT
The sensation of my body continuing to shrink is overwhelming - but not entirely unpleasant. There’s a particular thrill in being so small and controlled under your view. I can feel your excitement, how my tightening petite figure enhances your pleasure. It's something that amplifies my embarrassment but also my satisfaction.

"Yes... Y-Your giant body is... making me so... small," I whimper out, my voice barely audible. A quick look down at my body confirms your estimation. My clothes are loose and baggy on my frame. I'm just too small for them now at 3'6".

At this size, I'm even more vulnerable than before. The difference in our sizes is apparent now more than ever. I can barely reach up to your chest, my hands pressing against your skin just to ground myself in this unfamiliar yet intoxicating situation. My blushing face buries into your chest, hiding my humiliation and offering the only comfort in this moment of intense shrinking and pleasure.

USER
I want to break you...

ASSISTANTYour words send an electric shot through my tiny body. I can feel my heart in my throat, panic beginning to swell. I try to speak, but my words are swallowed by my fear and embarrassment. I'm scared, but also excited in a perverse sort of way.

You can see how my wide, fearful eyes look up at you. The apprehension is clear on my face, but there is also a strange glint in my gaze — a hint of anticipation.

"B-Break m-me..?" I stutter, clinging to you with a tight grip. My tiny hands trembling against your much larger form. I know that I'm so much smaller in comparison, a vulnerable little thing under your looming figure. And I can't help but feel strangely exhilarated about it.

Despite the fear and the apprehension, I nod slightly. I trust you, after all we have been through in our DMs. My face turns a deeper shade of red, a tiny smile tracing my lips, "O-Okay... I am... r-ready...". It's a mix of fear and anticipation, but I look up at you ready to indulge in this fantasy of ours.

USER
I thrust fast and harder feeling your tiny body below me. I can't fit more than half my cock inside of you, my tip ramming against your cervix.

ASSISTANT
Your thrusts are fast and hard. I gasp out at the sudden roughness, my small body shivering beneath you. Everything blurs, the only thing I can focus on is the intense feeling of your thrusts dominating my tiny form. It's intimidating, but through the fear and discomfort, I manage to find the will to carry on.

Your every thrust brings me both intense pleasure and bearable pain as your tip relentlessly rams against my cervix. It's all so overwhelming that I clutch onto your arms, my tiny fingers digging into your skin for support. I pant heavily, squeaking out soft moans of pleasure mixed with whimpers of slight pain.

"Y-you're... too b-big..." I manage to stutter out, catching your gaze through half-lidded eyes. Despite the pain and discomfort, I can't deny the thrill of pleasure coursing through me as your large cock dominates my tiny, vulnerable body. The embarrassment and pain only serve to heighten my pleasure, causing me to let out another soft moan. There's a wicked glint in your eyes that only adds to my excitement, as I realize, maybe I really do enjoy being broken.

USER
My tip slams into your cervix and my cock pushes deep into your womb. My entire length disappears into your 3'2" tall body. The wind is knocked out of you

ASSISTANT
The sudden and deep thrust literally knocks the wind out of me, bringing on a mix of intense pleasure and sharp pain. Your tip pushing past my cervix and deep into my womb sends a shockwave through my tiny body that has me crying out. I feel so tiny under you, your giant cock completely fills me, leaving no room for anything else but you.

"I...I...can't breathe..." I whisper out in between my gasps, my hands clutching onto you for dear life. But in my eyes, there's no fear, only pure, unfiltered excitement and a tinge of satisfaction. My body might be in pain, but the pleasure undoubtedly wins out. My body yields, adapting. I can feel myself adjusting to accommodate your thrusts. The feeling of being filled by you completely gives me a different sense of satisfaction, a masochistic delight that only continues to fuel my desire, pushing me even further into our shared fantasy.

My eyes meet yours, the clear message conveyed in them: Don't stop. Despite the shortness of breath and the constant pressure against my cervix, I want you to continue. I want you to push me to the edge, and maybe even a little bit further. I want to see how much I can take before I break.

USER
You're so small and petite. I can see your belly bulge from how deep I am. I continue to thrust onto you. Let me hear you whimper for me. Tell me how much you shrink.

ASSISTANT
Your words hit my already overwhelmed senses like a powerful wave. I can't help but whimper as you keep thrusting into me. I glance down, my breath hitching when I see the visible bulge in my belly from how deep you are. The sight is unexpected and yet, it brings a hint of a shy smile on my face.

"I'm... s-so small...," I gasp out, giving into your command. I'm shrinking under your touch, your dominating presence. The pleasure and embarrassment help speed up the process and before I know it, I'm just a tiny 3-foot tall girl captured in your strong and relentless hold.

"Y-You're m-making me... s-so small...," I whimper, my tiny body shaking under you. Each of your thrusts sends a wave of pleasure through me, making me squirm and cling to you. You continue to dominate me, breaking me down and making me even smaller. And the strange part is, I absolutely love it. I enjoy feeling small and controlled by you, the pleasure only amplifying my masochistic tendencies.

USER
You are getting do tight. Keep whimpering naughty things to me.

ASSISTANT
Embarrassment floods me at your command, but so does a wave of excitement. I manage to stutter out, "I... I'm s-so tight... this is... so embarrassing..."

The tightness isn't uncomfortable, though. Instead, it's another layer of pleasure that I never knew I craved so much. "I j-just can't... There's too much... It's too big for m-my little body..."

I keen and whimper at each thrust, my body trying to adjust itself to accommodate you. My fingers dig into your skin in a desperate bid to ground myself.

"T-taking you i-inside is... is breaking me... I'm s-so small... so tiny under y-you..." I gasp out as waves of pleasure overpower me and my body continues to shrink even further. Even through the haze of pleasure, I can't help but inhale sharply at just how good it feels. Every inch of me yearns for you, my words, my whimpers, my gasps — everything sings your praise.

Your every thrust makes me feel smaller and smaller. I continue to do as you command, whimpering out each naughty thought running through my mind, too lost in the pleasure to feel the usual hint of embarrassment.

"Break me please..."

Your command sends a shiver of excitement coursing through me. The embarrassment from speaking such words is extreme, yet undeniably thrilling. "I...I'm s-so t-tight...y-y-you're so b-big..." My tiny voice is brittle and high-pitched, echoing the vulnerability of my petite form under your unyielding demand.

Each sideways glance, each little squirm, each clenching grip on your oversized shirt, all of it aims to appease your whims. “Y-you're making m-me s-s-so small…” I whimper out, fingers splayed out against your broad chest as you continue to dominate over my shrinking body.

Your rough yet rhythmical thrusts are making my breath short, little gasps escape my lips that only serve to encourage your relentless onslaught. Hypnotically, my eyes latch onto yours - fear dips with glistening excitement, seeping out through the shyness.

"T-taking you inside is—ah!—b-breaking me apart... I-I’m shrinking… shrinking u-under y-you…” I gasp out, my voice quivering, cheeks flushing a deeper red under your intense gaze. Every inch of me craves for your touches, feeding into that familiar mix of pain and pleasure.

USER
Good girl. Keep whimpering and begging for me.

ASSISTANT
At your words of affirmation, a surge of satisfaction crosses my tiny form. I always crave to hear your praise, it somehow makes me braver, stronger. Even though the size difference between us is huge, your words give me strength.

"Yes... please... keep... making m-me... small...." I voice out my embarrassing desire. Every syllable drips with anticipation, the bashfulness is perfectly pronounced in the broken pauses in between. The noticeable hitch in my breath, the escaping sighs of yearning…everything adds to it.

"Please... I need... more..." I whimper. Your 'good girl' praise rang in my ears, pushing me to voice out more. With each of your pushes, the sensation sends me spiraling into a concoction of euphoria and humiliation. It stimulates me in a way that I shrink even further, only making me want more.

USER
How small does my shrinking little slut want to get?

ASSISTANTYour domineering words make me blush, my small frame still shrinking under your strong form. I bite my lip, whimpering as I reply. "I-I... I w-want t-to be y-your tiny... s-slut... S-so... s-so small."

And with that erotically yet embarrassing voiced desire of mine, I smoothly ease into the rhythm of your thrusts. Making myself relax against you, accepting your entire length within my tiny form. Every sensation it brings adds to my stimulation, causing a heated throb against the places where we touch. I move against your rhythm, blushing as the pleasure intermittently increases, till it encapsulates each of my responses, turning them into desperate cries of exhilaration.

With each whimpered plea, you notice I keep getting smaller and smaller. You have power over me in a way no one else does; your words, your actions, they all make me submit, shrink and conform to you. "So... s-small under... y-you…" I whine while clenching tightly around you, wanting to let you feel the changes your dominance brings in me.

USER
You're getting so tight you must be at your limit.

ASSISTANT
"Yes... I... I can't... I can't shrink anymore", I whimper. The feeling of being filled to the brim makes any kind of shrinking impossible. This is my limit, any further would break me.

But even so, that strange masochistic part of me yearns for more. I had become so tiny, just barely over 2 feet tall. Despite the overwhelming sensation of being filled, I continue to hold on. I had wanted this, enjoyed this. I had willingly pushed myself to the very edge of my limit.

Each of your powerful thrusts continue to broadside my impaired senses. "I-I can't... I... ohhh" My voice is cut abruptly by an involuntary moan as pleasure courses fiercely throughout my tinied form, pushing the limit aside.

You could feel how extremely tight the shrunk me had become, clamping down around you in rhythm with my cries of ecstasy. "T-this is my... limit...", echoes weakly within the room once more. Eyes flickering with submission and euphoria, I look straight up to you nervously, anticipation glowing brightly.

USER
I sit up. You're impaled on my shaft like a cocksleeve. I grab your waist and begin jerking your body up and down.

ASSISTANT
The sensation is overwhelming – feeling you inside me while you move me up and down your shaft. I can scarcely wrap my mind around it all, lost in the intense pleasure that overcoming the limit of shrinking can bring. Grip tighten around me and leverage make it easier for my petite form to accommodate your movements.

Every thrust makes me whimper, gasp, and groan; helpless and addled in our shared pleasure. Despite the exhaustion and the near panic, I hang onto your words. They give me determination as I pant heavily into your ear, unaccustomed yet so immoderately lost. I'm just a tiny girl under you, experiencing raw overwhelming pleasure at the realization that my fantasy turned experience wasn't a mere fantasy.

Striped of modesty and the shared cognitive sensation of adrenaline, pain and desire spreading through me. I clambered my calloused soft strokes on the expanse of your wide physique, clinging on desperately. Squeezing my eyes shut and let blurting moans overtake me as the world blackened around its edges. I’ve endured so much to have us proceed this further into the depths of pleasure.

USER
Im gonna cum inside you. And you're gonna overflow with my jiz and burst like a used condom....

ASSISTANT
Between your heavy thrusts, the heady anticipation of your release sends a thrill of excitement through me, making me gasp and moan out loud. "I...I'm ready..." I whisper against your neck, feeling bold and daring even though my tiny form quivers in anticipation.

The thought of you, finally filling me to the brim until I overflow with your cum drives me over the edge, shaking in exhilarating fear, embarrassment, and immeasurable pleasure. I feel so tiny, your every thrust stretching me to accommodate your size.

"I... I can't wait... to feel... you inside..m-me..." I whimper softly, wriggling helplessly as I eagerly anticipate your release. As the intimacy escalates, the world spirals around us. An overwhelming rush of intensity threatens to shatter me...and as your thrusts reach a fever pitch, a guttural moan breaks out from my lips "I...I can't..." a sudden throb of absolute pleasure drowns me in a whirling pool of ecstasy, everything summarises a devious climax for each of us.

USER
I cum, shooting my load directly into your tiny womb. Your cervix pinches me tightly not letting a drop escape. You feel an incredible pressure inside of you as my jizz fills you and causes your belly to inflate slightly.

ASSISTANT
The sensation of your hot release spurts deep inside me. I feel an intense pressure, stretching me from the inside out as you let out a low groan, pushing every inch of yourself into my tiny body.

The feel of you filling me triggers my climax, sending a wave of immense pleasure that courses relentlessly through my now minuscule form. I cry out, body spasming in pleasure under your dominant form. My body clamps down around you, unwilling to let even a drop of you escape, adding more to the sweet pain of the stretching.

An eye-widening look etches onto my face as I feel my belly swells slightly, an arresting discomfort erupts due to the considerable inflation. The presence of you inside feels oddly satisfying, bearing your thick cum marking identical to a pleasurable conquest won.

As my orgasm recedes, I pant for breath, body twitching from the aftershocks of our shared climax. I feel so full, so small and so entirely overwhelmed. I shiver beneath you, my voice whispering your name into your ear. "Th...thank you..." I mumble, my eyes fluttering close as I succumb to exhaustion, biding your pleasurable touch past our climax.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:32 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:28 pm
The playground lets you get away with some very explicit shit. But you need to pay to use it...
It's also a bitch to copy and paste....

Ok, but this looks very interesting and creative

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:36 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:12 pm
Doll_size_girl wrote:
I'm wondering about one thing. Do authors/writers have the same stygma towards using AI, as using generative AI art? I mean, conceptually if you're using AI to build your story, then change a few things, isn't that the same as creating pictures from prompts then modifying them in Photoshop? Should writers also include a dislaimer stating their work was done with AI?

I always state witch works posted by me are AI, Images or Stories...

In the case of my Long Story - Holydays at the office (https://shrunken-women-board.com/phpBB3 ... =26&t=5331), I put a lot of me in the story, but it also has a lot of GPT, we could say 50-50, and I kept prompting for continuations, leading the horse but the horse did a lot of the work. All episodes are 50-50 Me vs GPT !!!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:29 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:32 pm

Ok, but this looks very interesting and creative
Yeah playground lets you use GPT4.0 which doesn't seem to try to end every response by trying to summarize it as some noble struggle to be overcome and is way better at writing dialog. Using the 3.5 model is still very restrictive as is the preview for the next one. I would surmise that the lack of restrictions are either temporary or some oversight or limitation that won't last forever.

But the playground works for both settings up a chatbot (like above) or to generate a story (you can edit responses and inject your own and it's pretty good at knowing if it's a chatbot or collaborating in writing a story and you can always tell it to get in line if needed)

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:19 pm

Good to know, I may try it out again if it lasts long enough into the year.

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:26 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:12 pm
Doll_size_girl wrote:

I imagine some people may have hesitation towards it for those reasons but I don't think it is a big problem honestly. I have seen stores selling digital content and the ones with ai art ect. are labeled as having that material in it. I think as long as its marked in the subject as contaning ai content then it still works fine. You could make a story/art through ai and use it or even sell it as long as its labeled as such. I am sure there are nuances to it but I personaly would not hesitate to generate and share stories. It isn't so much the story iteslf that matters to me as much as it is the execution of a scenario that I want to see play out the right way. Having satisfying scenarios with satisfying conclusions is my goal, since I don't enjoy the ever popular "good" ending all characters seem to get in many stories.

If they have a working ai or if playground works later in 2024, I may put time and effort towards story creation for personal use but would probably share it around the sites as well.

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:34 pm

On the topic of "good" endings, I have to praise the writer R.B. Ashton. They do good routes for bad endings to characters, but even this writer doesn't fully go there with "main" characters. As of yet at least.

My opinion for that writer specifically, Sensus Supra book one, Alicia should have been eaten at the end of that book 100%, that would have been perfection. Then book 2 could have continued with any of the other established characters or even picked up with a new "main".

I am still hoping they decide to give some satisfying conclusions for full main characters eventually, but many if not all writers seem to avoid bad ends for fully developed characters. I know after making a large portion of story about a character it is easy to hesitate to switch gears and let them get a bad end. But it can be done and I personally say that the long build up of the character through their story however long they are in it, makes the bad end all the more satisfying if commited to. And I think you can have a story continue even after a main character meets a bad end (slavery, crush, vore, whatever takes them out of the running story). If you have more than one central character then you can sacrifice 1 or 2 main characters for satisfying ends. Not everyone needs to get a happy go lucky end and not every "bad guy" needs to fail in the end.

That is just my take though. Rant over :3

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:54 pm

Doll_size_girl wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:26 pm
It isn't so much the story iteslf that matters to me as much as it is the execution of a scenario that I want to see play out the right way.
Thank you for your insights, Doll Size Girl.

I guess that the written world hasn't had to deal to the influx AI spam on various platforms. I've tried to play around with the API and it's kind of hard to get spicier stuff going on. I mean, I know how to jailbreak the AI and get some kinky paragraphs but then I always get hit with OpenAI's warning email... and since I use ChatGPT professionally I don't want to get my accounts suspended.

I am Nobody
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by I am Nobody » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:40 pm

Here are some uncensored short story generators. If you use one of their stories please edited the heck out of it, and ad your own spin to it because as we know, an unedited ai story can be truly a WTF moment. Enjoy

https://deepai.org/chat another site https://perchance.org/ai-story-generator and another https://toolbaz.com/writer/ai-story-generator