A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
PeachesCream
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Favorite Shrinking Sequence

Post by PeachesCream » Wed May 22, 2024 4:34 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:21 pm

Double shrinking! I love it when you have one poor gal who ends up way smaller than the others because she ends up being shrunk multiple times without the shrinker even knowing. So humiliating! Especially if she ends up lost and stuck at her absolute miniscule size! :)
Yeah that would have been great! I really wanted to see Phoebe put the tiny Claudia down into her pocket as she held onto her for the rest of the episode like that until she got restored to normal size, almost forgetting she was in there and then reaching in to pull her back out, realizing that while the sisters all had returned to their regular size, Claudia was still tiny :D

Raso719
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Raso719 » Wed May 22, 2024 4:37 pm

PeachesCream wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:34 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:21 pm

Double shrinking! I love it when you have one poor gal who ends up way smaller than the others because she ends up being shrunk multiple times without the shrinker even knowing. So humiliating! Especially if she ends up lost and stuck at her absolute miniscule size! :)
Yeah that would have been great! I really wanted to see Phoebe put the tiny Claudia down into her pocket as she held onto her for the rest of the episode like that until she got restored to normal size, almost forgetting she was in there and then reaching in to pull her back out, realizing that while the sisters all had returned to their regular size, Claudia was still tiny :D
Or maybe the regrowth didn't effect her at all and she was stuck stuck barely visible and forgotten....

PeachesCream
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by PeachesCream » Wed May 22, 2024 4:48 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:37 pm
Or maybe the regrowth didn't effect her at all and she was stuck stuck barely visible and forgotten....
A scene of the now micro sized Claudia standing on the tip of Phoebe's finger, held up to her surprised giant eye would have been amazing to see :D

Raso719
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Raso719 » Wed May 22, 2024 4:54 pm

PeachesCream wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:48 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:37 pm
A scene of the now micro sized Claudia standing on the tip of Phoebe's finger, held up to her surprised giant eye would have been amazing to see :D

Especially if she was looking directly at her and couldn't see her at all...

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Wed May 22, 2024 5:23 pm

Claudia is the one who got shrunk in the intro right?

Kooplan
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kooplan » Thu May 23, 2024 2:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp0b_jl_N1g

Yup, definitely a cutie! Personally, I wouldn't have minded seeing ALL 4 women somehow shrunk down to micro size and get stuck that way lol

PeachesCream
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by PeachesCream » Thu May 23, 2024 3:23 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:23 pm
Claudia is the one who got shrunk in the intro right?
Yes, I always wanted to see the sister hold her in their hand at one point when they had gotten their size back but Claudia was still small :D