Alex's Odessey

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Alex's Odessey

Post by DocRick » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:34 am

This story was originally a single collage I had made and posted. Teenytinyone took it and wrote a short story introduction for it and for the past few weeks, we've been collaborating on a picture-story, she writing narratives for my collages, or I would make a collage to go along with her narrative. She gave me many ideas of where to take the story, so it's a combined effort.

The images used to make these collages were taken mainly from Bing Images. I do not own them, and the collages and narratives are intended solely for the enjoyment of the readers of this forum and for me making the collages and writing the narratives. No other use is intended or approved.

Alex awoke with a massive headache. It felt like a terrible hangover except for even though she had recently graduated from High School and was to start college in a couple months, she doesn't drink. She had not been sleeping well for the past week or so. Her home country had recently been invaded by a larger neighboring country and her parents had not been heard from in a couple months. She had received a letter from Immigration that she may be deported as she was now an adult and her college tuition had not been paid by her parents, so her student visa was being revoked. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up in bed and looked across the room. It looked so far away and blurry. She turned around and saw pink walls. She couldn't remember any pink painted rooms in Professor and Mrs. Reynold's house. Then she realized she was naked. Looking around, she couldn't find her clothes, but she saw a pair of girl's pajamas on the bed, so she put them on. She stood up and reached towards a glass of water on the dresser only to have her hand smash against the wall. The dresser and glass, as well as everything else, were painted on the wall. She ran her hand over the bed frame and was surprised to find it felt like plastic. She sat there, trying to remember what happened last night. Her foreign exchange sponsors, the Reynolds, had gone out for the evening and she stayed home to watch Missy, their 6-year-old daughter and Joey, their 2-year-old son. She had put them both to bed around 8 o'clock, got another glass of homemade iced tea from the fridge in the garage and had settled down to watch some television. That was the last thing she remembered. She heard a noise behind her and turned to see who or what it was......and screamed.
Last edited by DocRick on Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Alex's Odessey

Post by DocRick » Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:20 pm

Alex was staring into the twenty-foot-high face of six-year-old Missy. As she sat stunned on the bed, a hand bigger than her entire body came up and towards her. Her scream got stuck in her throat as the gargantuan hand wrapped around her, pinning her arms to her sides. Missy's hand raised, lifting Alex off of the bed and into the air. Alex could only turn her head and kick her feet. Missy's grip was tight, but not enough to injure Alex or restrict her breathing.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:01 am

Alex found herself enveloped in the hand of Missy, the same girl she used to carry around on her shoulders. Her arms were pinned to her sides, only her head and shoulders and her feet were exposed. The circumferential pressure was snug, preventing from being able to even move her arms, but wasn't painful and wasn't restricting her breathing. The thumbnail just below her shoulders was as big as her face. She looked down and realized she was about forty feet off the ground and if Missy dropped her, she would probably be killed. She couldn't even grab onto anything if the massive hand opened. Missy began jumping up and down excitedly, jarring Alex's teeth, shouting, "Mommy, Mommy. Alex turned into a doll !!!! Can I keep her?" "A doll?.....keep her?", Alex thought. "This can't be happening."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:18 pm

Mrs. Reynolds walked into the room and towards Missy and Alex. She extended her hand towards Missy, palm up. "Put Alex in my hand."

"But I want to play with my Alex-dolly."

"You have to eat breakfast first. You can play with her later."

"Play with me?", thought Alex. "What the hell is happening?"

Missy dropped Alex into her mother's hand and left the room. Mrs. Reynolds stroked Alex's hair a few times and said, "We found you like this when Professor Reynolds and I came home last night. You drank something out of the fridge in the garage, didn't you?"

"Yes. The iced tea in the bottle. There wasn't any more in the kitchen fridge. It didn't taste right, but it was okay after I put in some sugar."

"That explains it. That wasn't iced tea. That was an experimental growth formula the professor was working on. It's supposed to increase the size of animal cellular structure but the carbohydrates in sugar reverse its actions and makes things smaller."

"Professor Reynolds can fix this right?"

"Well........not yet. He's still working on it."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:04 pm

Mrs. Reynolds carried Alex to Missy's room and set her down by some dolls and doll clothes. She told Alex to look through the doll clothes and find something that fits. Alex tried several items, then settled on a frilly black cocktail dress. It was a little scratchy, but the material was fairly soft so it would work for now. As Alex stood there, looking at the lifesized (to her) plastic toys and the dolls that were larger than she, Mrs. Reynolds picked up a wooden ruler and held it vertically next to Alex. As she looked at the 5-inch mark just above her head, the reality of her diminutive size became overwhelming, and she fainted.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:36 pm

Alex woke up as Mrs. Reynolds was carrying her to Missy's bedroom. Missy immediately started reaching for her. Alex recoiled from the giant child's hand. Mrs. Reynolds explained to Missy that Alex was a special kind of doll and she had three rules if she wanted to play with her. First, she has to be very gentle with her. Second, she cannot take her out of the house and third, she can't tell anyone about her. Alex's head started spinning again. "Play with me? I'm not a doll. I'm a person" Then to her horror, Mrs. Reynolds started lowering her hand and Missy's hand started coming closer and closer to her.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:33 pm

Missy took Alex from her mother's hand and sat down on the floor with one of her place sets. Even her tiny 6-year-old hand totally enclosed Alex's legs from her feet to just below her butt. She didn't squeeze Alex's legs enough to cause any pain, but totally immobilized her. At least her arms were free to put her hands on the top of Missy's hand to help her keep her balance as Missy's hand moved up, down and side to side, sometimes at a bit of an alarming speed. Missy never released her grip on her new "Alex doll" even when she set her down on the ground, thwarting any of Alex's hopes in getting away. Mrs. Reynolds, keeping an eye on the two girls, had to admonish Missy a time or two to be a little gentler. Finally, breakfast was ready, and Alex got a welcome break from Missy's grip.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:04 am

Missy, typical for a six year old, continued to try to play with Alex during breakfast, leaving Alex's dress a sticky mess. Mrs. Reynolds finally had to change Alex into a simple handkerchief wrap and set Missy down for another talk about how she has to handle her new doll. Alex, still dumbfounded at the constant reference to her as a doll, tried to protest but was quickly admonished by Mrs. Reynolds. She was quickly realizing that she had no say in what she would be subjected to by her former family members.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:15 am

The rest of the day consisted of Missy playing with her Alex Dolly after Mrs. Reynolds found a new dress for her to wear. Mrs. Reynolds was on a business phone call when Missy's naptime came around. Mr. Reynolds took time out from his work to put Missy and Joey down, then picked up Alex and carried her to the dollhouse. Wrapping his fingers around her tiny body, Alex could feel his fingers moving around, caressing her in ways that made her feel quite uncomfortable. The way he was looking at her, didn't help to reduce her apprehensions either. Mr. Reynolds had often made passes at her during her time staying with them as a foreign exchange student. She was always able to deflect his touches or simply move away or avoid being alone with him, but in her current, let's say, more vulnerable state, she feared what may be on his mind, might not be in her best interests.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:34 am

Later that evening, after several clothing changes by Missy's demands, Mrs. Reynolds put the kids to bed, then took Alex to the family room to watch some television. Holding her legs with one hand, Mrs. Reynolds began to absentmindedly run her fingers over Alex. Her thumb was rubbing her back and her index finger running over her shoulders, arm and her exposed belly. Alex was stunned when she realized Mrs. Reynolds was actually petting her like she was a kitten or something!!!

goodshrnker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by goodshrnker » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:34 am

I think I like this one more than Fairy Door, lol. Who is the model for Alex?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:30 pm

goodshrnker wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:34 am
I think I like this one more than Fairy Door, lol. Who is the model for Alex?
I don't remember. When I was searching for images for Fairy Door, I stumbled upon this site where I found many face shots of her that were apprehensive or anxious, so I just started saving them for future use. I think she is a Russian model. There were very few full body shots, so she is "built" from multiple images. This story, as it is planned currently, will be a little darker than Fairy Door or Borrower Vet Tech, though it will have some lighthearted moments too.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:16 am

After a fitful sleep, Alex woke up believing yesterday was just a dream. However, that thought was instantly disproven when Missy's hand reached into Alex's dollhouse room, wrapped around her and pulled her out of the dollhouse. Unable to move her hands or arms, Alex had to accept the fact that she was truly tiny and at the mercy of the giant family that used to see her as a daughter and big sister. Now it would seem, she is just a doll for Missy and a pet for Mrs. Reynolds and she shuddered at the thought of being alone with Mr. Reynolds.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:19 am

Missy carried Alex into the kitchen and sat down at the table. She never released her grip on Alex until Mrs. Reynolds put both of their food on the table. Alex heard a "grunt" and turned to see Mr. Reynolds smiling at her. She stayed very close to Missy during breakfast. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:14 am

Later, during supper, Joey got a bit rambunctious with his spaghetti. He accidently knocked Alex onto his plate and buried her in the pasta and sauce. Mr. Reynolds remarked that someone was going to need a bath. A stern look by Mrs. Reynolds shut him down rather quickly.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:15 am

Mrs. Reynolds took Alex to the kitchen sink and after removing her soiled clothing, gave her a good bath.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:08 pm

Mrs. Reynolds gave Alex a baby doll nightie to sleep in after her bath. While she was putting the children to bed, Mr. Reynolds came in to tell Alex "Good night" and cop a feel of her butt through her nightie.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:12 pm

Searching the doll house, Alex found something a little less "inviting", a baby doll's "onesie". Mrs. Reynolds saw her dressed like that and sensed her anxiety so she picked her up and took her into the kitchen while she made breakfast, just so Alex didn't have any unwanted attention when the rest of the family woke up.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:42 am

After breakfast, Missy dresses Alex in a bunny costume and forces her to endure her 201st viewing of "Frozen". Image

Alex tried to slip away but she never gets out of Missy's reach before she is grabbed and brought back to television.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:43 am

Saturday night bath for Alex. (Sorry, guys. When she's with Missy, Alex has to be "G" rated. :lol: )

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:59 am

Honestly for Alex's sake that might be better. Never know when Mr. Reynolds might drop in...

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:35 am

After her bath, Missy and Joey are put to bed and a little quiet time for Alex and Mrs. Reynolds. Alex is still not too happy with Mrs. Reynolds treating her like she was just a pet, but if it keeps Mr. Reynolds away from her, she'll purr if she has to.....
Last edited by DocRick on Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:25 am

The next morning, Mrs. Reynolds gives Alex a pat on the head, telling her to stay in the dollhouse while she takes the children to doctor's appointments.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:00 pm

Alex thinks no one is home. She looks down from the dollhouse. It's a ways down, but she has already learned at her current weight of ounces, she can handle falls a lot higher than she could when she was normal sized. She works her way to the first floor of the dollhouse, then to the edge of the table it's sitting upon. She steels herself, then jumps..............

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:19 am

And landed flat on her back on a pillow with an audible "Ooooof".