Slave - 1 Tickling her

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Post Reply
User avatar
Dr Creep
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:47 am
Gender:
Contact:

Slave - 1 Tickling her

Post by Dr Creep » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:01 pm

After purchasing the little lady, she set about teaching her who the boss was.
Tickling was today's lesson.
Attachments
TicklingherGimpFinal BW copy.jpg
TicklingherGimpFinal BW copy.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 939 times

Tags:

User avatar
TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:27 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Slave - 1 Tickling her

Post by TheBigG » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:33 pm

Now that’s a sexy squeaky toy

User avatar
Dr Creep
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:47 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Slave - 1 Tickling her

Post by Dr Creep » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:55 pm

TheBigG wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:33 pm
Now that’s a sexy squeaky toy
Was planning on doing more of her. Not sure if this is the right crowd for it though. :oops:

Thanks for being the brave one to have commented though. 8-)

user241
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Slave - 1 Tickling her

Post by user241 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:21 am

Ma'am, as long as the tiny person is a female, it's almost always okay, unless it's like SUPER violent, in that case I suggest the 'violentsw' board.

The normal-sized person can be male/female/ghost/monster/hamburger-helper etc.

I'd hesitate against doing giants, but if doing giants, I would suggest doing strictly Male GT (with female victim), as GTS (even on a female victim) would probably not be for this board, in that case, try the 'giantesscity' board.

User avatar
Dr Creep
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:47 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Slave - 1 Tickling her

Post by Dr Creep » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:04 am

user241 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:21 am
Ma'am, as long as the tiny person is a female, it's almost always okay, unless it's like SUPER violent, in that case I suggest the 'violentsw' board.

The normal-sized person can be male/female/ghost/monster/hamburger-helper etc.

I'd hesitate against doing giants, but if doing giants, I would suggest doing strictly Male GT (with female victim), as GTS (even on a female victim) would probably not be for this board, in that case, try the 'giantesscity' board.
I don't plan on doing any super violent so I think I should be within the parameters of this site..
It's good to know about monsters and furies (in the Giant capacity vs. the SW) being allowed here though.
As far are GC, they can have their site as far as I'm concerned. If it gets to that point I'll just post stuff on Deviant Art as usual.

Thanks for the advice User241. ;)

Jocostaf
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Slave - 1 Tickling her

Post by Jocostaf » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:29 am

Absolutely love it!

User avatar
Dr Creep
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:47 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Slave - 1 Tickling her

Post by Dr Creep » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:07 am

Jocostaf wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:29 am
Absolutely love it!
Thank you Jocostaf.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests