My AI Pics

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
dubiouskey
Visitor
Visitor

My AI Pics

Post by dubiouskey » Thu May 02, 2024 10:32 pm

So I've been messing around with AI for the past two months. While it really is an amazing technology, it is decidedly not magic. Even with the best prompts, there are many things the AI has problems with: fingers, in particular, are really tough for it. (it's really good at making other things like trapped in jar photos, though) Regardless, I was able to make a whole bunch of good images, (I have literally hundreds) though many are just variations of others. I'd like to make some photo stories but those are pretty difficult to do the way I want to. At the very least, I might just add dialogue to some of the photos.

It comes packed with a NSFW filter, though I've been able to get around it here and there. These pictures are mostly not very lewd, but I'm not going to post any with nudity. (I've many with giant dicks but I'm hesistant to post them) Perhaps I should make a Patreon?

Anyway, here are some I'd like to share. I'd like to know if anybody else thinks they're good. Hope you like them! I have way more.

Gianna Dior:

Riley Reid:

Janice Griffith:

Tasha Reign:

Rebecca Linares:

Celebrities:

Characters:

Randoms:

Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: My AI Pics

Post by Pacific1982 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:09 pm

Some of these are really good. I was going to point out my favorites, but there were just too many.

Any time you’ve got an SW held in a hand, with a terrified look on her, scores some points with me. ;)

Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Pacific1982 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:12 pm

Example: I like this one.

foreverlurk
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by foreverlurk » Fri May 03, 2024 9:12 pm

dubiouskey wrote: ↑
Thu May 02, 2024 10:32 pm
Anyway, here are some I'd like to share. I'd like to know if anybody else thinks they're good. Hope you like them! I have way more.
I have to say I do enjoy some some of those, and I recognized some good old tricks of the trade to get behind the filtering. Nice work! But I have to say that sometimes "less is more". I get that it's exciting to generate those, hell I'm guilty of having too many (thousands) of gens around that are variations of basically the same prompts. If you want to go the Patreon road, again I believe that it's worth to take your time to learn more about the different AIs and use them to further your skills.

I don't know if you have the hardware to run SDXL locally but I highly recommended doing so. Learning how to create ComfyUI workflows is rough but so rewarding. Finding the right model for different scenarios (realistic vs anime, etc). Cleaning up the artifacts, adding details, expressions, etc. I've taken the liberty of enhancing the pic that Pacific1982 liked (rightfully so, it's a great one!) and cleaning up some details. It's in no way perfect but just to give you an idea of what is possible.

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sat May 04, 2024 6:54 am

dubiouskey wrote: ↑
Thu May 02, 2024 10:32 pm
It comes packed with a NSFW filter, though I've been able to get around it here and there.
πŸ‘πŸ»
dubiouskey wrote: These pictures are mostly not very lewd, but I'm not going to post any with nudity.
😒 Too bad!
dubiouskey wrote: (I've many with giant dicks but I'm hesistant to post them)
I can't speak for everyone here, but this is a fetish forum after all. πŸ˜‰ I always hope to see something like this!
dubiouskey wrote: Anyway, here are some I'd like to share. I'd like to know if anybody else thinks they're good.
I like them.
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!