My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 1/7)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 1/7)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:30 am

After making my last render, I had an idea of a person posting about their unique situation on social media so others can get an understanding of what they go through. So, I figured, what about someone who was just entering the adult world, heading to college, but at only 3 feet tall?

All renders will be done from a cell phone perspective, either selfies or regular photos, some vertical, some horizontal. I may post a lot, or a little, this is just going to be dynamic and when I think of new ideas. I won't make new threads for them, will just post as replies here.

Also note the timeline may skip many days, or be the same day, it's not following a real-world timeline.

Enjoy!

Intro:

Hi everyone! My name is Kylie! I'm 18 going on 19, and just finished high school! I'm heading to college as well, but I still have the summer to enjoy!

This is my first picture on my new "My Tiny Life" social media page! So welcome! As you MIGHT be able to tell from the image, I'm not your average everyday adult... I stopped growing when I was 4, but continued to develop proportionally, just no additional height :(

With that said, I'm only 3 feet tall. That's about 92cm for everyone over the big pond. And no, I'm still not going to talk about my weight :)

This has brought MANY difficulties, and I hope to show you some of them here! I'll try to post frequently, but it may not always be possible. I plan to post when I see a situation that better showcases my challenges :)

And here is the first one. Clothes! Probably one of the worst. I know some "short girls" must shop in teens or even the kids’ section at times, but even kid's clothes are usually too big for me, at least the larger ones. I generally must shop for clothes that are sized for 3–4-year old’s, toddlers, they usually fit best. And let me tell you, it is EXTREMELY hard to find anything that is plain without a bunch of kid stuff on it.

I do have some clothes that are custom tailored, for special occasions like dresses and heels, but not many. They are too expensive and hard to know if I'll like them before I get them. I can't just try them on in the store!

Anyways, what I'm wearing now came as a combo, a shirt and pair of shorts, which you can see falling off as I took the picture... #SmallWaistProbs

The store was closing soon so I didn't get a chance to try them on, but I LOVED the look! However, I saw it was a size girl's large, which usually means for someone that is 10 years old, which also means someone 18 or so inches taller... But it was also on sale (kid’s clothes ON sale are the cheapest they come!), so I grabbed them.

Unfortunately, the shorts are too big, and the shirt is more like a short dress. Unfortunately, the top part is too 'strappy", and I'm not sure I can keep it on right without a boob popping out. Even in this picture, I didn't do a great job covering up, and that was while I was lifting one strap to help!

You can also see I'm standing on my dresser, the usual way I take a mirror pic. I climb up there using a chair, and I have some stools around my room and the house to assist me getting places. But we can discuss that more later! I should get a full-length mirror, but this one has worked well enough!

Anyways, I'll see you next time! Bye! :)

001-Intro.jpg
001-Intro.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 19509 times
Last edited by Shrinkmaster5000 on Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Checkout my DeviantArt for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Gumroad for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Patreon for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)

Thanks for your support!

Axtwyt
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies)

Post by Axtwyt » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:34 am

Oh, that’s really fantastic! The story just makes the picture so much better!

theangelofdeath1986
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by theangelofdeath1986 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Love this so much

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:42 pm

I like short stories.

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:45 pm

She's adorable, love the freckles.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:33 am

OK, I put that outfit away. We'll see if I can mend it in any way to make it more wearable. Otherwise, I'll return it, or maybe donate it, or just use it as a baggy PJ shirt :)

I've put something on that fits, well, better. It's still something I wouldn't wear in public, but it's loose-fitting in a good way, at least around the house.

Anyways, here is the chair I used to climb up onto the dresser. You might have been able to spot it in my last picture. And before you ask, yes, I am standing straight up, and it's still taller than me! Like I said, this is life from MY tiny perspective :)

If I try hard enough, I can move it around, but it's difficult. That's why I have several stools and chairs around the house to use, including a couple in this room. Being this small, most things are way out of my reach, everything is so high up! The world is not built for me, it's built for people twice as tall.

But I make the most of it, and embrace what the world has to offer :)

002-Chair.jpg
002-Chair.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 19197 times

Thanks for your support!

Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Teenytinyone » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:00 pm

This is so cute! I'd love to see more of her mini life selfies/blog :)

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Love it
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:45 pm

Ok, I KNOW this is another boring bedroom shot, but that's where I am, and I'm bored, so I'm taking more :)

Again, yes, I am standing... I am taller than my bed at least, but not by much. If you didn't see in the first pic, I have this nice, wide 2-step stool so I can get onto the bed easily. It's made for dogs, but it works well for me! Otherwise, I would literally have to climb up into bed and climb out of bed aaallll the time. Though, admittedly, I do like to do a running jump onto it once in a while. :D It's so big! Especially to me!

Speaking of beds, I'm probably going to head off to the world of sleep, it's getting late. I'll be back to posting soon! And I'll try not to do these boring room pics all the time :P I'm new to this, so please hang in there with me!

Bye!

003-Bed.jpg
003-Bed.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 18701 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:57 pm

Well, even though it's the weekend, I managed to get up somewhat early today! 10am! And I know, that's not really early, but it is for me, so hush!

There is a coffee shop about 4 blocks from my house, one of my favorite places ever! First, it's near me, it's a nice walk through the neighborhood. Second, they have coffee! Third, they have coffee I like :). And finally, they have REALLY low counters, low enough that I can see over them! So, it's great not having to make sure the server sees you!

Anyways, the line was long today, but I'm almost to the front!

Now you guys can see how people look from my perspective! This was taken at my eye level. I've gotten decent at estimating heights. I almost came up to this girl's waist if she didn't have heels on, otherwise I was eye level with her back pockets. Usually, I came up to someone's waist if they were about 5'3" tall, so she was about average height.

But ya, anyways, getting some looks as usual, but since it's a smaller, local shop with regulars and I come often, most of the people in here have probably seen me before. I feel safe going out to this place by myself since it's not far. Usually, I try to go with one other person when I go out somewhere, it's just safer that way, even though it's inconvenient. Makes me feel like someone basically must babysit me all the time...

But that's life! Better safe than sorry.

Ok, that's all for now, gonna get my coffee soon! :D

004-CoffeeShopFront.jpg
004-CoffeeShopFront.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 18487 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:58 pm

Just... wow, do people not pay attention to their surroundings???

I'm just standing in line and this girl is nearly on top of me, like I'm not even here. She's much taller than the girl in front of me, probably over 6 foot, but I don't think she's as tall as my best friend Jillian. She's supposed to be meeting me here soon.

I know I'm very smol, but I honestly think she doesn't know I'm here; she's spacing out and I can't think of another reason for someone to be this close willfully. I feel like I should get her attention, but I don't want to be awkward yelling up at her in public, as I think that would be the only way, or tugging on her skirt...

Anyways, everything I said above describes my face perfectly.

And I just saw I caught someone that was surprised by the sight of me haha. She was probably trying to figure out if I was an adult or not. But look, she's even on her phone and noticed me! Come on "girl behind me", get with the program!

Maybe when she turns back around, she'll figure it out...

004-CoffeeShopRear.jpg
004-CoffeeShopRear.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 18326 times

Thanks for your support!

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:44 am

This is just a wild series. I love it.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Shrinkmaster5000 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:33 am
OK, I put that outfit away. We'll see if I can mend it in any way to make it more wearable. Otherwise, I'll return it, or maybe donate it, or just use it as a baggy PJ shirt :)

002-Chair.jpg
Gorgest breasts, not big but perky...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:08 pm

OK.... so, this happened. Note to self: I should have made sure she saw me.

Some of you may know that some phones have apps that can call 911 if it's sideways for a period of time, usually for older people who fall and can't get up. I have a different app since I'm so small. If there is an abrupt action, like if someone tried to grab me, it takes several pictures using both cameras, video, audio, and sends them to trusted phone numbers.

Anyways, there is no way I am sharing the video, and this is the only useful photo that came out of it.

She stepped forward and her knee and leg slammed into my head. I fell over and dropped my phone. I almost didn't know what happened until I came to my senses. It was so embarrassing! Everyone was looking at us...

The woman felt so bad about it, and she even bought me my coffee and everything, she couldn't stop apologizing, to the point it was annoying. I kept saying it was alright. I don't know if she thought I was a kid or what, I don't think she even absorbed that, she was just so concerned about what she did.

I don't blame her. I was well below her waist. She even said she didn't see me, which is always a concern I have. I was so distraught about it that I just left with my coffee and headed back home. I texted Jillian, quickly explaining what happened and that I was heading home, and we would have to do this another day. I was nearly in tears.

Another day in my life... Hopefully this bruise on the back of my head heals soon...

005-CoffeeShopBump.jpg
005-CoffeeShopBump.jpg (608.22 KiB) Viewed 18032 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:52 pm

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! It's Jillian! Jillian is here!!! What?!?

I was going to meet her at the coffee shop, like I mentioned before, but told her I was leaving. She felt bad about what happened, so she came over to my house!!!

Oh, I better introduce her to you! Jillian is my awesome crazy number 1 best friend :) She is a little younger, turned 18 a few months ago. She's also just a little taller than me... she's 6'7" tall barefoot! That's nearly 201cm. Ya, I know, crazy. I'm her pocket-sized best friend, and she is my giant best friend! :) :) :) Surprisingly, she doesn't play sports. She's a big nerd, and also likes to do herself up with crazy colors. As you can see, she's in a blue and purple phase :)

She's very eccentric and easily excited. She just came into my room, while I was on my dresser, barely got my phone out to take a selfie with her before she came up behind me and gave me a big hug!

Wow, I just noticed her fingers look so large compared to me in this pic! And yes... I used her boob as a brace when leaning back :P She's well endowed, so it helped lol.

006-AVisit.jpg
006-AVisit.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 17659 times

Thanks for your support!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:04 am

I hope they're besties with benefits! ;-)
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:46 pm

ooc: At least personally, overall, I feel this is one of my best renders. Enjoy!

Ok, so yes, being so little means little arms, and the last selfie I was stretching out ALL the way, but it just doesn't fit "big people" in the frame well.

Jillian quickly ended up grabbing my phone and taking a much better selfie with her long ass arms :P I swear, one of them might almost be as tall as me! Like I said, she's a little crazy and goofy, she nearly pulled me off the desk (I almost lost my footing!) as she grabbed me to pull me into the picture. I held on though, she's soft :)

Smile! :D

007-Squish.jpg
007-Squish.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 17184 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Did I mention I have the best friend in the entire world? Because I have the BEST friend in the entire world!!!

She bought me stuff at a thrift store!!! She just got a job and used some of it to buy me stuff!!!

She bought me a full-length mirror, which I don't even need that large of one since I'm not full length :P She also got me a pop socket! My other one broke, and it makes it sooo much easier to hold the phone with my small little hands. Yes, my whole hand and palm must be used to hold it :P

Jillian showing off her assets! But, I mean, I don't blame her! She's got quite the body, and booty! ;) My hand is soo tiny compared to it, but I can reach it!

Oh, I don't think I mentioned this, but the clothes I am wearing are a kids extra small, meant for a 4-year-old. Basically, these are the SMALLEST clothes I can get at a regular store that aren't from the toddler section, and they are STILL too big, but somewhat manageable. I always want to try and avoid shopping in the toddler section :'(

Those capris... WOW! She looks great!

*smack smack* ;)

008-NewMirror.jpg
008-NewMirror.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 17049 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:17 am

We headed over to Jillian's place, her parents were getting on her about not getting her chores done. She couldn't wait to start college at this point. She didn't want to get on her parents’ bad side, so she wanted to finish up the dishes before they got home.

Another "small" perk about being so tiny. The countertops are taller than me! Usually this sucks, a lot, but in this case, I have no way of helping her clean the dishes. I mean, of course I wish I could help her... :P

Her and everyone else in her family are giants so there are no step-stools here. Let’s just hope she doesn't pull up a chair...

009-Dishes.jpg
009-Dishes.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 16590 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:39 pm

Well, this is what happens when you spend time on the phone bragging about how you don't have to help your friend out...

She found me something to do: Put away some of the pots and pans into the lower drawers I can reach after she dries them. Why can't she just let little 'ole me just chill and watch?

Yes, that's a regular sized pan. And no, I'm not THAT weak... I could pick up the entire pan, maybe even with one arm, well, ok, probably need both arms, but how else am I supposed to keep documenting? I still need my phone out!

Anyways, I'm hoping me dragging things and saying that they are too heavy for me to pick up convinces her to finish up herself. I know I'm kind of being a jerk, but cleaning dishes is a big girl job, in the sense of being a normal sized adult. I'm just too small to help! I know I COULD if she brought me onto the counter, but I'm sure I would just slow her down.

Anyways, back to dish duties...

010-BigPan.jpg
010-BigPan.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 16049 times

Thanks for your support!

Who renders
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Who renders » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:47 pm

Great use of the camera, unique concept.
Well done and i am curious what will be the next SW-Selfie.

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:26 pm

Who renders wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:47 pm
Great use of the camera, unique concept.
Well done and i am curious what will be the next SW-Selfie.
Thanks for the feedback! Here is another one!
-------------------

She felt bad after making me lift those heavy pots and pans, so I made my way over to the couch while she finished up :)

As I'm sure you could guess, my feet don't touch the ground. Heck, when I sit all the way back on the couch, my entire LEG fits on the couch. #tinygirlprobs

Also, that's not my purse, it's Jillian's. Could you imagine tiny me trying to haul that thing around? It's so big!

Oh, and you can see my little shoes dwarfed by a pair of Jillian's heels, like she even needs heels... I mean, even compared to average women's feet, she has some large ones! Similarly, my feet are much below average of a woman... or a child... so it makes for a fun comparison!

I will now entertain myself on my phone while I wait for Jillian :)

011-CouchRelax.jpg
011-CouchRelax.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 15806 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri May 14, 2021 9:29 pm

Jillian is taking longer than I thought with the dishes. Figured I'd hop down and go get one of these "monster" size heels haha!

Fyi, she has big feet. Like... huge, even if you take me out of the equation. She said she's a US size 14 MENS, which is size 15 women’s! Have you even seen a size 15 woman's shoe!?? Neither have I, at least not at a store. I know she buys a lot of men’s tennis shoes but has her heels and formal shoes custom made on some website. I googled and that means her foot is 11.5" (29cm) long, so you can convert that to the shoe size in your area :)

Mine, on the other hand, have plenty of shoes to pick from... except they are all in the toddler section... Yes, I can't even wear kid's shoes, they are still too big, even if I try to stuff them with a sock or something haha. I'm a US toddler 4M, which makes my feet about 4.5" (11.5cm) long. Tiny, I know... I'm in the same situation, have to get custom shoes for formal wear, which is harder since I'm MUCH smaller than average, as compared to Jillian just being slightly larger.

Anyways, this giant shoe sitting on top of me is just so comical :P

012-Jillian'sHeel.jpg
012-Jillian'sHeel.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 14978 times

Thanks for your support!

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Sat May 15, 2021 1:11 am

It’s big foot