My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 1/7)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:19 am

LOL, I don't think I've ever done this with her heels, might have done it once with some tennis shoes.

My whole foot almost completely fits where her toes would go... and this thing comes up to my knee!

As you can see, yes, I'm bored... but at least I'm finding more stuff to show you all :)

Hopefully Jillian is done soon!

013-Jillian'sHeelTryOn.jpg
013-Jillian'sHeelTryOn.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 9953 times
Checkout my DeviantArt for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Gumroad for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Patreon for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:07 pm

I guess Jillian saw me having fun and had to come over. She sat down and took her big ass heel off my little foot lol.

Of course it fits her like a glove! And omg, look how tiny my little feet look next to hers! :P

014-JillianTriesOn.jpg
014-JillianTriesOn.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 9474 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:30 pm

Ha-ha, so we took our socks off so you can see how our feet measure up. Ya... quite a difference :P

And she tried on one of my shoes too! She could only get her big toe in there! :O Her big toe isn't quite the same size as my foot, but it's close!

We are night and day when it comes to shoe shopping. She might be lucky enough to get something in the woman's section, or men's section, and I might be lucky enough to find a non-toddler shoe that fits me (or at least a toddler shoe that's a normal, solid color)!

Aren't our nails pretty?!? :D

015-OurFeet.jpg
015-OurFeet.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 9315 times

Thanks for your support!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:59 am

So cute! I love this.
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:20 pm

This might be a better comparison than our feet to show you all! :D

My entire hand can almost fit entirely into her palm, but I have my hand held up higher here so you can see how my little fingers compare to her fat fingers (don't tell her I said that! lol).

Having such small hands has way more disadvantages than advantages, but one advantage that stands out: I use MUCH less nail polish :P

There are of course some other advantages ;)

016-OurHands.jpg
016-OurHands.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 9080 times

This was all Jillian's idea haha.

This was a hard shot to get, but I basically kneeled on her thighs and set my boobs on top of hers, while she pushed hers up to perk them up, which in turn pushed mine up too lolol. And then I held my phone out as far as my little arm could and took the picture. We're nuts lol.

I think hers might be SLIGHTLY bigger.

017-OurAssets.jpg
017-OurAssets.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 9079 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:16 am

Ok... so... this happened. Let me explain.

When we were doing our last picture, there was some sort of tension there, I've always felt it when around her, but it had been increasing the past year. And in that moment, I could tell she was feeling something too, so I went in for a kiss, which was super awkward because of our massive lip size differences.

So yes, this picture was taken after several kissing attempts, which we didn't mind :)

I literally would have to kiss her 6 times to cover all her lips lol, but we made this kiss work on camera.

I'm not sure what is next, but I sure did feel better afterwards :)

017-1-Kiss.jpg
017-1-Kiss.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 9051 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:32 pm

Ok, this was my idea this time!

Her shirt was already loose fitting on her, so I thought I'd try it on! The straps look so funny on me, literally the front of this shirt exposes the entire front of my body! It feels like I'm wearing a tent, or some monk robe! :P

018-JilliansShirt.jpg
018-JilliansShirt.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 8996 times

Ha! Jillian took it one step further and proceeded to take the "tent" off of me AND my own shirt to try on for herself! I was trying to figure out exactly how she was going to do that, considering there was no way she could put it on.

I died when she put it on her hand like a puppet, it "fits" her hand and forearm perfectly!

Of course, I had to quickly use one of the straps on her shirt to cover my breasts the best I could before she took the picture!

019-KyliesShirt.jpg
019-KyliesShirt.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 8996 times

Hi, this is Jillian typing, something happened, will update later.
020-Uhh.jpg
020-Uhh.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 8996 times

Thanks for your support!

Darkmoor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Darkmoor » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:08 pm

That kiss is the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time. This is a great series.

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:34 am

Hi, Jillian again. So, we're at the doctor's office now, just checked in and in the waiting room. Trying to keep her hidden, but some people have been looking over at me strangely so maybe I'm not doing such a good job. She's a priority case so we shouldn't be waiting long, but since I have a few minutes, I'm posting some updates of what happened earlier.

After I took and posted the last image, we both thought something strange happened with the shirt, like it got bigger. I know, looking back at it, it seems stupid, but we didn't think she had actually SHRUNK! After several seconds, we figured it out.

She already has a special doctor due to her condition that made her only 3 feet tall, so we immediately called her. Apparently, they thought this could happen, though it was a low chance. Kylie said they never told her that, so that's cool...

Anyways they wanted a picture, and they almost sounded like we might be lying or exaggerating how much she shrunk. So, I not only got a ruler (and pointed at it), but also her kid shoes, mentioning they DID fit her, and my heel, since they are so large to just give it some impact, and we put her shirt back on and explained it fit her decently before but was much more ill-fitting now.

But while we did that, it got worse...
021-MeasureForDoctor.jpg
021-MeasureForDoctor.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 8802 times

Just as I was about to send the picture and explain more to the doctor, I heard a scream and looked over to Kylie. I kid you not, I saw her getting smaller. Her whole body just... scaled down, but not her clothes. Her shirt grew bigger and looser, same with her shorts, until her shorts pooled around her feet and her shirt was barely holding onto her shoulders.

She started to cry but I had her continue standing so I could take another picture for the doctor and let her know it wasn't stopping…
022-MeasureForDoctorAgain.jpg
022-MeasureForDoctorAgain.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 8802 times

Before I could even finish taking the second picture, she began getting even smaller. When I thought she stopped, I quickly took another picture before she completely broke down.

She collapsed to the floor and broke down into tears after I took the picture, so I'm not sure how small she got, but she looked like a barbie doll. Based on the picture I'd say she is about a foot tall. Her shirt was like a tent, it was crazy to see, and I felt so bad, and I had hoped it stopped.
023-MeasureForDoctorYetAgain.jpg
023-MeasureForDoctorYetAgain.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 8802 times

Luckily, it stopped, or seemed to. The shrinking happened in such a condensed time that after 30 minutes had passed, it made sense that it stopped.

Once the doctor told us to head over ASAP, I finally got the guts to pick her up. It's one thing picking her up at 3 feet tall, but another when she's the size of a doll. I didn't want to hurt her; she is so delicate and light now... Admittedly, it kind of turned me on.

I emptied a purse I had and put her in it, figuring it'd be best no one saw her on the way there. I was too scared to drive with her for fear of an accident. Luckily, the doctor's office is a 20-minute walk from where I live, so I walked.

Both our parents just left town for a couple days for business, I had to call a sitter for my little sister. Luckily, she was available on such short notice.

And now here we are, in the waiting room. I'm not taking any pictures in the waiting room cause of privacy of others, but I will keep everyone posted once we get called in, and I'll try to take pictures too.

Wish Kylie luck! She really needs it!
024-HeadingToDoctor.jpg
024-HeadingToDoctor.jpg (5.43 MiB) Viewed 8802 times

Thanks for your support!

DRSHRINKER
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DRSHRINKER » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:09 pm

Just love this, how small will she go. ?

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:08 pm

I want my own Kylie in a bag!
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:27 pm

it's funny, I don't wish Kylie ill... but I also really hope her shrinking continues.

this series is amazing btw. Thank you for sharing it.
Neat!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:29 pm

Well, we finally got called in, didn't take too long, but still, we thought we were told this was a priority... and it kind of is if your best friend (and now, something more) shrinks to a 1/3 of her normal height.

Speaking of priority, we are still waiting on the nurse and doctor... I put my purse on the exam table and Kylie crawled out. When we left, I gave her a small washrag to cover herself with, since there were obviously no clothes for her size. We didn't think about finding some old doll clothes until we got to the office, but it was better we didn't waste time.

I also brought my ruler in case whatever equipment here couldn't measure her, but I see they have a measuring chart that goes all the way down to 6", so I guess we didn't need it.

Crazy how small she is... She's like a little barbie doll, and my water bottle is huge next to her, and the exam table dwarfs her, it's gotta feel so high up in the air for her. She didn't have much to say to you all, just that she wants to know what happened and how she can get back to her normal 3-foot-tall self ASAP!

I will update you when I can!

025-WaitingAtDoctorsOffice.jpg
025-WaitingAtDoctorsOffice.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 8460 times

Thanks for your support!

Darkmoor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Darkmoor » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:57 pm

This is really good.

echodeck
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by echodeck » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:59 am

Really excellent series

goodshrnker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by goodshrnker » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:54 am

Like a little Barbie doll? Hope the little sister gets to play with her a bit.

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:25 pm

The plot thickens

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:07 am

Finally! The nurse came in. She didn't seem super surprised at Kylie's size, but then she told us the doctor prepared her for what she was going into, so she looked more curious than anything, which I think made Kylie a little uncomfortable. She was barely holding her towel on, and yes, she said she was OK with me posting herself topless, she figured all this documentation of everything will kick her social media off the ground... Don't you love her priorities in a situation like this? I think this might be one reason I'm attracted to her so much :)

She didn't consider how approaching Kylie and crouching down in front of her, all up in her space, would probably freak Kylie out, considering how large the nurse must look to her. Kylie looked a bit scared, and I was a little pissed off, but didn't want to start any trouble. This was all new to us anyways, so we just had to take it one step at a time.

Also, I've felt kind of weird ever since we left the house, I hope I'm not getting sick, especially since we start our first year of college in like 2 months (at the same school too)! I really hope they can figure out what's wrong so Kylie can still go, and hopefully back at her normal height.

The nurse asked Kylie a few basic questions. Kylie is so squeaky. I wonder what we sound like to her...

026-NurseEnters.jpg
026-NurseEnters.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 8247 times

So, the nurse starts having to think on the spot, because the normal procedures can't be followed. They can't get her heartrate, because the cuff wouldn't even fit around her body, let alone her arm. And the blood oxygen finger reader would have engulfed her entire hand and wouldn't be accurate. So, she skipped all that.

She wanted to get her temperature, and they tried with the ear, as she figured that'd be easier than the mouth with how small her mouth was. Unfortunately, it wouldn't fit, and just hovered outside of her ear. I think the nurse tried pushing too hard, it obviously wasn't going in... Kylie squeaked something and put her hand on the device, so I assume it hurt her a bit.

The nurse said it didn't work, so they'd have to try the mouth anyways.

027-CantGetTempInEar.jpg
027-CantGetTempInEar.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 8247 times

Well, this was more awkward... The regular mouth temperature thing that you put under your tongue was probably like sucking on beer bottle to Kylie (ok, I could have said something dirtier but think what you want!). You could see the metal end being shoved into her mouth by the nurse, who again was pushing too hard, and Kylie pushed back again.

I said something this time, trying to be nice about it, and the nurse said she was just trying to get something to work as quickly as possible so they could move on, and Kylie looked like she was fine. Kylie gave me a wave as well to tell me to not complain, so I stopped.

At least this worked, so the nurse could move on.
028-TempInMouth.jpg
028-TempInMouth.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 8247 times

I still don't get why the nurse must do ALL of this in Kylie's condition. Like, I get its standard procedure, but Kylie ISN'T standard. I know, I should stop... I'm sure she is just trying to help, and I'm sure it'll be better once the doctor is in here.

Anyways, the normal wood stick they use to push your tongue down, of course, doesn't fit in her mouth. They were going to use a swab, but that would be kind of nasty in her mouth. So, the nurse found an old-style thermometer and use the tip to push her tongue down and tried to shine the scope down her throat.

It seemed like the nurse barely got to check what she wanted, but she said everything seemed fine and remarked at how proportionally small she was and how she needed to be delicate and slow with her. Oh, NOW you figure it out... Ok, ok, I'm taking deep breaths...

029-CheckingThroat.jpg
029-CheckingThroat.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 8247 times

Ugh, I still feel bleh. I feel drained, maybe that's just it and I'm not getting sick. And I must have stretched out this shirt at some point because it feels looser. I hate when I do that...

Anyways, the nurse put her stethoscope on Kylie's chest. It was crazy, it literally covered her whole chest and pushed her boobs down. She took breaths like the nurse asked while the nurse held her still. I think the nurse just wanted to see how she felt and didn't have to put her whole hand behind her like that, but whatever, maybe she was just curious how a doll-sized person felt. Or maybe it helped her get a better listen, I don't know.

I'm surprised, but the nurse said she could get what she needed from it, but that it was so faint, which make sense considering how small her heart and lungs are. The nurse even said aloud that she felt like she was examining a realistic barbie doll, but quickly moved on when we both gave her "a look" after that comment.

Ya nurse, stick to your job and keep your opinions to yourself. I am much taller than her, so if she wanted to start shit, I could take her no problem.

But anyways, I'll get back to you later. We took a pause as the nurse entered the information into the computer, which gave me a chance to post all of this. She still has to get her height and weight. Be back soon!

030-CheckingBreathing.jpg
030-CheckingBreathing.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 8247 times

Thanks for your support!

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 7/22)

Post by Sumguy14 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:37 pm

subtle comments from Jillian are very interesting. Could it be this "illness" is highly contagious? I like where this is going.
Neat!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:35 pm

Sorry for the bad picture, but the nurse was in the way and kept moving around too much. She was probably tired of me taking pictures, but whatever.

Anyways, I saw the height. They measured her officially at 11.8". I googled that. Not only is she well under the size of a newborn, but she basically is a barbie doll. I looked it up, a barbie doll is 11.5" in height. I guess if she was stuck at this height, she'd have a huge doll wardrobe, though I doubt it'd fit her actual figure.

031-CheckingHeight.jpg
031-CheckingHeight.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 7787 times

Going to go weigh her now, though I'm unsure how a normal scale is going to pick up her weight. I mean, how much can she weigh.

We had to basically wait taking steps. She'd have to take several and then we'd take one normal step to catch right up to her. It was so weird seeing her walk around. It was like looking at some creepy doll that came to life and was scurrying on the floor to be honest. It was just so weird seeing a proportional person the size of a doll walking around like normal. I'm sure from her perspective it's much worse...

032-WalkingToScale.jpg
032-WalkingToScale.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 7787 times

Well it's a digital scale, so it can read ounces too.

She's 12 ounces, 12 ounces in weight... Less than a pound. The look on her face says it all, taken right after the nurse announced it.

033-CheckingWeight.jpg
033-CheckingWeight.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 7787 times

Weird... The nurse said her weight is going down, it says 8 ounces and still dropping. And my clothes felt like they got looser...

Wait... something is happening with Kylie, and maybe me... I'll be back later.

034-CheckingWeightAgain.jpg
034-CheckingWeightAgain.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 7787 times

Thanks for your support!

DRSHRINKER
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DRSHRINKER » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:21 am

This just keeps getting better and better. Wonderfull work. :-o

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:30 am

Looks like the size needs to be remeasured. :D
The towel must be taken off before weighing!
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:04 pm

wonderful sequence in this last post. Great job.
Neat!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:43 am

I just hope she doesn't get too much smaller. We all know that 8" to 12" is the *perfect* size for an SW ;).

rubberapex
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by rubberapex » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:04 am

nice series! love the scenes with the nurse!