My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 1/7)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
DRSHRINKER
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 7/22)

Post by DRSHRINKER » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:13 am

I'm starting to get withdrawl symptoms. Please let this continue. :(

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:28 am

DRSHRINKER wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:13 am
I'm starting to get withdrawl symptoms. Please let this continue. :(
I feel this... great series and a great story that I hope continues as well.
Neat!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Ok she finally stopped getting smaller. We crouched down and she just waved up at us. We could just hear her little voice yelling up at us. And the cloth I gave her was so large around her, she was having trouble holding it up. It must have been heavy for her.

I didn't catch her final weight, but it was hardly anything...

I need to tell the nurse I think something is happening with me, but we need to take care of Kylie first.

035-SheIsEvenSmaller.jpg
035-SheIsEvenSmaller.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 13305 times

The nurse picked her up. It wasn't super gentle, but she was being careful I guess...

She put her on the table where she sat before. Kylie was trying to ask the nurse why she picked her up without warning, but the nurse was ignoring her...

I wanted to give that nurse a piece of my mind, but I kept it to myself. She ended up using my ruler to measure her, she's about 5" tall...
036-0-MeasuringAgain.jpg
036-0-MeasuringAgain.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 13305 times

I don't get why this is needed... we already did this! She's acting like she's a brand-new patient. She said something about protocol, but it's really annoying.

That temperature probe was large enough last time, now it barely fits in her mouth! It looks so uncomfortable. And how accurate can it be with how small she is anyways?
036-1-TempInMouthAgain.jpg
036-1-TempInMouthAgain.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 13305 times

Wow, the nurse's stethoscope is so large compared to her now... And she wrapped her hands around Kylie, I can see how dark it is for her... This nurse is so impersonal... doesn't she realize how scary it must be for Kylie being that small with these massive fingers around her?

And that thing must be so cold, she tried pushing it away but of course the nurse couldn't even feel her little pushes. I should have said something but after that, the nurse was done with her prodding from what I could tell.

Now I need to ask her about me...
036-2-CheckingBreathingAgain.jpg
036-2-CheckingBreathingAgain.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 13305 times
Checkout my DeviantArt for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Gumroad for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Patreon for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)

Thanks for your support!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 8/27)

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:07 am

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Darkmoor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Darkmoor » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:39 am

This is an amazing series. Good storytelling and visuals. Hell, GREAT storytelling and visuals, what am I saying?

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:08 am

that measuring image... it's perfect. Well done, and thanks for posting.
Neat!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 10/12)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:24 pm

Well, when I asked the nurse, I immediately knew the answer... because the nurse was taller than I remembered.

We checked my height, I'm about 6'2", and I moved the measuring device to 6'7" to show you how tall I was when I got here...

They took Kylie into another room and isolated her, as they are now wondering if it's contagious, and if so, how contagious. I'm isolated too in this room, only allowing the nurse in as needed. She's still interacting with both of us, they don't want to risk another nurse in case it's contagious. They've started contact tracing too. I told them about our kiss... I wonder if that was it... I'm hanging onto her phone for now, to post updates, as she's probably too small to interact with her phone... Crazy...

The experts here aren't exactly sure what's going on, but they think I'm going to continue getting smaller. How small, I don't know. I'm scared. I really hope they figure this out, for the sake of both of us...

I'll try to keep everyone updated as I get smaller and as we get more answers. I'm still trying to process all of it...

037-JillianIsGettingSmaller.jpg
037-JillianIsGettingSmaller.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 12710 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:11 pm

Well, we've been here for several hours. It's already the evening. Both our parents were contacted, and they are both getting on the first flight, and they should be back tomorrow.

I'll start with the... somewhat good news. So far, the doctors and experts they've called do not think it's contagious after all the testing they've done. They think it's something external, like we were affected by something... out there, they just don't know what. So, it is doubtful the kiss did anything with the shrinking. They still want to keep us here, but they think we'll be able to go home sometime tomorrow! When we do, we'll each have a nurse 24/7 for a little while to monitor our shrinking.

The bad news, they don't know how much we'll keep shrinking. So far, they told me Kylie has not gotten any smaller. I have not been able to talk or see her :(

But as for me, I'm still shrinking. I'm 5'10" right now. It's been slowly occurring. I feel like if I sit in a chair really still, I can feel my body shift in my clothes and my clothes shift and get baggier...

I just hope it stops before I get to a really tiny height. I'm ok with 5'10", but I don't think it's stopping any time soon...

Sorry about the crying...

038-JillianIsGettingEvenSmaller.jpg
038-JillianIsGettingEvenSmaller.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 12697 times

Thanks for your support!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:58 am

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:01 am

Nice update

Darkmoor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Darkmoor » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:52 pm

This is an amazing series. The writing and the renders are so damn good!!
Thanks for all this hard work and for sharing it with us!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 12/22)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:00 pm

Sorry for the lack of update, we have been here all night and nearly all day the next day. I've continued to shrink, but the doctors think it's stopped.... I'm a little over 5 feet tall. Ya, it's crazy....

My parents brought some of my older clothes, from like late grade school, but they are still baggy. I guess it's better than what I had on.

This REALLY sucks... Like... I know Kylie shrunk and all, like a lot more than me, but... I don't want this to happen to ME. It's different helping someone, but now it's actually happening to ME. And the doctor's think I'll shrink again but said I could go home for the time being. The same nurse will be checking up on me a couple times a day.

I still haven't seen Kylie since they took her away... I hope she's alright...

I can't stop crying... I'm sorry...

039-JillianShrinkingStopped.jpg
039-JillianShrinkingStopped.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 11598 times

I had the nurse take an actual picture so you can see the difference. The height marker is my old height. I've lost so many inches... I can't imagine losing any more like they say I might...

But I have to be positive, especially when I see Kylie again. Who knows if she'll be smaller... Even if she isn't, she's still so small... I can't even imagine... I can't even take thinking about being 4 feet tall, and Kylie has lived her whole life at much less than that.

I have to be strong... I have to be strong... for both of us.

040-ALittleOver5FeetTall.jpg
040-ALittleOver5FeetTall.jpg (4.36 MiB) Viewed 11598 times

Well, it's been 2 days. Again, sorry for the late update. But... a shitty update: I've already shrunk another foot or so. I think the nurse said I was 4'2" the last she checked, and I haven't shrunk again since, at least as far as I can tell...

I've been trying to wear other clothes, chasing my shrinking to find something that fits.

I think I've cried all that I can these past 2 days... so now I just have a resting bitch face... I put on my clothes from last time, so you can try to see how much I've shrunk based on how big they are. I don't have a height chart like the doctors do, and I'm too lazy to try to get a measuring tape or ruler to work.

But ya... Jeans are much too long, same with the shirt, look how much of my chest it shows... And of course, the cozy slippers don't fit worth a shit anymore...

I'm tired of this, I've asked the nurse, when the hell are they going to fix me? The nurse keeps saying they are trying their best... And when the hell can I see Kylie? And the nurse keeps saying soon but nothing about a date. It's so fucking annoying...

I'm just super pissed... I'm pissed about being 4 feet tall... I'm pissed I can't see Kylie... I'm pissed I'm not getting answers... I'm pissed I might shrink more.... This is just...

UGH!!!!!!

041-0-JilliansBedroomStanding.jpg
041-0-JilliansBedroomStanding.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 11598 times

Thanks for your support!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:10 am

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:22 pm

great work on both the images and the story. So glad to see this continued.
Neat!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:13 pm

Bored... My mom went out to get me some clothes that fit, really want some comfy PJs right now. My mom took my measurements, I'm still 4'2" tall. Apparently, I fit nicely in the "Age 7" category of clothes, according to my mom... That's awesome...

I haven't shrunk since, so that's good... But it doesn't mean I won't start shrinking again.

Guess I'll just mess around on my phone until she gets back...

041-1-JilliansBedroomSitting.jpg
041-1-JilliansBedroomSitting.jpg (5.38 MiB) Viewed 10907 times

Fuck.... Fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!! Fuck all of this!!!!

We had to call the fucking nurse... I was just laying down watching a movie and I felt myself shrinking inside the new PJs my mom got me. They actually fit ok for my size, then they got baggier and baggier... I screamed for my mom, and now she's calling the nurse.

I have no fucking idea how small I got, but it feels like I lost A TON of height. I switched back to my other clothes so you could see how much of a difference it is... Look how big my fucking slippers are, and I have to fucking climb and jump onto the bed now... It's going to SUCK doing ANYTHING now... It was already hard enough...

Bullshit BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!!!

042-JillianShrinkingAgain.jpg
042-JillianShrinkingAgain.jpg (5.03 MiB) Viewed 10907 times

Ok... Sorry about my outburst. I'm still super mad but I've calmed down a bit, so sorry for being like that.

Anyways... the nurse came by, still running her numbers or whatever. I'm exactly 3 feet tall, and if you can believe it, my measurements are 20-14-21. Apparently I went from "Age 7" clothes to "Age 3" clothes in a matter of seconds...

It didn't dawn on me until now that this is what Kylie's size was before shrinking, the size she was for years... So, it makes me seem like a bitch not being able to handle it, she's been able to do it her whole life with a great attitude. I guess it's because I'm used to being large, and towering over everyone... and now it's the exact opposite... I'm just so little now... and EVERYONE towers over me...

And another annoyance.... My mom was concerned about everything being so large and tall in my room, that she wants me to stay in my little sister's room, and my little sister is getting my room for the time being. She loves that... and before you ask, yes, she's A LOT bigger than me...

And to make it worse, my mom doesn't want to go out again tonight because of my shrinking, so I had to find some of my sister's older clothes from a few years ago... and they are still baggy on me... The top is supposed to be a crop, and this skirt is way too long and baggy...

So ya... look at me... I look like a fucking little kid in a little kid's room... Took me a bit to decide taking this picture and making it public, because it's fucking embarrassing.

I guess I'll see what's next, after the nurse goes over some things...

Sucks...

043-JilliansSistersRoom.jpg
043-JilliansSistersRoom.jpg (4.87 MiB) Viewed 10907 times

Thanks for your support!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 1/6)

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:15 am

So awesome! I’m getting worried about little Kylie though lol.

-Super Hans, Peep Show

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:29 am

I want to take em both home

OhZone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by OhZone » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:46 am

Very Hott
In Love! ♡ ♡ ♡

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Tiny Life (SW selfies) (updated 1/7)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:16 pm

The nurse is taking forever...

Anyways, want to see something even more embarrassing that I can't believe I'm posting? I grabbed one of my 8-YEAR-OLD sister's tight-fitting shirt and put it on. Yes... it's fitted... And it's baggy as hell. I took off my little dress and I can wear this thing as a short dress... Sleeves are slipping down though, kind of annoying.

Now granted, she's huge for her age, I mean we are a tall family, but I don't think she's quite 5 feet tall yet. But ya... Look at this damn thing... Glad she's busy in my room and won't see me like this.

At least my breasts fill the fuck out of this shirt, only redeeming feature... Maybe I'll wear this instead of that damn skirt and crop top?

043-1-JilliansSistersShirt.jpg
043-1-JilliansSistersShirt.jpg (4.84 MiB) Viewed 10691 times

Meh... Figured I'd get a back shot too... Thought I looked OK in it... and you can see how much baggier it is on the back too, although my behind is keeping it from falling all the way down.

Hopefully, this nurse gets done quickly... She's been downstairs talking to my mom, but they are being pretty quiet. Why the hell can't I be involved? I may be small but I'm still an ADULT, and they are discussing ME. Being so secretive about it... I feel like I have to be like a child and sneak down the stairs to hear them...

But I'm too afraid what I might hear... So, I'll just wait until the nurse comes up here to check on me and see what she has to say... Maybe I'll ask her some questions too, but I admit, she's so intimidating at her height now. Well, I mean, at my height now...

043-2-JilliansSistersShirtBack.jpg
043-2-JilliansSistersShirtBack.jpg (4.74 MiB) Viewed 10691 times

Thanks for your support!

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:30 pm

This is such a great series. Thank you

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Xinunar » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:30 pm

Those are very nice.

fufafi1234
Visitor
Visitor

Post by fufafi1234 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Really cool sequence, well made. Thank you.
Found your story with the size-ray more compelling, though as it's not just the girls somehow shrinking over the time.

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:00 pm

Hope this gets picked up again soon!

Captain Ash
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Captain Ash » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:33 pm

The renders and the perspectives are magnificent.
Lightning, face expressions, body language, looks like you spend a lot of time to make them look like that.
Like the way how they shrink into their clothes and make them look naturally baggy.
Well done!

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:16 am

Ditto, excellent series of renders. :)