Reluctant pixie (3D render, nudity, sex, half size)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
odastein
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Reluctant pixie (3D render, nudity, sex, half size)

Post by odastein » Mon May 17, 2021 9:59 am

It's well known that faëries magical powers are hindered by iron. A pair of manacles will do. Now, the creature can't do anything, like becoming invisible, or turning your cock into an independent- minded grey slug. And her diminutive size makes her a perfectly helpless sexual toy.
RP 0056D - Fantasy captive.png
RP 0056D - Fantasy captive.png (5.06 MiB) Viewed 3884 times

This human makes his intent rather clear.

On the one hand the size of this member has a certain power of attraction and an interesting novelty aspect. Also human males famously can have sex at any time, contrarily to male pixies who copulate only on solstice nights, leaving the females of the species rather frustrated most of the year.

On the other hand, pixies don't like to be forced. Besides, and much more importantly, what would the other pixies at the faërie court say if they learned that she had sex with a mere mortal? Her reputation would definitely be tarnished, and there would be gossips for at least a millenium or two.
RP 0056G - Reluctant pixie.png
RP 0056G - Reluctant pixie.png (4.95 MiB) Viewed 3884 times

Deprived of her magical powers, and so unable to turn his cock into an independent minded grey slug according to tradition, the pixie uses the means at her disposal and crashes her small fists in the offender's balls. Her situation still seems pretty precarious, with a human now pissed but still lustful,but pixies aren't noted for long-term thinking.

(I never continued this series. It was supposed to come to an hide and seek chase in the apartment, followed by a one year and one day pact whose terms escape me, and ending in a now consensual interspecies sex scene. Maybe one day I'll come back to it).
RP 0056H - The pixie strikes  back.png
RP 0056H - The pixie strikes back.png (4.66 MiB) Viewed 3884 times

Tags: