Small Humanoid Female nsfw

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
chesya
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Small Humanoid Female nsfw

Post by chesya » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:42 pm

From a long lost short story of mine from way back.

A terraforming crew land on a planet which should have been already cleared for intelligent life, when an exploratory party discover a nest of a small creatures that look a lot like women. The commanding office only discovers the find when some are taken by the crew for pets.

What follows is the usual conscience pricking tale of of defining and exploring the definition of 'intelligence' and 'sentience', the moral consequences of interstellar colonisation, commercial versus pressures and tensions between crew, bio-ops and management, a hard-core military man faced with core-beliefs proving wholly inadequate in dealing with a completely unexpected situation. The military ending up more compassionate than the bio-ops team.

My struggle was to what extent these animals were the product of convergent evolution or were the descendents of long lost human colony, grown small in a way enabled by a rare combination of atmosphere and gavity and the generational exigences of poor resources, which were about to be lethally altered. Were the formation of deep attachments and even sexual interaction permissable or in some way bestial? Evidence for this constantly shifts igniting more and more dangerous dilemmasI remember underdone in a published roleplay slightly parting the buttocks of an SW to reveal fleetingly the deep pink of the anal mucus that satisfied him that his new pet was actually human. I was greatly haunted by this.

I deliberately made this drawing trippy in order to reflect the shifting sands of perception and introspection on an alien world.
Attachments
cage small hunoid female IMG_3602 l2bc20cr1rsab1sig1fl1gsz1.jpg
cage small hunoid female IMG_3602 l2bc20cr1rsab1sig1fl1gsz1.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1974 times

Tags: