She Got Me (DIY Story)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

She Got Me (DIY Story)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:46 pm

No story or caption, just this render and a title. Write your own caption or story!

Please download for the full resolution, as it is a 4k image!

On a side note, that's a crop top that's now turned into a shirt to her :P

SheGotMe.jpg
SheGotMe.jpg (3.39 MiB) Viewed 2002 times
Checkout my DeviantArt for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Gumroad for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Patreon for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)

Thanks for your support!

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: She Got Me (DIY Story)

Post by HHunter1 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:41 pm

My Caption suggestion:

Betty didn't think she had done anything wrong. A little flirty talk and suggestive leaning was the clear exchange for Jimmy to let her cheat off his test. He had to know there wasn't more coming. And sure, they were caught and both given a failing grade. That was all part of the risk.

But now there was some strange girl telling her she couldn't make her sweet Jimmy look bad. That she wasn't going to let Betty play with his emotions. It made no sense when the girl said, "No, Jimmy will have you to play with. And will love me." Then she pulled out a strange pipe thing. Light flashed out past Betty and she saw a garbage can began to shrink. "Your turn Tramp, Jimmy's going to love me bring him your little teasing ass."

Betty ran, as fast as she could, her body warmed and was glowing like the garbage can did. But she had to keep running from this strange girl and her shrink ray. Betty couldn't become that dork's newest toy. Betty couldn't let that crazy girl get ahold of her.