CATMOM FANART (SW)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
kind
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

CATMOM FANART (SW)

Post by kind » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:17 pm

Because it is a machine translation, I think there is an error in the translation.

Hi guys. My name is kind.
I have been studying painting for two years.

This is an illustration I made in July of this year.

The design of the face and costume is based on the design of "SWGTSdrawing".
Her body shape is adjusted to my favorite plump body shape. hehe

I'm a fan of the "ShrinkMaster" novel.
My favorite novel is "CATMOM".
I love his novel worldview. One of my goals is to draw a "CATMOM UNIVERSE" manga set in Japan as a story that shares the world view of "CATMOM".

I became a fan of "CATMOM" drawn by "SWGTSdrawing" two years ago. Partly because of his influence, I started studying painting.

My goal is to become an artist like "SWGTSdrawing" and make "SW comics". I respect him.

I'm Japanese, but I feel that the level of Japanese painting is lower than that of overseas. There are few people who can draw milf and adult women, only girls and loli. I was fed up with it. That is one of the reasons I studied painting.

I have been studying hard while working. And this year, I've finally become able to draw digitally. I think I will continue to draw "CAT MOM" FANART from now on.

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: CATMOM FANART (SW)

Post by TheBigG » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:40 pm

Great start

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:59 pm

This looks great!
Always nice to see how some of my stories inspire people to create such great illustrations. :D
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

kira123
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by kira123 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:56 pm

If you ever take requests, commissions, or suggestions, let us know. I'd love to see more of what you can do. I liked SWGTDrawing's art style too. 😊

kind
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by kind » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Thanks, everyone!πŸ˜„

If I train my drawing skills more than I do now, I think I will receive requests and commissions in the future.πŸ˜ƒ

My goal is to become an exclusive artist for "SW".

In recent years, the number of "SW" works has been increasing little by little in Japan, but all of them are girls and loli, and they have the same pattern and are not fresh.πŸ˜‘

I'm strongly influenced by the "Shrink Master" novel, so all the "minis" I draw are milf or moms.
And the content of the work will be the content that the milf who became "mini" is made into a sex toy of a giant boy or giant woman. hehe