Looking Like An Adult Is Hard (updated 1/6)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Looking Like An Adult Is Hard (updated 1/6)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:14 am

Hi, my name is Josey! Oh my gosh, I'm so bad at intros... I'm sorry!

OK, going to try again...

Hello everyone! I'm Josey, and uh, ya... I'm really small as you can see! I'm 3 feet 6 inches tall. I have a genetic disorder that made me proportionally small. I stopped growing when I was 6, in case you are curious, but I went through puberty like everyone else.

Oh my gosh... did I just tell everyone I went through puberty? Josey! They can see that obviously... you don't have to state it.

Anyways... ya... I just wanted to talk about how hard it is at my size to look like an adult! I'm not going to post much, think of it as a little mini-series (ok I wasn’t trying to be funny with that, I swear) that takes place in this dressing room at the mall! Just want to show you the difficulties I face... cause... idk, it seemed interesting!

So, as you can see... most of the clothing in here is definitely not what I was trying on. Someone made a mess and didn't clean up... but hey, on the bright side, it's what made me want to post some pics! I can show you with these clothes why it's so difficult for me. Looks like whoever was in here was actually a pretty tall girl!

I wish so so so much that I was taller, I'd take four and a half feet if I could! I try not to let it get me down... Oh gosh... That was kind of funny, but I didn't mean for it to be a joke! It's just... I'm not just short... I'm, like, idk, smol, like really really smol. Short girls tower over me, teens tower over me, kids tower over me... Adults are giants! It sucks...

I mean, look how big that phone is in my hands! And I got the smallest ePhone there is!

Anyways, if you can see to the left of me... well... right of me from the mirror's perspective, in the back is a light-colored dress and my pink shoes. That's what I came here in, and let me tell you, they don't help me look like an adult AT ALL.

I'm trying to pick out some winter clothes, but it's pretty mild today so I wore the dress. How do you like the outfit? I can't believe I found everything that fit me. Granted, it's from the kid's section, and I had to hop over to the adult changing room. Waiting for someone to knock and ask where my mom is... and it's a reasonable thing that could happen, because it's happened to me 3 times before... Ya it sucks being this small...

But... I don't know if it makes me look... like an adult. What do you think? Does it at least not look kid-like? It's just so damn hard, and I don't have the money for custom tailored clothes right now.

And I understand my pig tails aren't helping with my age but... a lot of people say I'm so cute in them... so I like to keep them. But now that I think about it, they say I look cute... that probably doesn't help with my age at all... Ok, that's something I'm going to change up!

Sorry for my expression in the pic, I was nervous posting this and didn't think the outfit made me look like an adult, so I wasn't in a super happy mood.

Anyways... sorry... I'm rambling. Do you think these clothes are good choice or bad choice for making me look more like an adult?

Thank you!

LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard1.jpg
LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard1.jpg (3.64 MiB) Viewed 4027 times
Last edited by Shrinkmaster5000 on Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Checkout my DeviantArt for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Gumroad for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Patreon for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)

Thanks for your support!

Tina-Tiny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Looking Like An Adult Is Hard

Post by Tina-Tiny » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:49 am

I think you're doing fine sweetie. It's so hard at our size. <3

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:18 pm

We minis need to stick together! There is really no point in getting hung up on what others think. The world has special pleasures that are just for us. Relax and enjoy them!

Maybe I can start a clothing line just for minis? I don't know anything about manufacturing clothes. But it could be a fun home project.

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:30 pm

I'm sure she's glad her fellow minis have responded :) I think a clothing line would be fantastic! That seems to be her biggest complaint so far.

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:41 am

OK.... so, I took the boots, pants and overalls I was trying out off, left the shirt on... I had to be careful taking this picture, I'm already so nervous, I didn't want a nip-slip!... God I'm so lame with my wording...

But... um.... ya these pants... This is what I mean. Like, have you ever seen pants this big?!? I mean, ya, sorry, bad wording... I know the pants aren't huge. I mean they are large pants. Whoever tried these on had to be on the tall side, maybe almost 6 feet, but they are still normal pants. Ok... ok... I keep ranting, I need to shut up.... Come on Josey, stay on topic here, stop rambling....

Anyways, sorry, I know it's cause I'm so tiny, but can you understand my struggle? Look how unmanageable they are! My legs are easily half the length of the pants, I couldn't even try to get these to fit, even though I love jeans!

I mean... I can find jeans... sometimes... but they sometimes have designs all over them for kids... or they just don't have that "adult look". Maybe I should go back to them? I mean, it might be better than the outfit I just tried on... Sorry... rambling again... I'm just trying to make this all work. I'll search through my phone when I found a nice outfit with jeans in the kid’s section... See what you all think about it!

Oh my gosh... I forgot some important information! You might be wondering why I'm so concerned about all this. I mean, I've been this height for years, so obviously I know the problems that come along with it...

But I just turned 23 and graduated with a business degree and I have my first interview coming up in a week! They don't know my height, and I know they aren't supposed to discriminate, but... I need to look my best and look as professional as I can. I think I need to change my hair before then too... what do you think? The ponytails don't work, do they?

I'm sorry... I'm asking too many questions... I just need some validation from other people...

LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard2-1.jpg
LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard2-1.jpg (4.23 MiB) Viewed 3325 times

I found it! I found it! Ugh... ok... they don't need to hear all your excitement, it's just a picture...

This is from, like, a year ago. My hair was shorter too! Same mall too! Room was a lot cleaner that time around.

But ya, this is the outfit I found! I don't need to explain that it doesn't quite look like what adult clothes look like. The heart belt kind of gives it away... and the shirt... I swear, it's so hard to find shirts that fit without some graphic or phrase on it in the kid section...

But I did like the outfit and bought it! I still think it's too casual for an interview... and doesn't make me look professional... How do I even look professional at 3 and a half feet tall and wearing kid's clothing? Sucks...

Oh, the girl behind me, my "little" sister, she was 18 in that pic, but she's 19 now. She's going to college too, a different one than me... Ok, ok, I gotta stop myself, rambling again... Anyways, she's like 5 foot 9 inches, so I joke that she stole all the extra height I was supposed to get! The lighting didn't do her well in the pic...

Also, more rambling I know... But I can hold the phone with one hand by first activating the timer function with my other hand, and then grip it real tight! Kind of a pain, but it works!

I was in a much better place mentally then... Just these past few months have been hard trying to find a job out of college and being treated like... like... well... not like an adult should be... I'm trying to get to a better mental state with some of this ranting, so I appreciate you bearing with me... :)

Anyways, I'll post some more soon after messing around in the dressing room!

LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard2-2.jpg
LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard2-2.jpg (3.68 MiB) Viewed 3325 times

Thanks for your support!

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:04 pm

Ok, so I'm gonna show you that I can't wear normal clothes! Ok, I mean, I can wear them, but they don't fit right at all.

However, sometimes I can make it work! Apparently, this is a mini dress, according to the tag. I guess it'll fit me perfectly! Get it? Ok sorry, lame joke, I'm trying... I just don't know what else to say...

Anyways, it really does almost work, it's just a bit too baggy, I'd trip over it. And the sleeves are huge, I need something short sleeve to work. But ya, things like this work! But only in a casual setting. Upon closer inspection, you can see it's no meant to be worn the way I'm wearing it... But at least it's not kid's clothes.

Maybe I can buy something out of this mess that the other girl left behind! Of course, the gym shorts and panties will NEVER work, but maybe one of the tops or those sweaters hanging!

I'm just gonna have fun with it. Like I said, I'm not in a good place, so I'll take some funny pictures that hopefully you'll enjoy, and it'll help me vent! Hopefully you can put up with me...

LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard3.jpg
LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard3.jpg (3.97 MiB) Viewed 2727 times

Keeping my new "mini" dress on for now :P

I will say, they got me annoyed again... Jeans! I know I tried them on and showed you how they don't fit but.... UGH! It's impossible to find outside of the kid's section, like I said before. My little legs just can't compete. I mean, LOOK! Just LOOK! They are literally MY height. Whatever woman tried these pants on had legs as long as my ENTIRE BODY. I didn't even realize this when I tried them on...

Could you imagine someone having legs as long as your entire body? Ya, wouldn't that be crazy?!? It's my reality though! Ok... ok... calming down... I need to vent, not yell and get angry... they don't want to hear that.

I think part of me is also mad someone made a mess in here and left it. The poor employees... This person couldn't even take 2 seconds to hang it on the rack just outside so the employees could at least focus on putting it back and not cleaning up after this person.

Also, do people really try on panties? Pass...

LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard4.jpg
LookingLikeAnAdultIsHard4.jpg (4.28 MiB) Viewed 2727 times

Thanks for your support!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Looking Like An Adult Is Hard (updated 1/6)

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:06 am

I’m starting to wonder if she suffers from Kylie’s same affliction… and with similar results ;-)
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show