Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (Update 12/28)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (Update 12/28)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:56 pm

Update 12/28: Rendered at 4k, with a bonus render to go along with the existing story!

I wanted to get a holiday render out today before I got busy (literally cranked this render and story out in less than 2 hours, excluding rendering time). Unfortunately, I wanted these to be 2k renders, but apparently in the latest beta version of Daz, changing the Rendering Converged Ratio during a render now restarts the render, so in one button click, an hour or so of rendering just disappeared! I guess that's what I get for using the beta builds lol.

Anyways, enjoy them at 1080p for now. Post holidays, I'll update them to 2k. I'll probably make a few modifications too, clean some of the errors up and such.

Have a great Christmas everyone, and any other holidays you are celebrating, and Happy New Year as well! Enjoy the story and render!

Story:
Lucy and Hannah have been best friends for as long as they could remember. They almost always did everything together. They even went to the same college! Now, just graduating this last summer, they rented a house together to help with their money situation as they both looked for careers.

They both worked regular day jobs, but nothing related to their degree.

Hannah had been working nights to get some extra money. She really wanted to give Lucy a special gift she's always wanted. A real life doll. Shrinking technology existed, but it was highly regulated. However, there was still a black market for unwilling shrinkees, people shrunk against their will and taken. And Hannah had a connection that could get her one, for a bit of a deal, something she could afford. She finally obtained one, just several hours ago while Lucy was at work. She had to keep hearing it pound on the box, saying "let me out", but she kept telling it to shut up and told her to behave and be quiet when Lucy texted her she was on her way home, or there would be a price to pay. Luckily, the doll listened.

As Lucy walked in from her shift at work, Hannah got up and handed her a present.

"I got you something special!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Aww Hannah! You know we are tight on money; I thought no big gifts this year!" Lucy replied, but still excited to see the present.

"Ya, well, consider this a one-time special, and it's the only one I got you." Hannah replied.

"The only one? Then why are you giving it to me early?" Lucy questioned.

With a smirk, Hannah said "Let’s just say if we waited until Christmas morning, your present wouldn't be in as good of shape as it is now."

Lucy, confused and intrigued by the response, replied. "Ok... so should I open it now?"

Hannah nodded, but quickly said "Wait!" as she pulled out her phone and started recording. "I need to get a video of this. It's a very special present. I gotta see your reaction."

Lucy, even more excited by the buildup, asked "Can I start opening it now?"

Hannah pressed record. "Go for it girl!"

Lucy started to rip into the package. "Slowly, slowly! It's a delicate gift!" Hannah quickly stated.

Lucy slowed down, opening the wrapping paper and slowly opening the box, letting the light from the room in. She couldn't believe what she saw.

She looked up at Hannah "No... you didn't.... OH MY GOSH!!!!" she said with elation, as she looked back down and read the note inside.

"EEEEPPPPP!!" The little doll screamed up at Lucy's large face in terror.

"How??? How did you get one??? Oh my gosh, you even put a bow on her! But they are so expensive! I swear, if you dug into our savings..." Lucy warned.

"No no no, this is all from those nights I worked. And I kinda knew someone who could get me one for a bit of a deal... I'm so glad I got the bow, I knew you'd love it. I even had them put red hairspray on to make her more like a present!"

"She... is... SO CUTE! The bow, the hair, everything!!! How in the world was SHE a deal??" Lucy asked, looking back at the doll in the box, as it looked back up at her in horror.

"Well... OK, so the good news is she is young, 19 and was just about to go to school to become a surgeon... but obviously that all changed yesterday. The bad news is she is completely untrained, freshly shrunken from yesterday. In fact, she might just be realizing how small she is right at this moment, you know how they pass out for a bit after shrinking. So... she's going to require A LOT of training, especially basic training. But I figured you'd be up for that?" Hannah asked, hoping she assumed correctly.

"Of course! I mean... it would have been great if she had basic training, but I think I can handle it! I've studied so much about how to train, all that stuff, since I was little." Lucy replied confidently. "This is a dream come true! Thank you so much Hannah, I don't know how to repay you!"

Hannah smiled, as she still recorded with her phone. "You're welcome, and you can repay me by keeping it away from me... The training and joy is all on you! And you'll have to buy her some new clothes, she only came with the standard 'present wrapping onesie'." she said with a laugh.

Lucy nodded. "Maybe I'll make her some too! And of course I'll keep her out of your hair! Though, maybe I can present her to you as I train her? You can see how well I'm doing, interact with her and give me outside advice!"

Hannah rolled her eyes "I mean, I can try... maybe... You know I'm not good with dolls. Remember when Janet let me see hers?" she dug back into memory lane.

Lucy thought about it, with a cringe. "Ya... that was bad... but it was sooo long ago, we can try again!"

"Ok, maybe later once she's trained up a bit." Hannah said.

"Does she have a name?" Lucy asked.

"No idea. I never talked to her and she obviously doesn't have proper paperwork. You can ask her, she does speak English though! I made sure to get that in the deal." Hannah said with a laugh.

Lucy's eyes darted back to the dolly, who was now standing, actually trying to climb out of the box. "Hey!" Lucy yelled as she pushed the doll back from the edge and back into the box. "You are going to get hurt doing that!" Lucy said.

"Dolly, what's your name?" Lucy asked it, sternly.

"Screw you! Let me go!" the doll squeaked back up, giving the middle finger to her.

Hannah pulled her lips back as she heard this. "Ya... she's... really untrained... just be gentle with her, ok?" knowing that Lucy had a bit of a temper sometimes.

Lucy wasn't listening to Hannah and stuck her head into the box as close as she could get to the doll. "You will address me as MISS LUCY. Is that clear? Any back talk like that again, and so help me, I'll make your life 1000 times worse than just being shrunk. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" She said with a sternness unheard of.

The doll fell back, with all the moist hot air and spit hitting her face from Lucky's talking, now nearly crying and scared out of her mind. "Yes Miss Lucy" she said quietly.

"Good. Now, what's your name?" Lucy asked.

"Bella." the doll replied.

"Bella... Hmmm... I don't like that name. From now on, your name is... Millie. Got it?" Lucy said.

"But..." the doll replied, but upon seeing Lucy's face turn to anger, finally said, sobbing, "Yes Miss Lucy..."

"I'm sorry... what did you say again?" Lucy asked, acting like she didn't hear her. "Can you state exactly what I said?"

Millie gulped, and tearfully replied. "Yes Miss Lucy, my name is Millie."

Hannah was recording all of this, absorbing it. "Wow, you're a natural at this!"

Lucy's stern, cold look at Millie turned to happiness as she looked up to Hannah. It was like Hannah and Millie were two completely different worlds from Lucy's perspective. "You really think so?" Lucy replied cheerfully.

Hannah nodded with a smile. "On a positive note, I'm off the rest of the evening too! I need to catch up on some gift wrapping for my family but let me know if you need any help with Millie! Just not too much help. I'm sure you will keep busy with her for the rest of the evening..." she stated.

Lucy looked down at Millie, with a devious smile. "Oh yes, we have training to do alright. A LOT of training to do...", as Millie gulped.

MerryChristmasAndHappyHolidaysCombo.jpg
MerryChristmasAndHappyHolidaysCombo.jpg (5.54 MiB) Viewed 2519 times
Last edited by Shrinkmaster5000 on Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Checkout my DeviantArt for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Gumroad for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Patreon for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)

Thanks for your support!

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:35 pm

I’m floored by how much you’re releasing lately! You’re my favorite sw artist, so this is like Christmas… oh wait… 🤣
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

sumuderguy
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by sumuderguy » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:47 am

You sir are a genius!

Oh and I hope they both get really small.

QTips
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by QTips » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:49 am

Great story and graphic.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:49 am

Merry Christmas!
Attachments
Art by "asd1987" from Pixiv
Art by "asd1987" from Pixiv
86519828_p0.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3017 times
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Shrinkmaster5000
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (Update 12/28)

Post by Shrinkmaster5000 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Update 12/28: Rendered at 4k, with a bonus render to go along with the existing story!
Checkout my DeviantArt for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Gumroad for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)
Checkout my Patreon for more content! (Username: Shrinkmaster5000)

Thanks for your support!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (Update 12/28)

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:52 pm

Nothing else beats a Christmas present like this... Nothing else...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica