From the perspective of a very small wife! (my own work)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

From the perspective of a very small wife! (my own work)

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:12 pm

The images on this thread have now been archived and there is nothing to see.

But they can all be seen again on my Deviant Art page! (link in profile)

I thought on International Women's Day, a few pics of shrunken wives (or partners) might be fun. I like to imagine they play a vital role in a healthy relationship and usually enjoy being shrunk to keep their partner happy. Like a form of private leisure activity which they both get something out of, and where she's confident he'll restore her when their fun and games are over.

But as with every situation where the man has the means to reduce his wife in size.. darker scenarios are always a possibility!

When Professor Bainbridge came across DeviantArt, he soon discovered there was a community of artists who seemed to like very small women. Their work in fact mirrored what he could actually do in reality, though he kept that a closely guarded secret of course. But it amused him to think he could compete with their efforts by shrinking his wife and photographing her, and without spending any money and having to learn Photoshop!

Knowing how much she liked to dress up and pose for pics when he had her downsized, he was sure she'd oblige him!

More to follow.. :)
Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Tags:

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: From the perspective of a very small wife! (by collage4u)

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:30 pm

A somewhat darker scenario with these images.

"You were mistaken to think I hadn't noticed your affairs my dear, but now I have you at a more manageable size.. your little romantic dalliances are over!"

"And regrettably for you my dearest, a divorce is simply out of the question!"

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: From the perspective of a very small wife! (by collage4u)

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:33 pm

She soon found that being shrunk had more implications than she'd bargained for.
If losing her independance and freedom wasn't bad enough, she suddenly realised she was small enough to be picked up like a doll!

She hated the thought of being pawed by him of all people, which would be totally humiliating!

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: From the perspective of a very small wife! (my own work)

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:24 pm

Little Sal wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:12 pm
I thought on International Women's Day, a few pics of shrunken wives (or partners) might be fun. I like to imagine they play a vital role in a healthy relationship and usually enjoy being shrunk to keep their partner happy. Like a form of private leisure activity which they both get something out of, and where she's confident he'll restore her when their fun and games are over.

But as with every situation where the man has the means to reduce his wife in size.. darker scenarios are always a possibility!

When Professor Bainbridge came across DeviantArt, he soon discovered there was a community of artists who seemed to like very small women. Their work in fact mirrored what he could actually do in reality, though he kept that a closely guarded secret of course. But it amused him to think he could compete with their efforts by shrinking his wife and photographing her, and without spending any money and having to learn Photoshop!

Knowing how much she liked to dress up and pose for pics when he had her downsized, he was sure she'd oblige him!

Cheating at collage!.jpg

More to follow.. :)
interesting that husbands shrink their wives, a way to have fun.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:49 pm

shrink_1234 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:24 pm
It is indeed! :)

Some husbands can be quite careless though, and it seems that this one has become complacent

If you've shrunk your wife and then left the house to get that bottle of wine you forgot to pick up, then at least close the curtains!

Or she might not be there when you get back!! :o

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:08 pm

This is something I unearthed that I did some years ago. I did a little mini story to explain what was going on but I can't find that now, but it basically represents a silly role playing game between a consenting couple at home. I still find it amazing what people get up to when they have access to a shrinking device, and it seems to be catching on as a private leisure activity!

For those who remember the 1984 film "Supergirl", the end scene depicts SG confronting the wicked witch Selena, who uses her powers to summon up the "Shadow Demon" to attack her goody two shoes enemy.

Supergirl prevails in the movie of course, but I don't think our diminutive heroine in this scene is too sure about things. But hey, she's willing to give it a go to humour her nerdy movie fan partner. (check out the YouTube link below the pic)

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:31 pm

Very nice pictures. As they say in Pokemon - Gotta catch 'em all!
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:41 pm

TheReducer wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:31 pm
Cheers Frank. They're always worth catching eh! :D
sally g, reincarnated.

Whooray!
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Whooray! » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:31 pm

Really great work on all pictures, Sally. I like the idea of cheating in collaging by doing the real thing instead.
I should add some pictures to your x-files ...

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:38 pm

Whooray! wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:31 pm
Really great work on all pictures, Sally. I like the idea of cheating in collaging by doing the real thing instead.
I should add some pictures to your x-files ...
I'd love that, and thank you. :)
sally g, reincarnated.

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:11 am

"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:10 am

Lol! I feel honoured! :D
Last edited by Little Sally on Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:35 am

I knew there was some weird stuff in Zaltar's squirt bottle...
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:09 am

Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:41 pm
TheReducer wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:31 pm
Cheers Frank. They're always worth catching eh! :D
Always!! :D
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:38 am

Thank you Jeffrey and Reducer! :)

Of course age difference in a relationship can sometimes have some issues, romantically speaking.
But if you've got the technology available to level the playing field, then they are easily overcome! :lol:

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:50 pm

Great collages, especially the first sexy outfit, and the lucky scientist.πŸ˜€

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:00 pm

GiantMe wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:50 pm
Great collages, especially the first sexy outfit, and the lucky scientist.πŸ˜€
Thank you very much sir! :)

While shrinking your wife can be an enjoyable little pastime, it's never a good idea to let her loose in the kitchen area. Apart from all the potential hazards, they're pretty useless at cooking your dinner! :D

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Whooray!
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Whooray! » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:13 pm

Well, the fact that shrunken women do not want to cook is largely due to the fact that men can cook better, but are too lazy. But if I keep rambling, a pesky SW will slaughter me in my sleep. So ... Men, cook for yourself and complain ... quietly.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:50 pm

Whooray! wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:13 pm
Well, the fact that shrunken women do not want to cook is largely due to the fact that men can cook better, but are too lazy. But if I keep rambling, a pesky SW will slaughter me in my sleep. So ... Men, cook for yourself and complain ... quietly.
Lol! The funny thing is (apart from advising to sleep with one eye open), I can't disagree with you!

A lot of men are fantastic at cooking! And the shrink device can be used for reducing a plateful to suit her! :D
sally g, reincarnated.

Some Wanderer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Some Wanderer » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:27 pm

These are good. Keep it up.
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter."
https://www.deviantart.com/somehatter54

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:11 pm

Some Wanderer wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:27 pm
These are good. Keep it up.
Thank you! I notice we've had contact on DA too. :)

This scenario is involving a married couple who just happen to be stage performers. Apologies in advance for having to wade through some text in this post, but the pics are also illustrations I've added to a story I'm writing on DeviantArt (so the text gives you a drift of it).

To an audience, they've always been a novelty act full of surprises and not a little mystery, combining the elements of stock in the trade magic tricks and even some knife throwing. But nothing was to capture the crowd's attention better than their latest addition to end their performance. The utterly amazing.. "Doll sized woman" illusion!

A very clever one it was too, where the female partner steps into a cabinet at the corner of the stage, which is then securely chained and padlocked in the usual theatrically impressive manner. The prop of course is solid and secure with no way for an assistant to escape from without being released, and a member of the audience is invited on stage to confirm this. Even to the point of the assistant knocking on the box from the inside, to make it obvious she is in there.

After this, the auditorium falls silent as a spotlight picks out an ornate small table at the front of the stage, centrally placed and just feet away from the closest row of patrons. And resting upon the circular top, is a minature replica of the cabinet the assisant had entered just minutes earlier. Its small appearance is identical in every way, except for the obvious lack of chains and the very stout padlock.

The hooded male performer exuding his usual air of sinister mystery, leisurely approaches the table with polished and practiced ease. Whereupon he pauses and waits, before solemnly announcing..

"Whenever you're ready to appear my dear.. You have an audience waiting to see you with bated breath!"

The crowd watch closely as the door of the tiny cabinet opens, accompanied by their genuine gasps of amazement as a very small female figure emerges. To their astonishment, she is umistakably the magician's assistant and partner.. but who is clearly now reduced to the size of a living doll!

The diminutive woman smiles and raises her arms to acknowledge the audience's surprised reaction, and seems unruffled by their presence and her obvious lack of stature. Then turning to look up at her "giant" partner, she appears to be saying something to him, whereupon he nods as if agreeing to what she'd said.

She turns to the crowd again, and motions them to be quiet with a finger on her lips.

"Thank you all so much for coming tonight!" they hear her say in the hushed auditorium, in a light but clearly audible small voice.

"You can be sure we'll do this trick again next week for you.. When we'll maybe give you a few more surprises!"

After the ensuing ripple of applause she blows kisses to the crowd and waves, before re-entering the miniature cabinet and closing the door. Then a minute later or less after some theatrical hocus-pocus from her partner, the full sized cabinet is unlocked and she steps out unscathed.

They both take their bows amid rapturous applause.. And it's the end of another show!

In the story I mentioned, Donna (the lady in the picture above) reveals she's designed a poster for the act, and this is what she came up with.

Also in the story I describe a rehearsal where they perfect their various routines, and the following pic depicts them practicing a stage scenario that Donna has thought up. A dramatic addition to the "illusion" of when she becomes doll-sized, which of course isn't an illusion at all!

Well I hope you enjoyed that little flight of fancy, and if you want to read more about where I'm up to with this couple, just visit my DA. :) (link in my profile)
Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:15 pm

Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:49 pm
Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:24 pm
It is indeed! :)

Some husbands can be quite careless though, and it seems that this one has become complacent

If you've shrunk your wife and then left the house to get that bottle of wine you forgot to pick up, then at least close the curtains!

Or she might not be there when you get back!! :o

Home alone!.jpg
that's true, you can't be careless or someone else will take it away from you, I love stories like this or images, that's why I love your account.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:25 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:15 pm
that's true, you can't be careless or someone else will take it away from you, I love stories like this or images, that's why I love your account.
Thank you, I appreciate that. If someone "gets" my occasionally bizarre take on our little hobby, it makes things worthwhile. :)
sally g, reincarnated.

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:44 pm

Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:25 pm
Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:15 pm
Thank you, I appreciate that. If someone "gets" my occasionally bizarre take on our little hobby, it makes things worthwhile. :)
exactly, I enjoy seeing these images and creating history in my mind hehe, it's really something amazing.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:56 pm

Thank you all for your kind responses, and the next image is a little follow up to the first pic on this thread (I'm hoping GiantMe will approve! :D)

Taking photographs isn't the only thing on Professor Bainbridge's mind, and little Mrs Bainbridge is pretty bored with that too.

She knows darn well she looks as cute as a button when she's downsized in a pretty dress, and she knows how to push his own "buttons" with a flirty little pose!

Oo'er missus! :o (you might need to google that if you aren't British lol!)

Now it's time to play!.jpg
sally g, reincarnated.