Mommy Dolly Decade (Nude from the bottom)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Mommy Dolly Decade (Nude from the bottom)

Post by eddiegiantman » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:18 pm

From the typings of Micheal, 19, about his mother, Sharon, 42.

"It's been 10 years since my birthday wish of my mother's shrinking became a reality. I made a impossible wish that was just a loose slip of the tongue as a boy and then I remember the next moment vividly, after my mom looked like she fell into a pit of her clothes and I thought she vanished, until a figure stuck out, it was her! Dollsized! I thought it wouldn't become true. A toy sized mom!

That was a decade ago.

Since then, she's still raised me but mostly I raised her. We now live with my aunt and my aunt has been understanding and still in awe this happened. It's challenging for her to do anything without help. We just try to make her doll life easy. I know you are wondering...why not wish her back to normal? But something unlocked... especially after my last birthday. My mother caught me and my girlfriend having love and she was... intrigued. She also admitted aside from playing with herself, she hasn't had sex since before my father passed.

Since then, she's tried to spice up my active sex life. I don't see her as my mother now, she's Sharon, The Human Sex Doll.

Tags:

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Mommy Dolly Decade (Nude from the bottom)

Post by McShrinker » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:31 pm

great to see you back man