Shrunken Pet in a Display Jar (f, nudity)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Shrunken Pet in a Display Jar (f, nudity)

Post by Pacific1982 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:11 am

Tiny Erin has been miniaturized to 7.5 inches in height. When in a sitting position, she fits comfortably in a 5.5” display jar.

They behave better when they are not able to run off unexpectedly. Jars work well for this purpose.

Last edited by Pacific1982 on Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:

QTips
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Srunken Pet in a Display Jar (f, nudity)

Post by QTips » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:21 am

GREAT!

Did you ever see in a workshop or garage how people will nail or screw the jar lids to the underside of a shelf and then screw the jar to the lid? Then the jar is filled with miscellaneous washers or some other stuff from around the work area. Well imagine a line of jars attached to their lids under a shelf, but each one contains a shrunken woman. A nice way to secure your collection. Keeps them safe and it's escape proof.

Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Srunken Pet in a Display Jar (f, nudity)

Post by Pacific1982 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:20 pm

QTips wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:21 am
Did you ever see in a workshop or garage how people will nail or screw the jar lids to the underside of a shelf and then screw the jar to the lid? Then the jar is filled with miscellaneous washers or some other stuff from around the work area. Well imagine a line of jars attached to their lids under a shelf, but each one contains a shrunken woman. A nice way to secure your collection. Keeps them safe and it's escape proof.
Here is something I did a few years ago. Since then, however, I’ve changed my size preference of SWs from five and a half inches tall to about 8 inches tall. But I still like the storage in jars idea. They are in suspended animation with blank stares on their faces.

QTips
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Shrunken Pet in a Display Jar (f, nudity)

Post by QTips » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:00 pm

Cool, yes but helpless above a workbench with all types of implements visible is what my mind's eye is seeing. I wish I was as talented as you and others on this board.

Like this;
https://household-tips.thefuntimesguide ... anizer.jpg

And this is a treasure trove of images that could be manipulated:
https://household-tips.thefuntimesguide ... lass-jars/