CATMOM Japanese ver. key Visual And MINI-MOM

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
kind
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

CATMOM Japanese ver. key Visual And MINI-MOM

Post by kind » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:36 pm

Hello,guys.

This is an illustration of "CATMOM" that I posted last time, redesigned as a Japanese character, and an illustration of my original work "MINI-MOM".

When I changed the setting of the story of "CATMOM" to "Japan", I arranged the characters as Japanese. The flow of the story is the same as the original "ShrinkMaster". By setting the stage of the story in Japan, it is set to have the same world view as the "MINI-MOM" that I created.

"MINI-MOM" is a simple story about a "mini" mother who is turned into a sex toy for her son. I love "hand play", so most of my drawings are of them.

Dedicated to my dear "ShrinkMaster". If I have the chance, I would like to draw his other novels as illustrations. I'm a big fan of his novel

Last edited by kind on Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:

mrt20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: CATMOM Japanese ver. key Visual And MINI-MOM

Post by mrt20 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:30 pm

Aww perfect, i cant wait part 2

TallWomenShrinker
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by TallWomenShrinker » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:15 pm

kind wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:36 pm
Hello,guys.

This is an illustration of "CATMOM" that I posted last time, redesigned as a Japanese character, and an illustration of my original work "MINI-MOM".

When I changed the setting of the story of "CATMOM" to "Japan", I arranged the characters as Japanese. The flow of the story is the same as the original "ShrinkMaster". By setting the stage of the story in Japan, it is set to have the same world view as the "MINI-MOM" that I created.

"MINI-MOM" is a simple story about a "mini" mother who is turned into a sex toy for her son. I love "hand play", so most of my drawings are of them.

Dedicated to my dear "ShrinkMaster". If I have the chance, I would like to draw his other novels as illustrations. I'm a big fan of his novel

I like your work, are these the only pics you made or there are more pics of the shrunkem mom?

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:54 pm

kind wrote:
Hello,guys.

wow I love it, what an incredible illustration of the toy version mom, 10/10

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:48 pm

kind wrote:
You are of course welcome to make drawings of all my stories, they are all available for free.
Also if you want to offer them for sale. I am not interested in any monetary participation.

By the way, the pictures look fantastic!
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!