Mommy Dolly: Cheeky (Nudity)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Mommy Dolly: Cheeky (Nudity)

Post by eddiegiantman » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:11 pm

From the tales of Joy, 33
"It's been a journey for me. I was a mother just a year ago until a incident at work shrunk me to a size of my daughters Barbies. Thanks to a settlement, we are likely never gonna have an issue with money ever again but it's everything else that is an issue...

My daughter, Jill who is 5 has been happy seeing her mother into a toy, she dresses me up in everything she has in her doll clothing collection, one minute, I'm a princess, a super hero, a gymnast, a cheerleader, a mermaid. It's been a lot. Also spending time in her overall pocket has been a journey but kinda oddly calming. She asks me all the time when I'm nude about my body and it gets uncomfortable.

The positive side is I can look over Jill or up since I was working so much, I barely saw her. To just seeing her when I get back to work and see her sleep to sleeping in bag of marshmallows next to her.

Me and my husband, Rick's relationship has been spiced up a bit. One night, he got me when Becca was at school and placed me in a slice of Pumpkin Pie and whipped cream and ate me out, god, it felt so good. Sex has been very interesting in our current relationship but I don't mind it. Maybe if it is possible to have another kid but I don't wanna doom them to being a doll sized kid, it would be too much for them so that's why we opted to adopt instead.

Becca has a new sister, Bex who is older, 12 and they have written an report on me, I can't explain the case to them though so I lied. They then discovered there was more like me so through Bex I met other doll sized mothers and we have a Discord and Group text via our older kids. There's Tina who was doing a poll about what dress she should wear to her daughters birthday, Susan who has been a doll mom for over 15 years and seeing her daughter go to college and wants to take her along.

I'm going to my dollhouse that is sadly a bit big for me and wait for my kids to get home from school, awhile my husband says a cheeky joke about my height...and my nudity.

God, those finger slaps felt so good.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Mommy Dolly: Cheeky (Nudity)

Post by Little Sally » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:51 pm

Nicely done Eddie.

Nice expression and perspective! :)
sally g, reincarnated.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:16 pm

Thanks Sally. :)

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:55 pm

eddiegiantman wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:11 pm
From the tales of Joy, 33
"It's been a journey for me. I was a mother just a year ago until a incident at work shrunk me to a size of my daughters Barbies. Thanks to a settlement, we are likely never gonna have an issue with money ever again but it's everything else that is an issue...

My daughter, Jill who is 5 has been happy seeing her mother into a toy, she dresses me up in everything she has in her doll clothing collection, one minute, I'm a princess, a super hero, a gymnast, a cheerleader, a mermaid. It's been a lot. Also spending time in her overall pocket has been a journey but kinda oddly calming. She asks me all the time when I'm nude about my body and it gets uncomfortable.

The positive side is I can look over Jill or up since I was working so much, I barely saw her. To just seeing her when I get back to work and see her sleep to sleeping in bag of marshmallows next to her.

Me and my husband, Rick's relationship has been spiced up a bit. One night, he got me when Becca was at school and placed me in a slice of Pumpkin Pie and whipped cream and ate me out, god, it felt so good. Sex has been very interesting in our current relationship but I don't mind it. Maybe if it is possible to have another kid but I don't wanna doom them to being a doll sized kid, it would be too much for them so that's why we opted to adopt instead.

Becca has a new sister, Bex who is older, 12 and they have written an report on me, I can't explain the case to them though so I lied. They then discovered there was more like me so through Bex I met other doll sized mothers and we have a Discord and Group text via our older kids. There's Tina who was doing a poll about what dress she should wear to her daughters birthday, Susan who has been a doll mom for over 15 years and seeing her daughter go to college and wants to take her along.

I'm going to my dollhouse that is sadly a bit big for me and wait for my kids to get home from school, awhile my husband says a cheeky joke about my height...and my nudity.

God, those finger slaps felt so good.
ufff excellent I love it, now the girl is happier playing with her new doll