Sailor Dolls: Crystal Guardians 01 COMPLETE - Experiment

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Mercurius
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Sailor Dolls: Crystal Guardians 01 COMPLETE - Experiment

Post by Mercurius » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:54 am

This is an ADULTS ONLY comic, meaning it's not meant for people under the adult age of their respected country.

NOTE: This is a re-issue of the first chapter, adding new artwork and updated logo to complete the series look.

STORY

Taking place after the events of Sailor Stars, an upcoming scientist of Meio Labs, Mio Kuroki, discovers new mixture that'll alter the size of beings. But, her life will take a drastic turn when an evil spirit of an old nemesis rekindles the flames of vengeance upon the Sailor Guardians...and she'll possess Mio to make it happen.

This is the first chapter of the series.

This is also the first of seven parts of the Parva Arc.

GET IT HERE: https://mercomix.gumroad.com/l/sdcg01

PREVIEW PICS:

Tags:

Mercurius
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Sailor Dolls: Crystal Guardians 01 COMPLETE - Experiment

Post by Mercurius » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:16 am

Hello,

I'm going to explain in real detail of why every Sailor Moon comic I made, except for my Crystal Guardians comics, is gone from my Gumroad store.

I'm going through a major shift in life, where I realize problems and how they're not working out as intended. This comes in the form of the recently-released Sailor Dolls: Crystal Guardians #1 COMPLETE.

Yes, this is meant to be a re-release with new artwork for the cover, but for the people who buy the Special Edition, you'll be getting two more pieces of artwork. But, on day one...I only got much less than anticipated.

There was complaints that show that it was the cover that needed a fresh coat of paint to make it more appealing. I commissioned that...but it's not enough.

Maybe the prices went high? Yes, but it's because inflation is ruining our lives, and I need financial backing to commission more to continue the project. Guess that wasn't what you want?

Maybe it's just because it's redoing the first chapter of the original. Sorta...but that's where it ends in comparison, when you get to chapter 2.

Or is it because making more Sailor Moon comics has become boring.

Whatever the reasons were, you sent a message to me that needed to be addressed right now. So, I have cleaned up my store and removed all Sailor Moon comics, except for Sailor Dolls: Crystal Guardians #1 COMPLETE, which I will leave up for the next week. If there's low sales from that, it's gone FOREVER, one week from today (Saturday, November 12).
There will not be a script release nor any other kind of release, if the sales aren't met by then. How many sales am I asking? Hundreds.
This is my dedication's worth of script-writing, paying artists to make the pages and extra art. And I ain't wasting money on something that isn't getting anything back.

Maybe that one guy who criticized me was right: I can't be obsessing my shrinking women work on Sailor Moon.

And I'm very sorry that it's been months since I did anything, but I had a life to live with a sister who has medical issue with low monthly SSI checks that she spends it all on food, bills, and essentials for her needs. She wants me to buy over $100's worth of shoes, blankets, and clothes, just so she can live peacefully without problems. I am the only moral support she's got, and even with a part-time job, it's not enough in this inflated world we live in.

I'm upset as you are, but this is where I stand right now.

I hope things get better, but we need each other for the better good.

Thank you for reading this and understanding the situation I'm in right now...and hope things get better.