3D pictures from LT

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Burgh Sasquatch
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

3D pictures from LT

Post by Burgh Sasquatch » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:34 pm

Cross your eyes 3D. I know it's hard on the eyes but images like these were all the rage in the 90's

Tags:

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: 3D pictures from LT

Post by Little Sally » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:51 pm

Interesting stuff. Wish I hadn't thrown away those cinema 3D specs I once had (would they have worked on these?)

Who is LT btw?

Also, are you doing anything creative yourself at the moment?
sally g, reincarnated.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:34 am

You can flip one side in a graphics program, and then use a hand mirror to see the 3D. These look quite nice. :)

Burgh Sasquatch
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Burgh Sasquatch » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:54 am

Lt was one of the artists posting last century. Other than that I don't remember. It was a long time ago in a gal... oops, sorry.
I don't think the movie glasses would work, either the red/blue or the polarized ones
Focus on the image while crossing your eyes until you see 3 frames, the middle one is 3D.
If you have or can get a stereopticon viewer that would work with a phone in landscape mode.

My files include my stuff ready to post and if the muse strikes I'll see what I can come up with. I never was good with shadows, and my photoshop software is last century as well

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:15 am

Burgh Sasquatch wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:54 am
Lt was one of the artists posting last century. Other than that I don't remember. It was a long time ago in a gal... oops, sorry.
Lol! It sometimes does seem like a galaxy far far away when you try and look back, so I know what you mean. Incidentally your own name was vaguely familiar to me when you recently appeared, which suggests you are also of that era.

Burgh Sasquatch wrote:
I don't think the movie glasses would work, either the red/blue or the polarized ones
Focus on the image while crossing your eyes until you see 3 frames, the middle one is 3D.
If you have or can get a stereopticon viewer that would work with a phone in landscape mode.
I tend to suffer with eye strain issues so I won't be trying the eye crossing option, but thanks for the other tips. But in any event, the art can be appreciated as it is in 2D at least.
Burgh Sasquatch wrote:
My files include my stuff ready to post and if the muse strikes I'll see what I can come up with. I never was good with shadows, and my photoshop software is last century as well
Well I hope the muse strikes again! :)
My own PS program is getting a bit long in the tooth too (Photoshop Elements 8), but it still does what I need. Also, you can pick up secondhand PS software on Ebay for very little money, should you ever feel like upgrading.

Ps. You mentioned having some old pulp cover artwork (inc' movie posters?) in you archives, so I'd love for you to create a thread specifically for these. I'm a big fan of that kind of art, as are many others.
sally g, reincarnated.