Combining source images and AI-generated images (warning, weirdness)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
dlsitepom
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Combining source images and AI-generated images (warning, weirdness)

Post by dlsitepom » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:24 pm

I only now noticed that most of the pictures posted so far are on the safer side, please forgive me for these all being naked.
These were all made in NovelAI and were lucky ones out of MANY "the thing" like monstrosities. The AI doesn't seem to understand the concept at all. I haven't been able to get any interaction with giant hands or any other interaction with a normal sized person. Any time I try to have interactions it always gives me horror. But does sometimes randomly give out oksih pictures. That being said most of these still have problems with anatomy and stuff. Also I've been completely unable to do what others seem to be doing by having the AI enhance an existing picture while mostly still looking like the original. But this is still awesome and I'm very exited for the future of this stuff. (Also the story generator doesn't understand the concept either. It can say stuff like oh she shrank down to 8 inches, but then have the sw do normal sized people things without any problems.)

The previous pictures were all from a prompt only. The next ones are prompt+source sw illustration from this: (It's very VSW so if you're not into that you should probably not click on this link.) https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pr ... 12146.html

Who shrinks you
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who shrinks you » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:40 pm

-
Last edited by Who shrinks you on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:52 pm

Who shrinks you wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:40 pm
Here is a short "tutorial" if you are using the NMKD-GUI (all is trial and error, you need patience..)

A guy is unboxing his 1/6 Scarlet Witch doll.

And now a doll i would buy :
Your getting this down! The doll unpacking is up there with your desktop doll! what about a full image like you did with one of my old ones yesterday more you can post the better. I might try converting the Gal Gadot on the opening title page to my story.. More you can post.... I know we will have to go through our trials & errors.

Who shrinks you
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who shrinks you » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:21 pm

-
Last edited by Who shrinks you on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 pm

Nahh man you rock at both DS and now AI I'm a little envious :P Cause I realize I prolly will suck at 1st.. :D

Did I see this right you asked to produce 86 pics???? Do you have path options to where you want to save?

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:46 pm

dlsitepom wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:24 pm
I only now noticed that most of the pictures posted so far are on the safer side, please forgive me for these all being naked.
Tasteful like you did is fine. These are wonderful!

Who shrinks you
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who shrinks you » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:28 pm

-

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:45 pm

Who shrinks you wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:28 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 pm
Nahh man you rock at both DS and now AI I'm a little envious :P Cause I realize I prolly will suck at 1st.. :D

Did I see this right you asked to produce 86 pics???? Do you have path options to where you want to save?

86 is alot, but it is not like you are rendering 86 pictures in Daz studio.You need just some versions to choose from.
You can use the settings menu to set the outputfolder for your pics.
And now Gal Gadot. I had to cheat a bit, it is 90% Stable diffusion.

This is Bobs original image
I tried it as a source image without a mask, and i got 100% fails to get Stable Diffusion to show me Gal Gadot.

So i used Affinity Photo to cut out (not off) her head and rescaled that to 512x512 pixel (stable diffusion works best with 64*x,64*x resolutions)

Very blurry, but i threw this at stable diffusion, with Gal Gadot as the prompt, and ..

Now there was a little postwork in the editor of your choice (and i did not even try to do my best, this is just to give you an idea ;) ):
Like the closeup :D Also could help to make a famous person's face look better replicated. I'm going to take the revamped WW pic :D
Last edited by bobvan on Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:44 pm

Who shrinks you wrote:
Here is a short "tutorial" if you are using the NMKD-GUI (all is trial and error, you need patience..)
Nice, thanks a lot for this! I'm getting better but I'm getting crashes when I try the "Face Restoration" feature with the GFPGAN method. CodeFormer seems to work most of the time. Any recommendation on Sampler / Generation steps ?

I'll try to create custom Models and Concepts somewhere down the line... time to make my 3090ti work a bit!

I feel like I'm going down the rabbit hole with this tech lol.

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:45 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:44 pm
Who shrinks you wrote:
Nice, thanks a lot for this! I'm getting better but I'm getting crashes when I try the "Face Restoration" feature with the GFPGAN method. CodeFormer seems to work most of the time. Any recommendation on Sampler / Generation steps ?

I'll try to create custom Models and Concepts somewhere down the line... time to make my 3090ti work a bit!

I feel like I'm going down the rabbit hole with this tech lol.
Thats a nice GPU :D

Who shrinks you
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who shrinks you » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:59 pm

-
Last edited by Who shrinks you on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:44 am

I worry that looking at all these twisted mutated figures will hurt my ability to recognize real faces. It would also be nice to know what artists it knows, and what ones it doesn't. Typing Takahashi Rumiko gets me attempts at photorealistic japanese girls, not anything like Ranma or Lum.

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:07 pm

Sounds like its not all that simple. Good on Who_ for making progress. I would be curious how long it took him to start to get desirable results.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:43 pm

bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:45 pm
Felt crazy to drop that much money on a GPU, but it's worth it. Just bummed that NVidia doesn't support DLSS3 on the 3xxx series. With 24 GB I'll be able to train my own models (but that's another story, for now I'm just playing with the default 1.5 model)
bobvan wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:07 pm
Sounds like its not all that simple. Good on Who_ for making progress. I would be curious how long it took him to start to get desirable results.
Me too... those past few days playing with Stable Diffusion gave me a lot more respect for AI artists / engineers.

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:01 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:43 pm
bobvan wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:45 pm
Felt crazy to drop that much money on a GPU, but it's worth it. Just bummed that NVidia doesn't support DLSS3 on the 3xxx series. With 24 GB I'll be able to train my own models (but that's another story, for now I'm just playing with the default 1.5 model)
bobvan wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:07 pm
Me too... those past few days playing with Stable Diffusion gave me a lot more respect for AI artists / engineers.
As mentioned I picked up a 3070ti laptop BF sale. Replacing my 4.5 yr old with GTX1070. @ home still using my 2017 i7 10 core 64G workstation with a 2080ti. For rendering its quite adequate. I did D/L the AI program but I think I may want to research & do some reading as it sounds like it can get quite frustrating. Having said that it's like anything once you start getting it..

Who shrinks you
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who shrinks you » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:56 pm

-
Last edited by Who shrinks you on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:58 pm

Who shrinks you wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:56 pm
Different results interesting..

JOE66
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by JOE66 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:45 am

This is so cool. Love all the new pictures! Amazing!

Who shrinks you
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who shrinks you » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:31 am

-
Last edited by Who shrinks you on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JOE66
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by JOE66 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:14 pm

more please! I luv this page!

Who shrinks you
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who shrinks you » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:01 pm

-
Last edited by Who shrinks you on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:57 pm

Yeah fair enough. Will be interesting when it evolves.

Who shrinks you
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who shrinks you » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:32 pm

-
Last edited by Who shrinks you on Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:59 pm

Yeah, that technology is still evolving, after having a fun weekend of messing around with it (not even SW-related), just taking pictures with different prompts, reading and understanding the denoising, samplers, etc. It's really fun.

But I've also come across some of the current limitations, like the 512x512 render and sampling (sampling is actually 64x64, compressed), so anything higher res gets really weird because it can only rendy the first 512 block correctly. There's this "high resolution fix", but it also brings it own problems, like repeated faces (very hard to make a scene with two characters from scratch).

Don't get me wrong, this is pure magic and super fun to mess with, but so far I haven't been able to train it to understand the notion of "size difference". I'm sure it'll be able to, eventually. The inpainting mask is a nice workaround in the meantime. Oh and I've read that they are working on voice sythesis and video tech next! Imagine, being able to produce our own animations...

Edit: forgot about the hands... you know, like in hand-helds, or grabbing a SW, etc... Stable Diffusion gets fingers, limbs, arms, sooo messed up and crank out... **shudders** man-made horrors beyond my comprehension / I've seen things you people wouldn't believe, all that jazz. The horror. Apparently the 2.x releases are better with fingers and limbs, we'll see.