Marj Dursay VS Bad Channels

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
demonelvis

Marj Dursay VS Bad Channels

Post by demonelvis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:13 am

I tried to get AI to create a story around images of the Kara character that Marj Dursay played in the Star Trek TOS episode "Spock's Brain".
The AI ignored the images and my story directions for the most part. Anyway, here are the images...

demonelvis

Re: Marj Dursay VS Bad Channels

Post by demonelvis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:13 am

demonelvis

Post by demonelvis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:14 am

demonelvis

Post by demonelvis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:14 am

Last edited by demonelvis on Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

demonelvis

Post by demonelvis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:16 am

(Background for "MARJ-PALM-JAR-BIG" came from gundam's collage "Gulliverse ep 1504")

demonelvis

Post by demonelvis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:16 am

demonelvis

Post by demonelvis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:17 am

demonelvis

Post by demonelvis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:17 am

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 am

demonelvis wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:13 am
I tried to get AI to create a story around images of the Kara character that Marj Dursay played in the Star Trek TOS episode "Spock's Brain".
The AI ignored the images and my story directions for the most part. Anyway, here are the images...
Fascinating images, and I even recognise some of the hand stock you've used. I'm interested in how much of this is your own work and how much is enhanced by this AI technology you speak about?

There as been much discussion in recent threads about this format, so perhaps you'd like to add to this. :)
sally g, reincarnated.

demonelvis

Post by demonelvis » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:11 am

No AI enhancement on these collages, just Photoshop. I got most of the Star Trek images from ClarkSavage's Deviant Art page, and as you said the hands were from common free stock. I've been using Character AI and it's fun, even if my story prompts and character design often seem to be ignored by the AI. You really do get a sense that this is a technology in it's infancy, but it will probably develope quickly, I think. It's just too addictive not to.

bobvan
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by bobvan » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:21 am

You can tell it's PS.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:16 am

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:09 am

demonelvis wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:11 am
No AI enhancement on these collages, just Photoshop. I got most of the Star Trek images from ClarkSavage's Deviant Art page, and as you said the hands were from common free stock. I've been using Character AI and it's fun, even if my story prompts and character design often seem to be ignored by the AI. You really do get a sense that this is a technology in it's infancy, but it will probably develope quickly, I think. It's just too addictive not to.
Thanks for explaining further about these works which you've based on a very fun scenario, and it's a nice change to see some clothed collaged images of shrunken women (proving you don't always have to be naked or semi naked to be sexy). I think you've made good use of the hand stock and Marj Dursay's poses too, and I always get a little buzz when seeing some of my own (hand) stock used.

I've been following the threads on here discussing the AI technology, and I'm sure you'd find them worth a look at. It isn't something I'll be trying myself anytime soon, as I think it's more suited for enhancing rendered artwork as opposed to what I do myself. But as you say, it's only in its infancy at the moment so it'll be interesting to see how it develops.

I hope you post more of your efforts and keep us posted on how you're doing with the story ideas.
sally g, reincarnated.