Doc's World

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Doc's World

Post by DocRick » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:47 pm

When you're a tiny, you have to learn to improvise, adapt and overcome. Hopefully you have a compassionate caretaker who lets you indulge in luxuries such as a hot bath.

Tags:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:19 pm

With her "normal sized" stepsister trying to catch her to torment her again, Samantha tried to hide in one of the terrariums on the porch. Hopefully, their parents will get home before she finds her.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:21 pm

Challenging her giant captor to a game of winner take all chess, Regina did ANYTHING she could to break his concentration.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:25 pm

It had been a few months since Caroline had been shrunk in the lab accident at the Microbiophysiology lab. She had not been out since and was getting bored out of her skull, so she asked her friend Monica to get her out of the house. After a trip to the beach, they stopped at one of their former hangouts, a bar called the "Dew Drop In". There, they met up with a couple of Monica's guy friends. After a few drinks, Caroline discovered what a pair of assholes the guys were.....and Monica turned out to be not much better.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:14 pm

Even though Cpl. Peters was a good Marine, his 2nd Lieutenant in charge of his section at the Embassy in Kwabeqistan despised him and gave him every shit detail that came up. On his last day of his assignment, the butterbar ordered him to clean up a trash pile near the fence. Cpl. Peters followed the order and began bagging up the trash, silently cursing the officer, but still doing his job to best of his ability. He noticed two feral cats going after something, a rat or mouse, he thought, but he threw a can at the cats and chased them away, not wanting to see a helpless animal killed by the cats. He walked over and began to search for whatever miserable creature he had just saved from being the cats dinner and was shocked to find a tiny girl hiding inside an empty can. Carefully picking up the can, he dumped the tiny girl onto his palm. Terrified and shaking, she was babbling in a language Cpl. Peters didn't understand, even though he spoke the local Kwabeqistan dialect fluently. Contemplating what to do, report her to the asshole lieutenant, put her outside the fence to fend for herself or............

He pulled a cloth bag out of his trouser pocket, dumping out the change he normal kept in it and deposited the tiny girl into the bag, then put her in his pocket while he returned to work. Being the senior guard at the embassy, Cpl. Peters had a private room, so he was able to conceal his find from the other Marines. Finding a large jar, he placed a folded up hand towel in the bottom and placed the tiny girl in the jar, along with a few scraps of food he snuck out of the kitchen. In the morning, after packing up all his belongings and checking his baggage with his driver, he put the tiny girl back in the cloth sack and put her in his inside jacket pocket for the trip home.

Arriving back in the states, he went straight home for a 30 day leave before reporting to his next command, where he was to be discharged from active service. He moved back into the old mother-in-law apartment at his parents' house, which he had remodeled on his leaves, planning on staying there for a while after he was discharged and attending the local college. Still unable to communicate with the tiny girl, he nevertheless tried to comfort her and made her a dollhouse out of some leftover wood boards and paneling he found in the basement, along with a tiny bed, desk and dresser, all of which fit inside an old aquarium he found in the attic. He swiped a dollhouse chair from his little sister's dollhouse.

As time went on, he and his tiny companion learned a bit of each other's language, at least enough for basic communication. He was able to ascertain that her name was Nata, or close enough that she would respond to it. He hoped that one day, they would be able to communicate enough to learn where she was from and how she got so tiny. Even though she still seemed afraid of him, Nata began to respond positively to his touch, caressing his fingertip with her miniscule hands as he brushed her cheek or touched her hair. She would even climb onto the palm of his hand without any hesitation when he lowered his hand into the aquarium. Even though he felt a stirring in his loins when he held her in his hand, he still didn't know if he had a pet or a girlfriend. He would never force his desires on her, leaving it up to her to hopefully move their relationship forward, which would fulfill a deeply repressed fantasy he had always had since seeing Jessica Lange in the 1976 remake of "King Kong".

(If any of the writers on this forum wished to continue this love story, please feel free to do so. I think she was a spy, miniaturized to sneak into the embassy for some type of devious activity and her mission was thwarted by the feral cats, but what do I know? :D )

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:26 pm

Could be she was a spy or she was trying to get asylum somehow. Good story though

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:09 pm

AB23 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:26 pm
Could be she was a spy or she was trying to get asylum somehow. Good story though
Thanks. I like to leave a little to the imagination of the viewer/reader.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:25 pm

Professor and Mrs. Thorton left town for the weekend, leaving Rebecca to watch her younger sister, Rachel. Her older brother, Micheal, was allegedly on a camping trip, but she knew he was probably just hanging out with his friends, partying. Two of Rebecca's friends from college came over Saturday morning and wanted to party. Against her better judgement, Rebecca let them stay, but made them smoke their weed on the back balcony. When they didn't come back in after a reasonable amount of time, she set off looking for them. They had decided to snoop around the house and Rebecca found them in her father's lab, which had been accidentally left unlocked. She entered the lab to find the girls dancing on the titanium plate, which was the target platform of the matter miniaturization device, saying what a cool dance floor her father had in the lab. Freaking, she ran in and grabbed them, and tried to pull them off the plate. She didn't notice that Rachel had followed her into the room and climbing onto the control panel, she hit the activation button of the device. A bright light emitted and enveloped the three older girls and when it dissipated, they were shrunk to about 5 inches tall.

Giggling gleefully, Rachel grabbed up the three doll sized girls and took them into her playroom, where she dressed them with her doll clothing and put them in her dollhouse. Rebecca demanded, then begged Rachel to take them back into the lab where she could figure out how to restore all of them to normal size, but Rachel refused. The three tiny girls were doomed to spend the rest of the weekend as a child's dolls. Rebecca just hoped that her parents came home before her brother did.......if Micheal found the three girls first, it would be a much, much worse weekend for them.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

Life for a borrower can be harsh, even brutal, as when young borrower Abygail's parents were savagely devoured by a feral cat while outside looking for some fresh food from the bean's garden. Fortunately for Abygail, her surreptitious friendship with the bean child in the house where her family had been living in the space below the floorboards, led to her acceptance and adoption into the family by the bean mother. Without the daily struggle to merely survive, Abygail finds the simplest things to a bean, can make a borrower happy.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Borrower Nina was caught outside by a cruel bean boy, throwing things at her and trying to catch her. She managed to get away from him by hiding in a discarded fast-food bag. The bag, however, was picked up and thrown into the trash, collected and dumped into the city refuse center. She managed to get out of the bag and try to find her way home, but she had no idea where she was. It was getting cold and windy as the afternoon dragged on, and now tired, cold, hungry and filthy from her having to crawl through the trash, she sat down on the ground, dirty and despondent. As she sat there, she suddenly was aware of a presence. She looked up and saw a middle-aged bean woman staring down at her. Nina curled up in a fetal position, preparing herself for the "squishing" under the foot of the bean as she had heard the horror stories of past borrower demises. However, instead of crushing the tiny girl, the bean woman reached down and gently scooped her up in her hand and placed her in her pocket.

When the bean woman pulled Nina out of her pocket, they were in her apartment. She carefully disrobed Nina and washed her in the sink, then dried her off with a soft cloth. The woman carried her in the palm of her hand over to where some shopping bags were sitting on a chair and she retrieved a few of the items from the bag, which Nina saw were newly purchased doll clothing. The woman opened one of the packages and gave Nina an outfit to put on. Once Nina was dressed, she carried her to the kitchen and started making some dinner. The woman found a pop bottle cap and put a tiny portion of food (tiny to the bean woman, but a feast to Nina) in the cap and carried Nina, the cap and her own plate of food to the table. Though Nina was still terrified of being the captive, at least she believed she was a captive, of the bean woman, her hunger won out and she ate enthusiastically.

After dinner, they talked. Nina was unable to tell the woman where she lived, as she didn't even know the street name where the house she and her family lived under the floorboards, and she was totally disoriented by her journey to the refuse center. The bean woman was sympathetic and told Nina that she was welcome to stay with her until they could figure something out.

The days turned into weeks. The bean woman bought a small dollhouse for Nina to live in and nearly every day, brought home a new doll outfit and make Nina put it on and model it for her. Although the woman was kind, kept her safe and well fed, Nina couldn't help wondering what the status of the relationship between the two......did she think of Nina as a companion, perhaps even a friend, was she even concerned with trying to find Nina's home.....or was Nina relegated to spend the rest of her life as the bean woman's pampered little pet?

Last edited by DocRick on Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 am

Babysitting is hard. Babysitting Professor Thorton's kids is a nightmare.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 pm

Connie was placed in the custody of her sister when she was shrunk due to an accidental chemical exposure. Her sister really didn't seem to be interested in her comfort as instead of buying her doll clothes from a smaller doll, she just made her wear the Barbie clothes from their old childhood dolls she pulled out of the attc.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 pm

When Holly's sister was miniaturized in a mishap at the university, she was given custody of her until the time the doctors could find a way to restore her to her formal size. She wasn't too happy about it as she liked to party a lot and giving her sister the run of the apartment nearly caused a tragedy a time or two. Finally, she decided, in her sister's best interest of course, she would have to find a solution........her sister, however, was not too happy with her new "quarters". :o

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:44 pm

Jellybean, not her real name of course, but her "influencer" name, had been made Instagram and TikTok videos for about five years. She had gained a rather substantial following, and the subsequent sponsors caused her to get a producer/agent to keep her on schedule and promote her work. However, her fans were mainly of the 12 to 16 year old girl group and 13 year old boys, and now at 22, her fanbase, as well as her sponsors, had been dwindling. In reality, the cost of making her videos had lately been exceeding the revenue they generated. Trying to break even and recoup his losses, her producer talked her into making a new groundbreaking video, where she would be portraying a singing and dancing doll. She would be miniaturized and alternate between performing around a full-size swimming pool, a Barbie Doll pool, and on a table of props and some interactions with normal size humans. The shoot was set up and Jellybean was taken to the Microbiophysiology lab and shrunk to 5 inches tall. Her producer brought her to the set and the camera crew and the other actors started shooting the scenes for the video.

Two men were sitting in the stands surrounding the pool. One was the producer, and the other was an investor. As they were watching the shoot through the monitors, they began to talk.

Conversation......

Investor: She's really cute, even cuter at that tiny size.

Producer: She is, but she needs a lot more than cuteness in this business to keep cash coming in. I just can't keep losing money on these videos.
Her fans just aren't staying around anymore. She's just too old for this genre.

Investor: Did you discuss this with her?

Producer: Of course, but she won't listen. She still thinks the next video,or the one after that, will bring her fans back around. Unfortunately, she
doesn't have the talent to be a real actress or singer. She's washed up, but she won't accept it. And she knows about some of the dealings
I've had to do just to keep her going this long and I can't afford her making a big stink if I terminate our business contract.

Investor: So that's why you called me.

Producer: Yes. Did you wire the money? The amount we agreed on?

Investor: I did. You can check your Cayman Island bank account to verify.

Producer: I don't need to. I've always been able to count on you when I needed you.

The video shoot was wrapping up. The producer released the crew and the other actors. He scooped Jellybean in his hand and carried her up the seats where the other man was still sitting. He deposited her into his waiting hand. He just gazed at the cute tiny girl who was lying on her belly across the palm of his hand. He could feel the warmth of her skin and it sent pleasurable shivers down his spine as she wriggled her body into a comfortable position, deliberately grinding her pelvis into the skin of his hand. Assuming he was an important person, a new sponsor or director or something, she smiled seductively at him as she propped herself up on her elbows so he could get a good look down her ample cleavage.

The producer spoke up and said, "Jellybean, I want you to meet someone. This is Mr. Johnston. He is going to be a really...........big...... part of your life from now on......."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:49 pm

I had noticed something was raiding my vegetable garden. Some of the vegetables were nibbled on and others completely missing. Being a Buddhist, I didn't want to harm any of these thieves but at today's inflationary prices, (Thanks, Mr. President) I can't afford to buy fresh produce. So I designed a live catch trap so I can catch the little rats and release them elsewhere.

The design was simple. A wooden box with a drop door with bars. A trigger mechanism releases a spring which allows gravity to drop the door when the trigger is activated. Some fresh cut grass to conceal the triggering mechanism and a piece of cheese or meat to lure the vermin inside, then when the trap is sprung, I'll dump the critter into a bucket and take it out to the woods and release it.

Over the next two weeks, I caught a couple field mice, a mole and a chipmunk. I released all of these and reset the trap. For the next week, I found the bait missing, but the trap was still set. I rebaited it and the next day, again the bait was gone and the trap untripped. Careful inspection revealed that the triggering mechanism had been damaged, possibly by the chipmunk, the last critter I had caught. I repaired it and reset it. The next day I went out to check the trap and the door was down, but I couldn't see anything in it. Thinking something small enough to squeeze through the bars had set off, I started to reset the trap when I saw the grass rustle. I gently shook the trap and the grass fell away from the tiny creature trying to conceal itself from me. I lifted the door to get a look and I was shocked to find not a mouse, a mole or chipmunk, but something entirely different and totally unexpected......I think instead of releasing this little creature in the woods, I just may be keeping it for myself. :D

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:16 pm

An unexpected result while attempting to invent teleportation led to the discovery of "shrinking" technology. Once the process was perfected, it turned out to be safe and very inexpensive and a long desired fetish was now possible for anyone with an adventurous mind and just a little cash.

One evening, while watching "Help, I Shrunk My Friends", my girlfriend admitted she thought being tiny would be really sexy. I had some money stashed away for a rainy day, so we signed up with "Tiny Incorporated" to have her miniaturized for a weekend.  After she was shrunk, I brought her back to my apartment and turned her loose on the floor. She wandered around and played on the various now giant-sized things on the floor, while videotaped her. Later, I put her on the table, and we had dinner, she ate the crumbs I hand fed her from my plate. Of course, I would make her "sit up and beg" for each morsal. I had made some chocolate pudding for desert, but I realized I had forgotten to put out a spoon. I told her I was going to get one and she jumped on my hand and as she began ripping off her clothes, she said, "I don't think you're gonna need a spoon."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:57 pm

In the year 2034, the world's population outgrew the planet's ability to sustain the mass of humanity crowding her. Due to stupid voting by the brainwashed masses, the world was now being run by seven despots, all the countries of each of seven continents having been consolidated into seven countries.

Several attempts to reduce the population were attempted, from forced sterilization to genocide, but none of these had enough effect to reduce the consumption of the rapidly diminishing food supplies and drain on the other infrastructures and resulted in violent clashes between the governmental forces and the populace. A new, more palatable solution had to be found.

Then, a scientist accidentally discovered a process to miniaturize matter. The seven leaders of the countries decided this would be a more acceptable solution to their overpopulation problem. Through a lottery system, 25 percent of the world's population would be shrunk to approximately 5 inches tall. Then, they would be sold through an online website to the remaining population as pets, toys or as other "playthings". The new owners could choose from a variety of options, from doll clothing to exotic accoutrements to pet outfittings, depending on their personal desires. Naturally, the governmental leaders, their families and anyone they felt were necessary were exempt from the lottery, as well as anyone who could afford to pay off the administrators of the programs.

Mandy was the oldest of seven children in a "blended" middle class family. Her stepfather had three sons and her mother had four girls. Mandy was in her second year of college when her number was pulled in the lottery. Although the family begged and pleaded with the government to spare her, they didn't have enough money to bribe the administrators and Mandy was taken from her home and miniaturized. While she was undergoing the one month "training program", where the subjects were taught submissiveness and obedience, as well as getting accustomed to being handled by giant hands, her family managed to scrape enough cash to get the administrators to let them purchase her, so she wouldn't have to go to someone with possibly sadistic intentions. Her parents choose the "pet" option, thinking it would be the most innocent of the selections.

Upon completion of the training program, Mandy, renamed "Bella" by her trainers, was made to don a mouse onesie and placed in a cage along with other pet supplies. Sensing her fear, her transporter told her that she was going back home to her family. Remembering her family's emotional reaction when she was taken away, she was relieved. She believed that she would be able to go back to as normal a life as possible with her loved ones. Arriving at her former home, the transporter carried her in the cage into the house and set it down on a table. As she opened the cage door and ordered Mandy to step out, Mandy's happy demeanor began to dissipate as she looked around at the gleeful expressions on her little sisters' faces and the devious expressions on the faces of her stepbrothers....and her stepfather.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:52 pm

Even as a kid, I always liked to play with my food. It would seem my tiny girlfriend also likes to play with my food.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:58 pm

"You said you wanted a cut of the business, and I gave you a chance to prove yourself. Well, all you proved is that you are a thief. You should never have skimmed from the profits you turned in. In the past, I would make an example of employee disloyalty by tossing you in the river with a pair of cement overshoes, but that wouldn't reimburse me for the money you stole. Thanks to my new business partner, Professor Thorton, I can get rid of you and still recoup my losses. Your new owner will be here in an hour so finish getting undressed. I have an idea or two of how we can kill the time until then......"

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:34 am

Tara's mother had a business call to make so she left her tiny daughter in the living room with her big-little brother with paper and crayons to keep them occupied. Tara's brother, seeing her struggle with the giant-to-her crayon, reached towards her to give her a ...........hand. :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:55 am

A dark tavern on the outskirts of Hollywood, a middle-aged woman was sitting alone in the nearly empty bar, waiting for her drink to arrive. The waitress, a pretty young thing named Carmen, walked towards her, the woman's beverage on her tray. Just before reaching the woman's table, the waitress stumbled on her high heeled shoes, the tray and the drink glass tumbling to the floor, its contents now destined to satisfy the thirst of the microbes that lived in the recesses of the worn hardwood floors.

As Carmen raised herself to her hands and knees, she could not withhold her tears and she began to cry pathetically. "Dammit. I can't do anything right. I've messed up every job I've ever had. I can't even carry a drink in a dive bar. The bank repossessed my car, I'm being evicted from my apartment, and I have to eat leftover food from the nasty kitchen of this pit because I don't have enough money for a goddam hamburger !!! How the Hell did I think I could ever become an actress. My exboyfriend told me the only thing I was ever good at was sex. And I must not have been too good at that become the asshole left me."

The middle aged woman reached out her hand, a large medieval looking ring on her middle finger. Her hand settled on Carmen's shoulder, then the stone in the center of the ring began to glow.......Carmen felt warmth and tingling in her shoulder where the woman's hand lay. She suddenly had a sensation of falling, though she felt the floor under her hands and knees. At the same time, she realized the woman's hand was growing larger and larger until it was actually larger than she. When the feeling faded, she looked around and saw the bottom of the legs of the barstools, the footrest at the base of the bar and the grain in the old wood floor was wide enough for her to trace its pattern with her finger. Her mind slowly grasped the impossible concept that the woman's hand didn't get bigger, Carmen got smaller. She was only about 5 inches tall, shorter than a standard beer glass.

The womans giant hand came closer and the fingers, three times the width of Carmen's legs, curled around the bewildered girl and lifted her into the air.
"Well, my little girl. You won't need to worry about those things anymore. I will provide you a place to live and food to eat so you won't need a job anymore. And we'll just have to see if your boyfriend was right about your only "talent".

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:02 am

Amy had wanted a puppy since she was a little girl, but her parents wouldn't allow her to have one. Then, a few months after the accident at the college lab that left her a scant five inches tall, she was walking across the carpet of the living room when she was knocked on her ass by a fluffy ball of fur five times her size.

"MOM !!!! Are you nuts? We can't have a puppy now !!!"

"There, there dear. You always wanted one and since you don't eat much anymore, we can afford one. Don't worry. The two of you will be best of friends."

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!" screamed Amy as the puppy picked her up in his mouth and began running around the living room.

"Oh, how cute." Mom said. "I told you the two of you would be bffs. Now play nice while I go make dinner."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:43 pm

Jayleigh was a "borrower", living within the walls of a tailor shop. The "bean" who ran the shop lived in an upstairs apartment, so she had free reign at night to wander around the shop, selecting the items she wanted to make her clothing and household items. Though he had never seen her, he was suspicious as she would often play tricks on him, moving things around or hiding things just for the fun of watching his frustration from a concealed perch as he tried to figure out what was going on. He would usually eat while working, often forgetting to finish his meals and leaving the plates on his workbench. This provided Jayleigh with a more than sufficient array of meals and she would sometimes leave funny little post-it notes, either complimenting his cooking or giving suggestions of which spices to use to improve the flavor.

One spring, an unusually heavy rainfall flooded the floor of the shop, including Jayleigh's living spaces. All of her clothing and other belongings, save her rucksack and sandals, were ruined so she fashioned a dress out of a piece of scrap burlap she found above the waterline. Once the tailor cleaned up the shop and went to bed, Jayleigh, covered in mud which inundated her living space, came out from her hiding place and climbed to the top of his workbench to find some scrap cloth and thread to make her some new clothes, and hopefully a glass of water in which to take a bath. The light suddenly came on and she turned to see the tailor standing there, stunned at the sight of the muddy, but beautiful tiny girl standing on his workbench. As he started reaching towards her, she stepped backwards, tripping on a pair of scissors and falling onto the coiled-up tape measure. Unable to escape, she sat frozen in fear as his log sized fingers closed around her body and lifted her up into the air to get a better look at her. A smile slowly spread across his face as he gazed on the writhing little lady in his hand, impotently pushing on his fingers wrapped around her torso, kicking her feet in a futile effort to free herself from the bean's grasp. Her hopes of freedom fading, she stopped struggling and slowly tilted her head back and looked up at the tailor's face, their eyes meeting, apprehension in hers, amusement in his. The tailor finally broke the silence and said, "So you're the little mouse that has been running around my house."

The tailor's free hand came up and towards the frightened borrower and.........

(The rest of this story I will leave to YOUR imagination. In my mind, I know what happens next :o )

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:21 pm

When you're craving peanut butter and jelly, but you have no bread, you can improvise like I do with tiny Jennifer here. Kind of like eating PB &J with your finger, but a lot more fun, at least for me. It can get little messy, but she's just so "finger-lickin' good". She's not a big fan of this. She's afraid I'm gonna lose my grip on her and accidently swallow her, so a short length of string makes her a little more "cooperative". :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:26 pm

The Bradford University Girl's Volleyball team had just won the third of seven games against the other college's team for the national championship. One more win and they would be selected to represent the US in the next Olympic Games. Tired and sweaty, the five girls retired to the locker room for well needed showers. A strange white mist, unnoticed by the girls at first, pervaded the shower room and when it dissipated, the girls had been miniaturized to about five inches tall. As they looked around, bewildered at the cavernous room they were now in, the coach of the other school entered the showers with a small animal carrier.

"Sorry, my tiny pets, but I can't take the chance of you beating my girls in the next game. They'll win by forfeit when you don't show up for the next match. Don't worry, I'll find nice owners for each of you.....though I may just keep one of you for myself."