Shrink Master

Re: Doc's World

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:23 am

DocRick wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:32 am
AB23 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:25 am
How tall is Kara??
Kara looks about 4 inches in Kara dollgirl's first image and about 2 inches in the second.
Very close Doc! I am exactly 3 1/2 inches tall in both. This is usually smaller than I prefer to be, but I had always wanted to see how it felt to be so teeny and a previous Master made my fantasy come true one day and took these pics! I felt so very petite looking SOOO far up at the face of a doll I used to play with as a little girl (I mean when I was younger...I guess I am still a little girl!)

Kara :kiss:

Tags:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:06 pm

It's kinda fun when they resist peeling when freshly shrunk. Restraining them with just a finger and thumb while their clothing is being removed piece by piece, they try to fight but it's futile as they slow loose what's left of their dignity. Usually within a few days, they realize that struggling is useless and become more compliant. That's when I get a little bored with them, sell them on The Dark Web and find a new girl to play with.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:33 am

"OMG. You put the shrinking pills in her beer and they worked !!!"

"Ha, ha. Yeah, Micheal gave them to me. Isn't she cute?"

"This is not funny you two !!!"

Oh, yes it is. Hey, you have the antidote, right?"

"What antidote?"

"Didn't Michael give you anything else? A white powder?"

"Yes, but I thought it was coke or smack. I threw it in the dumpster outside. I don't do drugs."

"It has to be given within 8 hours or the shrinking is permanent."

"Micheal's out of town until Monday."

(Rumbling sound as dumpster is emptied into the garbage truck)

"Oh shit. Well, now I'm glad I never threw out my old dollhouse. Looks like we're gonna need it."

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:42 am

Saturday night bath. Music, candlelight, and hot chi tea to keep her skin soft and silky for her owner's caresses later.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:59 pm

Joe snuck a portable matter miniaturizer from the university research center where he worked and as a prank, shrunk his wife Marta, down to the size of a house cat. To his surprise, she didn't get angry, but really loved it. She started making him shrink her every evening after work and she would snuggle in his lap while watching television. Then one day, she came home with a sexy cat costume from the adult store and began pretending she was a cat, playing with cat toys and ball of yarn and contentedly purring as Joe stroked her while she curled up in his lap. Joe thought it was cute, so he went along with her little fantasy.

Then a pandemic struck. Marta's job shut down and Joe started working from home. She would do her normal things, cleaning, laundry, shopping, cooking, etc, in the mornings, then right after lunch, she would have him shrink her and she would be a cat for the rest of the day. But, she soon got bored playing by herself, and she started bugging him while he was working.

Joe got an idea.......he miniaturized the two college girls who lived in the apartment above them and dressed them as mice. He turned them loose in the apartment and Marta would chase them all over the apartment. With the shutdown and quarantine, no one even noticed the two girls missing. Marta would never harm the two girls, but she kept busy chasing, tormenting and terrorizing them all day. At night, she would be so horny, when Joe restored her to normal size, they would have the best sex they ever had. Sometimes, Joe and Marta would use one or the other girl as sex toys as a little bonus to the fulfillment of Marta's cat fantasies. Otherwise, the two girls would live in a hamster cage when Joe and Marta lived their regular lives and hoping the pandemic never ends...........

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:24 am

Natalie Komonovsky was preparing for her Olympic tennis tournament and wanted some time to be alone to think and work on her serve. She managed to evade her hotels security team and escape to the countryside where she found a tennis court with no one around. As she practiced her serves, she noticed an old man shuffling along the edge of the court. She didn't pay any attention to him until he stopped and began to stare at her. She turned to him and asked him to leave as she wished to be alone. The old man slowly reached into his overcoat pocket and pulled out an object that resembled a large TV remote control. He aimed it at her, hit a button and she was enveloped in a bright light. When the light dissipated, Natalie realized that she had been miniaturized. As the old man walked towards her, he peeled back his hood and she recognized him as a stalker, a man she dated once, then refused to see him again as he was creepy. The giant hand reached down for her and she made a valiant, if not laughable, attempt to defend herself with her tiny tennis racket.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:58 am

Walking back to her dorm after shopping in the town, Amie saw an accident between a tanker truck and a car, the car had rearended the tanker truck and she noticed something leaking from the truck. She wanted to get past the accident scene so she crossed the street, but as she did, a speeding car drove through the leaking fluid and she was splashed with it. It didn't hurt or burn her, she just wiped the liquid off as best she could and continued on towards the college campus, planning on taking a good shower and throwing away the clothes she was wearing when she got there.

As she walked, she stumbled, one of her shoes coming off. As she put it back on, she noticed it was loose....both her shoes felt loose. As she stood up, her jeans, normally very snug, dropped to her ankles and her waist length jacket was now thigh length. Beginning to panic, she started running, soon finding herself naked and only around 5 inches tall. Looking around, she saw a giant-sized person. Running up to them, she started yelling for help, only to find the person shriek and try to stomp on her. She had to hide in a sticky soda cup when a dog being walked noticed and started barking at her. Then a couple of children saw her and started chasing her, laughing and trying to catch her. She managed to duck into a small drainpipe. The children poked a long stick into the pipe, and she went farther into the pipe to escape them, eventually finding herself in the basement of a vacant pharmacy, closed for years due to the "big box pharmas" which had opened in town.

She realized that she could not expect to find sympathetic help from the giants in her now oversized world. Over the next few days, she explored the basement and the first floor of the building, gathering up anything that she thought she could use to survive. She found a sponge and wool glove that she could use as a bed. Tape and glue, and a large cardboard box she started to modify into a house. Safety pins, a razor blade, a small burlap bag that once held a bottle of perfume and a piece of cloth that she could use as a wrap until she could make more suitable clothing. Even a plastic fork that she thought she could use to defend herself against mice or rats she may cross paths with. Only after dark, she would venture out of the building to search for food, finding the people she used to live around were terrible litterbugs, but what they threw on the ground had enough of their contents remaining to be a meal for one as tiny as her. On the first evening, she found a discarded and partially consumed pudding cup and a peanut butter cracker package with one of the crackers still inside. What she could find, she dragged into her lair where she could eat in relative safety.

Then, a few weeks after her nightmare began, while exploring a new area outside of her normal search perimeter, she found a set of barefoot prints in the soft ground....the same size as hers.................. :?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:31 pm

Akiri's mother was very early in her pregnancy with her when the meltdown of a nuclear power plant occurred, and she had been exposed to the radioactive fallout. Miraculously, she didn't seem to suffer any affects from the radiation, but her pregnancy seemed to stop as she stopped gaining weight. Ultrasounds showed Akiri was still developing normally in structure, but not size. When she was finally born, she was barely an inch long. After she was born, she continued to grow as a normal girl, but she stayed tiny, reaching adulthood at a mere 5 inches tall.

She was able to attend school, carried around by a friend and graduated from high school and began college. That was when she met Kevin, a hakujin who was living in Japan with his diplomat parents. To their surprise, a friendship began quite quickly after they met at a mutual friend's party. Soon, the friendship blossomed into affection, and they began dating regularly.

Kevin had one vice and that was Pokémon games. He played regular games with friends, and he became quite proficient and won every game that they played. He then ventured into an underground circuit of playing for money. He began to make good money at these games and even though Akiri warned him against it, he was in too deep to quit.

One night, he was playing the game and Akiri had come along with him. His opponent lost several of the first rounds and Kevin had won a nice pot, but then, his luck changed, and he started losing. Soon, he was deep in debt to his opponent, who announced the games were over and he demanded his winnings. Kevin had nowhere near enough money to pay off and tried to negotiate a deal to pay later.

Two heavily tattooed men entered the room. Kevin now found out that his opponent was with the Yakusa. His opponent proposed one last game, winner take all. When Kevin told him he had nothing left to wager, he pointed to Akiri. "Yes, you do. She is worth at least as much as you owe me. So, will it be one more game or your left hand?"

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:09 pm

Todd was preparing for a massive Pokémon Go tournament with a large cash prize. Wanting to win, he found and downloaded an app from a Dark Web site. It was expensive but it should guarantee him winning the tournament.

The day of the tournament, he took his phone and went to the park and started playing among a crowd of thousands, some of which wore costumes for the event. He happened to see a cute girl dressed as Pikachu and wanted to take a picture of her. He walked up to her and said "Pikachu, I found you" and touched the camera circle. He was shocked when she seemed to disappear. He lowered his camera and started looking around and when he looked down, he saw the girl, now only 5 inches tall. He took a quick glance around and with everyone's faces buried in their iPhones, inexplicably, no one noticing what had just happened !!! Todd reached down and picked up the terrified tiny girl and just as a "Karen" started looking at him to see what he was doing, he stuck his phone behind the girl to conceal her from the "Karen" who would surely cause a scene.

No longer interested in the cash prize, Todd took his even better prize home as he smugly said to himself, "I guess money CAN buy happiness !!!"

Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Teenytinyone » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:04 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:23 am
DocRick wrote:
AB23 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:25 am
How tall is Kara??
Kara looks about 4 inches in Kara dollgirl's first image and about 2 inches in the second.
Very close Doc! I am exactly 3 1/2 inches tall in both. This is usually smaller than I prefer to be, but I had always wanted to see how it felt to be so teeny and a previous Master made my fantasy come true one day and took these pics! I felt so very petite looking SOOO far up at the face of a doll I used to play with as a little girl (I mean when I was younger...I guess I am still a little girl!)

Heheh "when I was little" doesn't quite work out when you're tiny, have to correct myself all the time! :P

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:05 pm

Teenytinyone wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:04 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
DocRick wrote:

Heheh "when I was little" doesn't quite work out when you're tiny, have to correct myself all the time! :P
You are SO right, doll! Just one of the bothersome details we have to deal with so we can have all this "fun" of being really little!
Tiny hugs,

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:06 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:05 pm
Teenytinyone wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:04 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:

You are SO right, doll! Just one of the bothersome details we have to deal with so we can have all this "fun" of being really little!
Tiny hugs,
Personally, I think BOTH of you are perfect just as you are. Now, shall we get down to some of the "fun" to which you were referring?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:15 am

When Micheal Thorton learned his sister, Rebecca, was being harassed by a clique of rich girls at the college, he decided to do something about it. He broke into his father's lab in the Microbiophysiology Department and stole the Matter Miniaturizer. Stalking the girls, he shrunk and abducted them one by one until he had all five.

For the next two months, Micheal and his two sisters played with and tormented the five girls unmercifully. They forced them to wear mouse costumes or be naked and live in a hamster cage. Once the girls had been missed enough school to fail all their classes, he would restore them to normal size. The restoration process wipes all traces of being shrunk from their memories and leaves them with a two-month gap of time. This along with various fake receipts, paid in cash, from Cancun which he planted where they would be found, would totally destroy the reputation of the girls and they would be kicked out of school for "lying" to the administration. The girls would occasionally have nightmares of their time in captivity, but even in therapy, the roots of the nightmares could never be discovered.

Revenge is the sweetest when served "tiny".

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:58 am

When Professor Jenkins learned that his trophy wife was having an affair, instead of a messy divorce, he "borrowed" Professor Thorton's Matter Miniaturizer and shrunk her to the size of a doll. Surprisingly, she enjoyed being tiny, her biggest complaint about her husband had been his lack of assertiveness with her. Now, completely submissive to him, she seemed to take pleasure in his having so much power over her. His newly revived confidence led him to using her in various sexual manners, limited only by his imagination, and she having no say in whatever he wanted to do with her, both of them enjoyed their sex lives again.

After a few years, Professor Jenkins decided to add another tiny lady to his life, miniaturizing a sophomore coed in his Microbiophysiology class. At first, he was concerned that his wife would be jealous of the younger lady, but he soon found out that he needn't worry at all........

I thought the ladies were a little small so I redid the collage.

Last edited by DocRick on Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:24 pm

Becky was a sophomore at the college and had a crush on Zack, the captain of the football team. Hoping to get him to notice her, she got herself invited to a costume party the jock fraternity was having on Saturday. She was trying to decide what kind of costume she wanted to wear that would attract Zack's attention. One of her friends told her she had seen Zack looking at Pokémon costumes at a store in town. Becky started to make the sexiest Pikachu costume she could think of, surprised that a jock would have any interest in Pokémon, but whatever works.

Ernie was a gifted guy who, at 21 had his PhD in microbiophysiology and was conducting research and teaching at the college. Ernie also was a genius at football strategy and plays and by analyzing the football team's opponent's films, he was able to predict their plays and instantly develop a counter. With his guidance, the football team had finally started winning and was looking at their first shot ever at the championship. As the source of the team's success, he was adopted by the football team and invited to all their social activities, including the costume party.

Daphnee was Ernie's twin sister. While she didn't get his father's genes for intelligence, she did inherit her mother's looks, charm and athletic agility and had been selected as one of the cheerleaders for the varsity football team. She also had eyes for Zack and planned to make her move on him at the party.

Saturday arrived and Becky donned her costume and arrived at the party. To her disappointment, Zack was dressed as a pirate and the only other Pokémon costume wearing attendee was Ernie, the nerd, who had a large collection of Pokémon paraphernalia.  She figured her costume was sexy enough to get Zack's attention anyway, so she started partying and giving Zack some free shots at her body whenever she noticed him noticing her, while dodging Ernie who as the only other Pokemon costume wearing partygoer, AND a girl, was trying to get her to notice him.

It didn't take Daphnee long to recognize that she had some competition. Desperate, she stole Ernie's phone and in his contacts, she found one of his equally gifted and nerdy friends phone number, a guy who she knew had a crush on her and would never refuse ANYTHING she asked him to do. She called him and asked him in her most flirtatious voice, to "borrow" the matter miniaturizer that Ernie had been developing for the government. He brought the TV remote control device to the party and with a wink and a kiss on his cheek, she took the device from her smitten stooge, promising to see him later.

From one of less scrupulous jocks, Daphnee got some GHB and slipped it in Becky's beer. She kept an eye on her as she began to fall under the influence of the beer and the drug, waiting for an opportunity to complete her plan. After about 20 minutes, Becky went to the bathroom and Daphnee followed her. Becky passed out just after relieving herself and was now lying prostrate on the bathroom floor. Daphnee pulled the matter miniaturizer from her purse and shrinking her to about 5 inches tall, slipped her into her purse and then locked her purse in her car. She returned to the party and now with Becky out of the picture, she garnered the undistracted attention of her objet de désir, Zack.  

The next morning, Becky woke up on a hard surface with a major hangover. As she tried to clear her head, a number of manikins began to come into focus all around her. The manikins started to take the shape of Pokémon figures. Trying to understand what was going on, she heard loud voices coming closer, recognizing one of the voices as Daphnee.....

"Come on Ernie. You have just got to see this", as she led Ernie to the desk where the wide-eyed and dumbstruck Becky stood surrounded by Ernie's Pokémon collectible figures.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:56 am

"Quit squirming around so I can get this fixative solution in you. Do you want to keep getting smaller?"

"Will this make me normal size again?"

----crickets chirping----

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:26 pm

Between her freshman and sophomore years at college, Vickie who was a political science major, got an internship job at the Capital. It was basically a go-fer job, "go for this" and "go for that", and to look pretty. One day while delivering papers to one of the senators, she overheard a conversation between the senator and a foreign agent. From what she heard, the senator was committing treason. She panicked and fled the building and went home. She didn't think anyone had seen her, but she knew there were cameras in the hallways, and she may be discovered when some agent views the footage. Not knowing anything else to do, she contacted the Central Investigation Service.

The CIS agent she talked to told her to meet him in the park. He took her back to their headquarters and left her in a secure room, returning after a few minutes with a cup of coffee. As she drank the coffee, not having slept in a few days, she began to get sleepy and laid her head down on the desk and closed her eyes.

When she awoke, she found herself in a plastic boxlike room, wearing a full body mouse costume. The door to the room was open and when she went out and looked around, she was horrified.

The agent, who was now as big as a building, smiled down at her and said, "I'm sorry for this. My orders were to eliminate you and dispose of your body, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Besides, it's my daughter's birthday and she always wanted a pet mouse."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:08 pm

While attending a Pokémon convention, Jessica who had come as Pikachu, suddenly and inexplicably found herself tiny and trapped on top of a giant desk. She tried to hide from the "giants" surrounding her and jumped into a jar full of toy Pokémon figures. A handful of toys were suddenly dropped into the jar, one of them striking her in the head and she let out a "yelp". Rubbing her head, she raised her eyes to find she was looking up at the shocked face of a "giant" collector, whose shocked expression slowly changed to a smile as he put the jar into his shoulder bag and walked out of the convention.....

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:31 am

Over the years working at the animal shelter, I've heard every reason for giving up one's pet. Some were obviously lame, others were heartbreaking. And here was another one.....husband left her after cleaning out the bank account, lost her job, lost her house, her car broken down in an alley, she has to move into one of the most dangerous homeless shelters in the city where numerous rapes and murders have been reported and now she has to give up her beloved dog that she raised from a puppy. Normally, I mind my own business and don't get involved in their troubles, just get the paperwork filled out, take custody of the animal and wish the former owner "Good luck". But this time, it was different. This woman had lost everything in her life, but she was willing to give her best friend a chance for a better life than she could provide. I just had to do something, but what? I lived on a meager salary, could only afford a studio apartment on the 7th floor of an apartment building close enough to the shelter that I could walk to work. I had very little cash, nothing in the bank and my credit cards were frozen. I had nothing to offer her except...........

I asked her to wait in my office while I made a telephone call. I went outside and called my friend Micheal Thorton, the son of the famed microbiophysiologist, Professor Thorton. I told him I needed a favor, and it was possibly a life-or-death situation. Micheal just told me he didn't want to know anything, but he trusted my judgement. He would be there in 15 minutes.

I stood outside smoking a cigarette until Micheal arrived. He handed me a small gym bag and said he would be waiting around the corner. I went back inside the shelter and to my office where the lady, the paperwork showed her name as Kara, was waiting with her dog. I looked at her and said, "Sorry, I don't know of any other way to help you." I pointed the matter miniaturizer at her and her dog and activated it at the 1/12 scale size ratio setting. She and her dog shrunk to half the size of a Barbie doll, even a little bit less. I scooped them both off of the chair seat and put them the breast pocket of my coat. I told my boss that I was leaving early and walked home, dropping into a pet store on my way.

Now at in my apartment, I took Kara and her dog out of my coat pocket and held them in my palm. I looked at her terrified eyes as she hugged her dog. I told her that I didn't know of any other way that she could be safe and stay together with her dog. I set them both down on the coffee table while I assembled the mouse condominium. We chatted while I worked. As the hours went by, I told her that she and her dog would stay with me, no strings attached and she wouldn't have to work or worry about finding food or somewhere to live again. Her fear soon diminished and she smiled for the first time since she walked into my office. As we played with her dog, who at his diminished weight, was bounding around like a puppy again. Lying across the palm of my hand, Kara kicked off her shoes, pulled off her socks and removed her hoody and laid her head down on my hand, her hand drawing little paths along the ridges of my skin as my finger drifted up and down her back, caressing her tiny, sexy body from her neck down to her cute little......... :oops: .

I think this may be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.............. 

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:07 pm

Serena had been working as a student aid in the Microbiophysiology department in her sophomore year at the university. She had been invited to attend a faculty party where she met the wife of her professor. She thought she had had too much to drink and was feeling lightheaded and found a bedroom to lie down in for a few minutes to clear her head.

When she woke up, she found herself on the floor in a different room. The room looked very odd, the walls and floor were made from a very rough material. She stumbled to the door and found it unlocked and pushed it open. Finding herself in a beautiful garden, she started walking around. She got to a wall and followed it around back to her starting point, finding no gates or openings in the wall, which looked twenty feet tall. Looking up, all she could see was blue sky. Examining some of the vegetation, the shrubs and ornamental grass looked rather normal, but felt different, much thicker folage than the ones in the campus gardens and there were a flowers that were taller than any sunflower she had seen.

She hadn't seen or heard anyone else around, so she called out. She continued to walk around the garden when she felt a rumbling under her feet. As she looked around, she suddenly saw a giant woman, who resembled her professor's wife that she had met the night before. Frozen in place, she couldn't get her feet to run as a giant hand reached down towards her. Fingers the size of telephone poles wrapped around her body. The giants thumb and forefinger wrapped around her torso and the middle, ring and little finger curled around her left leg, the middle finger sliding between her thighs and she found herself straddling the finger like sitting on a horse. As the giant woman lifted her high into the air, Serena was able to look around and discover that the professor's wife was not a giant, but somehow, she had become a tiny girl, the size of a doll.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:47 pm

Helena had always said she would marry into money and power. She made good on her boast when she married a congressman twice her age. Not being satisfied with this, she pressured her husband into running for president. However, the Party had already decided that the only chance to beat the opponent was to select a younger woman of color. Helena persisted and pushed her husband into running as an Independent. This infuriated his Party and he not only failed miserably in his presidential run, but he was blackballed by his Party and lost the next congressional election. Helena didn't want to waste any more time on a loser and decided to divorce her husband and try again with a more influential political husband. Her husband found his search history on her phone and did not want to go through a messy divorce which not only would cost him half of his fortune but would put a kabash on any future political bids.

He contacted one of his contributors, a professor of microbiophysiolgy, and paid him to have Helena miniaturized after he drugged her wine. When she woke up in her stepdaughter's dollhouse, she was infuriated.

"You son of a bitch. You shrunk me rather than be a man and face up to your failures !!!!! Change me back NOW !!!!"

"You don't appear to be in any position to make any demands. My daughter will be home from college soon and since she never liked you anyway, I think she'll have a lot of fun with you. In the meantime, my order for my little blue pills just arrived and I think this will be a good time to see if they work."

QTips
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by QTips » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:11 pm

In reviewing your various stories, I've determined that there sure are a lot of lab accidents in this world of yours. Haven't they ever heard of OSHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:16 pm

QTips wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:11 pm
In reviewing your various stories, I've determined that there sure are a lot of lab accidents in this world of yours. Haven't they ever heard of OSHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

These labs are all working under OSHA's radar. Paid for by the shadow government, ya know? Kind like a certain virus........ :o

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:01 am

The year is 2045 and the Earth's population has far exceeded its capacity to sustain the human race. The NWO government had decided to utilize a new technology to ease the burden on the planet, this technology being the miniaturization of matter, or shrinking. First the prison population of the world was miniaturized, and the now tiny inmates sold as pets. As the demand for tiny human pets increased, homeless people and the more primitive third world country populations were miniaturized to meet the demand. The government, enjoying the success of the program as well as the personal profits they received, turned a blind eye to these black marketeers as the population of the planet's normal sized people dwindled to a more satisfactory number. A side benefit of the program was the money spent on social programs for these same people was no longer necessary and the money redirected to programs benefiting the leaders and upper-class members, rather than the dregs of society. The shrunken pets lost all their human rights and the only laws regarding them were the prohibition of creating and distributing of "snuff" films, where the shrunken humans were killed in horrific manners. Of course, some entreprenuering individuals began grabbing, shrinking and trafficking other people not on the government's list on the black market.

Kenji was one of these persons kidnapped from her small town in South America. Selected for her exotic beauty, she was grabbed off the street on her way home from the community college, shrunk and then trained using some of the more questionable methods employed by black market dealers, she was sold to a wealthy middle-aged wife of a highly placed politician. While she enjoys a life better than most of the pet people, she still has to suffer the indignities of being a pet such as living in a cage, not being permitted to wear clothing and being paraded around like a purebred exotic dog when she is shown off at parties or when her owner takes her along on shopping trips to the local commons. Stopping for lunch at one of the restaurant patios, her owner was advised by the snobbish server, that "those things" are not permitted to be on the tables. Kenji had to stand on the ground along with the dogs, cigarette butts and chewed pieces of gum, safely leashed to her owner and not permitted to move until her owner dropped a few crumbs of food on the ground for her to eat.

Image of "Kenji" graciously provided by DA artist Size Master.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:37 pm

Several female students at the college had disappeared without a trace. All their belongings were still in their dorm rooms and their cars were in the parking lot. No clues, no evidence, nothing was found except for one suspicious circumstance........all the girls were enrolled in the Microbiophysiology class taught by Professor Thorton.

Erin was a new CBI agent. At 23 years old and an attractive blonde, she strongly fit the profile of the missing girls and she was assigned to enroll in the class as an undercover student. During the first few weeks, meeting and chatting with the other students, she didn't get many leads, though all the missing girls had said they had been assisting the Professor after hours for extra credit. Several other girls had also been assisting the Professor, but didn't disappear. Erin realized that the missing girls were all blonde and pretty but the other girls were either not blondes or weren't very attractive. Their seemed to be a link here, but she didn't want to say anything to her superiors as she didn't want to look foolish if this turned out to be a red herring.

Erin signed up to assist the Professor and on the day she was assigned, she showed up to the lab. She was a bit surprised to find the Professor was not there, but his wife, who also worked at the college was. She told Erin to watch a computer scene and looked for any abnormalities that may pop up during the experiment. While Erin was closely monitoring the screen, she felt a sharp pain in her right shoulder. She turned around to see the Professor's wife standing there with a syringe. She wheeled about to confront her attacker, but she blacked out and collapsed to the floor.

She started to wake up. She was groggy and couldn't open her eyes for a minute as they hurt from the bright light shining on her. She felt that her wrists and ankles were bound and there was a piece of tape over her mouth. She could tell she was mostly naked and was lying on a very warm and soft surface that seemed to be slightly moving. As she forced her eyes open, she realized that she had been somehow miniaturized and was lying in the palm of the Professor's wife.

Then she heard the Professor's wife talking on what she recognized as a "burner phone"......."Yes, I have another one for you. Just as you specified....pretty and blonde. Same price as before and I'll meet you in the usual place."

Erin knew that she had solved the mystery of the missing students, but unfortunately, she wouldn't be able to file her report.......... :lol: