Doc's World

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Doc's World

Post by DocRick » Sun May 28, 2023 12:10 am

Joshua had found a Ouija board in the attic of the century old house their parents had just purchased. His older sister Sam teased him about playing with it, telling him only fools believe in magic and crap like that. One day as he was playing with it, he closed his eyes and made a wish: "Oh, Ouija board, I don't want to have a big sister anymore". When he opened his eyes, he was no longer the "little" brother......... /Image

Tags:

Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Teenytinyone » Sun May 28, 2023 11:57 am

All these have been wonderful! :)

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun May 28, 2023 12:01 pm

Teenytinyone wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 11:57 am
All these have been wonderful! :)
:D

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon May 29, 2023 2:41 pm

"Yeah, I got the last one. Call the professor and tell him the radio-tracking collars work great. I'll put this one back in her cage. Make sure you close up all the holes we made in the screens and floorboard so they would think they could escape." Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue May 30, 2023 1:05 am

Pranking their tiny friend at lunch. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue May 30, 2023 12:40 pm

"Now Sara, you play nice with your little sister while Mommy and Daddy talk to the lawyers about your ownership papers."

"MOM !!! Don't leave me with her. She thinks I'm a doll".

"Well, you better get used to it. You know your condition is permanent. The lawyer said he can get me full ownership of you for now and she just may become your owner when she grows up." Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue May 30, 2023 9:08 pm

"Daddy said I have to watch you while he's away. You've been misbehaving so into the "time-out room" for you.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue May 30, 2023 11:03 pm

After seeing the #TikTok "tie-me-up" challenge, Joey found a new way to humiliate his formerly big sister.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed May 31, 2023 11:56 am

"Put me down !!! I'm not your dolly !!! MOMMMMMM !!!" Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed May 31, 2023 8:50 pm

Nothing ruins a trip to the beach than your big, formerly little, sister grabs you off your sand castle just after eating an ice cream cone....... (Idea for this picture was given to me by teenytinyone)
Last edited by DocRick on Wed May 31, 2023 10:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

QTips
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by QTips » Wed May 31, 2023 8:58 pm

I'll bet it's not the first time she was covered in sticky cream, only this time it's cold.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:56 am

Jennifer had been kidnapped walking back to her dorm room after an evening class. She was miniaturized and sold on the Dark Web to a wealthy woman with a penchant for tiny woman as well as enjoying a dabbling into a little S & M with her pet. Most of the time, her bondage scenarios were rather tame, just shackles, leashes and occasional taping down to the desk top, but this new toy her owner just received in the mail looked a bit more intimidating.........(Actually made this one some time ago, but was never satisfied with the end result until now) Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:11 pm

Ever since Abby's microbiophysiologist father was killed in the lab accident that rendered her tiny, Abby and her mother had been inseparable. Her mother quit her job, sold their mansion and bought a smaller house so she could take care of Abby and not worry about money. It has been just the two of them ever since until Jack came into the picture. Abby hated Jack. He was a smooth talker and she saw right through him. Her mother, however, fell for his line of B.S. and accepted his proposal. Abby tried in subtle ways to talk her out of it, but to no avail. Her mother even made her be a flower girl at the wedding. Yes, Abby despised Jack and didn't trust him at all. He never seemed to have a job, was always looking for easy ways to make a quick buck and she kept catching him ogling her, but what she hated and feared the most, though it had not happened yet, was when he would offer to "watch" her so her mother could go out for some alone time. Image
Last edited by DocRick on Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:11 am

What's the matter, little lady? You said you wanted a divorce, and you wanted the house, but you didn't specify which house. Thanks to my good friend Professor Thorton, this doll house is the perfect size for you, and we don't have to waste time and money on lawyers, alimony and other rubbish. You should have been happy with just being my trophy wife. Now, you're nothing but my pretty little toy. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:18 pm

Breanna was an Irish-American woman working as an assistant CEO to a large corporation. She had a fiery temper and a mean spirit when it came to her underlings and anyone else she felt was below her status. On a trip to Ireland, she belittled a very short man with red hair and a beard who was smoking a pipe. He told her that her future position in life will be determined by her treatment of others. She laughed and told him she was too big a deal to worry about other people. What she didn't realize at the time was the advice she was given by the short man was actually a leprechaun curse. Not long after she returned to the states, she experienced sudden episodes of shrinking. She would shrink for a few hours, sometimes a day or two, but it was totally unpredictable. She had to give up driving, lost her job at the corporation, her Manhattan apartment and was left living in a shack on the edges of the worst part of the city, hiding from animals and lecherous humans during each shrinking episode. She finally managed to muster up enough money to go back to Ireland where she found another short man with red hair, beard and smoking a pipe. She begged him to help her. She gave him every last dollar she had, he mumbled some words and told her the curse was lifted. She went home and having no further episodes of shrinking for a month, she managed to get her job back, start driving again and moved back into the city. On a Saturday off, she decided to go to the beach for the day. Casually walking amongst people she felt didn't deserve to enjoy this nice beach, she abruptly sank up to her calves in the sand, which now resembled pebbles to her, surrounded by giants that she had always felt superior to, any one of which would, and one probably did, pick her up, take her home and make her their pet. It would seem the second little redhaired, bearded, pipe smoking man was not a shaman at all, but simply a sham.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:56 am

Jennifer was an aspiring actress just picked for a role in a new movie. She had gone on a party cruise on the director's yacht with a few of the other cast and crew. The yacht was rammed by a whale and Jennifer was thrown overboard just before gas fumes in the engine compartment caused the yacht to explode, killing everyone else on board. Fortunately for Jennifer, a lift raft was blown from its rack. She was able to swim to it and climb on. The raft was well stocked with provisions and Jennifer drifted for three weeks until she spotted land. When the raft hit shore, she jumped out and began to dance for joy at being saved..........a few moments later, she was found by one of the inhabitants of the island, a race of giants more than 10 times her size. The few other humans that were misfortunate to end up on this island were considered playthings by the giants and never heard from again. She will soon realize the rest of the cast and crew got off much easier than she. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:04 am

Rachel Thorton was outraged when she heard that her best friend, Angela, had been talking trash about her. She and Angela had shared some of their most private secrets and dreams so this betrayal really struck her hard. She began to plot her revenge. She didn't want to have any harm befall Angela, just some humiliation, enough to teach her some manners. She learned of a frat party that was going to be in a few days and Angela and her sorority girlfriends were to be there. Rachel sucked up to one of the frat boys and got herself invited. She couldn't just crash it because most people knew she was not the pushy type and would only attend a private function, even a free-for-all frat party, without being invited. So the night of the party, she got dressed, but not as hot as she normally would. She dressed down a bit to not attract a lot of unwanted attention from the frat boys which would interfere with her plans. She picked the lock to her professor father's lab and took the hand held material miniaturization device. She deliberately had picked up some looser fitting clothes so she could duct tape it to her body without it "printing" through her clothes. She didn't let on to Angela that she had been told about her trash talk, she just mingled and chatted until she saw the captain of the football team go into one of the bedrooms with a slutty girl. Knowing he would be busy for a while, she slithered up to Angela and told her he was in the master bedroom and wanted to "talk" to her. She knew Angela had a crush on him and would jump at the chance to get some attention from the captain. Rachel followed her and a minute after Angela went in the bedroom, Rachel went in. Angela asked her what she was doing there, and Rachel just smiled and said "Karma, bitch". She pulled the material miniaturization device out from under her garments and fired at Angela, reducing her to five inches tall. Before she could react, Rachel grabbed her, tied her legs and arms with string she had brought with her, then slipped out of the party through the side door, largely unnoticed except for a few drunks and couples that were too busy coupling to even know who it was that walked by. On her way home, she clutched Angela in her hand, holding her on her lap to keep her down and out of sight from any possible observes. She began to imagine what humiliations she could inflict on
her. Maybe let her brother Michael have her for a while. He would enjoy that. Maybe the hamster wheel trick she used on Lizzy a few
years ago. As she drove towards home, Angela kept screaming for help, kicking her legs and thrashing her head back and forth. Rachel had never had a lesbian thought or desire in her life. She liked men and the more powerful and confident, and richer, of course, they were, the better. Rachel just liked to be taken care of and would be submissive to their dominant personalities to reap the benefits of their egos and their family money. She slowly became aware, with this terrified, five-inch, but very hot girl clutched in hand squirming and screaming, her thrashing head and kicking heels rubbing against the inside of Rachel's thighs, an unfamiliar desire began to enter into her mind darker regions, along with a very noticeable dampness in her panties. Maybe Michael will just have to find a sex toy of his own this weekend........ Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:30 pm

The professor's new intern had one job.......watch the beakers and don't let the liquid boil. Instead of watching the temperature of the liquid closely, she was on her social media page. The liquid boiled, the beaker shattered, spraying the liquid all over her. When the mist cleared, the professor discovered two things: He's gonna need a new intern and the cellular miniaturization formula works. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:37 pm

"I'm done with your carelessness and failing to follow safety procedures. This is the third time you've knocked over the beakers and this time you didn't have your PPE on and now look at you. This was my biological size reduction formula. Well, now I know it works and this will save me hassling with HR to fire you. Now cover yourself with this handkerchief and climb onto my hand. I hope you like bird cages, cause that's where you're going to live until I develop an antidote. Just wait until you meet my daughter. She loves playing with her dolls." Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:19 pm

When you're tossing old furniture, be sure you don't throw out the dollhouse tenant too. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:22 pm

Shrunken mommy doesn't have a say in the matter when her daughter wants to play dolls. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:24 pm

It's hard for a shrunken mommy to get anything done when her daughter wants to play. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:29 pm

"I told you to clean up this mess before I got home. If you can't pull your weight around here, I'll find another way for you to "pay the rent". Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:21 pm

Holly always bragged in school that she would marry money, live in a big fancy house and never worry about money. Flirtation with an older rich man during her freshman year at college ended up with her getting two out of three of her life's goals achieved, though not the way she could ever have imagined it. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:04 pm

Becky was a farmer's daughter and country through and through. She had been attending horticultural classes at the university and was hired as an assistant to a special study of miniaturization of farm animals. The theory of the study was to raise much larger quantities of cows, sheep, pigs, etc in a miniature size, feeding on miniaturized grass, in an effort to reduce the food shortages across the globe. Once the animals are ready for consumption, they would be returned to normal size, shipped to a slaughterhouse, then packaged and shipped all over the world. The professor had already proven the process works, but the National Food Safety Administration demanded more testing, including long term effects on the consumer. Becky was experienced in handling farm animals so she would bring the selected animal into the miniaturization chamber and secure it to a post so it could be miniaturized. She would take the miniature animals, once restored to normal size, back to the stable for study. The weather service had forecast several days of severe weather, which would stop all testing due to the risk of power outages or surges from lightning strikes on the grid. Even as a thunderstorm was approaching, the professor wanted to get in one last test before shutting down for the week. Becky led a sheep into the miniaturization chamber when lightning struck a power station, sending a massive surge of electricity through the grid, including the university's power supply. The power surge caused the miniaturization machine to activate prematurely and both Becky and the sheep were shrunk to one-twelfth of their former size. The surge also blew out every transistor, fuse and wiring harness in the machine. Becky could not be restored to normal size for at least a month until the equipment could be repaired and tested again. She was returned to her family until then. On Saturday night, her friends threw a tailgate party out in the fields. Her best friend took some measures to make her feel as "normal" as possible.

(If you're "country", you'll understand :lol: ) Image