Doc's World

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Doc's World

Post by DocRick » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:51 am

Babysitting for Professor Thorton's children, Maggie, after a long evening of playing board games, put the kids to bed, then lay down on the couch to relax for a while. She dozed off, and upon waking up, she found herself in a very strange room. The floor, walls, ceiling, even the couch seemed to be made out of plastic, even worse, very brightly colored plastic. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she got up, climbed down a plastic ladder, into a plastic kitchen. "WTF?" she was thinking to herself when she heard a very loud voice saying, "Look. Dolly Maggie is awake. Let's play."

Tags:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:22 am

No caption necessary. :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:26 am

"I have had it with her."

"Ha, ha. Oh, relax. You look adorable. I just put your little sister down for a nap. It would seem you might need a nap too........do you need to be changed first? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha."

"Not funny, Mom.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:27 pm

Care and feeding of a shrunken woman.

Being a tiny woman, life can be very stressful, particularly in the first few weeks. It's important to give her special attention periodically to form the proper bonding between you and her. For instance, a cellphone (with the telephone and texting programs disabled) so she can watch movies or videos. A cage can be fear inducing, so a comfortable bed, maybe a soft stuffie to cuddle with helps with the transition. A small Dixie cup for peeing and pooping which can be changed daily will keep the cage cleaner and nicer smelling. Women, of all sizes, love taking bubble baths, but a small bowl (a glass bowl gives you a better view) of water loses its warmth rapidly, so a coffee mug warmer will keep it at a suitable temperature. And of course, cute outfits and a nice selection of shoes (ALL women love shoes) will make your tiny happy and more compliant when you want to play ;) with her.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:42 pm

Avoiding contact with "beans" is the most critical survival tactic for "borrowers". Most prefer to use the cover of darkness or concealment beneath furniture as the best method to avoid detection. Some of the more stouthearted, or foolhardy, if you prefer, use camouflage to "hide in plain sight" on their ventures into the "bean world".

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:40 am

Tricked into participating in her professors miniaturization experiment, Maribel tried to flee, momentarily escaping the grasping hands of her professor and his assistant.....her flight was short lived however as she was caught when she tripped and fell over a carelessly dropped Cheeto on the floor. :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:49 pm

Lindyn hated the kids at the college in her hometown. All rich and snobby, even the frat boys, they acted like everyone who actually lived there was their servants. Unable to afford to go to college, she apprenticed with her father at repairing arcade machines. Not computer games, but the classic machines like pinball games, BB duck hunting games and her favorite, The Claw Machine, one of which was malfunctioning and needed for a frat party that night.

It was a rather warm day, and she was working in her normal cutoff shorts and a guy's button up shirt. Going over all the mechanics of The Claw Machine, she found a small piece of broken spring jamming the sprocket. She removed it, found where it belonged and replaced it. The machine was now working perfectly. As a kick in the shorts to the frat boys, she raised the price of each play. Hell, they could afford it and she could use the extra cash when she cleans out the coin box when it's returned. Before closing it up, she checked her tool belt and found one of her screwdrivers were missing. Looking into the pile of balls, she saw it and while reaching in to grab it, she saw a strange ball that didn't belong there. She stretched but it was just out of reach, so she climbed up and leaned way inside the machine. When she grabbed it, she felt an intense shock, causing her flinch upwards, striking her head on the claw. She faded into darkness, knocked unconscious by the blow to her head.

When she regained consciousness, she found herself surrounded by giant balls, each nearly as big as she. Lindyn looked around, but her vision was impeded by very bright lights from the ceiling. Trying to figure out where she was, she heard a familiar sound......the sound of the claw mechanism in operation, but much, much louder than normal. She looked up and saw the claw, now huge, like the spread talons of a pterodactyl, directly above her. As it abruptly descended, she dove out of the way as it crashed down onto one of the balls. As she scrambled over the balls, the claw ascended, tracked her movements and dropped again, this time catching her toolbelt as it raised. She managed to unbuckle her belt and she dropped with a thump back onto the pile of balls. Looking back up, she saw the claw coming towards her again. As it dropped, she leaned to the side, but one of the appendages snagged her shirt and began to drag her upwards until her shirt, now the consistency of tissue paper, tore away and she again fell onto the balls, her shirt hanging from the claw. Ditching her shoes to move faster as she climbed over the between the balls with the claw pursuing her, she fell and the claw dropped on her, two of the tangs hitting two balls, but one of the tangs hooked her shorts. As she began to be lifted, upside down, she unbuttoned her shorts and slipped out of them, landing hard on one of the balls. Stunned by the impact, she was unable to move when the claw descended again, directly on top of her. As it began to raise, the three tines of the claw wrapped around the ball she was lying on, pinning her to the top of the claw. She struggled and kicked, tried to open the claw to escape, but could only watch helplessly as the claw moved over top of the hopper. It raised higher, then opened, she and the ball falling into the hopper, then sliding down the chute into the awaiting hands of a drunken frat boy, one who had asked her out several times and each time receiving a "go to hell" response from Lindyn. As he looked at the tiny, nearly naked girl dangling by one of her ankles from his thumb and index finger, he smiled at her and said, "Well, now. Guess who's going to hell tonight? You should have been nicer to me. You're gonna wish you had been before this night is over".

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:48 pm

Kelly had always been a rather unruly teenager, sneaking out of the house to go to parties and hanging out with kids her parents would have preferred she didn't. Finally, graduating high school, she started college, but her partying interfered with her grades. To make up some points, she volunteered to participate in some experiments at the microbiophysiology lab. Unfortunately, a miscalculation in the computer programing caused an overload on the matter miniaturizer and it burned out all its circuitry as well as reducing Kelly to the size of a doll. No longer able to stay at the college while the equipment was rebuilt, her mother drove up there to pick her up and bring her back home. When the got home, her mother said, "Sorry, but I turned your old room into my craft room and besides, it wouldn't be safe for you to be running around underfoot. So I got you a new "room" where you will be safe. I hope you like it (whispering to herself "as if you had any choice in the matter.")

randomguywhosthere
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by randomguywhosthere » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:52 pm

Really like this one, the angle and posing of the handheld are both great! Also, tiny rainbow socks!

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:53 am

randomguywhosthere wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:52 pm
Really like this one, the angle and posing of the handheld are both great! Also, tiny rainbow socks!
Thanks. I just stumbled onto the picture while searching for photostock.....actually, everything in this collage I stumbled upon while searching for photostock and they just fell in together. I thought her outfit could pass for doll clothes. :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:19 pm

Becky wanted to play dollhouse with her "little-big" sister, but Roberta wasn't in the mood to play. When their mother stepped out of the room to take a private telephone call, Becky found a skein of yarn and made Roberta a "captive audience".

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:24 pm

While Stacey's size diminished after the accident at the University Laboratory, her attitude didn't. Her mother couldn't just send her to her room anymore as she would just slip under the door. So, she decided a new way to enforce "time-outs" was needed.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:59 pm

Having no living relatives, when Constance, who preferred her nickname, Coco, was shrunk in an accident at the University lab, another student, Kimberly, was given custody of her.

Coco: "Why do I have to wear this collar?"

Kimberly: "It's for your own safety. I can hear the bells if you're wandering around on the floor."

Coco: "Okay, but why do I have to live in the hamster cage?"

Kimberly: "Again, it's for your own safety. If I have guests over, I have to keep you somewhere safe."

Coco: "Okay, but why can't I wear any clothes?"

Kimberly: Silent smile.

Rusco57
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rusco57 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:20 pm

Love that work, such a nice little body.
I firmly believe that under 2' tall should not wear clothes...and above 2' tall is optional...

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:24 pm

Rusco57 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:20 pm
Love that work, such a nice little body.
I firmly believe that under 2' tall should not wear clothes...and above 2' tall is optional...
It all depends on the situation. If the tiny's life is as a doll for a child, clothing is mandatory. If as a pet or toy for an adult, optional......for the big, that is, the tiny has no choice in the matter. :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:34 pm

Most of the time, Tiffany didn't mind being left to entertain her big-little brother, Timmy, but she really didn't care for the times they were left with crayons, markers and paper. Timmy was a bit messy and his hands and most of Tiffany ended up rather................colorful. :shock:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:26 pm

The public had grown weary of the influx of television shows made with AI and CGI. A producer at Dream Works came up with an idea. He was friends with Professor Thorton, the famed microbiophysiologist, who had developed the still secret process of miniaturization of people. He came up with a show involving a teenage girl, overwhelmed with the struggles and pressures of teenage life, would fantasize herself as a doll. In her mind, she would shrink herself and live life in a dollhouse, her safe space from life. To make the show real, she would actually be miniaturized and real dollhouse sets would be used for the show.

The initial screening of the show for a selected audience met with mixed reviews. It seemed most of the viewers just thought it was another show made with AI, CGI or Greenscreen. The producer decided to make it public that they were using a shrunken actress to make the show and a big publicity show was planned.

"Gabby", the eighteen year old unknown actress named Maggie, was shrunk and placed among the dollhouse sets and the public was permitted to see her. The showing was a hit, hundreds of reporters and fans of the network came and saw the tiny actress performing on a table with her props. The number of people attending caused a delay in the program and it ran much later than planned. The owner of the venue had another show scheduled and demanded this show be ended so they could clean up and set up for the next one. The crew began to break down the equipment and sets, forgetting about the tiny Maggie still on the table. The rush of the "giants" around her, panicked Maggie and she hid in one of the playsets, which was accidentally closed by one of the crew, unaware she had taken refuge inside.

One of the venues housekeeping staff was Maria, a young single mother of two girls. Being paid minimum wage, she couldn't afford many toys for her girls, especially the sets made from this television show. Seeing an opportunity, she grabbed one of the playsets off the table and put it in the garbage bag in her cleaning cart. She stashed the playset in her locker and returned to her work. As she was working now in a different part of the venue, she didn't notice the commotion when the producer and crew couldn't find Maggie, who was now locked within the housekeeper's locker. When her shift was over, she retrieved the playset and took it home. She got home, made dinner for her girls, then called them into the playroom. She presented the playset to her girls who immediately began playing with it, ecstatic as they loved the show and now had a playset of their own like they saw on the television show.

Maria left the girls to play, made herself a drink and sat down to watch some television. After an hour, she went to the playroom to check on the girls and was stunned to see them playing with the tiny and terrified Maggie. Maria mind spun for a minute, panicking that she would be arrested for stealing the playset, let alone kidnapping the tiny actress. Sitting down in a chair, she watched her girls gleefully playing with their new "doll". As the alcohol in her drink began taking a calming affect on her, Maria decided that the safest option for her would be to keep her actions secret and keep Maggie as a doll for her girls and, seeing how attractive the tiny actress was, began to contemplate the things she could do with a tiny girltoy of her own.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:34 pm

Babysitter: "You're telling me you shrunk me with some app you found on line, then deleted your browsing history? Seriously, now you're playing a game? And these are the best doll clothes you could find for me? You are in big trouble, LITTLE girl. When your parents get home, I'm gonna.........."

Child: "Oh, shut up before I put you in the hamster's cage."

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:12 pm

DocRick wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:34 pm
Babysitter: "You're telling me you shrunk me with some app you found on line, then deleted your browsing history? Seriously, now you're playing a game? And these are the best doll clothes you could find for me? You are in big trouble, LITTLE girl. When your parents get home, I'm gonna.........."

The hidden surprise is that's her new home anyways...

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:50 pm

AB23 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:12 pm
DocRick wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:34 pm

The hidden surprise is that's her new home anyways...

I didn't even think of that.............. :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:08 pm

Maritza, the niece of the mayor of their small Mexican town, was given a job as an assistant to the town police chief as soon as she finished high school.
This, in addition to her 5' 11" frame, taller than any of the other girls and most of the guys, caused her to develop a superiority complex, which she never attempted to conceal. She treated all the "peasants" like dirt, even her old high school classmates.

She attended a fiesta celebrating Mexican Independance Day, dressed in a fine dress, more expensive than anyone else, other than the politicians wives, of course. She just loved to flaunt her status among the other town's folks, stroking her ego and crushing theirs. Most of the town's residents were catholic, but there were some who lived on the outskirts of town that still clung to the old Inca religion. A woman from this group was at the fiesta. She was very short, accentuated by her age-bent back, and Maritza made it a point to belittle her, laughing at her size as well as her outdated religious beliefs. The old woman raised her head to look Maritza in the eyes and muttered some words in the ancient tongue. Maritza just laughed at her.

On her way after the party ended, Maritza began feeling strange. She quickly realized that everything around her was getting farther away....no, not farther away, bigger !!! Within a minute, she was reduced to the height of a tamale's length, about 5 inches. As she looked around for someone to help her, she attracted the attention of a local feral cat. Maritza, seeing the cat, ran towards the closest house, one belonging to one of the "peasants". The yard was enclosed by a mudbrick fence and the gap under the gate was only about an inch and a half and Maritza was able to slip under it and escape the cat.

As she was standing there, feeling proud that she had outwitted the beast, something like a bundle of anacondas encircled her waist. She was lifted off the ground and found herself staring into the massive face of a little peasant girl. The girl was grinning and said, "A new dolly !!!" and carried Maritza over to the old couch on the porch where she had been playing. Maritza demanded the girl release her, but the child simply ignored her and began to play with her as if she actually was a doll. Maritza was unable to put up any kind of resistance as the little girl stripped off her dress and put a doll's dress and plastic wig on her.

As Maritza suffered through this indignity, an old country fable came to her mind.......a cat, who was the biggest and toughest cat in the town, ruled the roost and bullied the other cats to do his bidding. Until, a group of large dogs moved into the town and took over, leaving the cat scavenging for food like the cats he had mistreated before. She began to understand the meaning of the fable......no matter how big you are, don't be mean to others around you, because sooner or later, you'll find someone bigger than you.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:38 am

My girlfriend got shrunk when the matter miniaturizer malfunctioned during the lab portion of her Microbiophysiology class. After two months being studied at the hospital, with no cure evident to restore her to normal size, she was sent home to her parents' house. I finally convinced them to let me take her out again. The night started off well. She looked really hot in the little doll dress her momma bought her and no shoes. We stopped to get a bite at Burger King, where I just pinched off a piece of my Big Mac and a piece of a French Fry. Then we went to a movie. I only had to buy one ticket as I had hidden her in my pocket. (She's a much cheaper date now :lol: ) I should have put her in my shirt pocket......it was hard to concentrate with her wriggling around so much. :shock: After the movie, she asked where to now and I said "How about some miniature golf?

She was not amused. :twisted:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:31 am

Candy loved traveling, but she always said she never slept well anywhere but in her own room. After the accident at the college lab that left her a tiny 5 inch tall girl, her father who knew his way around woodworking tools and her mother who loved decorating, designed and built a foldup, traveling bedroom just her size, complete with a makeup table, dresser and closet. Now, when she takes trips with her normal sized girlfriends, not only does she not have to pay for airfare or motel bills, but her friends also just open up her "room" on any counter, dining or bedside table and she has the same room that she sleeps in at home. And no surprise here, the hotel staff always gives her "special attention". :D

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:30 am

Yvonne was an exotic dancer at a high end adult entertainment establishment. Very popular with the political crowd, she was making good money performing on stage, on the pole and for a price, a lap dance. Until the day she was exposed to radiation at the hospital when an CT scanner malfunctioned. The radiation caused her to shrink to five inches tall. With no cure known to restore her, she was placed in the custody of the owner and she continued to work, but now only on the bar and for special guests of the proprietor, she would still perform private.....lap dances. :shock:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:41 am

Spring cleaning for my storage file. Here's a bunch of stuff I've made, but don't have the mental energy to make a story to go along with. A variety of stuff, doll stuff, nudity, funny stuff, whatever. Hope you like.