Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Paintings generated by AI

Post by Little Sally » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:16 pm

bobvan2 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:30 pm
One can ai png models to still create PS type creativity. LS is right in regards to work put in with renders. I did have my new rig built for rendering.
Not LS lowry I take it? (wish you wouldn't abbreviate so much Bob).

The way I understand it, rendering still requires some skill from the artist to choose suitable models (and pose them) and backgrounds to create a given scenario, right? So in that sense it's your own work you're creating. I'm assuming A1 comes in if you want to "enhance" the features of the characters you've used in order to give them a certain kind of realistic look, or something the program thinks mimics realism.

Which I can understand will appeal to those who create poser or rendered artwork.
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:46 pm

DocRick wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:09 pm
We all have our tastes and preferences. Personally, I don't care for AI or CGI, like the parachute drop scenes in "Band of Brothers". It looked just like a cheap video game, but that's just me.
Yeah, me too broadly speaking. I guess your brain is either tuned to accepting things like CGI or prefers a real "human" element, and I tend to favour the latter. I've no axe to grind against new technologies that improve the visual experience in a cinema for example (even though my brain is telling me it's CGI), but I think would be amateur artists are missing out creatively by using A1. Just my opinion of course.

DocRick wrote:
I like the photocollage, drawings, comics and paintings done by some of our members. I just don't trust computers. I grew up without computers and I've seen every Terminator movie and see how the "future" in those movies seems to be coming true and frankly, it scares the shit out of me. Fortunately, I'll probably be dead before "Skynet" decides humans are a plague and destroys us all, but until then, I'll continue to do what I enjoy doing and hope at least some of you like my stories and colleges too.
Well it's not so much whether other people like your stories and collages Doc, it's about the pleasure you're getting from creating something original that matters. Keep hold of that principal!

Maybe when A1 can produce something as stirring as the old pulp covers and movie posters from years gone by, then perhaps I'll look into it too.
sally g, reincarnated.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:59 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:16 pm

Noted. :D

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:04 am

Little Sally wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:16 pm
bobvan2 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:30 pm
One can ai png models to still create PS type creativity. LS is right in regards to work put in with renders. I did have my new rig built for rendering.

The way I understand it, rendering still requires some skill from the artist to choose suitable models (and pose them) and backgrounds to create a given scenario, right? So in that sense it's your own work you're creating. I'm assuming A1 comes in if you want to "enhance" the features of the characters you've used in order to give them a certain kind of realistic look, or something the program thinks mimics realism.

Which I can understand will appeal to those who create poser or rendered artwork.
Something along those lines. Like WHO was doing by AI painting his models in some renders.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:18 am

DocRick wrote:
We all have our tastes and preferences. Personally, I don't care for AI or CGI, like the parachute drop scenes in "Band of Brothers". It looked just like a cheap video game, but that's just me. I like the photocollage, drawings, comics and paintings done by some of our members. I just don't trust computers. I grew up without computers and I've seen every Terminator movie and see how the "future" in those movies seems to be coming true and frankly, it scares the shit out of me. Fortunately, I'll probably be dead before "Skynet" decides humans are a plague and destroys us all, but until then, I'll continue to do what I enjoy doing and hope at least some of you like my stories and colleges too.
Rendering allow for the creation of creating TV show style stories which motivated me. I used to PS collage as well.

Last edited by bobvan2 on Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:21 am

Little Sally wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:46 pm

Well it's not so much whether other people like your stories and collages Doc, it's about the pleasure you're getting from creating something original that matters. Keep hold of that principal!

I always will. I've done this for decades for my own satisfaction, so it's nice to finally share with other fans of the SW universe. And, a little foreshadowing here, one of my threads is about to go off the hook. :shock:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:25 am

bobvan2 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:18 am
DocRick wrote:
We all have our tastes and preferences. Personally, I don't care for AI or CGI, like the parachute drop scenes in "Band of Brothers". It looked just like a cheap video game, but that's just me. I like the photocollage, drawings, comics and paintings done by some of our members. I just don't trust computers. I grew up without computers and I've seen every Terminator movie and see how the "future" in those movies seems to be coming true and frankly, it scares the shit out of me. Fortunately, I'll probably be dead before "Skynet" decides humans are a plague and destroys us all, but until then, I'll continue to do what I enjoy doing and hope at least some of you like my stories and colleges too.
Rendering allow for the creation of creating TV show style stories which motivated me. I used to PS collage as well.

I agree. Many shows and movies made 50 years ago, could have been much better in appearance with today's technology. But again, King Kong '33 is still my favorite after watching a documentary on how difficult it was to make it with the primitive photographic equipment available at the time. Star Wars IV (the original Stars Wars) is still my favorite for the same reason.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:29 am

DocRick wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:25 am
bobvan2 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:18 am
DocRick wrote:

I agree. Many shows and movies made 50 years ago, could have been much better in appearance with today's technology. But again, King Kong '33 is still my favorite after watching a documentary on how difficult it was to make it with the primitive photographic equipment available at the time. Star Wars IV (the original Stars Wars) is still my favorite for the same reason.
Nice!
Here is a rendered version of that outfit.
Edit you mention gives it a cheap video game look. On the flip side I say it gives it a high end comic book look. Like you say it's all subjective.
In any case we all contribute to our "unique" vision of a common fantasy.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:31 pm

DocRick

Will you say no to a future 6 inches android who can have the body and face of your favourite character, when they achieve total build breathing realism in body and AI behavious, that you can't tell them apart from real living women ???

Or you will order Hermione Granger and Angelina Jolie right away, for starters ???
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:06 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:31 pm
DocRick

Will you say no to a future 6 inches android who can have the body and face of your favourite character, when they achieve total build breathing realism in body and AI behavious, that you can't tell them apart from real living women ???

Or you will order Hermione Granger and Angelina Jolie right away, for starters ???
Before the technology as you describe exists, I will be looking at daisies from the bottoms. And even if they did, I wouldn't. The lack of realisms, emotions and inexplicable human behavior would make it mundane. It would be no different than having sex with an anatomically correct animated
manikin.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:32 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:06 pm

Before the technology as you describe exists, I will be looking at daisies from the bottoms. And even if they did, I wouldn't. The lack of realisms, emotions and inexplicable human behavior would make it mundane. It would be no different than having sex with an anatomically correct animated
manikin.
Fair enough, fair enough, take care... I will order Elizabeth Shue and Gal Gadot, them send you Pics :)

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:24 pm

Back in my youth when I was operating and in my physical prime, I was nearly 6'4" and weighed 225 pounds. I was dating a lady who was 4'10" and weighed around 80 pounds. I could just about encircle her waist with my hands, and I could lift her off the ground effortlessly. I guess she would nearly qualify as an "SW" !!! Maybe she liked me because she had an SW fetish of her own.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:30 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:24 pm
Back in my youth when I was operating and in my physical prime, I was nearly 6'4" and weighed 225 pounds. I was dating a lady who was 4'10" and weighed around 80 pounds. I could just about encircle her waist with my hands, and I could lift her off the ground effortlessly. I guess she would nearly qualify as an "SW" !!! Maybe she liked me because she had an SW fetish of her own.
:lol:

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:53 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:24 pm
Maybe she liked me because she had an SW fetish of her own.
Not many can say - I lived the dream !!!

You can :)

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:54 pm

I had an x who used to "shrink" for me when we did it....

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:33 am

The thing I prefer about "Collaging" over AI or CGI is there is just a touch of phycological realism to the process, such as the difference between Jessica Lange sitting in the giant Kong hand and the CGI affects for Naomi Watts. (If you read the stories about the filming of King Kong '76, Jessica was actually injured slightly by the hand as one might expect would happen when caught by a klutz of a giant beast. You take the picture of the female in her own world, normal size, just living her own life like any other normal person. Through photoshopping or whichever process is used, you remove her from her world by removing the background (her normal world) of the picture and "shrink" her, placing her into what would be to her, a giant landscape or hands, rather than just creating a female from 1's and 0's. The process makes it more of a journey then just arriving at a destination. Again, this is just me. Whatever rocks your boat is fine with me.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:57 am

One limitation in regards to AI. You can't make long stories. Like previous mentioned, I Iook at rendering as a high end comic.

Having different tools I combine "real" characters and 3D items combined. AI would just be another tool...

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:10 pm

bobvan2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:57 am
One limitation in regards to AI. You can't make long stories.
I've seen long stories done with AI pics, but the best examples I know of are no longer online. :( Some nice stuff I found today instead:

https://www.deviantart.com/sizeisanillu ... -960087808

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:32 pm

Shows the potential for sure! @ some point will have to try it. How's yours coming along?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:11 pm

bobvan2 wrote:
One limitation in regards to AI. You can't make long stories. Like previous mentioned, I Iook at rendering as a high end comic.

Having different tools I combine "real" characters and 3D items combined. AI would just be another tool...

Are those your creations? The "gold tone lady" picture has been around for at least 10 years. The mermaid looks more real to me than AI or CGI. I like the "Valerie" picture, the one with the ruler. Great LOTG image.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:15 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:10 pm
bobvan2 wrote:
One limitation in regards to AI. You can't make long stories.
I've seen long stories done with AI pics, but the best examples I know of are no longer online. :( Some nice stuff I found today instead:

The two girls have been popping up in a lot of pictures on DA. I thought they were real until I tried to add them to a collage. Their quality, for lack of a better word, didn't blend well with the actual photograph background and hand.

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:40 pm

DocRick wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:11 pm
bobvan2 wrote:

Are those your creations? The "gold tone lady" picture has been around for at least 10 years. The mermaid looks more real to me than AI or CGI. I like the "Valerie" picture, the one with the ruler. Great LOTG image.
They are real models (not AI ) mixed with CGI hands and props. In a sense they are. I still enjoy producing episodes the best. Making those "quick" collages is a nice distraction from time to time. I like that you got the ruler one was inspired by the horse racing LOTG episode.
I did make that "gold"toned one quite a long time ago. In the Valerie in a tree B&W collage I posted prior I just inserted a mannequin hand in a real LOTG promo pic. That pic is all over the net with other LOTG promo pics. Quite flattering.

Ironically one of my most popular pics on D/A was a pretty simple to put together.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:09 pm

bobvan2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:32 pm
Shows the potential for sure! @ some point will have to try it. How's yours coming along?
Like this:

bobvan2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by bobvan2 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:10 pm

Prof Sai wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:09 pm
bobvan2 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:32 pm
Like this:

LOL I remember that nothing since?

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:39 pm

Well, it was a little discouraging. I managed to successfully use it to generate feet for two pics that had them off frame. It still took a lot of work to straighten them up. But that is it. I'm probably using the wrong program or something.