The Fairy Door

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: The Fairy Door

Post by Teenytinyone » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:04 pm

Phew I'm glad Lydia reacted well to seeing Henry!

Tags:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:42 pm

Upon reaching her unconscious daughter, Lydia dropped Henry, fortunately, onto a clump of soft grass. She scooped Mary up in her arms, carried her to her car and rushed her to the hospital. Henry, exhausted by her run and drained by the adrenaline dump, slowly walked back into the house and into her room and cried herself to sleep. Image

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:50 pm

Poor Henry :(

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:36 pm

Mary was admitted to the hospital for observation and Lydia came back to the manor the next day. She stood in the hallway by the fairy door and said firmly, "Little girl. Come out her right now." Henry hesitantly came to the bottom of the stairs, stopping in the doorway. "Out here" Lydia demanded. Henry stepped out of the doorway and onto the floor. Without warning, Lydia reached down and wrapped her hand around Henry's body, no hesitation like yesterday, pinning her arms to her sides. Lydia lifted Henry into the air, making her head spin with the sudden altitude change and speed of the ascent. Henry, trapped and unable to move anything but her head and feet, stared directly into the face of this bean woman, the mother of an injured child. Lydia could feel the tiny girl's body trembling in her hand as she stared at the face of a creature she never had believed existed. Then, she pulled Henry to her mouth and kissed her entire face. She moved Henry back from her face so they could look at each other. After a pause, Lydia said, "Mary is the only good thing I have in my life, and I almost lost her. She told me everything about you and her. About your friendship over the last few weeks. I was wondering why she had been so happy lately. I thought she had just invented an imaginary friend."

"She told me she was showing off when she fell off the wall. The doctor said if I hadn't gotten her to the hospital so quickly, she may have died." Lydia choked back a sob and said " YOU saved my little girl's life." She lifted Henry back to her lips and kissed her again. This time, she kept Henry close to her lips, just under her nose. She could still smell the apple blossoms in Henry's hair. Her eyes closed and mind drifted back to a night she had shared with a friend, another young war widow, who used apple blossom scented shampoo. They had smoked some weed and drank a bit too much wine that night and some unexpected feelings came out that night and though they never repeated the night, the memory was always lying dormant in the back of her mind........... until now. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:40 pm

The two ladies spent the night on the porch swing, talking about their lives. In the morning, Lydia was preparing to go to the hospital to visit Mary. When she grabbed her keys to leave, she found Henry standing in her purse. "I want to go see her too". Lydia lost the ensuing argument and the two of them went to see Mary. Image

Teenytinyone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Teenytinyone » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:40 pm

Easily transportable! :)

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Teenytinyone wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:40 pm
Easily transportable! :)
Gives a new definition of a "woman's compact". :lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:36 pm

Mary's doctor said she was out of the woods and can go home in a couple days. When the doctor and nurse stepped out, Lydia Reached into her purse and plucked Henry, who had fashioned a cloak from Lydia's silk handkerchief, out of her purse and let her give Mary a kiss on the cheek and leave the bouquet of clover flowers, the stems bound together with a twist-tie. Lydia asked if she should leave a note who they are from and Henry laughed, "Do you think she would have any doubt?"

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:47 pm

Unknown to the girls, Mr. McGee had followed them to the hospital and standing at the nurse's station, had been listening to Lydia and Henry's conversation. Although he could not hear or see Henry, he could tell Lydia was talking to someone other than Mary and no one else was in the room. Not wanting to cause a scene, he didn't let on what he knew was happening. He would rather find a time and place where Lydia was alone with Henry to make his move.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:56 am

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:27 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:56 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33izVlIOgnQ
[/quote

The fat lady is still in her dressing room. :lol:

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:19 am

I am torn between wanting McGee to get his hands on Henry and for Henry to be somehow irrevocably put beyond his reach

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:21 pm

The next day, Mr. McGee goes to Chatham Manor and knocks on the door. Lydia was carrying Henry to the kitchen where she was going to make some lunch. She drops Henry into her apron pocket and tells her to be quiet and she'll get rid of whoever is at the door. She opens the door halfway and sees Mr. McGee, who she had never met. He introduces himself and tells her that he is a reporter doing a story about the Roman coins found on the property. She honestly tells him she doesn't know anything about Roman coins, because she doesn't. He continues about Ms. Criton having one made into a necklace and telling the jeweler a leprechaun gave it to her. She told him to go talk to her about it. Then he told her that while at the hospital, he overheard two nurses talking about Mary, while sedated, mumbling about a little person.

Lydia laughed and asked Mr. McGee, "Are you doing a story about a child's imaginary friend? Has your writing career sunk this low?"

He then told her, "I saw you in Mary's hospital room, talking to something you had cupped in your hands. Maybe a leprechaun? One of the little people?"

A brief hesitation then, she stammered, "I don't have time for this nonsense, and you need to leave. Now"

McGee replied, "Look. If these little people actually exist, this in big news and I want to be the one who breaks the story. I can make it worth your time."

Starting to close the door, she says tersely, "Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:35 pm

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:39 pm

LittleNikki wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:35 pm
Outstanding, but I never saw the movie. Did she say the same line?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:41 pm

DocRick wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:39 pm
LittleNikki wrote:
Just Googled it.....Bill Bixby said it much better. Sorry, ladies.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:50 am

McGee sticks his foot between the door and frame, the old salesman trick to keep a hesitant buyer from closing the door and ending his salespitch. Lydia, who has taken martial arts training, turns her back to the door and "mule kicks" the door, causing it to slam McGee's foot between the door and the frame. As he limps away to his car, he calls back, "This isn't over".

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:28 am

DocRick wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:41 pm
DocRick wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:39 pm
LittleNikki wrote:
Just Googled it.....Bill Bixby said it much better. Sorry, ladies.
You need to see season 1 of She Hulk. Trust me, Tatiana Maslany puts Bill Bixby to shame

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:01 pm

A few days later, Mary was released from the hospital. Our three favorite ladies had a joyous reunion. Henry even wore a dress she made out of a a kerchief Mary had given her. Mr. McGee has not shown his limpin' butt around Chatham Manor since that day. Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:20 pm

After putting Mary to bed, Henry and Lydia sat on the couch and watched television for a while. They got to talking about family and Henry told her about her parents. Lydia said, "I want to meet them". Henry, as she had been concealing her friendships with Ms. Criton, Mary and now Lydia, just sat there on her knee, speechless.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:22 pm

This was an element of her relationship with her bean friends she had never even considered. Simply revealing to her parents that she had been interacting with beans could be disastrous. It was against the borrower "code" and as it could cause danger to all borrowers if the bean turned on the borrower "friend" and showed evidence of their existence to the bean world. No borrower would ever be safe again if all beans knew they existed. Henry could be banned forever from their community and forced to try to survive on her own and never come in contact with another borrower again. She explained this to Lydia who understood but still wanted to meet them. She would leave it up to Henry to decide, adding that Henry would always have a home with Mary and her, no matter what. She then let Henry on in a secret she had been keeping. Lydia was now the owner of Chatham Manor, deeded to her by the royal family, and in addition to her widow's pension, her online graphic design business had taken off so she will not have to work away from home.

Henry thought long and hard for a few days, then decided to take a chance on telling her parents. Much to her surprise, her father said he already knew, all the way back to Ms. C. He and Ms. C had been friends for decades, but he never told Henry this and asked Ms. C not to tell her either. Her mother was not too happy with all this but agreed to meet Lydia and Mary. The next day, everyone got to meet. Even after this, her parents still decided to not move into the bean world, her mother preferring the safety of their home in the walls and her father just keeping busy with his maintaining their home and his occasional trips to other borrower communities and homes. However, as he had often discussed matters of the empire and royal family with Ms. C, he and Lydia had some very lively discussions of these matters over afternoon tea while Henry and Mary played outside.

It had been a couple weeks since the incident with Mr. McGee and Lydia hoped it had been the last.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:28 pm

Life has never been happier at Chatham Manor. Lydia has been teaching Henry to use her makeup and other girly things and found an online source for doll clothing that fit her and was of softer material than regular doll clothing. Henry and Mary have been thriving on their freedom, now that they no longer have to hide their friendship, playing in the garden and pond when the weather is nice. Lydia has also been spending a lot more time with them............Image

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:32 am

Mary's been put to bed but Lydia and Henry have other ideas......... Image

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:40 am

Cue Unchained Melody