Easy Free Adult Images generator (NUDITY)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Easy Free Adult Images generator (NUDITY)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:33 pm

Hi people

Of all the many many many dozens of Adult AI generators, this was the most easy to subscribe, 100% free, no weird signup surprises and very decent quality outputs - https://sexy.ai/

Pros
- Hassle free fast easy signup process, no credit cards, no discord channel shits
- Simple UI and menus, with some diverse creation output options
- No bullshit credits limit that run out or limited images per day bullshit
- For unlimited generation - Use the option "2 images" (free account), not 4 images (upgraded account)

Cons
- Pictures take 30 to 50 seconds to generate, not immediately but quite satisfying for free unlimited
- Limited creative outputs, specially regarding faces
- Limited interactions with scenery outputs (objects, etc)

Regardless of its limitations, here are some crazy stuff I asked for SW, it takes time to get the right prompts, since many times it does not understand what we want is size proportions altered, each image I posted here was the result of 1 in each 5 attempts

Remember, you will need a lot of prompting imagination to get some SW stuff, but is free, easy and endless, and try the different output styles, some to choose, 3 of them with realistic imagery

Lower your expectations, get really creative with prompts, the simpler the better, and let´s see what you creatures can do, post them here in reply

This last one would have been really cute, if it wasn't for her arm melting with a mushroom, but again, it doesn´t get more original than that, lol...

My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

subasubaski
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Easy Free Adult Images generator (NUDITY)

Post by subasubaski » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:22 pm

I'll play around with this a bit, those are some nice results. I've had a lot of luck using prompts that don't involve the word "shrunken." This is mostly for giantess stuff rather than SW content, so a prompt like "giant woman standing over a tabletop city" or "giantess towering above a tabletop civilization" will give a reasonable result for your expectations where something like "woman standing near a shrunken town" gives visual garbage.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:16 pm

subasubaski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:22 pm
I'll play around with this a bit, those are some nice results. I've had a lot of luck using prompts that don't involve the word "shrunken." This is mostly for giantess stuff rather than SW content, so a prompt like "giant woman standing over a tabletop city" or "giantess towering above a tabletop civilization" will give a reasonable result for your expectations where something like "woman standing near a shrunken town" gives visual garbage.
Curious about any results, do not forget to share them here for Us to INDULGE

I don´t go for shrunken prompts, I go for Giant stuff in scenery

subasubaski
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by subasubaski » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:08 pm

The best I've gotten after about 40 minutes of playing around with prompts. It either loves or hates faces depending on the weather.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:23 pm

subasubaski wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:08 pm
The best I've gotten after about 40 minutes of playing around with prompts. It either loves or hates faces depending on the weather.
Knowing how hard it is to make this resource go where we want and also with so many creative variations, I offer you my most humble and sincere - CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS