Alex's Odessey

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Alex's Odessey

Post by DocRick » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:25 am

Then the dreams change to her present life. A life where she has no control over anything. Where she is at the whims and desires of the giants she lives among. A world where she is no longer a person. Just a pet or a toy to be used or abused and there is nothing she can do about it.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:39 pm

So guessing those memories are her taking pictures for social media and since then well...you know

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:12 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:39 pm
So guessing those memories are her taking pictures for social media and since then well...you know
Yup.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:48 pm

DocRick wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:12 am
eddiegiantman wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:39 pm
Yup.
From taking pictures for social media and wearing the stylish outfits and attending parties to wearing doll clothes for your giant charges birthday who got you for her birthday.

;)

How the mighty fallen. Then again, does she want to go back?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 pm

Mrs. Reynolds authorized Chris to see Alex on Saturday, but at their home. Since it was a few days away, she made a new dress for Alex, though Alex wasn't quite sure about the bow.....

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:51 pm

The next day, while playing with Missy in Mrs. Reynolds office, Mrs. Reynolds left the room to make a private telephone call. Missy, who had not slept well last night, fell asleep, leaving Alex unattended.............

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:53 pm

eddiegiantman wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:48 pm

How the mighty fallen. Then again, does she want to go back?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 8-)

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:06 pm

Quietly leaving Missy sleeping, Alex crept out of Mrs. Reynolds office. She managed to climb the stairs and went to a room where she had always been forbidden to enter. A room where Mr. Reynolds spent a lot of time when he was working on his special projects. The door was shut and locked, but as the house was rather old and had settled a bit since it's construction, there was a gap at the bottom of the door. A gap just big enough for Alex to squeeze under..........

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:54 am

After squeezing under the door, Alex stood up and looked around the room, not believing her eyes........computers and other machines like from a SciFi movie.....................

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:41 am

(Jumping up and down excitedly on the top of the desk) I knew it! I just knew they had miniaturized Alex so they could keep her as a pet!
This is quite the reveal!
Kara :kiss:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:45 am

Alex climbs the telephone cord to reach the desk and the computer.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:27 am

Climbing onto the control panel, Alex noticed various dials and controls labeled "Size Percentage", "Power", "Timer", "Activate" and others. Then she saw one labeled "Restore to Original Size". Alex set the dials to restore and a 15 minute delay. She stomped on the Power button, flipped the Activate switch and began to descend to the floor.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:36 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:41 am
(Jumping up and down excitedly on the top of the desk) I knew it! I just knew they had miniaturized Alex so they could keep her as a pet!
This is quite the reveal!
Kara :kiss:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:31 pm

Making her way back down to the floor, Alex ran over to a small platform on the floor. From the direction of the machines projector, she knew this was the target of the beam. She stood on it and waited for the machine to activate.....a few minutes ticked by, Alex's anxiety growing that Mrs. Reynolds may walk into the room at any second..... then a hum and tip of the machine projector began to glow and then.........................

AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by AB23 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:54 pm

Soooooooo close

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:42 am

A bright light envelopes Alex as the machine discharges its energy...........

Kooplan
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kooplan » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:33 am

I've never been so conflicted about wanting a SW to finally be able to grow back to normal or hoping that she'll accidentally get shrunk even tinier

Bravo with this amazing series!

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:23 am

Kooplan wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:33 am
I've never been so conflicted about wanting a SW to finally be able to grow back to normal or hoping that she'll accidentally get shrunk even tinier

Bravo with this amazing series!
(squeak from the peanut gallery) me too!!
(although I think she is the perfect size already!)
:kiss:

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:42 am

I've admittedly not been keep up to date on this story.... but if she's able to shrink even smaller I'm here for it!

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:56 pm

The light faded away and Alex looked around.....nothing had changed.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:09 pm

Downtrodden over the failure of what Alex now knows was the machine that shrunk her, but angry over being lied to by Mrs. Reynolds, Alex pondered her next move. She left the room and walked towards her old bedroom. She hadn't been in here since she was miniaturized. Peering inside, she saw that it hadn't been touched. All....or at least most of her stuff was in there. As she walked around on the floor, she looked into the closet and noticed her black leather jacket was missing. The jacket that was just like the one Mrs. Reynolds gave her to wear the first time she took her out.....the jacket she found the miniature money in the pocket that she hid in the doll bed in the dollhouse. Her favorite bra was missing from the closet too. The one that was like the really nice doll bra that she wore....and Mrs. Reynolds took from her when she commented on how nice it felt.

Things were starting to fall in place. The last thing she remembered having happened before she woke up shrunk was the letter from Immigration. Then she remembered the day the agents came to the house and Mrs. Reynolds hid her in the kitchen cupboard. Was she a prisoner or a refugee? Did she and Mr. Reynolds shrink me to protect me from being deported? A war was going on in her home country and her family was reported missing and presumed deceased.......her anger began softening and a feeling of gratitude began to warm her heart. It wasn't so bad being played with by Missy like she was a doll. And Mrs. Reynolds treating her like a pet.....a pampered pet at that as she remembered some of the outings they took together and being bathed and soothed by Mrs. Reynolds when she was upset. AND she kept Mr. Reynolds lecherous hands off of her.

Now, totally conflicted by her emotions, Alex stood in the middle of her bedroom, trying to determine what would be the best course of action. Should she tell Mrs. Reynolds she now knows the truth? Would that change the way she treats her? Would she feel threatened that somehow she and Mr. Reynolds would get in trouble with the law for hiding her from the Immigration agents? Should she just keep this to herself and pretend she still believes it was the sugar contaminated growth formula that caused her to shrink? Would it be so bad staying tiny like this?

Alex's head was spinning as she contemplated what to do. She began to feel dizzy as darkness began to creep from her outer field of vision. She fought to keep the light from fading, her knees buckling under her, and she dropped to the floor. As the last bit of light faded, an image of her sitting in Missy's hand began to blur, then disappeared as her consciousness left her prostrate on the floor.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:48 am

Waking up on the floor of her bedroom, her head aching and cloudy. Alex slowly stands up and stretches. Rubbing her neck, she finds the collar. "Wow. It must have been some party last night." She looks at herself in the mirror over her dresser and figures out how to work the catch to remove it. "Well, I guess I need to face up to it." She gets dressed and heads out of her room, down the stairs and peeks in at Mrs. Reynolds who was still working in her office. "Hey, Mrs. R. I'm heading out to Immigration. No sense fighting it. I'll call you when I find out anything." Mrs. Reynolds just sits there, mouth agape with astonishment.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:52 am

Epilogue: Alex did get deported back to her home country, however by now, the war was over, and her family was found safe in a neighboring country. She had some issues with coping with the loss of memory of just over a year of her life, the restoration of her size wiping all memories of her being miniaturized.

Mr. Reynolds dismantled the shrinking machine. Missy grew up with the memories of having a living doll, these memories eventually fading away as childhood fantasies.
Last edited by DocRick on Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:54 am

The End.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:00 am

Oh wow, kinda expected her to stay tiny.

Now I wonder what if she never went upstairs at all or of the ray worked the opposite way?