Alex's Odessey

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Alex's Odessey

Post by DocRick » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:22 am

The giant forced Alex back to the center of the desk with the side of his hand. Not wanting to look at her abductor, she turned her back to him.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:41 am

"Turn around so I can get a good look at you", the giant said as his finger pressed against her shoulder, forcing her to comply.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:28 am

When she hesitated to turn around, he poked her in the shoulder with his finger, causing her to spin around, losing her balance and falling to the desk top.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:29 am

Sigh....this is the tiny life of a SW. You just never know from one day to the next whose hands you are going to end up in (literally!) or what they may decide to do with you...poor helpless little Alex! :(

Having said that, this giant is a Big Meany! :cry:
Kara :kiss:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:15 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:29 am
Sigh....this is the tiny life of a SW. You just never know from one day to the next whose hands you are going to end up in (literally!) or what they may decide to do with you...poor helpless little Alex! :(

Having said that, this giant is a Big Meany! :cry:
Always at the mercy of the bigs........ :cry:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:19 am

The giant tells Alex to stand up and she complies. "Now.....lose the dress." Alex hesitates, tears welling up in her eyes. "You take it off....or I will." Imperceptible to the giant, Alex's hands, trembling, raise up to her shoulders.......she slips one of the straps off of her shoulder, as the giant's sadistic grin gets wider.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:06 am

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:45 am

Aw, I hope we see more after the New Year.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:57 am

eddiegiantman wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:45 am
Aw, I hope we see more after the New Year.
There will be more. I have the ending, but having a problem building a bridge between there and now.........

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:36 am

I take you at your word, Big Guy. "Alex's Odyssey" has been one my very favorite story with images like, ever! :) I will miss her... :cry:
(But I understand that sometimes you have to take a break from something to be able to continue working on it)

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:08 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:36 am
I take you at your word, Big Guy. "Alex's Odyssey" has been one my very favorite story with images like, ever! :) I will miss her... :cry:
(But I understand that sometimes you have to take a break from something to be able to continue working on it)
She'll be back....... 8-)

TicTacLover
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by TicTacLover » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:45 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
What about Alex and her misadventures have you enjoyed?

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:56 am

Fan Fiction.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:01 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:56 am
Fan Fiction.

VERY NICE !! (And yes, I'm yelling)
Last edited by DocRick on Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:26 am

TicTacLover wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:45 pm
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
What about Alex and her misadventures have you enjoyed?
Hmmmm...interesting question!
To understand my answer, you need to understand me a little...or perhaps the "little" me. I'm a woman who has always wanted to be doll-sized, so when I read a story about a woman who has shrunk, I always imagine myself in that role. But that might be true of almost any SW story or image. What are the characteristics of Alex's story that piques my curiosity and my imagination as well as my erotic sensibilities...?

Alex is shrunken (perhaps?) accidentally and without her knowledge or permission...
It's looking more and more like Alex is going to be 5-inches tall permanently...
Alex is completely and utterly helpless at her present tiny size and so is at the mercy of any giants (normal-sized people) who want to use her for their own motives...
She is the plaything of the children in the house, which is very humiliating, especially as she was once their babysitter...now the roles are reversed and the younger children can do whatever they wish with the tiny girl...
She is at the mercy of the male pervert of a husband who has lecherous intentions towards her that she can do nothing to stop...
She is the compulsory companion and pet of the lady of the house...even though this is the least objectionable aspect of her situation...
Alex is totally dependent on her "owners" for her food, drink, clothing and a place to live...which means she is usually eating giant food or crumbs thereof, wearing ill-fitting doll clothes and living in an aquarium or a cage...no privacy!
Despite the best intentions or her "owners", she is so small she can still be "lost", and then found by a new giant who may not have as good intentions as her present owners...
She has absolutely no choice about any of her circumstances and has to do whatever her "owners" tell her to do...she is a helpless little doll and pet and this is likely to be her life from now on...
She has to live every day among people and objects that are 14x larger than she is...
She is continually being picked up in giant hands and played with like a doll or pet...

Add it all up and the result is irresistible (and even arousing) to a "dolly-phile" like me! (probably TMI!)

Hope this explains how this particular tiny female's mind works...(I do not speak for any other SW)

(Here is a picture of me sitting on the mouse I used to compose this message...notice I am wearing my zero-prescription glasses that make me look smarter than I am!)

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:04 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:26 am
Very astute !!! I like the way you say you imagine yourself as Alex. As the author, I have to put myself in the place of each character so I can formulate in my mind how I would react to the scenarios, and it helps to get a tiny woman's point of view. I would say you are 95% correct. I know this story (which I still can't believe) has been going on for four months. I did drop a few hints (easter eggs?) throughout the story that would clarify a few things, but all the answers will come out in the end.......if it ends. ;)

But for now, "Alex".......... I need a little snack. Care to join me? :D

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:13 am

DocRick wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:01 am
May I post the fan art on DA?

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:10 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:13 am
DocRick wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:01 am
May I post the fan art on DA?
You have my blessing. It's a beautiful picture.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:23 pm

Sorry, not time to continue the story, just tossing in some flashbacks from the past year of Alex's life as a tiny.

Early on, Alex was still dealing with occasions of depression from being miniaturized. One morning, Mrs. Reynolds woke Alex and told her to get dressed. Fifteen minutes later, she still had not gotten out of her pajamas.

"I don't feel like getting up right now." she said.

Mrs. Reynolds, who doesn't take anything from anyone, especially her children or her tiny foreign exchange student, took matters into her own hands (literally) and Alex was dressed for breakfast in about a minute.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:27 am

When Mrs. Reynolds tended her vegetable garden, she would assign Alex to work the seedling trays. Complete with plastic doll boots and an old spoon as a shovel, Alex will till, water and fertilize the seedlings until they were mature enough to be planted in the ground.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:02 am

DocRick wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:04 am
Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:26 am
Very astute !!! I like the way you say you imagine yourself as Alex. As the author, I have to put myself in the place of each character so I can formulate in my mind how I would react to the scenarios, and it helps to get a tiny woman's point of view. I would say you are 95% correct. I know this story (which I still can't believe) has been going on for four months. I did drop a few hints (easter eggs?) throughout the story that would clarify a few things, but all the answers will come out in the end.......if it ends. ;)

But for now, "Alex".......... I need a little snack. Care to join me? :D
Dear Big Guy,

Thank you for the kind words on my post. I'm tickled (no, don't!) that I managed to hit so many aspects of Alex's feelings and situation so closely.

I'm glad it was also helpful to you to get inside a tiny girl's head so you can better understand how we feel and react when we are so very small. I know from your background you have shared and other things you have said that you will never understand how any person could hope to become the pet or toy or property of another or have their own will overridden as a tiny would have to every day of her little life. So I'm happy to be able to share some candid insights into the inner workings of this SW's mind and heart, which seems to be very much like Alex's.

Speaking of "Alex's" present "breakfast" predicament...since Alex doesn't usually say anything when she is put into a humiliating or dangerous situation, I won't say anything, but I might be thinking...

(Oh no! I don't know what this giant has in mind for me now, but I'm very much afraid he is going to eat me! And even if he doesn't swallow and devour me, he may slide my tiny body halfway down his enormous mouth and suck on my lower half, which may get me so aroused I may not be able to stand it...maybe he just wants to play with me and push me around this huge bowl, smacking up against these giant pieces of food...at least they say a milk bath is good for a girl's skin...I guess whatever he decides to do I will just have to endure it since at only 5 inches tall I have nothing to say about what happens to me!)

Till Alex's next adventures!

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:11 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:02 am

(Oh no! I don't know what this giant has in mind for me now, but I'm very much afraid he is going to eat me! And even if he doesn't swallow and devour me, he may slide my tiny body halfway down his enormous mouth and suck on my lower half, which may get me so aroused I may not be able to stand it...maybe he just wants to play with me and push me around this huge bowl, smacking up against these giant pieces of food...at least they say a milk bath is good for a girl's skin...I guess whatever he decides to do I will just have to endure it since at only 5 inches tall I have nothing to say about what happens to me!)
:lol:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:43 pm

One day, Alex got "demoted" from Missy's doll to Missy's Barbie doll's pet. Still a step above being Mr. Reynold's sex toy, so she'll take it.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:25 am

Alex had to play kitty for the day. She wasn't allowed to talk, only "meow" and Missy had to take care of her all day.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:34 am