AI Generated with my own touches (f, nudity)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: AI Generated with my own touches (f, nudity)

Post by HHunter1 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:28 pm

I don't fear AI I know what it is. A crutch that will become depended on even though its unnecessary. Its not the modern equivalent of the printing press. It a hamburger in a bag you pick up at a road side gas station when they don't have a restaurant and you're hungry. Its quick, connivant, and technically food.

Ai is art by committee without the committee. It'll be the cheap means for companies to pump out more and more cookie cutter products. Heck cars all look the same now and that was before they fed a collection of algorithms some numbers and allow it to design for them. Soon the people complaining about greenscreen filmed movies looking fake will be able to add how fake the dialog is as well. Because its cheaper to computer generate a street corner then film a street corner will then translate to its cheaper to punch in scene requests then to pay people to write a scene.

Oh, and if your wondering why the Muslim world suddenly stopped being a technologies and progressive leader, it was the Crusades. Not falling behind. Not ignoring advances. Its hard to be a pillar of civilization when armed groups of plague carrying people raid and pillage your Libraries and places of learning every couple of years. I mean Harvard is a prestigious University but I think the quality of the education there would drop dramatically if randomly every few years it was pillaged by barbarian raiders.

So no, I don't like AI created works and will be sadden by watching it become more and more accepts as art as time passes.

HH1

Tags:

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:17 pm

HHunter1 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:28 pm

Oh, and if your wondering why the Muslim world suddenly stopped being a technologies and progressive leader, it was the Crusades. Not falling behind. Not ignoring advances. Its hard to be a pillar of civilization when armed groups of plague carrying people raid and pillage your Libraries and places of learning every couple of years. I mean Harvard is a prestigious University but I think the quality of the education there would drop dramatically if randomly every few years it was pillaged by barbarian raiders.

So no, I don't like AI created works and will be sadden by watching it become more and more accepts as art as time passes.

HH1
Don't forget the Spanish Inquisition, the conquest of the Incas and Mayans, Nazi Germany, even modern day Liberals banning books like Tom Sawyer, Catcher in the Rye, and destroying statues of historical figures. It always seems ideological extremists believe they can change history by removing it from memory, but it always leads to repetition of the same mistakes and atrocities. I don't know if Prof Sai uses AI but her work is not meant to look "real" and it is very enjoyable for what it is. PacificRoast uses Photoshop and his work looks real and is very enjoyable for what it is. Other CGI (used as a generic term for any computer created art) varies from comic book trash to very nice images that are still obviously not created from photographs. If you like it, enjoy it. AI has its place, but those of us who like the "old ways", will hopefully stay with it to fill our niche in the hobby. People always seem to fear new technology. I hated it when we first switched from typewrites to computers to type our police reports, once I learned how to use them, I loved them. Same with the computers in our cruisers. I avoided getting one installed in my cruiser as long as possible, but once I learned how to use it, if the system was down, I didn't want to do any work !! :lol: Sometimes history teaches us the skeptics were right, other times they were wrong. Bottom line, it's up to YOU which way you want to go and to keep your art form alive.

My first SW pictures were for an art project in the mid-1970's. I "cut and pasted", literally, pictures of women with giant alcohol bottles, and a few giant hands as a marketing concept. It went over very well, but as far as I know, no one ever connected it to "SW". Now, I could do the same thing with a computer. So, using advanced technology is not always bad, but yes, sometimes sticking to old ways is good too.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:00 pm

There is difference in using photoshop or equitant then entering prompts for AI. I also consider Poser/Daz/etc as a great tool for creating images. There is planning, placing, and blocking considerations for those tools. Your taking an image from you mind and assembling it. Not just allowing a set of algorithms guess your interests.

I tried cut and past art back in the day. I was terrible at it.

HH1
I will have to point out that it's the conservatives banning books. Especially books on actual history and societal problems. As for the statues they want taken down, I agree that symbols of racism and hate shouldn't be placed in areas of community. If they are actually of historic significant then they should be moved to museums and labelled correctly.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:20 pm

HHunter1 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:00 pm

I will have to point out that it's the conservatives banning books. Especially books on actual history and societal problems. As for the statues they want taken down, I agree that symbols of racism and hate shouldn't be placed in areas of community. If they are actually of historic significant then they should be moved to museums and labelled correctly.
Partially incorrect. Conservatives want to ban sexually explicit books from schools and school curriculum. The Democrats want to ban any book referring to slavery or segregation because it was they that owned slaves and they that fought against desegregation, and they don't want children to learn that fact.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:04 pm

Wow you have a very confused information on who is doing what in your country. Historically yes it was Democratic Party that was against desegregation. But those leaning have been flipped. Conservative are now the ones trying to hide the past mistakes of the United States. They are the ones looking to hide Red Lining, the harshness of slavery, and the treatment of minorities. If you look into the groups pushing for the banning of books you'll find they are run and/or supported by conservative money.

HH1
We are so going to the Flamez selection.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:51 pm

HHunter1 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:04 pm
We are so going to the Flamez selection.
Agree. I never liked "Flamez" though, as it seems like it is encouraging people to be jerks and harass each other. I'm only interested in conversation where there seems like a chance I could learn something new, or help others understand the world better.

Do we already have an AI thread somewhere?

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:55 pm

I think there are a couple AI threads. I can't remember their titles though. You could start a group help thread.

HH1

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:45 am

Ugg. This won't be easy:

Also, there is lots of stuff that is wrong above, but I feel glubfebrugizquikch today and can't respond. No art either. :(

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:30 pm

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:31 am

Prof Sai wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:30 pm
I smashed the thread into little pieces!

Maybe they will be nice polite little pieces.
Well played.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:41 pm

You can brush whole areas or just spots and request fixes, the grils in the jars I get a good one on each 4 repeated requests... Nice start, is so far the best adult AI I tried
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica