Mommy Dolly's Mess

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Mommy Dolly's Mess

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:19 pm

[From the daughter, age 8 of Marcy, 34]

"I remember for my 6th birthday, I wished my mom would stay with me and play with me, she was very sad and mad working and it was only her, me and my baby sitter, Riley. Our dad passed away in the army so it was just us, we had to move in with my grandma. My mom kept getting sadder and sadder until I wished for her to be happy whenever she played with us. Then when I wished for my birthday wish, she was working and got in an accident, she handled some science stuff at her work and I think her job messed up and the bad chemicals went on her and her friends, she was told she couldn't come home for awhile and I was scared until a week later, she came back and her work told her she wasn't suppsoed to tell anybody, days later, I remember coming home from school and mom was shorter than usual, then by the end of the month, she was my height, it was so funny, she dressed up in my clothes and even got babysat, also when she came by my school to surprise me, she was confused as another kid and ended up with me in my 3rd grade class because she couldn't tell anybody who she really was. Then a few weeks later, she was Riley's size. She wore a onesie and grandma loved it so much, she was taking care of mommy like a baby again. Grandma had to dress her up like Riley just to take her outside, she's now the size of my Barbies but doll clothes couldn't fit her until the MyBarbie line, she also got money from her job for the accident, she said we can go to college now and be in a better place. Now after my 8th birthday & my mom is happier to be with us, she does like being carried around, playing doll dressup, being with my cuddle buddies. She even hangs out other friends from work who also have the same stuff as her. Being dollies to their kids. However, she was telling us to clean our rooms which we responded with her being grounded in the toy chest. So hopefully she can learn what she done but also I think she just wants to talk to our other Barbies, she does that a lot. She says it's for stress, whatever that is."

Tags: