Who Wants Strawberries ? (f full nudity)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Who Wants Strawberries ? (f full nudity)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:14 pm

Who Wants Strawberries ? With a freebie ?

How will you taste them exactly ???

My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Who Wants Strawberries ? (f full nudity)

Post by Pacific1982 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:01 pm

OMG These are phenomenal! I especially like what you did with the girl(s) holding the fruit in their little hands!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:16 am

Pacific1982 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:01 pm
OMG These are phenomenal! I especially like what you did with the girl(s) holding the fruit in their little hands!
Thank you, once you tune the prompts with some trial and error, it starts delivering some consistency, it offers a great image on each 4 attempts, than sometimes you have to go into details with the brush, to prompt only to correct those areas, but the ballance between time invested and results is wonderful

Pacific1982
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Pacific1982 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:41 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:16 am
Thank you, once you tune the prompts with some trial and error, it starts delivering some consistency, it offers a great image on each 4 attempts, than sometimes you have to go into details with the brush, to prompt only to correct those areas, but the ballance between time invested and results is wonderful
I’m assuming here that you’ve been using the paid version of ImageLabs.net? I’ve been fooling around with the free version, and it does not let me tweak any initial results to make further improvements. In my case I’m getting a good image once in a while, and I further refine it using Photoshop. But I do have to say I am amused at some of the “mistakes” it makes. See attached example.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:27 pm

Pacific1982 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:41 pm
Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:16 am
I’m assuming here that you’ve been using the paid version of ImageLabs.net? I’ve been fooling around with the free version, and it does not let me tweak any initial results to make further improvements. In my case I’m getting a good image once in a while, and I further refine it using Photoshop. But I do have to say I am amused at some of the “mistakes” it makes. See attached example.

LOVED THAT CAMELOSTRIX !!!

Yes, I use the pay version, I don´t regard it as a 15$/Month forever, just buy each month while I find it rewarding...

Is nice to keep a prompt and quickly generate one after another until something pops right... But payers also get those face problems, ask for portrait of half body in the beginning and it will get you a closer high rezz Model and yu can exapnd the photo afterwards (oh, wait the free version hhas no expand, does it ?)... I already find the 3 seconds generation slow, the free version I couldn´t bare to wait, but is free and except for expansion and spot retouches, it generates stuff as good as the paid one...

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:10 pm

Pacific1982 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:41 pm
But I do have to say I am amused at some of the “mistakes” it makes. See attached example.[/color]
[/size]
You're saying you don't have the three legged Camelbeak in your country? (*tuts* Obviously not a David Attenborough watcher then).

Saying that, there's something quite odd looking about that jockey too.

Not to worry. Keep those prompts going boys, and you never know your luck! :lol:
sally g, reincarnated.