shrinktweets

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

shrinktweets

Post by McShrinker » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:17 pm

Shrinktweets have become popular since SV started affecting the worlds population. Figure I'd share a few

The doctor’s had told me the outlook was grim when I was diagnosed. With my whole life ahead of me, I was distraught to say the least. But that was before the shrinking virus. I’m not trying to make light of anyone’s hardships as I know that SV has put many people through hardships of their own but I for one am happy that it provided me with an option to live. Apparently shrinking cells want nothing to do with cancer and the body eliminates it as it grows smaller. I’m just glad I stopped shrinking when I did. I’ve been told the cancer isn’t eliminated form some people until they are an inch in size or even smaller!

My mom was supposed to come get me at the hospital tomorrow, but I had the option of leaving early and took it. One of my friends dropped me off at the house while my mom is at work and younger siblings at school. It so surreal to walk around the house at this size. I only had to walk through the doggy door to get in. Everything is just so big. I l know that my younger siblings are going to be happy that their “big sister” is back. Not to mention that she is now toy size. I mean Kalie’s dolls are taller than I am now!

It's going to be quite an adjustment but one I am happy to have the opportunity to make. To be honest the only complaint thus far is this shrinkee onesie the hospital gave me to wear home. Like seriously what is this thing? It is comfy enough but I am totally hanging out here. I suppose it won’t matter. I have no doubt ill be forced into a doll dress before the days end.

Well I g2g guys. Still plenty of exploring to do before the family gets back Wish me luck in this big brave new world of mine! I’ll tweet again soon, Byeee!

Tags:

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: shrinktweets

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:32 am

Oh I've always wanted to do a long form art project where I made a Twitter account that stayed 100% in character telling the story of a slowly shrinking woman.

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:06 pm

“Cant believe we are jump on Tiny Tammy’s butt, look how huge this thing is…and bouncy”
“She is still tiny dummy, we are just stupid tiny now.”

“What are you guys doing? My ass is not a bouncy house you know?”

At 4’8, Tammy was never accused of being imposing like her two friends. Abby and Samantha were both on the college volleyball team and for good reason. With Abby at 5’11 and Samantha at 6’, they towered over their little friend. That was until all three went to Mexico for spring break. They all caught the SV while there, but it was only her two friends that were really affected. Tammy just got a slight cold and was better in a matter of days. On the other hand, the two volleyball players looked less imposing with each passing day.

By the time they got back home the pair could fit in Tammy’s pocket. They decided that it was best if Tammy registered as their guardian so the trio could continue attending college together.

Now rather than being the small one of the group who had to suffer through an endless barrage of short jokes, the little redhead was now the giantess caretaker to her once towering besties

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:21 pm

I LOVE when tiny gals end up having even tinier gals under thier care! :D

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:50 pm

So I’m going back to work tomorrow. Its been a whole two months since I stopped teaching. The SV really took its time in bringing me down to size. But now that I have stopped shrinking, I am eager to get back to work. I have heard that other teachers are still managing to work regardless of being brought down in size. This gives me the confidence that I can do the same.

I’m super nervous though and feeling like a noobie all over again. The kids been really sweet, sending me get well cards. I’m excited to see them again. Just wish it would be from a high perspective.

I’m a bit self conscious about my wardrobe. We found out that the dress size of the dolls my daughter plays with fits really well and are not as uncomfortable as one would think. Though the fashion itself leaves much to be desired they are much more affordable than custom shrinkee clothes. My daughter thinks its “super adorable” but I'm just worried that the class wont be able to take me seriously as their teacher in these things. I'm hoping to save up enough money so I can get a few custom outfits but doll clothes will have to do for now.

I visited the class room this evening and got things ready, Even wrote down some of the new rule I’ll be giving the class tomorrow. I’m hoping they will take them to heart. If there are any other pint size teachers out there who can give any tips, I would appreciate any advice.

Wish me luck guys!

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:52 pm